DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..

Soo it's a fantasy story..and ofc. Devil is tae who is king of hell and kook is angel who lives in heaven... accidentally fall in hell and met king Kim Taehyung... What gonna happen..

One bright day...one beautiful..or should I say ethereal angel..with big doe eyes...cherry lips..soft bread cheeks...and fluffy black hair...jumping and hoping while humming a song..in his own world..

Angel who always live happy... roaming around just spending time..bt the thing he don't know is he lost his way...after sometime when he notice that it's not a way of his house...he got scared... He started finding any way to reach...bt suddenly he notice his surroundings and get to know he reached dark forest which is ruled by devils of hell who is biggest enemies of heaven angels..he got soo scared heart beating soo fast...

Suddenly he hear some voice he got startled and look behind... Bt his leg slipped and he fall and bcoz of slop he roll down...he is trying to save himself... Bt didn't help and he fell on hard ground...he got some brusies bcoz of rolling and falling...he is hissing in pain...and tears are decorated in his eyes..
He hide himself behind one big stone and crying silently...hiding face in his knees...

Suddenly he hear some foot steps he peek from rock and saw two boys... Wait...they are normal boys.. they are looking like devils... Yess..they are devils... Both looking royal and strong..kook got soo scared..and hide.. himself again behind rock... He hear their conversation..

??:king V... That filthy angels who accidentally came to hell...is begging for forgiveness..

V: first Suga hyung..I'm like your lil brother you don't have to call me... King V... You can call me tae.. and kill them...they are soo careless to come in my territory..and I hate them...

That lil angel who was hiding behind rock got more scared..he look his around and found that he is also in hell... He gulp down...and put his both hand on his mouth..don't want that devils to even hear his breath... tears continuously falling from his eyes..

Suga: bt tae...their king contact us..for leaving them

Tae:do I care..I'm king...I'm KING KIM TAEHYUNG... i don't what i want..no one can stop me... *Devil voice*

Suga:*sigh* then I'll just go to my jiminie...he is waiting for me..for lunch... *Suga left*

That angel is still there waiting for another devil or should I say king of hell to go ...so he can find way to go away from here...bt...bt something happen.. something which made his heart stop beating..

Tae:come out now...I know you are hiding behind rock... You think you can hide from me...

That angel..breath hitched...he is not able to move.. he is seeing his death infront of him... And another side.. when tae didn't get reply he come to that rock standing infront of angel who is looking at him..both looking not even blinking.. suddenly tae smirk and raised his brow...

Tae:well...well...well...we have guest here..from heaven...

??:I..

Tae:ahhh....voice is not coming out...ahh..why you guys are soo weak..huh... I hate this also about you all stupid angels...

That angel didn't said anything...and just look down.. tae bent to his level and hold his jaw and make him look in his eyes... That angel big innocent doe eyes..is doing something on cold.. heartless.
Arrogant.. devil king...

Tae smile and pick that angel in bridal style... That angel startled..and shocked..by sudden action of devil..still he warp his hands around tae neck for support and look down while blushing...