Chef's Kiss || Joshua

By xutaytay

Lost&Found universe book #3 Joshua discovers a newfound interest in Yumi, the new girl in town. Their love... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Bonus chapter

23

968 55 9
By xutaytay

It happened 2 days ago, when Gyuri sent the girls tickets to Jeju and told them she wouldn't take a no for an answer so the girls did as she asked and now they're going on a trip together.

Jeju Island, a paradise nestled in the East Sea of South Korea, was known for its stunning natural beauty and serene atmosphere. It was a place where the city's noise was drowned out by the gentle whispers of the sea breeze, and where the hustle and bustle of everyday life were replaced by the tranquil rhythm of nature.

The day of their departure finally arrived. Yumi, with her suitcase in hand, stood at the entrance of her apartment, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Be careful ok?" Joshua said giving her a soft kiss on her forehead "I'll just stay here a bit more and then go home"

"You can always stay here or if the boys are too loud. I gave you the key for a reason"

"I know" he smiled " I love you, sweets"

"Love you too" she blew him a kiss and left

"Are we ready to go?" Gyuri asked, her voice filled with excitement as Yumi got in the car.

"I'm worried about Eunjae..." Areum said

"Scoups can handle her don't worry. We'll be back in 4 days"  Hana chuckled " Jeonghan was excited to have alone time with Hyunwoo"

"I bet. He's a momma boy, finally he'll look at his dad" Sunhee was laughing as she looked at her

The journey to Jeju Island was filled with laughter, chatter, and shared snacks. Yumi felt happiness wash over her as she felt she could put what happened behind her.

Upon their arrival, the group was greeted by the sight of crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, and lush green hills. The air was fresh and clean, carrying the sweet scent of the sea.

Their first day was spent exploring the island. They visited the famous Jeju Stone Park, where they marveled at the unique rock formations.

Family ♥️

Seungkwan
Sooooo
What do you think?

Hana
You're lucky

This is beautiful seungkwan

Areum
How's my baby?

Scoups

Flower hunting with uncle Mingyu

Minghao
She has a talent
We're making a bouquet

DK

Pea was sleeping with uncle Wonwoo

Woozi
Ya
I was too

Sunhee
My baby 💕

Hana
Mine?

Jeonghan

We were napping
Going now

Vernon
Bring drinks

Dino
Soju too

Joshua
Is it good time there?

The best

Hana
Sunblock and bikinis
The life we deserve

Areum
And the sea....
It's something else

The sun was setting over the beach, casting a warm, golden glow over the five friends as they sat on the sand. It was the perfect place to unwind and catch up after the hustle and bustle of daily life.

"I don't wanna leave" Gyuri said " you think Geonwoo would agree to live here?"

"In a heartbeat" Sunhee laughed as she reapplied sunscreen to her face "he would go anywhere with you"

Gyuri grabbed a beer and smiled at Sunhee's words knowing she wasn't lying "I think I wanna marry him"

"Omg I love that" Hana squeezed Gyuri's arm

"I may be thinking of asking him myself. What do you think?"

"Go for it" Areum answered in one second " he won't say no"

"The wedding would be perfect and you know what?" Hana said with widened eyes

"What?"Sunhee asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Our babies all dressed up with the rings," she said making all of the girls laugh

"You just want to see Hyunwoo in a suit"

"Oh he will look amazing. Like his dad" she snickered

"Well," Yumi continued, " One thing is for sure... how they're all growing up so fast. It's crazy!"

"Isn't it though?" Gyuri chimed in, her eyes lighting up at the mention of her baby. "It feels like just yesterday when we were all just single and no worries, and now we're here, talking about babies, and weddings"

"And their dads," Hana added, a sly grin playing on her lips. "I mean, did you see the photos for the next album? Ugh...they looked so good"

Yumi blushed at her words because indeed Joshua looked amazing, her eyes meeting Hana's for a moment before she quickly looked away, a playful grin tugging at the corners of her mouth. "What?"

"You're blushing... you two finally seal the deal"

"Not bad at all," Areum chuckled, shaking her head. "It took some time, but you guys are perfect for each other"

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

peekaboo 👻

Tell me more about those glasses

What?
Don't they look cute?

Not your style
But I love my bracelets on you

They do look good
The model is exquisite

No lie in there

Gyuri compliment them
She might ask you for one

And what should I say?

What answer are you looking for ?

My possessive girlfriend's answer

I'm not jealous of your bracelets
I'm the one in your bed at the end of the day

That's why I don't do bracelets for anyone
Not anymore

You like possessiveness?

Who doesn't love feeling wanted?

I love feeling you

You're too far away to say things like that

Then I better say them when I'm there next to you

I'll be waiting

The soft hum of laughter filled the air as Yumi gathered with the girls for a long-overdue girls' night. The cozy apartment was adorned with fairy lights, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.

A spread of snacks, a variety of drinks, and an eclectic mix of music set the stage for a night of bonding and memories.

All of them were dancing and drinking like they deserved.

The mood lightened even more when the laughter grew louder, fueled by the combination of sweet cocktails.

While going to the bathroom, Yumi's phone buzzed with a call from Joshua.

He wanted to check in on how the night was going.

"Hey babe.... You're missing out on all the fun" she said answering the call

"How's my party girl?" His mischievous tone "Books aren't fun anymore?"

"Not today" Yumi, with her phone in hand, laughed "wish you were here"

"I'm here sweets"

She couldn't help but feel a warm glow spreading through her veins, blurring the edges of reality just enough to make everything seem a little more vibrant and carefree.

"I'm drunk" she whispered "don't tell the girls but I'm loving being here with them"

"I won't. Just make sure to drink water before going to bed ok?"

"Ok, daaaaad"

"Call me daddy another time" he giggled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 137 39
She was left broken by her lover-or who used to be her lover.She moved to Seoul hoping to start anew.She moves in with her brother and his friends at...
27.6K 2.5K 38
Seungcheol cherishes every moment of them being together while Jeonghan isn't even aware of his first love's existence. But they met again, as unexpe...
2.6K 125 33
Her one true goal is to find love, however when she thinks she has finally found the one, she gets sent back in time. When she realizes this, she set...
99.2K 3.2K 41
Haeri just moved to the big city from Jeju island, still feeling out of place she met a person who helped in a awkward situation. Little did she know...