Gentleman alpha's vicious ome...

بواسطة Topggukietaetae

Jeon Jungkook, an alpha with no wolf. Kim Taehyung an omega with a short temper. They both love to get on eac... المزيد

Gentleman Alpha's Vicious Omega
1. Banished
2. Locked
3. Nameplate
4. Reception
5. Dish washer
6. Clowns
7. Food
8. Work
9. Nightmares
10. Jennie the intern
11. Family dinner
12. 'Us'
13. Rose
14. Party
15. Emergency
16. Shrinking violet
17. Visitors
18. Office
19. Birthday party
20. Demon wolf
21. Sugar
22. Picnic
23. long lost brothers
25. UNO
26. This Bitch
27. Coffee
28. A bite
29. Ice cream
30. Cooking
31. Matching clothes
32. Huge

24. Ugly

1.2K 164 112
بواسطة Topggukietaetae

Jungkook's POV

It is 9pm right now, and I am watering my omega's plants because he is busy cooking. At some point I even thought that these plants are plastic and he is making a fool out of me because, if not then why don't they grow? "Are you cursing at my plants again?!" I flinched at his sudden accusation as he popped out from the kitchen window, peeking in the balcony. This man has some special powers seriously. "What? No! They are my lil babies....why would I curse my babies? See! I am petting them." I defended myself, caressing the plants softly to assure my husband I mean no harm to his plants. 

"That's touch-me-not. You are touching it." Touch-me-not? Why would they name a plant touch-me-not? It's like tempting others, since people do the exact thing they are asked not to. People is me, I am people. "They...turn their leaves when I touch them? Do they not like my touch or something?" I murmured when I noticed the now turned leaves. It's like they are withering with my touch. "Or something. I will tell you later but first...bring my phone." I did as he ask, not like I have any other options. If I won't he will do everything in his power to make me listen and, I am not ready to face that, not again as my ears still hurt. 

I handed him phone his as he stirred the soup with one hand while other holding the phone. Staring at him I observed, at home he mostly resides with loose clothing which makes him look cuddly and cozy but today something crossed his mind and he went for sweatpants and hoodie instead of some large shirt and shorts which is making him look cute yet hot with his wet hair.  I stared at him as he chewed on his lips while focusing on his phone screen, his other hand leaving the stirrer and settling on his hip, bunching the hoodie on the side. I never admitted but he is a complete spouse material. If I had met him in any different scenario, I would want to marry him then too as he is what I call the perfect person to marry and spend your life with.

"You are an absolute idiot." See. A complete spouse material. Doing everything no one ever did in my life. "And for what reason do I owe this title? Because, as far as I know, it belongs to you." Am I testing his patience? Yes. Will I regret it? No. "Me? You dumb alpha, you haven't registered your name and id for the online electricity or water billing system. It's going to be complete 2 months since we are staying here and you still haven't." My lips sealed as he stared at my face, calling me stupid in all the languages he knew. In my defense, I forgot, always. 

"Heehee?"

We both were on the sofa, sitting by the two ends watching the headlines of today. Also, for the billing system, he registered my name on his own which I am thankful for. We were sitting comfortably and decently when my husband decided to get more comfortable. So, he stretched his legs out in my direction, head resting on the head rest of the sofa. "Are you cozy, your highness?" Sarcasm dripping with my every word but he just nodded, patting my thighs with his feet as he released a soft sigh, snuggling into the cushion. Sometimes he goes all soft and baby like that makes me want to give him the best of everything. His feet were on my lap so naturally I started massaging them in case they are aching and I was right when I felt him relaxing more.

"Do they hurt?" In reply he nodded, hugging the cushion now no more watching the TV. It was a peaceful silence with just the noise of the TV when I remembered something. "What was that you and Taehyun saw on the road? You both were quite....scared." I didn't get to ask them before but I remembered it now. I felt him getting up as he pulled his legs back, now sitting beside me with the cushion on his lap. "It was so gross, I would not want to see it again." He hushed out which made me more curious. "What was it thought?" I put my hand over his right leg which kept bouncing as he was sitting crisscross beside me. "Stop bouncing your leg, it's a bad habit."

He stopped moving his leg but now he was picking on my rings which is fine actually. Knowing him, I understood sometimes he needs to do something to get focused, he can't just sit calmly without moving. "From what I saw, it was a carcass of some animal hopefully not a wolf..." My body tensed up for a moment, hearing his words before I relaxed letting him continue. "but we never know. It was so grotesque like all bloody and all its-ughh! I don't want to remember." He dropped his head on my shoulder, eyes closed. 

"Ok, forget it and come here." I put my arms around him and pulled him closer so now he was hugging me halfway. His scent always makes me feel comfort even in the hardest times, relieving all the office stress. The way his body fit against mine, I am liking this more than I should.
It's really hard to control when your omega is a walking Aphrodite so I experience near death situation whenever he tests me like this. "What are you doing, sugar?" I whispered as I felt him snuggling more in my neck, his lips brushing all over my skin. 

I traced his finger with my eyes as they caressed my jaw before he clutched it into a death grip alarming me, "Wha-", his face moved closer to mine as he leaned near my ears and whispered. "If you ever stole my candies again, sweetheart... I will end you. Got it?" I barely moved my head but still nodded, my hands clutching his both wrist. Swallowing a lump I side-eyed my omega who was still giving me the crazy look, gaze still threatening to murder me if I said otherwise with a smile hiding so many curses behind. I never thought he would notice. It's his special stash of snacks that is forbidden for anyone else. 

"Anyways! Let's go and have dinner!" As if he didn't just threaten to kill me, he bounced off the sofa, swaying his way to the kitchen knowing I would follow. And I did, like a good husband.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

Morning came earlier than expected and like always I had a weight on top of me like I am some sort of human sized pillow. His face was pressed on my chest as he bunched my shirt in his fist, his legs over my torso. All in all, he wrapped himself against me, like every morning. I looked at the window, sunlight peeking through the curtains then back at the clock. It was 6:15, time to wake up. "Wake up, sugar...it's morning." Waking him up with a whisper, I brushed his hair out of his eyes but he still looked like someone gave him sleeping pills. 

Peeling myself off him I stood on the edge of the bed before rolling him in a blanket and picking him up. He can't wake up normally like this, after all, the 'e' in his name stands for extra. Picking up the now human burrito I went to the balcony and opened the slide door with one hand while other was holding the burrito on my shoulder. The warm sunlight on me made me smile, loving the warmth whereas a certain bear was still sleeping so I dropped him down on the hammock chair that was installed in here a week ago and walked back inside. 

It's a good place to wake up and the birds love to volunteer to be the alarm clock for my husband. 

An hour later when I was done with my exercise I heard a loud pitter-pattering of slippers but the rhythm told me they were not coming towards me. I instantly knew what was going on and it made me smile knowingly. Wiping off my sweat I pulled off my vest and dropped it on the bench before walking to the living room where I know a certain omega is having concert. 

"If we ever broke up~ I will call your dad and tell him every shittiest thing you've ever said, if we ever broke up!!" I was right because now in front of me, my vicious omega is standing on the table, a spatula in his hand working as a mic while he sings and dance his heart out. "What are you doing? You will slip from there!" But he paid no attention to my words as he continued to shake every part of his body. "If we ever broke up!"

If someone asks me, he is getting more chaotic by every passing day. Lost is the calm, reserved omega. And I am loving it. "Come on, brute! Shake it!" He yelled before jumping off the table and running to me as he changed the song. "Shake your body like a belly dancer~" He leaned on me making me hold his waist before doing his famous slut drop which I might say is my favorite thing cause he looks fucking sexy while doing it. 

To enjoy the show, as always I settled on the sofa, wiping off my sweat as he hit every beat of the song, almost going crazy with the moves. While dancing, he has no shame, he will drop, shake, grind every thing and I am no idiot to lose this chance. Him in his energy is a blessing as he is just a big ball of energizer and happiness. I trail his every move as he sways his hips and rolls his body-no wonder he stays in perfect shape, he does this every morning.  

"You are going to be late for work sugar....go take a bath." I told him, turning off the music and ducked right on time dodging the attack from his slippers. The sole reason I bought him fluffy light ones, they hurt less. "You are a jealous brute who can't let a baby be happy!" Wait-a what be happy? "Baby? What baby? You are pregnant? Without me doing anyt-" Another slipper hit right on my head not letting me complete my words. "ME! I am the baby!" And he marched his way upstairs barefoot since his both slippers are with me.

Did he lie though? He is a baby, because no grown ass man watches Teletubbies on YouTube inside blanket at night in hiding.

When he came back down, he had his cheeks puffed up showing he is still angry and I decided not to poke the puffer fish. Though I also noticed his outfit which was white backless blouse with black pants. What made me choke on spit was when he turned around giving a clear view of his back, the mark completely visible. "What?" He barked out at me making me raise my hands, surrendering though my gaze was still fixated on him. Good thing I don't have a wolf or this whole place would be drowned in the scent of my arousal. The smooth skin of his S curved back was so tempting to touch but seeing how he had a pan in his hand, I shoved my hands in my pocket.

I turned to him as he suddenly yawned while coming out with plates and an idea crossed my mind. "Yeah...being so pretty must be tiring, huh." Hearing my words his step halted and so did my breathing when he turned and leaned down towards me with his hands supporting on the armrest of the chair I was sitting on. He bend down to me until his face was centimeters away from mine. Tilting his head a lil with a roguish smile on his face, he murmured near my lips, "No wonder you are always so cheerful." 

I watched him stand straight, the smile not wavering a bit making me want to pull him back down and kiss his sharp mouth until it's melted against mine but I was too lost in him that it wasn't until he was no longer in my sight, I got out of my omega's hypnosis. And that was when I realized he called me ugly in return of me calling him pretty.

What level of pettiness is this? 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.2K 813 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
284K 22.3K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
504K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
52.9K 2.3K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...