War of Relations

بواسطة FainatCaptures

Story of EKANSH and his QUEEN Rajputana's ideal queen and king, who are admired for their excellent fulfillme... المزيد

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴊᴘᴜᴛᴀɴᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴊᴘᴜᴛᴀɴᴀ
ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Deal which costs relations
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Villain??? 😈😈
ᴇᴋᴀɴsʜ's ᴀɴɢᴇʀ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs????

Menakshi

299 21 3
بواسطة FainatCaptures

Ekansh pov-

As she was in my arms and looking super cute with her anger on the face and irritation and I asked her while holding her more close.

"Why are you making irritated faces and throwing tantrums rani sa"
I said while inhaling her addictive smell from neck.

"No..nothing leave me R..Raja sa"
She said while shuttering and trying to get out of grip which was impossible for her.

"Y..yes you are my vixen is your that time of the month"
I asked her if she was on her period and making a fuss and getting irritated as I have heard girls get pain and annoyed more during that time of the month. I know we have never been that close to discuss that or I never cared enough to know but I don't know she is so captivating and attractive that I am not able to take my eyes off her this days. I know I behave rudely and stuff but since the other marriage deal I fell like I need her beside me as I don't want het to leave me.

"W..What are you saying?"
She asks me with a wide doe eyes of her and shocking expression on her face which makes me wanna kiss her right here and have her under me but can't.

"I just asked you about your that time of the month. Why are you getting super shocked?"
I asked in confusion but she was still shock and then she pushed me and ran inside her room which she knows I never enter. Well good play rani sa but after some time you have to come out and then we will see what happens. I smirked and walked towards my room and saw Arjun standing outside waiting for me so I signaled him to come in room with me so we could discuss some deals and also drink together.

Arjun sat in front of me and we both started discussing about the weapons deal and how Marathas still dosent trust us and how to tackle them. After that conversation we were just simply talking about life. People think he is just my worker but that's not true we are actually childhood best friends. My dad saved him from the enemies when they attacked a village and in which his family died. When dad bought him here I didn't have friends so then I simply hangout with him and became super close friends. We might not say it to each other but he plays an important role in my life. He is more rude and more cold than me sometimes I wonder what will his wife do.

I suddenly remember about Arjun and Nitya's encounter and I asked Arjun

"So what was that with Nitya and why was she laughing with you as you are the most funniest person even tough we all know how cold ice you are."

"First of all you are also not all flowers type and you wife asked me to get her some necessary stuff for gardening so I was just getting her that."

"Then what was so funny about gardening ?"
I said with raised eyebrows and looking at his unbothered stupid face

"She keeps smiling while talking with everyone and for you kind information she thinks of me as her BHAI even after telling her 1 million time that I don't make relationship she doesn't listen."
He said while having annoying and unbothered tone at the same time and he takes a sip of wine from his glass.

"Yeah whatever and let her think of you as her brother at least for her happiness."

" Don't you think someone is thinking about her too much. You told me she was n unwanted wife and now she is the most important person in the world for you."
He said with a smirk on his face and I gave him a glare and flying pillow on his face to tell him to shut up.

We both talk for a while and I told her to get some new maids/helpers for the guest and also get Nitya maids as she doesn't have her own personal helpers.

LATER IN MORNING-

Nitya's Pov-

My morning was great and fine as it usually is and I also found out that Arjun Bhaiya want to introduce me to the new personal helper which ekansh told him to get for me. I wondered what is going in his head as one day he scolded me then he flirts with me and now getting me new helpers. I'll think that this is his way of apologizing after what he did. I am also super nervous about the princess coming to our palace as her entry in our life will change everything.

It was later in afternoon the princess arrived and everyone welcomed her and she was super pretty like I had no chance in front of her even bua ji was adoring her. When she meet Ekansh and she smiled and blush I felt like ripping her face off or ripping my eyes off. I was super jealous and I can't process her being here with us. At the lunch I understood that she wants to take my place and be the most loved and close queen to Ekansh as while lunch she went and sat with Ekansh where I am supposed to sit and I told her that it was my sit but bua ji scolded me and let her sat there. I was mad a Ekansh that he didn't say anything as he also knows only a Queen or a wife could sit like this but probably he was happy that a beautiful women and her to be wife was with him. All my insecurities bombarded my head at once and I told everyone that I had some work and left the lunch area and now sitting on the bench in garden.
I hear a voice from back which was my maa sa's voice
"If you sit here like this and not take any action one day you will have no place in his life. He will forget your existence."
I looked at her with my teary eyes listening to her a fear starts in my head .

"But what can I do to make him mine its been 3 years maa sa nothing has ever happened and I don't think it will ever happen."
I said looking down disappointed with my fortune as I didn't deserve his love I guess.

Maa sa confronted me and told me I have to be strong and be expressive more of what I want. Also show her that I will always be first in everything in case of Ekansh and she can never take my place. But what if she does take my place. My brain is going through a lot of thinking and processing to come to a conclusion I think it will take its time to settle down to a fact that I have to share Ekansh if I like it or not.

__________________________

Days Passed like this and she was living with us for a week now and she keeps clinging to him and I think he is enjoying her company. He has not talked to me once after her arrival even after me trying he said he was busy and later I found him with her. I am super disappointed and annoyed at him and I made it clear to him by ignoring him but I don't think he cares. Yesterday me and the princess menakshi fucking hell we got in a little bit of argument not that it was our first time but I hate when she tries to change the things it happens here as it my decision to make not hers.

Today we all are celebrating a festival where all the family members get together and do pooja and have delicious food just like all Indian festival.

I told my helper Nandita who is also slowly turning to my friend yes a friend I don't care about stratus and shit and mainly we both are vibing. I told her that make me dress more pretty than that witch so I can show her who is the real Queen. She got me ready and I looked into the mirror and I was not able to believe my eyes that it was me as I don't get dress up usually I just do some normal stuff but this was like full on ready.

"Nandita you made me look like a real Queen today. I can't believe my eyes that its me."

"Didi you are always beautiful and you are the real Queen not just by your looks but also by your simplicity and honesty."

I looked at her in aww and thanked her for those beautiful saying and we both went to the main palace where the celebration will take place. Only family member will be here no other person not even the helper will be there as it more of a family time. I walked over and stood next to ekansh as he was staring me and I mean checking out. I had smirked in my head as my arrogant husband probably saw what was he missing huh. While looking back at him I heard and irrationally high pitched voice of menakshi.

"Oh my god Nitya di I didn't even recognize you today. I must say you look like a Queen for the first time. I love your simplicity but this is also okay and fun you know."

I looked at her and than smiled as said thank you sarcastically and told her I can be Queen when needed to show some people there actual place. While us talking Ekansh cut me off and told princess that he want her to meet with some family memebers.

I hate the attention she gets and I just rolled my eyes and went to maa sa and started talking and gossiping about menakshi. I was just simply talking and I turned around suddenly and all I saw was a pissed off face of menakshi as the glass of juice in my hand just got poured over her lengha. I didn't do it on purpose and I felt bad for ruining her outfit so I was about to say sorry but I heard a cold angry voice from Ekansh.

"What the hell Nitya how dare you ruin her outift"
He screamed on top of his lungs and I see everyone's attention on us.

Nitya's fit

________________________________

What do you think will happen in Nitya and ekansh life after menakshi's entry???

Thanks for all the votes and comments .
Keep voting and commenting.

Sorry for late update as I was super sick due to COVID so was not able to upload it. I'll try to be consistent with the chapters now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

951K 45.5K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
794K 74.7K 55
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
1.5M 83.6K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...