Fallen For You

By beesee22

Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Shooting Gabe
Chapter 2- Who's Rick??
The Plan
Best Friend?..... Threats
Best Friend Has A Stalker
Best Friend Meets Rick.
Best friend....Mom....Guns
Best friend... Explanations... Daddy??
Best Friend....Tears....Love??
Best friend...... Punch Out
BestFriend.....Twin???
Best Friend.....Roman Reigns...Daddy#2???
Best Friend......Shot???
Best friend.....Gone
Best Friend... Here but Hurt
Best Friend....Traitor
Best Friend.... Drama Mama
Best Friend... Date....Sister??
Best Friend.... Love
Best Friend.....Breakup
Best Friend.....Her
Author's Note....

It's Okay

75 5 4
By beesee22

A/N
So I been told that my book is a little boring, I'm going to try my best to spice it up this chapter OK. Let me know at the end of this chapter what you think if it..

Gabe's POV......

I've been sitting in this stupid hospital nearly bored to death. I wonder when they'll let me out. I hope its soon. I got up and went to the chair by the window to think about life.

I knew it was wrong to lie on Rick but what else was I supposed to do. I caught him cheating on me with his brother. Who the hell does that? I mean yeah he stole the money, but he didn't take Joe's money.

After I caught him sleeping with his brother I went into a serious state of depression. And weed was my only escape...specifically Joe's weed that I was supposed to be selling. But how would you feel if the person that brought you out was cheating on you with their own brother? You would feel devastated and hurt. I can still remember the day I finally came out.

Flashback

"Thanks again bro, for helping me out. That sexy body of yours did alot for me." Rick said as he strutted his way over to me. He made me confused because he was a very attractive man and I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. It made me uncomfortable how my body reacted to him, but he was so fine.

"Yeah I'm sexy and I know it. but could you stop staring at me like that. Its kind of a turn on." Rick said. Ohhh he caught me starting at him..... What am I going to say?

"Ohh I was just th-think-thinking......did-didn't mean to strare." I stuttered. This man has me stuttering. I was flabbergasted at this. I mean I'm the finnest thing that this country has seen and I'm stuttering over him. The only time I stutter is when I like someone....but it can't be him he's a man. We are of the same sex.

"That might be so hun, but you like me just as much as I like you. And yes you are sure one fine thing." Rick said. Did I just say all that out loud? I thought to myself.

"Yes, sexy you said it out loud." After he said that he kissed me. I kind of like it but was unsure so I told him to never do that again or keep us or whatever we were a secret. And he agreed.

End of flashback.....

I was knocked back into reality and out of my memories for the past by hearing someone opening the door. I turned around and realized it was Ari.

"Hey crazy, how you been?" She asked.

"Besides being shot and locked up in a hospital, I've been OK I guess." I answered back sarcastically.

"You see that's why your in here now. Its that same tone of yours." She stated

"Nope, I think I'm here because a drug dealer didn't get his money delivered so I got shot." I sassed.

"Keep talking like that and I'll shot you next!" She shouted.

"We've already gone through this you love me too much." I said

"Love, huh.....if that's what you think it is. You annoy me too much for me to love you." She said to me nastily.

"I'm your best friend its my job to annoy you." I said. "Anyways so what stupidness did you come to show me."

"Ohh yeah, mom thought.... Wait how did you know-" I cut her off.

"Best friend here." I said pointing to myself.

She laughed. "Anyways mom thought you was dead right and you know how she over reacts it was too funny. I got it on video, see."

"Wait, she thought I was dead. Why would she think that?" I asked puzzled. I mean Mrs. C could get a lil out of hand but she's never one to jump to conclusions.

Ari was on the floor in less than a second rolling around laughing. I shook my head at my friend's benightedness. "How' s catching AIDS going for ya babe?" oops I hope she didn't notice that.

"AIDS?? What the hell are you talking bout boy?" She questioned while laying on the floor with her hand pressed against her head.

I gestured to her position on the floor and said, "You seem quite comfy there AIDS seems to be a good cuddle buddy." A stren expression was plastered on my face until I watched Ari's face morphed into utter shock and horror. She flew off of the ground landing right on top of me. That was impressive since she was all the way by the door on the next side of the room.

Then she did the most shocking thing she punched me where my gut wound lied. "Ahhh, what the heck was that for? Are you crazy? Insane? Stupid? Ohh I know-  your a flipping idiot!"

"Gabe?" She called in a sickening yet sweet tone. It was kind of scary.

"Yes?" I stuttered.

She continued to smile now sitting fully on my lap with her hands on my chest. "You know how I feel bout people losing there mind and shouting at me." She said very slowly.

With a sigh I said, "I know Ari but that was my wound you hit. It really hurt. I'm sorry for shouting at you though. I know your reason why you don't like people shouting at you yet I still did it." I apologized, but she turned her face from me and something dropped on my hand. I ignored it because she began to speak.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have punched your wound. And don't worry Gabe just don't shout no more okay?" She said softly. The whole time she was talking I felt water drops in my hand. It wasn't until her last sentence I knew something was wrong.

"Ari look at me please." I asked politely. She wasn't moving so I softly turned her head towards me. "Ari don't think about okay. I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have shouted and bring it up just don't cry please baby. You've past that point in your life. You're a stronger person now." I said and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Gabe?" she called while still being embraced.

"Yeah"

"Out of all the things you could have said, you said I could of caught AIDS from the floor." She laughed. "You wasn't paying attention in family life were you?" She continued to laugh, her laughter rubbing on my chest. I joined in on the laughter too.

"Shut up it scared you of the floor.'" I said laughing lightly.  "Come show me this vid with ya moms. She's a Cooper so I know it funny."

We sat their and watched the video with Ari's mom. Mrs Cooper surely was something else, she put on a whole show. Ari and I talked for a while after that about everything and anything. Then she jumped off of my hospital bed and screamed, "Gabe!!!"

So being the best best friend that I am, I screamed, "Ari!!!!" right in her ear.

"What the hell was that for." She shouted

I shrugged my shoulder and said, "You screamed in my ear so I screamed in yours."

"Punk" she mumbled

"Banshee"

"Anyways guess what I did." She said expecting me to guess. Is she for real? I hate when people do that and she knows that.

"I'm not guessing, so you might as well tell me." I said

"Well buzz kill, I got your bill to the drug dealer paid off. Don't ask how just know I got a friend to sort it out, but he said drop the friend you helped out. Okay?" She said

I was overjoyed she got my bill cleared. See this is why I love her. She won't stop at nothing to help me and I would do the same for her. I grabbed her and hugged her tight and kissed her. "Thank you, thank you so much!" I told her excitedly.

She paused for a moment and quickly rushed out of my hospital room. She said she went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. "Ok bring me back some-" I didn't get to finish that sentence because she was already out the door.

"Okay, that was weird." I mumbled

The door slowly open and I thought it was Ari coming back to ask me what I wanted. "Oh so now you want to know what I want." I said

"No not really" a familiar voice answered. It wasn't Ari for sure because it was a male voice. I lifted my head up and was shocked when I saw who it was. My heart nearly dropped out my butt.

"Joe" I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
506 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...
246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
943 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...