Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

By QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" More

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 8: Fantasies
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 11: Attracted
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 14: Tension
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me

Chapter 6: Igniting Fire

100 2 56
By QueenZain3

April 6 2023

It was the next day as Anne was seen sleeping in her bed, She slowly woke up and looked around, She opened her phone and looked at the time which was six a.m as Winters sighed and looked around.

She heard the shower was open as Anne had a feeling Carriette woke up and was getting ready for school, Winters began remembering what happened at the office yesterday as Anne was slightly blushing and covered her face. She couldn't stop thinking about yesterday.

Later on, Anne and Carriette were both ready as mother and daughter were seen eating breakfast as Carrie was looking at Anne.

Carriette: What's the matter, Mom? You seem awfully silent.

Anne: What? No, I just feel kinda tired today, haha.

Carriette: You didn't sleep well?

Anne: Sort of. . . But I'm fine.

She bit her lip and began thinking about her boss, Carriette nodded her head but was thinking if her mom was alright, They both continued speaking to each other as Anne spoke to her.

Anne: I might come home at the same time as yesterday.

Carriette: Really?

Anne: Yeah, I'm gonna be a little busy today.

Carriette: Aww, alright, that's fine. Take care of yourself

Anne: *Smiles* You too, Sweetie.

Soon, They were done with breakfast as Anne was seen holding her legs Its been hurting since last night, and she clearly knows the reason why, Its been years since she had a good time with someone.

Anne was holding her legs in pain as she decided not to wear high heels and wore smaller heels as Carrie and Anne left the house and saw Alex waiting for them.

After they dropped Carriette to school, they reached the company, and Alex and Anne got out of the car before she said something to her friend.

Anne: By the way, I might come home a little late.

Alex: Why? Jonathan is piling you with more work?

Anne: Kinda, I'm gonna be a bit busy today. But you don't have to wait for me, okay?

Alex: It's okay, I don't mind how long it takes.

Anne: No, it's alright, I don't like keeping you waiting, I'll take a taxi to go home.

Alex: Alright, if you say so. But if anything happens, you know who to call.

Anne smiled at him as they both shared a high five and laughed, They both entered the building as Anne went to the elevator and began thinking about Jonathan.

( Oh boy, this is gonna be very awkward. . . . )

Anne was already tired of standing as the elevator finally reached the twentieth floor and began making her way to the office.

She looked at the office door and took a deep breath and opened the door, only to see Benjamin, Margot sitting with their boss.

Benjamin: Hey there, Anne!

Anne: *Smiles* Hey Benjamin and Margot.

Margot: You're looking good, Anne!

Anne laughed and closed the door as she looked at Jonathan, who was sitting while fixing his suit coat.

Anne was staring at him awkwardly as Jonathan smiled at her, Winters immediately looked away and smiled at her friends while taking a seat.

Anne: So, what's today's discussion?

Margot: Nothing important, We were just chit chatting.

Benjamin: Yup, We decided to pass some time.

Jonathan: They are just recalling old fun stories.

Anne laughed a little as Jonathan was staring at her with a small smile on his face and began thinking about yesterday's pleasure. He gazed up at her and stared at every inch of her.

Benjamin: So anyways, how are things going for you, Anne?

Anne: The same usual, honestly, nothing interesting so far.

Margot: How is your daughter's studies going?

Anne: It's going good, She's been studying hard since this is the final semester.

Benjamin: That's cool! That means she's gonna head to college sooner or later.

Anne: That's my dream to see her study in college,

Jonathan: I hope she can achieve her dreams and goals.

Anne: *Smiles* Thanks, Sir. I really hope the best for her.

He had a small smile on his face and looked at Benjamin and Margot, They were talking to each other while cracking jokes, Jonathan was listening to them, but Anne's eyes were more focused on Jonathan

Soon, Benjamin and Margot decided to leave the office and focus on their job while Anne and Jonathan were silently sitting as Winters opened her bag and pulled out some papers.

Anne: Uhh, here are the copies that you wanted.

Jonathan: Thank you, Miss Winters.

Anne: You're welcome.

He took the papers and looked at Anne, who was avoiding eye contact with him as he continued staring at her.

The rest of the few hours was quite awkward for Anne, She avoided speaking and looking at him, but Jonathan still hasn't taken his eyes off of her.

Anne, Benjamin, and Margot were seen discussing work in McFarland's office as Margot and Benjamin noticed how uncomfortable she was.

Margot: Is everything okay, Anne?

Anne: My legs hurt, I just feel uncomfortable.

Benjamin: Oh, sorry to hear about that, Anne. I noticed the way you're been walking since you arrived.

Anne: *Chuckles* I kinda feel embarrassed.

Margot: There is no need to feel embarrassed, Anne.

Benjamin: That's right, if you want, you can relax on the couch?

Anne: No, it's fine. I have to go back to the office anyway.

Margot: Alright, Anne. Make sure to take some painkillers when you get home.

Benjamin: Try asking Carrie to give you a massage.

Anne: She better do it.

Winters joked as they shared a laugh together and continued speaking to each other, Soon Anne looked at the time and went back to the office as Jonathan was seen staring at the computer until he noticed Anne.

He closed the computer and looked at her as Winters locked the door and stared at him.

Both of them didn't speak a word as Anne took a deep breath and said something.

Anne: Sir, there is something we need to talk about.

Jonathan: Go ahead

Anne: Can we. . . Talk about yesterday?

Anne looked at him as Jonathan remembered what had happened and had a smile on his face.

Jonathan: How did it feel?

Anne was silent and wasn't sure if she should admit it or not, Winters was looking at him until Jonathan said something.

Jonathan: Come here.

With dominance in his voice, Anne looked at him before slowly walking towards him until he pulled her to his lap as Anne was shocked as both of them were looking at each other.

He slowly began caressing her leg again as Anne was holding his shoulder and spoke to him.

Anne: I don't know if we should be doing this. . . .

Jonathan: Tell me if you enjoyed what happened yesterday.

Anne: I-

Jonathan: *Whispers to her ear* And No Lies.

He slowly kissed her neck as Anne was holding his hand before she spoke to him.

Anne: I did enjoy it. . .

Jonathan: And you want more?

Anne was silent as he continued kissing her neck, Anne really wanted him to continue as he whispered to her ear again.

Jonathan: Then don't ask if we should be doing this, You won't believe how many naughty fantasies I had about you~

Anne continued grabbing his hand tightly as Jonathan was massaging her waist as Winters spoke in a low tone.

Anne: Jonathan. . . .

Jonathan: Hm?

Anne: Just keep going.

Jonathan: *Smirks* Beg for it~

Anne: Please keep going.

She continued holding his hand tightly as He told her to get up, Winters listened to him before he gently pushed Anne to the table and was bending, which caught her off guard as He spoke to her.

Jonathan: Stay right there, and all I want to hear from you is my name.

He lifted her dress as Anne bit her lip while Jonathan was smiling at her.

[Fifteen Minutes Later ]

Anne was holding her back in pain and fixed her dress, She had to admit that she enjoyed what happened, Jonathan was looking at her with a smile on his face as he fixed his belt and looked at her.

He pulled Anne close to him as Winters was looking into his eyes, He began massaging her back as She placed a hand on his chest before she said something.

Anne: You're still teasing me?

Jonathan: I love the look on your face, my beautiful assistant.

Anne: *Chuckles* You already destroyed my legs, and now my back.

Jonathan: I could do it again, Sweetheart.

Anne blushed a little as He began kissing her neck again, Anne wrapped her arms around his neck as he continued sucking her neck, which leaves a hickey.

He looked at her and smiled as Anne smiled a little before she looked a bit concerned.

Anne: Jonathan, Are you sure no one is gonna find out about? I don't want anyone to think I'm a gold digger or something.

Jonathan: No one will find out, Anne. This is our dirty little secret~

Jonathan moved his hand to her lower back and began caressing it as Anne looked at him and shook her head as he began kissing her neck again while Anne was holding him.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 208 27
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞...
79.2K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin
21.1K 516 27
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭�...
293K 2.5K 44
Mature content don't read if under 13+