Dreamwitchx FNAF x reader re...

Por JohnnyDoe420

I used to love DreamwitchX's fnaf x reader series, and I feel like I remember it really vividly so I decided... Mais

A/N
Ch1: Plum Blossom
Ch2: The Nightshift
Ch3: Go Fish
Ch4: Behind The Curtain
Ch5: Now I'm Screwed
Ch6: Spend The Night
Ch7: Not Worth Losing Sleep
Ch9: Pothole
Ch10: Do You Wanna Ride?
Ch11: Not A Violent Dog

Ch8: It Doesn't Matter Where You Go

115 2 1
Por JohnnyDoe420

A/N: my wifis acting up like wild. Also im into hazbin now, so i'm probably gonna start writing for that. updates will continue like normal here tho. 

Words: 2775

┌─── ∘°❉ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❉°∘ ───┐

You yawn as you wake up, stretching and wincing at the popping of your back. You roll over and fall off your couch. Man, you really need to put some pillows on the floor, you fall off this thing all the time.

Wait a minute, how'd you get on your couch? Weren't you just at the pizzeria?

You open your eyes and confirm you are in fact laying in a heap on your living room floor. You don't remember how you got here, home that is. Daylight illuminates the little dust particles floating around the room, it's weirdly beautiful from this angle. Daylight also illuminates a piece of paper propped up on the arm of your couch. You untangle your limbs and get into a more acceptable position, though still on the floor. You grab the paper and note the nice cursive writing.

Hello, (Y/n), I hope it's okay with you, but you fell asleep at the pizzeria and we didn't want to wake you. Since we already know your address (sorry), we drove you home, your car is out front with a full tank.

Love,
Freddy. And Bonnie. And Chica and Foxy.

You chuckle at how the other's names were tacked on at the end, clearly Freddy had penned this. You stand up and stretch again. You should probably start thinking about food, and hold on, since when can the animatronics drive? And where did they get gas money? And most importantly, if your car is out front, how did they get back to the pizzeria?

You wonder how long of a walk it is to the pizzeria, maybe it's not that bad. You should look it up, so you can figure out how apologetic you should be when you go to work tonight. Wait, do you even have work on Sundays? You reach for the spot on the table next to your couch where your phone charges. You feel the charger, but no phone. After a little too long of looking under the table and on the couch, you realize you left your phone at the pizzeria. Of course you did, you didn't even have it with Goldie. It's probably still in the pizzeria's kitchen somewhere. Maybe one of the animatronics found it, though if they did they'd probably have brought it home with you. Hopefully they have a lost and found. Hopefully you can find something really entertaining on TV, cause this is fixing to be the most boring day ever.

Thinking of it now, you've never seen the pizzeria in action. Now offers a great opportunity, you can see what the place is like in the daytime and retrieve your phone. It's almost like fate. You take a quick shower and make yourself presentable, then start the drive to Fazbear's.

On the way, your mind keeps drifting back to Goldie. You really want to know what happened to him. Freddy wouldn't hurt him too bad, right? Should you even care? He did kidnap you after all, even if he was nice while doing it. The pizzeria isn't a... constructive environment for healthy relationships, that was made clear by the way Foxy and Bonnie attacked each other like it was nothing the other day. Even though the others did fight Goldie, they never suggested that you quit, or take a day off, or see a therapist. Not that you think you need one, just that being kidnapped isn't usually treated so casually.

You get the feeling this sort of thing isn't unusual to the animatronics. It makes you feel bad for them, that they've lived with this type of violence for so long that it's been normalized. You guess it makes sense, considering they were literally murdered as children. That's bound to mess up your ideas of what is and isn't an acceptable amount of aggression.

You really feel bad for Goldie. You remember when you asked him why he wasn't friends with the other animatronics, he'd said they hadn't gotten along for some time. That implies there was a time when they did. You wonder what they possibly could disagree on that would cause your friends to entirely shun him. It's clear from the interactions you've had with him that the isolation has destroyed him. He's such an open book, to you at least, you're surprised the others don't see what you do in him. Maybe they don't want to. Maybe it's easier that way.

You have two thoughts at that moment, 'God, I should've been a therapist', and 'I should properly befriend Goldie.'

The Fazbear's parking lot is more crowded than you thought it would be, that is to say it has any amount of cars in it at all. You park in an empty section and enter the pizzeria. You really underestimated how popular this place is. There weren't a whole bunch of cars in the parking lot, but now you realize that's because most of the customers are teenagers who probably walked here from a nearby neighborhood. They're probably here for the arcade, some of those games are so obscure it's a collectors wet dream.

You are glad that the business is having success. As long as the restaurant is functional, your friends have a home, and the kids here did look surprisingly happy.

It's really interesting to see your friends perform in animatronic form. They haven't noticed you yet, and you don't want to disturb them. You sit at one of the tables as inconspicuously as you can. You feel like a bit of a celebrity. You watch them for a couple minutes, thoroughly enjoying the 80s music, when you hear a flat note in the guitar part. That's odd, you glance towards Bonnie and see him staring right back at you. You must've made him nervous.

He starts gesturing towards Freddy repeatedly, like he's trying to get his attention. Freddy doesn't look though and makes a point of turning away from him. Eventually, Bonnie gives up and goes back to staring at you.

You laugh, he does look quite silly, you quickly cover your mouth and wave at him. He misses another note.

"Hey,"

You're startled by a waiter, some blonde guy in his 20s, approaching you.

"So," He says, messing with his notepad, "What can I get you?"

Right. This is a restaurant.

"Do you have fries?" You ask.

"Of course we have fries," He runs a hand through his hair, "They're pretty good, actually. I'll go grab some for you."

It's only a minute before he comes back with your food, and a soda. You start shuffling in your pockets for your wallet.

"Don't worry about it," He waves his hand, "it's on the house."

"Oh, thank you." You expect him to leave, but he doesn't.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's a girl like you doing here?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" You respond.

"It's just, Fazbear's usual audience is..." He gestures to a group of some uninterested looking parents sitting at the table next to you, "rather plain."

"Oh, haha," You're not too sure how you feel about him dissing those guys, "I actually work here. I'm the nightguard, I left my phone and thought I'd get some food while I pick it up."

"It's probably in the lost and found." He says, "Let me go get it for you."

He's off before you can respond. Eventually, he comes back with your phone. He goes to hand it to you but pulls back at the last second.

"Y'know, us Fazbear's employees should stick together," He says, "I'll make you a trade, your phone for my number."

Right.

He holds your phone out to you with the password screen open, but doesn't actually release it. You pause, what's the worst that can happen? So far, he's not been creepy, maybe a little rude to the customers, but not to you. Realistically, it's better for you to let him give you his number and block him later if he turns out to be weird anyways. Plus, maybe this is a good opportunity, you really don't have any friends that live in your state that aren't animatronics.

You type in your password. He smiles and adds himself as a contact. He hands you your phone and you see he's already sent you a message, just "Adam." That must be his name.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Adam walks out of your view into the kitchen.

Was that interaction normal? You don't really have a frame of reference, but compared to actually getting kidnapped, this was the most regular interaction you've had at the pizzeria.

Your train of thought is entirely derailed by an announcement over the speakers that the animatronics are going on break and the curtains closing around the stage. You want to go say hi, and Bonnie already saw you. He's probably told the others you're here by this point.

You grab your food and walk up to the stage curtain as casually as you can. You're about to try to whisper something through it when a hand shoots out and pulls you in.

On the stage, you're met with a now human Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica.

"(Y/n), hi!" Chica whisper-yells before hugging you.

"What a nice surprise." Freddy says.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were coming today," it was Bonnie who pulled you on to the stage, he has since let go of you, "I would've played better."

"I didn't know I was coming today either," You say, "I left my phone last night though. That waiter already got it back to me."

Bonnie bristles at the mention of the waiter.

"Ugh, he wasn't bothering you, was he?" By his tone clearly Bonnie thinks he was, "He shouldn't have held your phone hostage like that, it was weird."

So holding your phone is weird but punching Foxy isn't, got it. Bonnie's reaction here really doesn't make sense.

"Seriously, I could've gotten it for you."

Unless it does.

"Bonnie," You start, "are you jealous?"

"No!" Bonnie says a bit too quickly, "I mean- No. He's just an asshole!"

You laugh at him and he steals a fry from you in retaliation.

"What's your favorite 80s song?" Freddy interjects.

"Oh, I don't know, anything by Wham, I guess?"

Freddy nods in approval.

The announcer starts talking again, you say bye and hop off the stage before the curtains have the chance to open.

You don't see Adam when you walk back to your seat, maybe that's a good thing? You're still unsure of how to feel.

The curtains open and the animatronics start their show. You understand now why Freddy had requested a song from you when the familiar tune of Love Machine starts up. Some of the parents look a little more alert now. The kids seem to like it, too. You're glad your request was a hit.

You hang around for a bit after the number, though you really should take advantage of being out and about before 5pm. Lord knows you have errands to run. You stand up and make a point of waving goodbye to the animatronics, you don't want to just vanish on them. After making sure they see you wave goodbye, and making a pitstop by Pirate's Cove to say hi and bye to Foxy, you exit the pizzeria.

You get in your car, taking note of a cute old purple car parked a spot away from yours.

You have a number of house projects you need to buy stuff for, your bedroom door is slightly off kilter and you're pretty sure the lock on your front door doesn't work. But you can't fix any of those things on an empty stomach, and your fridge is sorely empty. Plus, you'll feel guilty if you start fixing up your house before the pizzeria. So you'll go get groceries, some cleaning appliances to bring to work, then you'll go home.

You doubt the local Albertsons has heavy duty cleaning chemicals, or at least not in the quantity you need. You'll go to a utility store first, it's closer anyway.

The store is mostly empty, save for a tall man with black hair in a ponytail standing exactly where you need to be to get to the bleach. You walk up next to him. The isles are so skinny, you'll have to ask him to scooch over.

"Excuse me?" You say. He has no reaction, like he didn't even hear you. Maybe you were too quiet.

"Um. Excuse me." You say more assertively. He still doesn't react, just looking over the hydrogen peroxide bottles.

If you try to get his attention any louder you'll basically be yelling. There's no way he didn't hear you before, unless he's deaf. That's a real possibility. You might be badgering a deaf man. Now you feel bad. You decide to just squeeze by him the best you can. It's a bit awkward, but he doesn't seem bothered that you brushed against his back, so it's fine.

Next stop, the grocery store.

Things are going well in the grocery store, your biggest problem is that you're using a basket instead of a cart, like an idiot. It's fine though, you're almost done shopping. Or at least it would be fine if you didn't round a corner too quickly and smack straight into the chest of a man. He doesn't budge at all and the rebound causes you to trip over your feet and land on the floor.

You look up at him, expecting some help or an apology. Instead, he just stares down at you. His icy blue eyes pierce you, and you freeze. It's a tense couple of seconds, where he stares at you with a slight frown and an unwavering gaze, and all you can do is stare back, wide-eyed. Then, he smiles, his eyes unchanging, and offers you a hand. You take it, and he pulls you up rather forcefully.

"Sorry." He says and walks off toward the bagging area.

You right yourself as quickly as you can and decide to end your shopping there.

But, the universe is not on your side, because when you're trying to load the groceries into your car, the bottom of the paper bag in your hands rips and sends various items across the ground. Straight out of a cartoon. You sigh and start to pick things up.

A hand reaches into your vision, holding a bag of chips. You look up to see the man you ran into earlier.

"Need a hand?" He asks with a raspy deep voice and a smile.

You laugh, he's significantly less intimidating now.

"Yeah, sorry." You say.

"Sorry for knocking you over earlier," He says, brushing a stray strand of black hair out of his face, "I didn't mean to scare you so bad."

"I was just startled," You say, picking up the last of the groceries from the floor, "I wasn't expecting it."

"I don't know how many people expect to get knocked down." He says.

"Yeah." You laugh, "Sorry to make you do my dirty work here."

"It's fine, this isn't dirty work at all. Plus, my car is right over there." He points to a familiar purple car some ways over.

"I don't mean to sound like a stalker," You say, "but I think I saw your car earlier at Fazbear's."

He raises his eyebrow and laughs, adjusting his ponytail.

"Small world, huh."

He helps you put the rest of the stuff in your car and bids you farewell.

He turned out to be normal, you must've really caught him off guard in the store. You've had enough human interaction for the day though, you need to go home. You're not even sure if you have work tonight, honestly you're hoping for overtime.

When you get home, you don't immediately take a nap like you kind of really want to, you put all the groceries away and make yourself a nice sandwich. While you eat, you find out that you do in fact get paid overtime if you work on Sundays.

By all means, today has been great. Now all that's left is to think about how you can talk to Goldie again without putting anyone in danger. You think you can probably maybe have a conversation with Goldie that doesn't end in him nabbing you again, but you really don't think you can get the others to be calm enough around him for anything constructive. You'll just have to... do it without telling the others. They'll understand, probably.

That's a problem for later. For now, you're enjoying your sandwich and everything is great. 

└─── °∘❉U ・ × ・ U❉∘° ───┘

A/N: named the waiter adam cause of hazbin lmao

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

102K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
433K 18.1K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
34.7K 848 40
I decided to do this, don't hate cause this is my first time doing a Golden Freddy x Reader, but yeah... also warning: strong language and lemon (Ple...
18.7K 649 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...