โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

By matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.

900 53 16
By matsya_200406

" Jyeshth. We apologize-"

" No. No. What do you mean you apologize? You are her brothers. She relied on you for her safety. I relied on you for her safety. " Karn said coldly as the brothers walked into his room later that day.

" I know Jyeshth. I am your biggest culprit. I am Jyeshtha's biggest culprit. I am very sorry. Please, I know I am not worth the forgiveness. But please forgive me. " Yudhishthir said, sitting by his Jyeshth's feet.

" Will your apologies turn back time? Will they make my sister not suffer? She is your eldest, she was disrobed in front of an entire sabha and you were unable to stand up for him? " He said, trying to free his leg.

" Jyeshth please -"

" No! Her insult, while I was not there haunts me. She told me everyday with guru Parshuram how her brothers were the strongest and most kindhearted people she knew. Is this the effect of the crown Samrat? " Karn added, when Yudhishthir looked up in surprise. He expected anger, disbelief, disappointment, but never distrust.

" Jyeshth? " The others whispered.

" Arya. My brother is asking for your forgiveness. Please forgive him? " Vrushali said, walking in with Karunika behind her. She was still extremely weak, but her brother's love brought her here.

" How Vrushali? How can I forgive them when they did such crimes against my own sister? " He asked as he walked up to his wife who kept a comforting hand on his arm.

" Because I have forgiven them Jyeshth. They have learnt their lesson. They have understood that whatever dharm they were following was false as it was without it's own karuna. Please Jyeshth. Forgive them? Your Kumari asks her brother for her brother's forgiveness?" She said sweetly, with big doe eyes.

He silently looked at her and she gave him a reassuring smile. Life may throw challenges at them, but it was one relation that it could not change. Her and her Jyeshth's, her gurubhai. He was her elder brother, the one she never knew she needed but had always wanted.

She hugged him as the others followed. A peace before long periods of struggle.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

While Duryodhan was fuming in rage, Karunika had somehow managed to get Maharaj Dhritarashtr to wait for a year before they would go for their vanvas. Something which was rather easy as he was immensely scared of her power in Aryavart. She had Kuntibhoj, Yadukul and Vajji behind her and even though Pitamah Bheeshm was there to yet again uphold his 'dharm' to protect the throne, no one could go against an insulted woman. Not even god.

The first few months after her child's loss, were painful, but life had to move.

Each night she woke up, in hopes of keeping a hand in the middle to find a baby. All she found was an empty space. One where they would join hands. Their love would attempt to pick up the broken heart.

She found comfort in her family, her little nephews who would run circles around her, trying to get her to play in the mud with them. They were successful obviously, but her husband would spoil the fun by pulling her out, muttering things like ' Such a child. Playing in the mud. What would happen if you caught a cold. My wife is an
idiot. '

Her relationship with her brothers was different. They wouldn't meet her eye, no matter her repeatedly telling them that she had forgiven them. However, at night it was different. The dreams of the sabha would break her piece, each time she would close her eyes.

Once , as she rocked herself back to sleep, her husband, who was up with her trying to help her sleep asked, " Priy. You say you've forgiven your brothers. Yet you seem scared of them somehow. "

" I may have forgiven them Arya. They are my brothers. I am their elder. I am hardwired to forgive them. I had promised to protect them, even from themselves. I have forgiven them. But the heart can't forget. I can't forget the pain they gave me. I -I just can't. I have always believed in forgive but never forget. " She replied, making her space near him and falling into deep sleep.

On a brighter note, Sahdev and Meenakshi had finally confessed their willingness to marry each other, a bit comically if needed.

It all started when Sahdev found Karunika and Kumto, along with his bhabhishrees, looking at random scrolls in the garden.......

" Ooh. What about her. She is a beautiful princess too. Ayodhya's princess, Nindreshwari. " Devika said, while Karunika scrunched her face, saying, " No, but she's too quiet, just like Sahdev. They will spend their lives talking to each other via letters only. "

" Putri, then what about Kaushalsthali's raajkumari Bhadra. She has as much of a bubbly personality. She will complete him. "

" Nahi mata. Bhadra does not like reading books. They'll fight about it like Jyeshtha and Jyeshth. Not like husband and wife, but like siblings. " Draupadi added.

" Arre. What is happening here? " He said, finally breaking his silence.

" Arre. You're here? Come. We're looking for a bride for you. " Valandhara said, pulling her devar to sit between them.

" Bhabhishree? Bride? Me? " He said startled, mind going to the one he'd already made his bride in his heart.

" Haan. I will have nephews from all my brothers. Won't you give me some too Sahdev. Won't you give me another bhabhi to love? " Karunika asked him suddenly.

" Anyways. Come see. We've gotten so many women, who are ready to marry you. " Karenumati told him, while he just looked between the woman in his life, all trying to get him killed by his love. She would kill him if she knew this is what they are doing.

" Mata. I'll find my bride. Why do you worry so much. " He said laughing nervously.

" What do you mean you'll find one? You're already thirty three years old. 'I'll find my own bride. '  I let you find your own that's why I am stuck. See, my children all chose their wives and got married. "

"  But mata -'

" No. Nothing. Anyways, it's not as if you love someone. If you did. Huh. Well wouldn't that have made our job easier. " Devika said.

" Arre. I'm telling you all. I'll get married to someone. Soon. I already love someone. She's the Maharani of Vajji -"

" You love me?"

" Not you. Your nanad. Jijashree's sister. Meenakshi. Maharani Meaanakshi. I love her, as I know she loves me and I will marry
her. " He shouted, when all the women looked across his shoulder.

The lady in question was touched. But her brother.... He was. To say either furious, or really happy. He couldn't decide one.

So. He kept his hand on his brother in law's shoulder.

" Ji-ji-jishree. Aap. When did you come?" He asked, looking around nervously. He didn't know how much he had heard.

While surprising all of them, Adam hugged his brother, he hugged Sahdev, while Meenakshi sighed in relief.

" So it is decided. Meenakshi and Sahdev will be married. Soon. " Karunika said, jumping up to go hug her husband.  Life may have thrown her off, but family and love bring even the most hurt ones to rhe right track.

That was three months ago. As they neared the end of their year, they realised many things. One, that Sahdev and Meenakshi's marriage was the last one of their generation. They would not see such love for many years.
Secondly, the next few years of Karunika's life were going to be hard. She would suffer without her husband.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

As they five brothers and their sister stood outside the palace of Indrprasth, they were reminded of why they were doing this. They were doing this to avenge their sister after thirteen years. They were doing this to establish dharm. They were doing it for paramarth.

As they began walking, with the wives, watching their husbands go away, Meenakshi who was pregnant with child. The young children seeing their fathers in anything less than royal clothing, the world was reminded of the injustices of the dyut sabha.

" Karunika! Hold on! Wait! " Adam shouted as she turned around to see her husband in the same clothes as hers. A sanyasi's.

" Arya. What is this. Why are you wearing such clothes? " She said, eyes tearing up at his state. The man meant for the best and finest clothing would wear simple cotton clothes. It was unimaginable for her.

" I'm going with you. " He said, surprising everyone.

" Jijashree. Do you still not trust us? " Yudhishthir asked.

" It's not about trusting you. I can't stay without her. I will go with her. Wherever she takes
me. "

" But Arya. I am the one who has to do this. You don't. "

" But you and I aren't different are we? We're one. We promised. In our saptpadi. We promised. I won't listen to anything you say. I am going with you. "

" But -"

"Nothing. If mata Sita could join Shree Ram in his vanvas, why can't I join my Sita in hers. Is it necessary that Sita has to follow Ram to the forests? Today Ram follows Sita.Now come. Give me your hand. We'll travel
together. "

Hence, the two lovers, with her five brothers walked away, vowing to return with strengths in their hearts.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

While vanvas was tiring, no one could prepare Karunika for what was about to come. She was in constant pain. Her body was in complete agony everyday. She would lumber the wood on her back, but her legs would threaten to give out. Her body betrayed her. In the mornings, she would have to gather her bearings for atleast ten minutes before she could cook the food without her head spinning.

All this was visible to her husband. But even he was at loss for words. He had spent one vanvas with her before as well. Even then she wasn't suffering like this. It was, to say the least unusual.

One day....

" Here you go, all of you. Food. " She said, bending down to give them food. Each time she would bend down, her head would spin like one of those toys Prativindhy would play with.

As she reached Bheem, suddenly, she couldn't get up. When she did try, her head spun so badly, that she fainted.

" Jyeshtha! "  "Karunika! "

" Bring her into the cottage. We'll check what is wrong with her. Nakul. Go bring the herbs for... " Sahdev said, but whispered the last part in his ear.

" Really? Alr-alright. " Nakul said, glancing at his sleeping sister when he could spot it. The slight swelling in the toes. He ran towards the forest.

" Jijashree. Please calm down. She'll be alright. Come sit here. Have some water-"

"How can I be calm. I promised to look after her. Now she's fainted. What have I done. " He said, putting his head in his hand.

Sahdev, on realising his state, asked Yudhishthir and Arjun to take him out.

" Aaiye Jijashree. We'll leave them to care for her. Sahdev and Nakul will treat her I am sure. You need to be strong for her when she wakes up. Come. " He said, guiding him outside the door, while Arjun carefully made sure he walked straight.

" Sahdev. Why did you whisper to Nakul. What is it you couldn't speak freely about? " Bheem asked worried.

" Bhrata Bheem. I will tell you later. I myself need to confirm it. Please leave the room. We will call you all in when we are
sure. " Sahdev implored, when Nakul ran in with the herbs.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Did you find a needle Nakul? "

"Haan. It was in Jyeshtha's clothes. "

" Hmm. I'll make the paste, then we'll poke her finger to draw the blood. "

" Uchit hai. "

The brothers worked tirelessly for about an hour, drawing out the blood from a prick on her finger into the paste.

As they waited for it to show the result, the brothers sat by her feet, massaging them.

" How wonderful would it be. How couldn't we spot it? How did she not realise it on her own? " Nakul said absently.

" She was so busy caring for us. She didn't realise she had more than us to care for."

As the smoke blew from the pit, Nakul stood up to inspect the paste.

" You were right Sahdev. We are going to be Mamashrees." He said, tears in his eyes.

" Jyeshtha will finally have the child she wanted. "

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Jijashree. Come inside. " Sahdev said quietly.

" Sahdev? Nakul? Is she alright? What happened to her? Why isn't she awake yet. What-"

" Jijashree. Shaant ho jaiye. Jyeshtha is fine. More than fine. She will be the happiest woman on earth today. "

" Why so? " He asked, while the other three brothers entered the room.

" Jijashree. You are going to be a father. Jyeshtha is going to be a mother soon." Nakul finished.

Adam was. To say the least shocked. He had not expected life to give them another chance.

" Are you playing a game Nakul. This is not the right joke. " Yudhishthir said sternly.

" Uphaas nahi bhratashree. We are positive. She is with child. Our Jyeshtha will be a mother soon. " Nakul replied.

Ever since the sabha, the brothers felt guilt, that they were the cause of her child's death, no matter how many times Karunika would tell them that it was Narayan's will and the effects of her curse.

This would offer them the redemption they needed. The love the wanted to give, as mamashrees.

Karunika, as always chose either the worst or the best moments to wake up.

" Why are all of you crying? Who has died? "

" No one has died Jyeshtha.  A new life will be born. " Arjun said, sitting by her side, holding her hands.

" New life? No one has died yet you're all still crying. I am confused. "

" Yudhishthir. Give us a few minutes. " Adam asked, while the brothers silently left the room.

" What has happened Arya. Why are you so happy, yet I see tears in your eyes. " She said, lifting her hands to wipe them.

Holding her hand by his cheek, he told her, gathering her courage, " Karunika. We are going to be parents. You are going to be a mother. Mata. Ma. " He told her.

Karunika's face held a variety of emotions. Disbelief. Happiness. Worry. But the one that shined the brightest was love. Love for her child. Love for her husband. Love for her family. Most of all. Love for her Narayan. If his plan was for her to lose a child, it was his plan which gave her another chance. Another chance at motherhood. Another chance to complete her family.

" Say something Priy. Your silence haunts me. " He said, now worried.

" I can't put my emotions into words Arya. In one sentence. I am granteful. Grateful of a life we have another chance at. " She said, sitting up to embrace him.

Silent tears were exchanged, both of joy and sorrow, but these tears were the ganganal which would pave the path for their child.

" Jyeshtha! Which one of us be the favourite mamashree! " Arjun yelled, breaking into the room, while the two jumped apart.

The brothers ran to her side. As she sat on the bed, they surrounded her, two heads of the youngest in her lap. Two on her shoulder, while their elder sat by, holding her hands to his head in worship. They all pampered her. Letters were written. Families informed.

If Karunika and Adam were having their child, the Maharaj and Maharani of Vajji were having the heir to their throne.

________________________________

Well, she's having a baby. A baby?

Anyways, now that the men know. This is not going to go well for her. She will become like broken glass to them. I am sure she will go mad with their care at one point . But hey. She has 5 brothers. One in his kingdom, doing his duty yes, and one adorable husband.

Let's make a guess. How quickly do you think she's going to yell at them to leave her alone for a while and let her do some work.

Tell me in the comments how this chapter was and vote all the same. We're rapidly approaching a 4K mark. I am so grateful for your love.

Poll fein the previous chapter is open till 9 PM today. Can't wait for your responses.

And a happy Vasant pachani to all of you.

Happy Valentine's Day as well.

Radhekrishn ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...
5.5K 331 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...
64.7K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 272 15
She is strength She is gentleness She is truth She is justice She is a mother She is a child She is the epitome of beauty with brains, she is calm as...