💞💞ETERNAL FLAME OF LOVE 💕💕

By malecfanstories

simple Alpha omega story.. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

237 15 9
By malecfanstories

 "Emily is totally professional… She was working in the strip club nearer, I met her there once, I was drunk and I was high, she took care of me that night..I paid her And we spent some quality nights together after that and it's nothing emotional or personal( he said looking at alec without any hesitation but it's hard for alec to digest such things, especially when he himself knows he was falling for this alpha who have slept with plenty of peoples ) She won't get emotionally connected to anyone.. I like that quality about her… Like no commitments, no heartbreaks, that's what I need… Because all she wants is money for her mother's heart surgery .. "he said and took a glass in one hand  and a bottle of whiskey in his other hand… 

Alec listened to him politely.. He saw Magnus pouring alcohol in his glass… 

Magnus : As usual I approached her one night for the same reason and she gave me an idea.. That's the sex Contract idea.. She started that..she explained her situation that she is doing this to earn money to save her mother's life ... .All I want is a mind blowing sex to get some sleep, nothing more ..(he said and eyed alec who looked at the floor, he couldn't face magnus anymore) By this way both of our needs were fulfilled so I agreed and I paid as much as she needed … She is a good listener too if I might add.... So every time she came here she spent some time talking with me before we got started… (he gave a pause and looked at alec) you know, I mean .. (he was about to explain ). 

Alec : you don't have to elaborate that,I understand what you meant.. I am not a kid (he annoyed on averting his eyes angrily.. Magnus smiled and sipped his drink which is not helping Alec) . Can you not drink until we finish this conversation…?? (he asked straight without any fears) 

Magnus : And why should I listen to you ?? (he frowned with an attitude ) 

Alec rolled his eyes in return 

Magnus : Nahh… Don't do that!! (he said biting his lips in warning way) 

Alec :Fine , please!!!don't drink until you finish this (he groaned, magnus couldn't understand his behavior and surprisingly he couldn't deny alec's words either , so he drop the glass on the nightstand nearer) 

Magnus : It became habitual between us  and she saved her mother by paying for her  heart surgery… she was happy after that… I Could see that difference in her face .. Whenever she had a problem with any drunken spoiled lustful morons in the club she came to me for help.. I helped her because, apart from her profession, she is a good soul.. Who wants to live a normal life like other girls her age ... Later Her mother found out about her work … she neither  likes Emily's work at the strip club nor okay with  her contract things with me .. So she refuses to come to this city to meet her daughter until she quits both of them...  One day her sister Charlotte came here to spend some time with Emily… At that time Emily was here with me… we were about to spend a night but Charlotte wanted to go for a long drive…Emily requested me to take for a drive because they don't have a car.. I asked Raphael to take them but Charlotte was the one who protested that she would drive the car.. So Raphael gave the key to them… That's the last time we saw Emily..(he said bit seriously) 

Alec looked at him worriedly .. He came to a conclusion that the accident wasn't done by magnus.. 

Magnus : Those two were drunk in the same strip club where Emily was working and when they returned to my house , Charlotte drove the car really fast and she was so drunk to drive, accidentally she drove the car straight on the loaded truck all the way…I didn't know that was happened…. later that night we got a car from the cops..They informed us that our car met with an accident and the ladies who were in it, are admitted in the hospital…I was shocked… Zoe, Raphael and I rushed to the hospital to see both of them.. But it was too late.. Emily was gone.. She was dead.... That woman doesn't have any more wishes or desires. She had only a few simple wishes to fulfill in her life and I couldn't see her like that.. Actually Zoe likes her a lot. She used flirts with Zoe…(he chuckled painfully  on saying that but he didn't cry) she was broken that day.. She cried silently and she was emotionless… So I asked Raphael to take her home..Charlotte was admitted in the emergency ward.. I was there until Raphael came back to the hospital .. Later that night doctors said that Charlotte was awake.. So I went to check on her.. (he said, still facing the dark lawn which is getting darker and darker by now ..) 

Alec's eyes were too blurry on hearing everything Magnus said to him.. But magnus stayed like a rock.. Like he doesn't have any tears left in his eyes anymore.. That's how emotional damage looks like.. 

"When I went inside to see Charlotte she was a crying mess and she was angry about herself… She screamed and tried to hurt herself when she got to know that Emily was dead…and she was the reason…she repeatedly said-I shouldn't come here in the first place.. I killed my sister - she went on and on.. I don't want that young lady to get any emotional traumas.. I know how it feels to carry a guilt for all your life (he said faking his smile, those smiles disturbing Alec a lot ) . She was scared that if her mother got to know this she would never want to see her ever in her life, she would never come back to her or talk to her ... She cried hard, she was afraid to lose her mother's love.. So I tried to comfort her and ask her to play dumb and I said I will take care of the rest … when we were talking, Emily's mom stormed inside the room with so much anger, (he frowned on saying that it looks like he still remembers that scene !) it's normal to behave rude when you lose your kid.. She didn't think twice, she grabbed me by my collar (he imitated the action visually to Alec while looking at the floor, he held his own collar and crashed it ) and slapped me hard… she tore my shirt and she cursed me really bad , she… She yelled at me so much.. But one thing she said that night  - I still remember her words.. "you killed my daughter and came here to act like a gentleman , you son of b****" That's where I realized Emily's mother thought- I caused that accident because that car was mine.. And I was there too… So she came to a conclusion by herself and started to hit me infront of Charlotte.. Charlotte was about to stop her by  telling the truth but I stopped her by holding her wrist, I thought it's better this way..that's the only help I can do to Emily.. Hot to collapse her family "he chuckled again.. 

He slowly looked at Alec who was standing there holding his tears which were begging to drop down from his eyelids..

" you know what her mother did when I touched Charlotte's wrist to stop her from telling the truth.. She misread my touch and She kicked me out,she said -take your hands off my younger daughter. Stay away from her, aren't your blood lust satisfied by taking Emily's life ? '.... This is what she said so I didn't say anything. I just walked out of the hospital.. As I promised Charlotte I paid a lot to close that  accident case. "he sighed and looked at Alec with unreadable emotions in his face.. Which is all new for alec.. 

Alec was just looking at Magnus like he saw him for the first time. 

Magnus : hmm… can I have my drink now?? (he asked pointing at his whiskey for which Alec nodded once and blinked out his tears which magnus failed to notice) 

Alec : You should have said that truth..like you have nothing to do with Emily's death. (he said and his voice barely came out of his throat) 

Magnus :Alexander!!! (he muttered, Alec melted right away in his husky voice , magnus  shook his head with a gentle smile on  looking at alec ) that lady was broken already, can't you see that and she underwent a surgery recently . Emily gives up on her happiness and desires just to save her mother's life …you want me to ruin that by telling the truth.. if I go and say that your younger daughter is the reason for Emily's death… You think she is strong enough to take that truth.. Charlotte is everything that lady left with, you want me to break her again with the truth.. You want that lady to rot alone in her old age.. That's a curse alec.. No one deserves that.. No one deserves to be alone.. Unless they are cursed   (he was talking about himself which Alec could understand and he won't agree with it) …so Let her Live with her younger one .. (he said with the same smile ). 

Alec closed his eyes and shook his head.. 

Alec : But she was.. She was cursing you!! Can't you see that?? Didn't it hurts?? (he asked, his voice cracked) 

Magnus : Hoo come on!! Magnus bane's life is filled with curses, her cursing not gonna hurt me .. ( he said with a wink…it's the first time magnus winks at him but alec isn't happy about it.. Magnus could see alec is sad) 

Alec :I don't understand you magnus!! I can't figure out who you are..!! (he said while shaking his head out of worries) 

Magnus : That's better!! Isn't it.. Just remember one thing clearly… Being with Magnus is a death call so try to save yourself from all these curses..make sure You don't want to dig my secrets anymore I mean it… (he said with a smile and gulped his drink in  one long sip.. Alec stared at Magnus without shifting his gaze from him ) aren't you getting late for your train..?? (he asked while looking at alec) 

"I wish I could stay here forever with you and break all the curses you were caring for ages which you don't deserve " he wanted to say this out loud but for some reason he stayed mute… 

Magnus looked at alec again. "okay what was that?? Your shift was over .. You would probably be running a mini marathon in my lawn to catch your train by this time " he said sarcastically while looking at his wrist watch and the lawn threw the balcony glass door .. 

Alec stood there simply staring at Magnus, his words weren't getting into his head anymore.. He just wants to stay.. Stay….And stay.. For a minute he forgot about his family.. Magnus could notice that alec was zoned out.. 

Magnus : chef Alexander!! (he clapped his hands to bring alec back to earth) 

Alec blinked and pulled himself out from his thoughts.. 

Magnus : go!! (he pointed at the doorway bit authoritatively) 

Alec walked out hesitantly, His heart isn't with himself..…he looked sad.. 

Once he reached the kitchen.. He grabbed his phone and faked his smile while looking at Amira who was smiling at him… 

Amira : You are late!! (she said looking at the wall clock in the living room) 

Alec : yes I am late .. ( he smiles and he  meant in another way.. He wish he could met magnus earlier, quote before all the mess that happened in his life) 

Amira : You okay my boy? (she frowned on seeing Alec's dull face) did magnus say anything to hurt you?? (she asked in anger)

Alec : No (that was a quick reply from Alec) .. I am just.. tired(he scratched his forehead and hide his wet eyes behind that smiling face ) 

When he took a step forward to the doorway, he saw Lisa coming to the mansion.. Alec's heart started to beat faster on seeing Lisa.. He doesn't want Magnus to sleep with her, not today or any other time.. but on second thought he understands that Magnus needs such a thing to forget everything that happened and sleep peacefully… His inner omega was ready to give himself for this alpha but Alec has this fear, hesitation, everything on the other hand … 

"Hey bud!!" Lisa patted Alec's cheeks gently yet lovingly and started to climb the staircase.. 

Amira rolled her eyes at her.. She personally doesn't like this side of magnus.. But she doesn't want to interrupt his peace… 

Alec swallowed hard On looking at the way lisa went, his muscle got tensed, he couldn't stop her… He didn't want to take advantage, he repeated this in his head that he is just an employee working for magnus.. He is not his mate or boyfriend or something like that so he should know his limits… he has no rights to put on a condition… He Frequently repeated this sentence and kept walking to the doorway…he stood there close to the door, inhaling sharply, his legs kept on oscillating like he didn't want to go.. He took a step forward and step backwards confusingly… One leg dragging him to Magnus's room and another one asking him to go out.. . He doesn't know what is stopping him from leaving the place… it's only Lisa and it's like always but why is it bothering him more today .. He started to breathe heavily and took a step backward.. He took a deep breath before proceeding walking to Magnus's room.. 

Amira looked at him confusingly..because Alec looks disturbed.. She got even more confused when Alec started to climb the staircase.. 

Just because of his long legs, Alec climbs 2 steps at once .. He stopped midway on the staircase when he saw Lisa coming back from Magnus's room while scrolling Her phone .. 

Lisa : hey.. What are you still doing here?aren't you getting late for your train ? (she checked her phone  with a smiling face) 

Alec: i…I.. hmm.i am… I(he wasn't good at lying, Lisa smiled at his stuttering)Hoo god you are choo chweeet (she pinched his cheeks for which Alec faked his smile.. He is not mad at Lisa , he doesn't want Magnus to sleep with anyone )  I should go!! (he said and about to leave but he looked at Lisa and asked)ugh.. you came back quick.. I mean you just went to his room!! (he asked, managing enough to smile not so suspicious) 

Lisa : yes.. Looks like your boss is not in mood for a good fuck!! (she said sarcastically Rolling her eyes) 

"language lady!!" Amira said, shifting her gaze from her book to her face.. 

Lisa : sorry my lady (she said while bowing playfully in front of her) 

Alec is almost on the ninth moon right now.. That relaxation he had was priceless… 

Alec : Was he angry?? (he asked hesitantly hiding his relaxation behind his innocent face) 

Lisa : no.. He looks fine!! Actually he is chilling on his bed and he looks sleepy, that's really surprising for me... It's hard to push him to sleep.. He is a night owl actually(he mocked sarcastically) 

"Hmmm," Alec smiled in return … Like now he can die happily.. 

Lisa: Are you okay?? (she asked him because he looks miserably happy). 

Alec : yeah.. I am good, all good And I am getting late.. . So bye (he waved at Lisa And amira.. That smile is back on his face, amira could notice that.. He made a mental note  that Alec also doesn't like Magnus sleeping with anyone… Alec's behaviors surprising amira today) 

Throughout the train journey he was looking at the window staring at nothing all the way.. He sighed because it feels like every single cell in his brain is filled with that one person who he don't even imagine he could fall for ❤️TBC ❤️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.9K 58
Just some Magnus Bane / Alec Lightwood oneshots.
469K 14.7K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
2.3K 331 20
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
5.6K 305 19
Here we go, people.