CRAVED

By BethImagines

πŸ’’This is dark romance.πŸ’’ Reader's discretion is highly advised. *** "Stop crying Geneva." His eyes held hers... More

...
FACE TO FACE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
FLEE
NINE
HOME
ELEVEN
TAKEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
BEFORE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
ENCOUNTER
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY FIVE

1.6K 57 11
By BethImagines

{unedited}

Geneva tugged her hand back to herself so she could pocket both hands in her zipped-up brown leather jacket. She was grateful for the body-shaping navy blue jeans that held her in with the comfort her sanitary wear hadn't shifted because, at that very moment , she felt a thick clot leave her warmth  in detail.

Thank God for painkillers. Geneva didn't doubt that she'd be kneeling over in pain if not for them.

" hey." Gabriella tugged at her arm again, drawing it back out of her pocket and holding her hand in her soft one . " how about this, we go to this amazing restaurant I had told you about; we head back, change, and finish the day as we had planned hmm?"

There she went again with that smile of hers, Geneva's brain cells probably sighing at her obvious conclusion - how could she say no?

" to the dot of all that you've said, Ella." She warned with narrowed eyes before agreeing. They had finished and ticked off all the boxes of the spots they wanted to tour and see. The two previous and the present day had been enough for that

"To the dot."

Gabriella smiled big at her, tagging her to herself with their joined hands and hugging her with the other arm around the top of her shoulders.

" I promise," Gabriella added before letting her go and tagging her forward amidst the thong of people.

It just so happened to be her lack today because it was now glaringly evident rush hour had begun a little while back.

Geneva pushed the probing thought that Gabriella had been more physically disposed a few days before they had departed. Not that they weren't comfortable enough with each other in that aspect, but like the hug Ella had just given her, her brain had pointed it out and left it at that.

Like taking note of the shape of a cloud and leaving it at that - to decipher it or move on but rather still aware of its notice.

Geneva wasn't sure what to make of it and had opted to live it as it was. Nothing of major concern.

They went to the restaurant Ella had talked about, their reservation already in; she hadn't known it would have been on the fancy end. She had been conscious of her dressing attire to a reasonable degree because of her now second-to-skin emphasized etiquette upbringing before she let the bothering thought go and mellowed into the experience of having amazing food accompanied by good wine with her best friend.

Gabriella had let her know it was Brad who had suggested it when she'd been searching for good places to dine that she had wanted to take them out to try when in New York.

Another point in his jar appeared because he had not only booked their appointment for less than the duration it usually took to get one but had also cleared their bill.

She didn't miss to gauge Brad's suggestions through the waiter. He must have come here a lot, which could have been reason enough, but Geneva couldn't fight the prickly feeling he was expanding his net ground around Gabriella. And it was either a good or bad thing. However, something told her he meant no harm, but his assertiveness was loud and clear.

Dressed in black latex, a white low deep top with chains as straps around her neck, Geneva finished her look with black flat-bottom heels and golden hoops for her ears and light makeup up which was made up of her lips and eyeliner. A dress was out of the picture considering her womanhood state; she didn't want to risk it, and she'd added the last painkiller for the day.

Gabriella had worn a champagne-colored body-hugging dress that reached her mid-thighs paired with a black coat and  black stilettos; her hair let down. Her makeup was flawless, even if she didn't need it to turn heads if she wanted to.
Her dressing had shown she was only going to have a good time - the coat was the giveaway.

Geneva, on the other hand, needed as much airy clothing, and her top was the only one going to be giving her that, for she knew she'd be drinking and her  body temperature would automatically peek. Already she felt her body too warm.

She needed to unwind, and she was going to do the very thing of that. A lot had been on her mind. They were moving to France, and Gabriella had applied to a university of choosing - one with a ridiculously not-so-high acceptance rate. She didn't doubt Ella  would make the cut, albeit her last-minute application, but besides hopping to be able to attend university with her, Brad was now in the picture, and she'd asked if her France option had changed, to which Gabriella had answered ' no, not really '.

Those three words hadn't been comforting in the slightest.

Eva knew she was moving and relocating to France, which entailed a lot of news for permanency during the duration she'd be spending there as she figured out what she wanted to do with her life.

She'd hoped it would be with Gabriella not so far, and she'd been happy to hear that she'd applied in France; however, a different factor had entered, carrying along a train of others.

Geneva would never hold it against Gabriella to pursue happiness and experience every epitome of it. And she'd verbally expressed her support in whatever Ella decided to do, whether it be a change of heart in regard to pursuing further studies in France.

So when they both returned to their two-bedroom hotel room after having one hell of a good time with Gabriella following her into her room, Geneva was suddenly struck with the emotion of sadness at the possibility of her best friend staying behind while she left for France that she wanted to head into a room and cry in advance for when the possibility became a reality.

She'd been on the bed with her back to the mattress, covering her eyes with her arm draped over her face while Gabriella used her washroom.

Geneva tried to compose her heightened feelings, cursing out her in-and-out heights that were accompanied by the buzzing lull of alcohol that was making the task a difficult one.

She heard the toilet flush, the tap run and close, and felt Gabriella approach the bed before it deepened with her weight.

About to turn in the opposite direction and feign the beginning process of sleep, Gabriella's arm rested above her waistline before she scooted closer to Geneva's back, her hold firming around her waist.

"Are you asleep?"

" no, not yet." She answered, her eyes on the wall of the room that she was facing past the nightstand.

" hmm." Hummed Gabriella, letting a few minutes tick by before she motioned for Geneva to face her with a tag. And Eva did, smiling softly at the sight of Gabriella, to which she returned.

" I was thinking," began Gabriella, hand slowly rising into her top and touching skin. " You asked why I don't tire of making out."

Geneva chuckled lightly. She did remember. Ella did it a lot. She genuinely wondered if she never tired-

"Can I show?"

Pardon?

"I want to show you why." Gabriella lifted herself by the elbow, cupping Eva's cheek as her hand lowered to her throat and lightly left it there in a light chock hold, drawing her body closer, Eva watched her lips part as she drew near, completely unaware of what was really happening until their lips met and she blinked in surprise.

"Close your eyes," Ella whispered against her lips, her eyelids low.

" Gabriella, I don't think-"

" let me show you  how it feels, Eva; let me show you  how good it can  be." Gabriella licked the length of Geneva's bottom lip repeatedly in a sensual manner that gripped its way into Eva's system.

"I'm not much of a kisser." She really wasn't, sadly, and she was as virgin as they came in that regard and everywhere else that mattered on her body.

Gabriella smiled slightly, lifting her face.

" I can teach you ." Gabriella repositioned herself, and Eva watched as her legs were parted - the latex stretching in accommodation, allowing Gabriella to position herself in between. She watched as she held to the top of her parted thighs and pulled her close.

Geneva battled with her mind, wondering when and where Gabriella got her strength from - better yet, what she did to get it. She had agility and stamina that showcased in a variety of things she did - tracing back to when she climbed up to her balcony, the first misunderstanding they had.

Her thoughts were cut short when she felt Gabriella's soft body on top of hers, her lips kissing her neck, and Geneva stilled- this was really happening.

" be with me at this moment, Eva, don't think so hard ." Gabriella gave a knowing look with hooded eyes as she licked her bottom lip and captured her lips with hers.

A sound escaped her tight vocals when she felt Gabriella's palms enter her top and cup both her braless breasts. Massaging them tenderly with a tease. In the beginning, before the admissions turned firmer, she ended up inhaling directly from Gabriella's  minty mouth.

She'd been filling her lips, repeating the same actions she was receiving from Gabriella.

If she thought it felt good before, Geneva felt the superlative of the feeling when Gabriella used the moment she gasped for breath to trace Eva's mouth.

Gabriella's tongue played with Eva's at the same time; her nipples were rolled between Gabriella's fingers. Geneva's arms lifted with the pinching, pulling, and evoking pleasurable sensation after sensation amidst it all. Holding onto Gabriella, her hands tracing her smooth and soft skin and softly moaned, holding onto her when Gabriella pinched her nipples with mild force.

" do you like that ?"

Gabriella questioned, her sultry a notch deeper, still playing with her nipples and increasing the force. Geneva gasped, lifting and bending her knees.

" kiss me," Eva whispered.

Welcoming Gabriella's lips back on hers, this time round, both their tongues danced together. There was no fighting for dominating.

Gabriella let her explore her mouth, the grip on her breast persistent and farm, Geneva felt like she was in the best place on earth anyone could ask to be in at that very moment.

As though far hungrier than Geneva, Gabriella took over the kiss, much more passionately than before Geneva suddenly got lost in her world of admiration, and she followed along to where Gabriella was and would lead her. She'd follow and followed.

She'd completely forgotten about why she'd worn pants to begin with and had spread her legs further in invite when she felt Gabriella's hand drop and push into her pants and underwear. Her middle fingers quickly found her pleasure button and she pressed down hard before slowly yet firmly rubbing circles on her attentive button.

Gabriella released  her lips, and Eva gasped, inhaling much-needed air; her eyes flattered as Gabriella scattered  wet kisses down the column of her neck.

" Geneva,"

" hmm?"

" you didn't tell me you had started your menstruation."

Like a touch lit, Geneva's eyes shot open, and she lifted her head off the pillows so fast she immediately regretted doing so.

"First get off." She tried to get Gabriella off of her who had been opposed and slightly confused to do so. She reluctantly did get off, but with Eva's mindless, unnecessary effort to move, her stomach met Gabriella's knee, and her stomach glared with irritation, threatening to spill out the contents it carried as retaliation.

" oh shit, I'm so sorry, Eva I didn't mean to-"

Geneva wanted to assure her it was alright if only she wasn't by the edge of the bed dry heaving and nursing the worst head pounding known to humankind.

Gabriella's hand rubbed soothingly on her back until Eva was composed enough.

The dry heaving had ceased a while back, and she had buried her head into the duvet, trying to get over her unnecessary panic as the dizziness and pain in her head subsided.

She sat up and faced Gabriella, expecting a reaction, of course, but not one of Ella's gaze holding hers firmly in place.

"When did you start them?"

Oh, that's what it was.

Geneva was already dreading the fact she had been the one to keep quiet about it. Gabriella knew the painful cramps Eva was exposed to during that period of time, heck she too understood what they were. It was no far bet Gabriella would have wanted to know. She wouldn't have pushed for them to walk so much during the day.

" today." She answered, and Gabriella's face frowned before turning deadpan.

" why didn't you tell me?" Gabriella's hands were now crossed, lifting her bust in the process.

"I didn't want you to have to cancel today. I could have managed just fine."

Ella glared at her in silence.

" come on, I'm not badly off, you know .." Geneva tried to pacify her best friend. Not wanting her mad any longer.

Ella looked to the side with narrowed eyes.

"And I made you walk." She voiced out, not  one bit impressed, " a lot ." She added with good measure.

Eva sat up, and the strongest wave of heights hit her out of the blue there and then that she  had a long blink trying to settle her intoxicated  world . Mentally acknowledging that she had also drunk quite a lot .

A set of her cousins from both her mother's and a few from her father's side would no doubt call her out on her poor liquor management performance.

Holding down one's liquor was seen as an unspoken flex amongst them albeit it being an unhealthy matter to be proud of.

Ah.... Hell was probably pissed off that they were aware  Christ still had their back no matter what because of His eternal irreversible gift.

Geneva groaned, realizing that her thoughts were trying to preside the foremost of her mind. She shouldn't have undermined the cannabis gummy bears she had gotten her hands on. And to think that she had wanted to take three! - initially, before the dealer persisted, it wasn't going to end well, and that one was more than enough because he knew what was up.

She hadn't been able to get his number, and it sucked because what were the odds of her seeing him again at the very club? When he looked like he was simply pushing for a new or personal product. It meant he be might be on the move to another area if he was done with the very one they were in.

And it was Manhattan! This wasn't her area of residence. Was she going to go around looking for him? She knew she couldn't go asking the bartenders about a weed dealer who may have left his contact by any chance.

Ah damn it, why was she hell-bent on finding the guy's whereabouts when she had direct access to one of the best fields that grew the plant.

" Geneva ."

Hearing her name, Geneva blinked  her eyes, praying for the wave to subside a bit, and met Gabriella's.

Cursing herself for having meandered away in her non-essential thoughts, she brought her attention and focus back onto her best friend.

She shouldn't have gotten stupidly drunk after she knew she was going to get high. And she shouldn't have gotten high for the sake of it without reason like she always did - get high with a purpose, and it was usually mentally related. She wasn't an addict, though her recent love for fine wine, now that she could take it openly in her mother's house, was rather beginning to look questionable.

" Ella." Begun Geneva.

The mere mention of her best friend's name brought her back to the present moment and that of the day's like an anchor dropped into the sea.

Her mood soared to one of delight. A warm feeling coursing through her system of comfort and-

They'd just kissed, made out, actually.

Her gaze dropped to Gabriella's lips, and she blushed at the detailed memory.

" I. " She lifted her gaze. " I wouldn't have changed anything about today. Well, except for my monthly visitor's timing. "

Unable to help herself, Geneva smiled wholesomely, wanting the bath of them back in each other's arms.

Making aim of doing just that, Geneva began to approach Gabriella, who's brows had risen in surprise by her ability to be the one making a move, and a small closed smile touched Gabriella's lips before they parted slightly. And Geneva felt her hormones rush with excitement of kissing her best friend again.

She already knew what the act would entail, and Gabriella was one hell of an amazing kisser. Not that she had a list of people to compare to - it was an embarrassing one that existed purely because of truth or dare games, but she could swear on her own life right there and then that Gabriella had just set the bar for best kisser in her lifetime.

" such a cockblock if you ask me ." Gabriella teased, who had directed her statement to the monthly visitor, mentioned.

" I wouldn't want to have to consider you cockblock."

Geneva's being stilled.

Her lips were inches away from Gabriella's enticing ones. She'd never wanted to kiss someone again so badly as she did at that very moment, but-

She couldn't.

Shutting her eyes closed as she felt the pain that would present before and when she would pull back and away from kissing her best friend again. Geneva became vividly aware of why she couldn't do it again.

Her best friend was in a coveted relationship by many.

The son of a famous a-list celebrity and congressman whose looks were as superb as  the definition of the noun itself. The top of the pyramid of most wanted in her now former high school and admired young CEO in the business world of 30 and under.

Brad Walton

He had asked her right off the bat if Gabriella and herself had a thing going on to which she had said no to . Unsatisfied with his answer, he had outright asked if she had a thing for her.

She'd been shocked at first but decided to answer, seeing no big issue with his question. He'd asked them all amiably enough with the intended purpose. She only got to see and analyze the whole deal later on as the charisma of a politician. That wooing charisma and diplomatic effect that had been exposed ever since the beginning of elections and the study of politicians.

Even the statement he had dropped out his mouth that she now recalled had come out with a brilliant smile on his face, eliminating any form of hostile behavior.

Now that he was Gabriella's boyfriend of nearly half a year - 5 months, with 2 of them having been at school Gabriella figuring him out, she didn't doubt that those very words would now stand in as a statement of ' back off' - considering the fact that she'd just made out with her best friend.

He must have felt or seen something between her best friend and herself to have brought it up to begin with.

This hadn't been the first time Gabriella and her had kissed - made out, besides the peck to the chick and harmless ones that grazed and included the edge of each others lips, thinking about them had her pull hard at the strands of control within herself .

She wanted to kiss her so badly again. Just one last time so she could remember it all in length. She yearned for it.

And as though the world was further pushing for her to back up, Geneva recalled the electric energy, sexual tension, and chemistry between Brad and Gabriella.

She didn't need a bigger signpost as the imagery of them once upon a time making out in Gabriella's bedroom as he held her arse to himself claimed ownership enough.

It wasn't advanced chess to the piece that Brad was so into her best friend with how he talked about her alone.

And as for Gabriella, she glowed and had never looked better by his side. She appeared to smile more ever since he came into her life. Gabriella never whined, if ever, and she'd witnessed  her do so earlier.

Geneva pulled back, lay on the bed, facing Gabriella, and stretched her arm open.

" come lay with me."
She called Gabriella into her embrace.

Spotting a small and confused frown on her best friend's face, she smiled softly in encouragement.

" I'm feeling out of it. I know I'm about to black out in a few minutes. " Geneva explained.

The frown on Gabriella's face eased up, and she laughed lightly, joining her to bed but facing her, eliminating the thought of cuddling in her mind. Genevas's heart clenched in pain, having to watch her best friend's beautiful face and inviting  lips and do nothing about it.

Gabriella tucked a strand of hair from the ginger goddess strands of braids Geneva had plated and left in a high bun.

" you've lost an earring." Gabriella noticed as she played with Geneva's free ear lob.

" two, actually." She corrected, and Gabriella laughed lightly at that before her gaze shifted to her lips and then her eyes.

"Can I kiss you again, Geneva ?"

She held her breath at the request and gazed into Gabriella's brown eyes that suddenly twinkled. The room was lit by the bright city outside.

" are you drunk ?" Geneva asked her best friend, whose hand had begun to lower on the skin of her waist, pulling her close.

Gabriella giggled . And Geneva tore her gaze felling wounded by the obvious meaning of response. She felt Gabriella move as she straddled her after making Eva's lay back on the mattress.

" I want to kiss you everywhere, Geneva." Began Gabriella with a sober look . " your neck, your collarbone, your full breasts, your navel ..." her gaze intensified as Geneva's heartbeat spiked a notch.

" I wanted to taste you and hear you moan as I eat you out . I know Brad exists, he knew on his own I guess that this would inevitably happen and made me promise to go back to him after."

What ?

" I know ." Chuckled Gabriella," he caught on to my thoughts." She smiled lovingly in thought and Geneva watched - uncertain what and how to feel . " but only for today, this one night I'd like to express more of how I feel about you with more than a hug and peck. If you'd let me. And then after, I promise we can forget it ever happened."

Genevas hands traced up Gabriella's parted thighs and her mind took the one track that she'd been fighting.

" I'd like to do the same with you." Geneva gazed up into Gabriella's eyes, and both smiled after the other.

" I wouldn't have it any other way if that's what you want ." Grinned Gabriella as she leaned in and she parted her lips already aware the kind of hormonal disarray that would take place in her body and welcomed it.

Perhaps it had been the fact that Brad had long given permission for it to happen, Geneva wasn't sure, but whatever it was that had been holding her back a majority, had become nearly obsolete.

~*

The following morning, Geneva woke up to both of them naked in each other's arms save for her underwear, hers that had her sanitary.

Geneva blushed, recalling how she had come on her pad with the play of her clit only. She had wanted to do the same thing to Gabriella, who had playfully let her play with hers but had whispered how she wanted for them to do it together. They touched and played with each other's buds as they made out. Eva had whispered to come with her when that all-familiar feeling rose from the pit of her belly.

Gabriella's promised to come even if Eva come more times. By the second time Eva did and Gabriella hadn't, she'd pulled her hand from within her pants. Removing herself from Gabriella and ignoring Ella's slightly panicked call for her before repositioning herself between her legs.

~
" I want you to let me eat you out." Geneva slowly  pulled down her flimsy black thong, discarding it as Gabriella gazed at her, shocked.

Geneva wasted no time nor paid any attention to Gabriella's futile attempts at letting her know she didn't have to before she smiled at the view of her lower body lips and clean-shaven pussy.

Brad was probably the owner of it, but today, it was between her and her best friend. No one else but the both of them and she dived right in.

She'd watched enough videos and had vast literature about pleasuring a woman and man.

What started as a simple lick, grew into a hunger she had no trace of origin nor desire to curb as she dipped her tongue inside Ella's pink womanhood.

The taste of her had been new and foreign on her tongue and yet it had quickly settled with her as though accepting the taste of water for the first time - without resistance and growing familiarity of welcome, she pulled her womanhood close and drowned into the madness of the rawness of it.

And quickly obsessed with the act had she became that she'd found the strength to hold Gabriella down and from moving away the four times she felt her quiver.

Her high mind had been focused on one thing and one thing only - the thrill and pleasure it brought from hearing and feeling her body bow to her administration. Gabriella's moans weren't helping her case by the third time when Eva had added two fingers inside her wet channel playing with her g spot as her mouth played with her swollen bud.

God it felt phenomenal in its own right.

It had been fascinating; each orgasm shortened the other's succession, and she could feel Gabriella slipping. And it pleased her a shockingly good amount.

After the fourth orgasm, Gabriella had pulled Eva's face from her crotch by her hair, and this time, it had been Geneva who chuckled.

~

Eva had kissed her one more time, laying on her side as she watched her best friend recover and closed her eyes, reliving the pleasure it had been being down on Gabriella, unknowingly falling into deep and sweet slumber. Hearing Gabriella's voice fade in the distance.

" good morning." Begun Gabriella as her eyes opened gazing into Eva's " gorgeous."

Waiting for the wave of guilt or shame to take over, nothing happened and only the feeling of contentment and satisfaction coursed through her body.

Eva smiled and greeted her as well, nearly kissing her best friend again when her gaze dropped but stopped herself. The urge not a burning one though it was present.

She'd already gotten a taste, and she'd loved it , cherish it for life she would and she smiled brightly at her.

" let's go home."

~*

During their journey from the hotel to the airport, Geneva had gazed over her back, feeling odd at times, but had found nothing.

At the airport during their transit, she thought she saw someone following them even as they entered the plane but she later cast the thought as nothing because of course people were traveling with them, so whoever she was assessing was most probably a passenger just like they were.

The dwelling feeling subtly continued when they had landed and had been waiting for their luggage. This time, she was more alarmed than before; however, Brad had intercepted them as he had been waiting, and when she turned to observe over   her back again, the feeling  had nearly faded to nonexistent.

Gabriella and her hugged and promised to meet the following day , taking her mind off the matter and completing forgetting about being followed.

She'd been left mulling over the unplaceable look Brad had cast her way when Gabriella hadn't been watching while she headed toward her father who immediately brightened her mood like a Christmas tree lit in the dark that she hurried towards him and gave into his fatherly engulfing hug.

Her father was over forty but he kept himself healthy, fit and well that at one time someone at their school had blindly asked if he was her slightly overly older boyfriend. Everyone had given the female who had questioned such a look she'd withered into silenced for a good thirty minutes.

Everyone was aware who's parents were who's in her high school especially if they were in the same class so it was a wonder she hadn't known that he who occasionally dropped and picked her off from school was her father. But Eva didn't blame her for the incident, she was pretty close with her father it was no secret to many that they shared a strong bound.

Telling her parents about her trip had been equally fun as reminiscing what had transpired between Gabriella and her.

Ella had texted her earlier after they had parted.

    - I love you. I always will.

Eva texted back, reflecting mutual  feeling, and closed her phone. She lay on her back as she faced her white ceiling.

It felt good, to know and feel that nothing would change between them even if they would never do what they did again. Though she wasn't sure if she had truly heard Gabriella promise -

" next time, I'll drive you just as mad, if not more Geneva. I promise you."

Eva bit her bottom lip as the memories of their night together flooded her mind and her abdomen tightened.

Gabriella was her literal first in all things physically sexual in the act of literal, and oh how much she had loved every second of it.

Their long making-out session drove Eva mad with a furious pang of longing. Recalling how her best friend tasted and felt below her was an experience she wanted to relive over and over as many times as possible.

The fact that Brad was very much a living factor did not phase her as much as she wanted it to if she were given the chance to be with and explore her affection and appreciation for and with Gabriella at that very moment.

And Eva groaned, understanding what many cried about when it came to resisting temptation.

It was the worst truly, clawing at her as if its life depended on it for survival lest it plummeted into the dark and deep ground away from the surface.

Geneva wanted no more of its siren pull, and for the first time in her entire life, Eva  watched and felt as she touched herself to explosion.

She lightly panted as she drew her fingers from between her thighs and her slick channel . Going as far as to observe her wet fingers with her essence.

The white with little red showed the end of her menstruation and she stood up with a sigh, headed to her bathroom so she could wash herself once more.

She questioned why she had touched herself so desperately, as though the urge had been one that was as necessary in life and death. She wouldn't have died if she hadn't touched herself and let the feelings subside. She wasn't necessarily proud of herself for that.

Cleaning her hands by the sink , she dried them on her towel and headed to her lotions . Oiling her hands with her favorite hand cream that Gabriella had gotten for her. Reminding her of Ella's scent.

Geneva chuckled at herself as she recalled sections of literature that delved in the topic of sexual desires and impulse.

In her case her best guess was that she had been virgin in the aspects of all she had carried out with her best friend and now it was like a door that had been closed had been opened. Heck, the consideration to buy a vibrator had never looked more appealing than ever, and Eva knew she was headed for trouble.

With quick resignation as she entered her bed and pulled the covers over her body, Geneva knew she had to redirect that force of sexual energy with its urge to exploration onto something else more productive, for if there was one thing that she was aware of regarding herself in the list, was that she wasn't above fixation nor above compulsive urge when it hit.

Like before in New York her last day of the trip after her night together with Ella, she was content with what she had gotten. The urge to do it was no longer a life-or-death situation of experience, and she rolled her eyes at the whole ordeal.

To God, she prayed and hoped the hormones that missed her during the peak of puberty, in that she wasn't much of a horny active teenager, weren't coming  back to mock her.

For fixation was as real as any development stage any human had to experience.

Geneva was beginning to see how fucked she was about to be if she didn't get a hold of the matter leave alone get her body under check.

Her brain was truly her saving grace in all this.

She covered her head, recalling that she and Gabriella were to meet the following day by the beach. She was no longer confident to approach God with the matter in depth, but she closed her eyes after one brief prayer.

" dear God, help me ."

~*

The roughly 60-minute car drive from Point Dume to Hemosa had been a light one filled with her father's teasing in regard to whether she had a boyfriend yet or not and whether she was hiding one.

Geneva wouldn't have blushed an inch if her papa hadn't been so keen on watching her reaction when he questioned whether she has kissed someone yet.

" stay away form douche bags and most importantly," John faced his daughter with a serious look with the car now packed, one hand on the steering wheel. " stay safe" he smiled and Geneva groaned with a small laugh.

" ahh papa there is no one there. I'm being honest."

" well," her father faced forward while he removed his wallet . " if you say so, mon petit chou," he handed her a card . " stop moving without one, I always worry how you are least concerned about moving with less than a reassuring amount on you."

Feeling guilty, Geneva diverted her gaze before her father's gaze could meet hers.

" I'm working on it, papa."
She was doing her best in that regard.

Geneva wasn't one to walk around with a lot on herself. She relied on her phone to get her payments done and could walk comfortably with as little as 20 dollars or less. She didn't have an extravagant life in all sincerity where parties, alcohol, and going out on a daily basis were concerned.

School took most of her time. And now that she was a new year post her very recent graduation ceremony, university was next, and therefore, in a sense, yes, she was exploring the aspect of moving out and about minus her cousins and family - mother and father.

Picking the physical card, Geneva placed it in her wallet and small hand bag and proceeded to lean in, pecking her father on the cheek and opening her door.

" au revoke papa ."

" don't think twice about calling in case of anything." Her father reminded her, like always.

" I won't."

John nodded with a farewell smile and proceeded on to Los Angeles for one of his business meetings.

Geneva watched as her father drove away, waving one last time before taking in the busy street of Hermosa that easily lead to the beach.

With an exhale, she entered one of the malls to begin her part of the shopping for a few things she needed. Gabriella and she were supposed to do a closet re-stock now that they were done  with high school. She doubted they'd make it by the day's end, seeing that it was already 2 pm.

Brian had asked Gabriella to stay behind a little longer, Geneva had to bite the words from from leaving her mouth when Gabriella had let het know about the delay that was linked to Brian as part of the reason and that by 2 she'd be there.

No doubt, sunbathing by the beach was out of the equation; she didn't bother with packing her shorts for leg dipping into the cool water.

When Gabriella did join her, it was in the mall, and she added a few clothes to her cart. Safe to say that they would be rescheduling their proper shopping for another day.

Oddly but mostly thankfully, when Geneva spotted the hickeys Gabriella had tried to hide by relying on her clothing to cover them, she'd smiled knowingly. The additional reduced pace of walking that her best friend usually had had toned down a notch, and she'd seen that walk a couple of times. Usually, it was right after she was from Brian's or left him to be with her.

Who was she kidding, she'd known the very first day when she had nearly walked in on them at her boyfriend's, they'd been in the pool with his back to her as she had taken in Gabriella's pleasured face that she now knew first hand on a new and personal level.

The walk had been a give away but gauging it now, she didn't doubt it had been much more thorough and intense after Ella's trip from New York with her. He probably knew something was up or guessed something had happened.

And it was Brad they were talking about. The very one who had let her know straight up that he hoped she wasn't a cock block.

Geneva took in her beautiful and attractive best friend dressed in a light shade of blue high waists, a white strapless crop top, and a black lightweight jacket that most probably belonged to Brad    accessorized with the set of necklaces she had gotten for her, black shades in her hair and her phone in hand.

She's pulled the shades up in the mall and had now lowered them as they stood out by the busy road, bags in hand.

" like what you see?" Gabriella teased with a smile on her glossed lips before she faced in Geneva's direction.

Looking away from the dark shade's reflection of herself, she too smiled - caught red-handed. And decided to play along.

" always."

" ah.." Gabriella feigned thought " that's why you've been checking me out since I arrived?" Ella laughed lightly. Pulling the shades back up to the crown of her head right before Geneva's gaze met hers directly.

Something Ella had aimed for and had gotten leading her smile stretch further with a twinkle in her eyes.

" why miss any and every opportunity to do so?" Eva almost winked, only to get interrupted by the site of  the man who had one of the best ice-cream tracks pulled over.

"Oh gosh he's here." Eva's voice rose with glee and Ella followed her gaze , turning to see what was behind her.

"He actually is ." Agreed Gabriella, not overly joyed by the interruption necessarily.

" here," Eva thrust her few bags at Gabriella who caught them as she faced Eva. " I'll get us our usual." And she headed over . Processing her 16 dollars that she had in cash and praising how handy they came in as she crossed the road to the truck that showed up on occasion . Passing a black van that appeared to be out of place but paid no mind to it , excited to get both her and Gabriella ice cream in the warm weather.

Third in line, she was able to get their order faster compared to the now many customers who had quickly moved in; it always had a queue.

Looking back, Geneva cursed her lack of attention to detail and ignored her gut that had pointed out the odd placements that day for her, and yet she still ignored them.

Gabriella was nowhere to be seen. No bags or anything. And even as she had crossed the road , looking in all directions and nearly getting hit before she made it to the pavement, Eva still couldn't see her.

Frowning, she touched her handbag, grateful she hadn't left it behind with Gabriella on her pursuit to get them  ice cream, and   pulled  out her phone, holding both ice cream in one hand. The plain blueberry and plain mint with sprinkles mixed but she didn't pay mind to it as she ringed Gabriella over and over again.

Getting agitated by the second each time her call got immediately redirected to voice mail.

Without missing a bit, Geneva went for the waiting areas with benches on them and saw no trace of Gabriella. Quickly, she retracted after a while of waiting, contemplating with a frown . Tracing where they had been and the two malls they had entered. Going back into every store they had entered and asking around.

She headed back out to the spot she had left Gabriella to wait as she bought the ice cram and spotted it empty just like she had left it and how she'd turned to see it be earlier.

No cars on the sidewalk anymore, either . Not even the black van that had looked out of place - the back of her mind registered mildly. She had time to track back that it had disappeared too by the time she had turned after getting the ice cream, so caught up with increasing worry by the second and anxiety that she missed all that her brain was conjuring up for it all made no sense.

With shaky fingers, she clicked on Brad's contact.

Gazing at the setting sun and her heart beat even faster. That nasty, uneasy feeling was taking residence, but she refused to give it room not until she'd contacted everyone she needed to.

Last minute, she dialed Dante , asking if she had been home. She knew there was no way Gabriella would have gone home on her own and left her without notice. But she still did call him, hoping that it was the case.

And after she had gotten a no, maybe try Brad's, Geneva gazed down at the screen of her phone looking at Brad's name before she hit the call button.

Never had she been anxious about a person's answer or a phone call like she was. And Geneva swallowed when he picked up and remained silent until she spoke.

She had his number out of courtesy to Gabriella but had never called or texted him before.

"Hi," she cleared the shallowness and tirghtness in her voice again. " Hi, Brad. This is Geneva. Umm I'm calling to ask if by any chance, Gabriella is with you?"

Silence.

For a good two seconds, it was silent before he spoke.

" I thought she's with you." Was his calm, collected response before his next question had her nearly lose all her senses, wanting to drop to the ground.

" where is she ?" He had asked each word with space and intent, demand laced in his voice, she heard the command in it as well and it hit her so hard that her world tilted back and began to role upside down as her hand dropped from her ear with the phone still in hand and Brad still on call.

She didn't hear him ask for her current location or that he was on his way after he had gotten no response from Geneva.

Geneva had nearly dropped to the ground. As she took a step back, her world stopped in the worst way possible.

It took her a number of good minutes before she registered that her feet had been moving, moving down the road and, finally, the different alleys . Headed now to the second one to her right that had been close to the spot she had left Gabriella , she turned and entered the now darkening spot and nearly tripped when a car honked her to her senses.

Her gaze followed the car of the person who had left a number of insults directed her way before landing on the ground close to the pavement. And she walked toward the object on the side of the road.

A chilly breeze swept past her in continuity and into her lose maroon short jumpsuit , her black healed boats bent with her as she lowered in observation and gazed at the familiar black custom-made phone case cover and phone holder run over by a car or cars lay Gabriella's.

The thought that it could have been an accident perhaps and that she had been taken to the hospital had her spring to her feet and ask the nearby stalls, any of them.

Even if she'd have known by commotion or sign of accident on the very road but she refused to think of the other possibility. Failing to ask about what possible vehicle had passed by with tinted windows that she would regret not doing later.

But by what the man had answered , and the next business owner and the next with a tight throat in her neck accompanied with short sprouts of breath, it became clearer that the other possibility was quickly settling to become a very literal and live nightmare.

Her best friend was not only missing but had been abducted, and Eva  had been right beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 9 11
Lorenzo De Sanctis His dangerous and reckless nature is matched only by his complete lack of remorse. What would happen if a ruthless and cold-hearte...
626K 22.6K 56
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 π—π—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—… π—π—‚π—Œ οΏ½...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
259K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...