Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

Od BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... Viac

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

Kryptarium prison blues

63 0 0
Od BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Kai

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 8

Word count: 1,4K

Warning: nothing

(Skylor, Christina, Morro and Dareth arrive at Kryptarium Prison.)

Morro: Why are we let "Him" do the talking?

Christina: He just wants a chance to prove he's part of the time.

Dareth: Hi there. I'm here in an official capacity to see my clients for a legal consultation.

Officer: Lawyer? You look more like a second-rate karaoke club owner or something.

Christina: Maybe it's because he is the owner.

Morro: You can say that again with this silly ninja, but can you hurry up? (Dareth covered his mouth with his hand)

Dareth: I'll have you know I happen to be a first-rate owner of a second-rate karaoke club, thank you very much! Oh, and also a lawyer. (He removed his hand away from Morro's mouth to shows him his card.)

Officer: Seems to be in order.

(In the visiting room, Christina and Dareth speaks to the ninja.)

Dareth: Okay, guys. I know things look grim, but don't worry. The ol' brown ninja's got your back. I've been doing tons of research.

Christina: Um hello? I helped you out with it dude and you didn't do any research.

Jay: Sis, we get it.

Lloyd: Great! What's the plan?

Dareth: We have to file for something called a ... a ... aha! A mistrial!

Zane: We have grounds for a mistrial? What are they?

Dareth: The very real grounds that we don't like the judge's verdict.

Zane: I regret to inform you that is not grounds for a mistrial.

Dareth: Huh? It isn't?

Skylor: Sorry to pile on the bad news, but something else happened. That king you busted in Shintaro?

Jay: Vangelis?

Cole: The Skull Sorcerer?

Morro: Yeah. Last night, someone or something sprang him from prison. He disappeared.

Lloyd: The Crystal King.

Skylor: Who?

Kai: Some weirdo in a kabuki mask visited Lloyd yesterday, spouting a bunch of villain jabber.

Christina: wait, I think I know what you mean.

Jay: What do you mean sis?

Christina: When I was in my coma, I had a dream that the same person wearing that mask is coming here to the prison and helped out Vangelis escape.

Cole: That must be a vision just like Lloyd had before.

Lloyd: Yeah, but there's something else, he said someone called the Crystal King is assembling our enemies against us.

Skylor: To do what?

Lloyd: That's what we need to find out. Christina, you gotta get us out of here to investigate this.

Christina: I got it. But I need to think of something first to help you out.

Dareth: What about me?

Kai: I guess he can be a substitute?

Dareth: I wouldn't let you all down.

Officer: Time's up, ninja.

Dareth: Don't worry, trust me. It's a tried-and-true tactic that's worked in similar situations.

(The ninja follow the officer away, but Jay hangs back.)

Jay: How is Nya doing?

Morro: Physically, fine. But she doesn't have her powers, and the judge won't give her permission to visit. Which is tough, because ... well ...

Jay: What?

Skylor: She blames herself for all of you being here. And she feels powerless to do anything about it.

Jay: Oh.

Kai: Don't worry, Jay. I know my sister. One thing about Nya: whenever she gets knocked down, she always gets back up.

Jay: I hope you're right.

(In the Monastery, Nya is packing up in her room.)

Wu: Nya, what are you doing?

Nya: Spring cleaning! Getting rid of a bunch of junk I don't need anymore.

Wu: But these are your training weapons.

Nya: Well, I'm no longer an elemental master, so I don't really need to train anymore. What's the point of keeping all this junk?

Wu: Sometimes, when people get upset, they do rash things, like throwing away all their possessions.

Nya: I'm not upset! Okay? I'm just being realistic. I'm not an elemental master anymore, right?

Wu: You may not possess elemental powers, Nya, but you are not defined by your powers. You are more than that.

Nya: I'll remember that. Thanks! Now if you don't mind, I really have to get back to throwing all this stuff out.

Wu: (He sighs, then sees a letter addressed to Samurai X.) Hmm. (He hands it to Nya.) Some things are worth keeping.

Nya: "Dear Samurai X, when there was a fire on my street, you saved my whole family." Samurai X. Hmm. (She finds and unrolls her old Samurai Mech blueprint.) Samurai X. Huh.

(At Kryptarium Prison, the ninja are eating.)

Jay: What is this food supposed to be?

Cole: I was gonna say oatmeal, but oatmeal isn't green.

Zane: I told them I do not drink motor oil, but they still gave me this.

Lloyd: I think I'd prefer the oil.

Cole: At least there's cake! (He takes a bite.) Ow! That hurt! If you want to keep your teeth, don't eat the cake.

Pythor: Well, well. Lookie here.

Ninja: Pythor?

Pythor: You do-gooders got locked up with the baddies you put away. Ironic, isn't it? (He laughs.)

Kai: (laughing) Laugh it up, Pythor. But you're stuck in here too.

Pythor: Yes, I got busted. By the New Ninja, who are so much better than you ever were, by the way.

(Kai almost attacks him, but is restrained by Cole and Lloyd.)

Jay: He's not worth it, Kai.

Pythor: Oh don't fret for me. Word is, someone's breaking villains out for a big job. I'll bust out of this joint before you know it.

Kai: You think we're gonna let that happen?

Pythor: I'd like to see you try and stop me. Compared to the New Ninja, you guys are a joke. (He throws a slice of cake at Kai.)

(Angered, Kai attacks him with a tray. A fight breaks out. Kai is slammed against the wall when hit by cake.)

Kai: Ow! That hurt!

Cole: I warned you!

Main Guard: Wrap it up! Back to your cells!

Pythor: You'll see, ninja. You'll see! All hail the Crystal King!

Lloyd: Crystal King.

(In the Hangar Bay, Nya runs to P.I.X.A.L..)

Nya: Pix, I was hoping you'd help me build something.

P.I.X.A.L.: What did you have in mind?

Nya: This!

P.I.X.A.L.: The old Sam X plans.

Nya: Yeah! Except I made a few modifications.

P.I.X.A.L.: Very interesting. This will require 1276 hours to complete.

(Nya looks dejected.)

P.I.X.A.L.: I will have it ready in the morning.

(At Kryptarium, Crystal Spiders break in. They crawl past the ninja's cell.)

Lloyd: Huh? (He kicks the top bunk.) Wake up! Something's happening!

(The spiders enter Pythor's cell and slap him awake.)

Pythor: Mumsie? (He sees the spider in front of him.) Good gracious - oh.

Kabuki Mask (hologram): Pythor P. Chumsworth. You are invited to join the Council of the Crystal King, and have your revenge upon those who wronged you. Do you accept?

Pythor: Ugh, give me a sec to wake up. (He slaps himself.) Yes.

Cole: What is it? What's going on?

Lloyd: I just saw some Crystal Spiders go past our cell! In the direction of Pythor's cell!

Kai: Crystal? As in the Crystal King? We have to stop him!

Lloyd: If we do this, we're gonna be making it worse on ourselves.

Kai: I think we got bigger things to worry about, Lloyd. Stand back!

(He blasts open the bars with his powers.)

Lloyd: I think it's this one!

(They find that Pythor has already escaped.)

Zane: Pythor! Stop!

Pythor: I don't think so! I've got a meeting with the Crystal King! So long, ninja!

Kai: Look out!

Lloyd: After him!

Pythor: Ah, Crystal Spiders. The only way to travel.

Lloyd: Come on. He's getting away!

Roof Guard: Come on, they're getting away! Stop running and turn yourselves in!

Lloyd: We're not trying to escape! He is!

Pythor: First-class accommodations! How delightful!

(Jay manages to hit a Crystal Spider with his powers.)

Kai: Heh hey, you got one! Nice shooting, Jay!

(Zane scans the spider and finds that it will explode.)

Zane: Look out! It's going to explode! (They all turn back and run towards the guards.)

Roof Guard: Aah! They're attacking us!

Lloyd: No, we're not!

Kai: Get down!

(They dodge out of the way just in time. Kai pursues the hovercraft for Pythor.)

Pythor: Cheerio, champs! Enjoy your prison time!

Kai: Oh, no you don't! (He blasts fire at the hovercraft, but hits the roof of a tower instead.)

Pythor: Gotta run! Toodly do!

(Zane blasts ice at the roof to extinguish the fire.)

Lloyd: Please tell me you didn't just set fire to that tower.

Kai: Well, um ...

Cole: Ugh. They're gonna add another twenty years to our sentence.

Jay: We're gonna be older than Master Wu when we get out of this prison.

Zane: I won't. I am a Nindroid. I do not age, but the rest of you will.

Roof Guard: Hold it right there! Nobody move.

(The ninja put up their hands in defeat.)

Differences from the original
•Kai reads the title instead for Dareth

•Christina and Morro comes over with Skylor and Dareth

•Christina remembers her vision from the previous episode

So sorry for this long delay but I'm back!

If there's any mistakes please ask me and I'll fix them,

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.2K 525 15
welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but the fate and destiny of a wind ninja ch...
1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...
658 22 11
An eerie Wind is blowing through Ninjago. A Wind that Charlie thought she'd never feel again. Morro, the deceased Elemental Master of Wind returned a...
4.7K 159 10
Being the son of Garmadon sucks. Lloyd would know, wouldn't he? One day it turns around when a certain boy with a lot of hair gel comes to his rescue...