Rum

By Therapy2Needed

Description: Hinata Shoyo attempting to survive in prison, that's it, that's literally it... Warning: Slow Up... More

Bab 1
Bab 2
Bab 3
Bab 4
Bab 6

Bab 5

6 0 0
By Therapy2Needed

(This is just a note from me that this is gonna be a long chapter since I don't want it to be just smut)

'No One POV'

Shoyo felt his heart drop to his stomach when heard someone else enter the showers & the conversation that took place between Ushijima & this redhead "Yo Waka-kun! What's taking you so long... Oh!? I didn't know you had a change of plans for tonight?". Ushijima had on a wide, hadean smile as he turned Shoyo around to face his best friend "I just did now that you mentioned it, I heard a slight rumor going around that he'll spread his legs to whoever's above average" Ushijima said as he still had a stoic expression on this time.

Shoyo wanted to inveigh at that false revelation but somehow he couldn't bring himself to form a single sentence, his eyes filled with anxiety as they locked with dark red ones as the redhead made his way towards them "Oh~? I didn't know you'd taken an interest in him since you rarely bat an eye toward anyone in here, especially someone as small & puny... Hmm~ Maybe not puny but fragile, I wonder what would happen if I 'hold' your ankle for ya cutie~". The whole situation itself was spine-chilling, his heart beating at a rapid speed when the redhead grabbed his left ankle as Ushijima held his hands above his orange locks "No! No! No, let go of me!".

"Hey, come on now, I was just joking with ya~ But I am curious about this though~" The redhead said as he nudged his index finger through Shoyo's clothed a**hole. On instinct, he attempted to land a kick to the redhead's face which ended in a futile as he was manhandled by the two, taller males. Naked on the cold, soapy tiles that were surprisingly somewhat clean by prison standards "Oh~? It's soft & wet? Ya must've been using this a lot huh, cutie~? What a har~lot~" Shoyo denied it.

He wasn't a Whore! How WAS he a Harlot when these bastards raped him & treated him like a low-rent scarlet woman to toss around in this forsaken, lawless prison as the guards won't do anything to anyone unless these prisoners attempted to escape. "Anghh~" He could feel those two slender fingers nudging around his insides, intentionally barely grazing over his prostate as his body trembled. "Yo, Waka-kun! Since this is ya first time with a man, I might as well just guide ya through it, so how about it?" Shoyo could swear that he saw a glint of mischief, excitement & that vice of lechery in their eyes.

Ushijima hummed at it & did as told by the redhead, unhurriedly his fingers went in through the ring of muscles as his walls squeezed down on four fingers "NgAah~ St-Stop~! Please, it hurts!". Shoyo pleaded in between his wailing as he held onto Ushijima's left shoulder while his right hand held onto his forearm, tenuously trying to stop Ushinima's hand from moving any further below to not let his fingers go in deeper or else he'll lose himself to the pleasure, 'indirectly' proving it to them that he really is just a low-rent grande horizontale who'll spread his legs to let any men rail him however they please.

"Hey, Waka-kun, try curling your fingers upward & from then on, ya just follow my rhythm until he cums" Shoyo couldn't let out a word of protest as the only words that were leaving his mouth was an outcry of pleasure as they continue their assault until Ushijima roughly curled his fingers up, sending the tangerine over cloud nine as he came untouched in the front. "Woah~ Come on now, ya can't be getting tired now, the 'real' fun is about to begin" Shoyo let his head rest against Ushijima's shoulder as his body trembled. His chest heaved up & down as his whole body looked like it was dipped in a delicate, light pink splash with tints of red love bites all over his skin.

'He looks so saucy like this...' Ushijima leaned in to give him a kitten lick on his neck before sucking on it, letting out a pleased groan every now & then as he continues to leave a trail of kisses on his neck while Shoyo clenched his hands on Ushijima's sleeve as his breath hitched. Shoyo was so focused on Ushijima's actions that he didn't even notice the redhead had smeared some of that white substance onto his hard member & positioned himself against his a**hole. Shoyo shot his eyes open & pleaded in between moans as the redhead kept breaching it in "Hey, calm down a little would ya? I only got the head in & it already feels like you're about to cut my dick off with how much your tightening up".

"F**k! Here I thought four fingers were enough to loosen ya up but hell! This is gonna hurt a bit so bear with us for a little bit cutie" He then continued to push it in further, earning a grunt of pleasure mixed with agony as his whole body ached. Shoyo let out more tears as he was being awfully stretched by that oversized dick. Lips softly landed on his own, plump pink ones. Shoyo this time didn't react to it like how he did with the men before this, he didn't widen his eyes in shock, he didn't squeak & he didn't resist. Howbeit, he hummed before letting the redhead explore his mouth as much as he wanted, tilting his head a little more to give Ushijima a wider area to leave marks as his lips kept brushing against the redhead's lips.

They were showering him in such a somewhat gentle affection that he got so entranced with it until the redhead had pulled away from the kiss "Now would ya look at that? It's all in". He had a smug look to it as he said it but Shoyo was in such a daze that it didn't register to him that he had a bulge visible on his lower abdomen. The moment the redhead moved, he went on full speed, hitting Shoyo directly on that bundle of nerves until it was fully sheathed inside, over & over again. "Not... Inside~ Ple...ase~" Shoyo shakily wrapped his legs around the redhead as he felt himself nearing his release. The redhead swore under his breath as he came in a copious amount, making Shoyo mewl at the feel of that hot liquid filling him to the brim.

Shoyo's legs were quivering uncontrollably, his toes curled in as he felt the redhead had left his previous spot. Feeling empty unexpectedly when Ushijima placed his palm on Shoyo's back & pushed him to the floor. A piece of cloth was laid on the floor with Shoyo's stomach flat on it & his abused butthole up in the air as he felt like a piece of meat being hanged beside the huge window of a restaurant to be looked at. Ushijima let out a pleased hum from his throat & without any warning, he lined up & pushed it past that ring of muscle with exertion. A moan slipped out of the taller, olive-haired male at how tight & warm it was having his dick engulfed by a man for the first time.

The stretch this time was just as unbearable as the first but worse since he was bigger than the redhead. It was like a mare that just went into estrus & had found its perfect target to mount on until the season ends. Shoyo lost count of how much time has passed after he came for the fifth time & stopped counting from there, his throat hurt after being shut by the redhead shoving his dick down it. Shoyo could tell Ushijima was close, again for the third time as he sped up his pace. Biting down on the ginger's right nipple while the grip on his hips was bruising & just like that, he came inside him again when the velvety walls tightened around him.

Shoyo tossed & turned on his bed but stopped when he found warmth, snuggling close to it. His pillow was somewhat smooth & muscular? Wait a second, muscular?! Shoyo woke up with a startle as his eyes landed on Kuroo, his right arm laid out flat on the bed as his head rested on the pillow 'Oh God! I did NOT just USE his arm as a pillow?!'. Shoyo palmed himself in the face before wincing at the pain that went through his body. "Ouch!" A call, well more like a shout was heard throughout the infirmary from a familiar short, haired-blonde individual "Nurse! Get over Here!".

A beautiful girl with an average height & blue black hair made her to the voice. Shoyo took it in that she had grey-colored eyes & a beauty mark just right below her lips on the left side of her chin "Please don't shout & calmly tell me what's wrong?". Kyotani didn't say anything but pointed towards Shoyo, as a single tear ran down his face. Kyotani's face twitched when he saw the tear as Ushijima gave the nurse a death glare "Ya might as well get to work before Waka-kun tears ya to shreds" Satori added. Shoyo could sense fear coming from the nurse but was taken aback at how she handled herself "I can get to work but everyone in this room needs to see themselves out so I can focus or I'll get security". They froze for a second & left immediately 'F**k! Not security again, man' A thought from the black-haired individual. 'Just when I wanted to keep him busy' A blonde ranted inside his head. 'B**ch! Looks like I'll have to calm down Waka-kun before he ends up in solitary again, maybe chocolate mousse?' Satori was now considering some devil chocolate cheesecake after taking a look at his boss's expression.

"So how are you feeling right now? Any specific areas that are in pain right now that you want me to take a look at?" The nurse quired after she was certain they had left. "May I ask for your name?" The nurse was a bit stunned before answering "Shimizu Kiyoko but you can call me Nurse Kiyoko" Shoyo nodded before he proceeded to tell her about his pain & the specific areas. The nurse helped apply the medicine all over his wounds from the beating, metaphorically & literally speaking. As a result, he was bandaged up like a mummy & he begged the nurse to let him stay here for at least 2 weeks which she couldn't grant him.

But she compromised & settled with a week & 3 days for him. She took pity on him after carefully taking in the realization while applying the medicine that not only was he beaten up but was brutally raped in the process as well. But no matter how much she didn't want to think about it, she couldn't help herself but understand why these men would do such things.
Judging from his frame, his cute but small face, the proportions of his body, the shade of pink on his lips & just the plumpness overall were probably what made him their sole target.

"Shoyo, I need you to listen to me very carefully as I walk you through this message from your bunkmate, Koganegawa" Shoyo's ears perked up & his face brightened up a little at the mention of his bunkmate. "There are gang members in here that are locked up & you got yourself involved with them directly & indirectly" Shoyo signaled for her to go on. "Karasuno, led by 35-year-old, Sawamura Daichi, many illegal activities being conducted but his group concentrates on passing around information to other gangs about the police & their movements while also misleading the police force with false information. Daichi's most trusted men are Azumane Asahi, a 31-year-old who was forced to play as Jesus on Christmas, Nishinoya Yu, a 29-year-old who has got quite the temper & a boisterous nature, Tanaka Ryunosuke, a 29-year-old slacker whose always late to meetings but will always get the hard jobs done, Tsukishima Kei, a 26-year-old blunt, antagonistic bastard to mostly everyone around him except his seniors who he had absolute respect for as some of them basically fathered him, Yamaguchi Tadashi, a 26-year-old person who is shy but does one of the most insane & brutal kills compared to the others, Kageyama Tobio, a 26-year-old man who appears to be perpetually surly & arrogant but to those who got to know him well knows that he appears to be more sensitive with a childish personality". Shoyo nodded.

"There's Nekoma, led by 35-year-old, Kuroo Tetsuro, the guy you slept on just now" Shoyo begged her not to remind him of that. "Illegal activities were conducted but they prioritized training newcomers to become as silent as the dead to commit larceny, raid, stalking, or looting under the guidance of his men. Kozume Kenma, a 31-year-old with shy tendencies & no friends except for his childhood buddy, & Yaku Morisuke, a 30-year-old who enjoys engaging in a frivolous yet chucklesome scuffle with his juniors, especially with Lev & So & then there's Fukunaga Shohei, a 29-year-old who is a very easy going guy whose silent at most times, Yamamoto Taketora, a 29-year-old hot-headed bastard with a strong mentality, Inuoka So, a 28-year-old hardworking man who isn't a quick thinker, & Haiba Lev, a 27-year-old with a playful attitude whose also quite childish".

"On to Aoba Johsai, led by 34-year-old, Oikawa Tooru, this gang is fix on creating poison & testing it out during their missions. There were his buddies from childhood which were Iwaizumi Hajime, a 31-year-old who is firm with everyone yet is the most caring, especially towards those who are younger than him, Matsukawa Issei, a 31-year-old who enjoys a good joke, Hanamaki Takahiro, a 31-year-old whose always calm & collected" She paused for a moment. "Kyotani Kentaro, a 30-year-old who lacks teamwork but still gets the job done & is the same guy who shouted for me to check up on you just now" Shoyo let out an "Oh?" before she continued. "Kunimi Akira, a 27-year-old man who is an indifferent person & doesn't give it his all to anything & Kindaichi Yutaro, a 27-year-old dude who can adjust himself to his leader's request unless it's unreasonable or not within his capabilities".

"Next is Date Tech, led by 34-year-old, Futakuchi Kenji after the death of his previous leader, Moniwa Kaname" Shoyo couldn't help but ask "Is that his fa...". The nurse cut him off "Oh god No! That's not his father & he was adopted by the way so try not to mention the adoption center or anything related to that while you're here" Shouo giggled a little at the nurse's expression before nodding. "Their group gives all their concentration on mostly cover-ups & smuggling illegal items & such in & out of Japan to other parts of the world. His closest men were Aone Takanobu, a 32-year-old whose shy when it came to strangers but he's even-tempered, Kamasaki Yasushi, a 30-year-old belligerent but strict man, Koganegawa Kanji, a 27-year-old simpleminded lad whose very energetic & he happens to be your bunknate". A soft smile was evident on his face.

"Another is Fukurodani, led by 34-year-old, Bokuto Kotaro where they place substantial emphasis on money-related activities, especially money laundering & market abuse. His closest buddies are Akaashi Keiji, a 31-year-old who doesn't have a wide range of emotions he can put on display, & Washio Tatsuki, a 30-year-old guy who is fairly considerate to those who are close to him even though he's the silent type of guy & Konoha Akinori, a 29-year-old man whose competitive but is usually the only guy who knows how to cheer up his leader when he's in a bad mood". Shoyo blinked profusely.

"There's also Shiratorizawa, led by 36-year-old, Ushijima Wakatoshi where involvement was in human trafficking & encroachment. The people closest to him were Tendo Satori, a 32-year-old sardonic man who can also be quite cheerful but you've already met him anyway..." Shoyo cut off the nurse. "Wait! I've met him already?" Kiyoko nodded "Yes, it's the redhead just now" Shoyo palmed his face at that. "Semi Eita, a 31-year-old stoic man just like his leader but competitive, Shirabu Kenjiro, a 30-year-old studious man who appears composed but gets annoyed easily by the youngsters close to him, Yamagata Hayato, a 30-year-old guy who acts as a mentor towards the youngsters as he's very protective of them & Goshiki Tsutomu, a 28-year-old ambitious guy who likes showing off which gets him in trouble". Shoyo agreed with the fact that Goshiki does like to show off a little whenever they are together.

"Johzenji, led by 34-year-old, Terushima Yuji where his associates carried out murder & assassination attempts successfully while maintaining their close relationship with the other gangs, especially Itachiyama but we'll get to that later" Shoyo said "Ok" as the nurse carried on her briefing. "The psychos close to him were Numajiri Rintaro, a 30-year-old who messes around a lot, Higashiyama Katsumichi, a 29-year-old who is the most capable out of the bunch when it comes to emergencies & Bobata Kazuma, a 28-year-old-who-may-be-reckless & carefree for most of the time but is calmer compared to his leader".

"Now for Itachiyama, led by 37-year-old, Iizuna Tsukasa as their center of attention is similar to Johzenji even though they may be small in number, however their results are evenly matched when it comes down to the number of kills" Shoyo was in shock but still listened carefully. "There weren't that many people whom he fully trusted with his whole life except Sakusa Kiyoomi, a 32-year-old who used to be a germaphobe whose calm & collected but cautious of mostly everyone but a few & Komori Motoya, a 31-year-old whose very outgoing unlike his leader & seniors.

"Now it's Inarizaki, led by 36-year-old, Kita Shinsuke as his group is the focal point on maintaining, protecting & observing the production & trade-off of any illegal activities being conducted in Japan alongside Itachiyama & Kamomedai every now & then" Shoyo had on a confused look as she mentioned 'Kamomedai' but reassured him they'll get to that later. "The people who know him well were Ojiro Aran, a 33-year-old who is actually mature unlike the rest, Ginjima Hitoshi, a 33-year-old who spoils the twins even though he's got quite the fiery personality, Suna Rintaro, a 32-year-old manipulative guy with a deadpan expression who rarely spoils the twins, Miya Osamu, a 27-year-old who gets heated easily by his brother's provocation even with a laid-back personality & Miya Atsumu, a 27-year-old who may be carefree while giving others offhand compliment & praises" Shoyo could tell who were the twins when she mentioned their names.

"Now last but not least Kamomedai, led by 37-year-old, Suwa Aikichi, his gang is the anchor when it comes to peddling & trading weapons while also maintaining a weapons shop where killers all around Japan would go to. The few closest to him were Hirugami Fukuro, a 31-year-old responsible man who rarely shows joy, Hirugami Sachiro, a 30-year-old observant & calculating man who does well under pressure & Hoshiumi Korai, a 30-year-old who is usually calm & collected but gets irritated when someone fails to impress him" Shoyo assumed that Fukuro & Sachiro were brothers at least since they shared the same last name. "Is that all the gangs & psychos I need to watch out for & possibly never make contact with for as long as I'm here?" Kiyoko sternly said "Yes".

After she had conscientiously briefed him about these inmates, word by word from his bunkmate. She gave a photo of each of these ruffians from their medical record that she kept for every inmate there is in here. Sorted by her assistant, Yachi Hitoka. She only gave him their photos for him to take a quick look at their appearance before eventually lunchtime hits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 348 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
2.4K 98 10
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...
3.1K 35 32
After all the love they both share, does y/n really dare to cheat on him? _______________________________________________________________ NOTES: โ€ข Y...
71.7K 2.2K 18
Ukai forces hinata and tsukishima to get along after so many months of tension and arguments. They are forced to hang out every Saturday, which event...