Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

Oleh WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. Lebih Banyak

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

#*(%*@_#

896 18 16
Oleh WaffleXDthecoolerbro

TUzi

"%*#($(#@" Uzi was desperately trying to understand what the hell you were saying. It was like all you could speak was gibberish.

"Y/N, what the hell happened to your voice?" She questioned, starting to get annoyed with the constant _____ sounds you were making.

It was so confusing to her, it was like something was tampering with your voice module.

"^(^&%^$#^(^)_#@" It was difficult to make out what you were saying. After awhile she gave up.

-------------------------

TN

"Wha- Y/N what happened to your voice?" He could clearly see that you were distressed. You so desperately wanted to say something that just wasn't gibberish.

"_*$^#)$*#&" N was doing his best to try and translate what you were saying, but it wasn't any language he was familiar with.

He was confused out of his mind, he couldn't notice the weird change in voice in your sound. Behind all of that gibberish it was saying something. 

But he was more focused on making sure you were okay.

------------------------------------

TV

"%&^)#%" Is all you could say. V was starting to get really pissed off with that damn mumbling noise.

"Y/N, I can't understand a single thing your saying. Here's a tip: try speaking words."

You had punched her in the arm. And usually she wouldn't feel it. Even if you were going at if full strength. 

This time was different.

"OW, what the hell?!"

---------------------------------------

TJ

That noise was seriously starting to piss her off.

She had locked you in the pod, thinking that you were just making that mumbling noise to piss her off, or to just play a joke on her. 

You hadn't stopped.

She had opened the pod, just to notice that you weren't there anymore.

"What the hell?"

-------------------------------

Did you miss me?

Thad was looking at you with a weird look. Your visor had gone offline. But instead of it showing a off screen or 'FATAL ERROR' screen, it was just nothing.

Just. Nothing.

Thad had reached out to touch your visor. Just for another hand to come out an-

Eh, you don't need to know what happens next.

Oh, yeah. The word count. It's 334, or something like that.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

651K 16.7K 148
Ok heads up. I'm doing this for fun so please don't expect tons of updates. If you'd like to request I will accept. If I get too many requests I'll l...
1.4K 29 18
Just a fanfic idk what i'm doin'dx
27.6K 958 26
A 19-year-old human named Y/N finds a job working for JCJenson. Y/N undergoes harsh training to become a Disassembly Drone, to help with the Worker...
46.5K 837 29
Every 50'000 years they annihilate every form of life. Copper 9 was once a great project for humanity. It was funded by the company Jc Jenson In Spac...