Gang of Weirdos

By chaoticdruid

This is turning into less smut, more romance. I apologize for any errors writing these characters - my Tav an... More

one - we learn there's a vampire among us
two - in which our Tav has conflicting feelings
three - in which desires are expressed
four - a teasing pale elf
five - rendezvous
six - the scars left by Cazador
seven - to the underdark
eight - no elves were harmed in the making ... okay well maybe one
nine - talking mushrooms
ten - an evening of tension
twelve - no you're getting mugged
thirteen - teeth
fourteen - love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
fifteen - harpers
sixteen - last light inn
seventeen - glow of a fairy
eighteen - you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals
nineteen - I don't want anybody else
twenty - now that's a lot of damage
twenty one - the way you look at me
twenty two - moonrise towers
twenty three - the gauntlet + a deal with a devil
twenty four - the taste of you
twenty five - rite of profane ascension
twenty six - to Baldur's Gate
twenty seven - rivington pt 1
twenty eight - rivington pt2
HIATUS

eleven - little treat

166 9 3
By chaoticdruid

The duergar had been a rough fight, but we made it through - they hadn't been any tougher than the bulette. We had some more misadventures at a tower with guardians that nearly wiped us out. And then we'd gone and collected our rewards from Spaw, with a new request: to bring back the head of a man named Nere. After much arguing, we agreed to bring the man's head back. My stomach turned at the thought.

We'd split up to do some shopping, and I'd discovered a hobgoblin named Blurg hanging out with a mind flayer named Omeluum. After the initial shock of seeing a mind flayer in the underdark, I was assured that he was friendly and could perhaps help me out with my tadpole issue; I just had to bring him back some mushrooms. I was told they would be at the same tower we'd already explored.

So I agreed to bring back the mushrooms at a later point in time, and decided to try and regroup with my companions.

Astarion was waiting for me at camp; whilst Shadowheart and Halsin bent over a pile of new gear they'd acquired, picking through it. Astarion grinned ear to ear as I approached.

"Here's my little treat with her cheeks all flushed," he cooed. He raised an eyebrow. "You will come to my bed, won't you?"

I furrowed my brows and frowned.

"You can do better than that," I said. His eyes widened briefly.

"Of course," he said. "It would be my... pleasure. How about this one? Every part of your perfect body whispers temptation - it's as if the gods made you to ruin me."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Did that really work on Cazador's targets?" I said. Astarion only grinned wider.

"It's worked on you so far," he said as he leaned closer, mischief in his voice and eyes. My jaw fell open. "How about this one? I love you."

A jolt ran through me at the statement.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, leaning away and laughing. "It's hard not to, with you. Now, I could stand around all day reading you my favorite lines, or we could... find some place quiet."

I shivered, refusing to turn my gaze away from his.

"Lead the way," I said quietly.

Astarion held his hand out, and I cast a glance toward Halsin and Shadowheart- they were both too engrossed in what they were doing to notice us. I placed my hand in his and allowed him to lead me off. He brought a pack with us, a tent to offer more privacy and furs for comfort.

We set everything up together once we found a more secluded spot, and I could feel my anxiety spiking. We had only kissed, and I'd only let him drink my blood since the night of the tiefling party. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I had by no means been a virgin even at the tiefling party.

We entered the tent together.

I huffed and slapped my cheeks, trying to toughen up. Astarion quirked a brow at me, and then stripped his shirt off. My gaze was instantly on his exposed torso. He gave me a cat like grin as he started to undo his trousers. My breath came faster, and I turned away to pull my own shirt off over my head.

I heard him discard his trousers, and felt him come up behind me, hands suddenly over mine as they made to undo my trousers.

"Let me help you," he whispered in my ear. I shivered at the feeling of his hands on my skin, slipping just under the waist of my trousers, before deftly undoing the ties.

He took his time pulling them down, running his hands smoothly down my legs. I gasped, arching my back a little. He helped me kick the trousers off, and then slowly traced his hands back up my legs- over my buttocks, to my hips. He grasped my hips then, tugging me backward and into him- against his erection.

"Astarion," I breathed, reaching back to grab onto any part of him I could. His nails dug lightly into my hips, and the tip of his tongue slowly traced the edge of my ear. He nibbled lightly, humming a pleased sound against my skin.

And then he spun me around, hands grasping my hips once more, pulling me tight against him as his mouth found mine. I moaned into him, and Astarion took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. He explored hungrily, tasting, coaxing my tongue to meet his. My head was spinning.

I pushed him back, panting heavily. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion, but I pushed against him more. He followed my lead and allowed me to force him to sit. His gaze turned ravenous.

I climbed over him, in between his parted legs, eyes locked on that twitching cock. Before he could open that mouth of his and start with those honeyed words again, I brought a hand to him and leaned down.

Astarion's head fell back as I grasped him, and brought my tongue flat against the underside of him- trailing slowly from base to tip. His groan of approval as I slowly swirled my tongue around the head of his cock made me hum in satisfaction. I sucked gently, running the tip of my tongue over the edges of his head. His hand found its way into my hair, his fingertips lightly pressing against my scalp.

I started to slowly bob my head up and down, continuing to swirl my tongue, stroking what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.

"Oh, gods," Astarion choked out. "You have to stop that." He pulled my head up, and my mouth made a pop sound coming off of him. "Fuck."

I smiled lazily, and Astarion shifted closer to me. Suddenly he had me flipped over and on my knees, ass in the air. The  fingers of one hand grazed against me, rubbing a circular motion against my clit, while his other hand held onto my hip- pinning me there. I moaned and squirmed against him.

"Already so wet," he purred. "So eager for me." He pushed a finger into me, pumping in and out slowly.

"Astarion!" I cried, panting hard and squirming more. He held me there firmly, not allowing me to shake him off. He pushed another finger into me, pumping faster, the nails of his other hand digging into my hip.

"Cum for me," he growled. Even without the command, the waves were building and building. I felt so sensitive under his attentions. The orgasm crashed over me hard, and I moaned his name over and over.

And then his fingers pulled out of me, and I gave a whine of protest. I felt him line himself up against me, rub his head against me- sending aftershocks through me.

"Astarion, please," I moaned.

"Please what?" Astarion said, gripping my hips with both hands now.

"P-please fuck me," I begged. I turned my face, trying my best to look back at him. What I could see of him- gods, he was beautiful.

"Good little pet," he growled, slowly pushing into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Feeling him stretching me, filling me; I hadn't known I would miss it that badly. And here he was, oh so very fucking hard.

"Onasha," he breathed before starting a steady rhythm. "Fuck, you're so wet."

My hands tightly gripped the furs we were positioned over, my voice a steady stream of uncontrollable moans.

"Don't stop," I begged.

Astarion began to thrust harder, faster, even harder still- as if he was desperate to feel more, more, more of me. I pushed back against him, attempting to meet him thrust for thrust, that same desperation flooding me.

It didn't take long for me to come undone again, breathing ragged, moans higher pitched. But still he kept at that relentless pace.

His hands roamed, grabbing at my breasts as he leaned over me. His breaths were cold against my shoulder, sending shivers through me.

"Astarion!" I cried out again.

One arm snaked around me. He continued to thrust into me, biting down on my shoulder suddenly. I screamed at the pleasure rushing through me. His pulls of my blood brought another intense orgasm crashing through me, and I could see stars.

He groaned loudly against my shoulder as his thrusts became more erratic, and then I felt him tense as he came. I felt him pulsing inside me, spilling into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head again.

"Oh gods, Astarion!" I cried.

Astarion trembled slightly, releasing my shoulder and breathing heavily in my ear. As he stilled, for a long moment the only sounds were of our labored breathing. He slowly pulled out of me, helping me roll onto my back.

He leaned over me, hands at either side of my head, eyes searching mine as our breathing slowly returned to normal. Something shifted in his eyes - I wasn't sure what.

I didn't have time to dwell on it, because his lips were on mine again. He kissed me greedily long into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 220 27
Astarion x Resist Durge fanfic featuring an alternate universe where the events of BG3 never happen. This story features plenty of blood, snark, the...
12K 382 18
HIATUS!! Collection of Astarion one-shots based on my Bard!Tav playthrough!! Content warnings are mentioned before the start of every fic for every...
1.9K 106 20
Aysla was in the middle of a bender before she got tadpoled, and she'd like nothing better than to go back to drinking herself into an early grave; b...
363 21 11
Dame Lillith Zalfura, a captivating, intelligent but unwise Baldurian highborn Wizard Mephistopheles Tiefling must escape the possessive relationship...