Power Rangers S.P.D: Purple R...

By tanishatribe1118

As she joins the academy, Leah doesn't know that she's related to SPD's head technician. Kat and Cruger are h... More

Beginnings Part 1
Beginnings, Part 2
Confronted
Walls
Dogged
Abridged
Sam Part 1
Sam Part 2
Idol
Stakeout
Shadow Part 1
Shadow Part 2
Abandoned
Wired Part 1
Wired Part 2
Boom
Recognition
Samurai
Dismissed
Perspective
Messenger Part 1
Messenger Part 2
Zapped
Reflection Part 1
Reflection Part 2
S.W.A.T. Part 2
Robotpalooza
History
Impact
Katastrophe
Missing
Badge
Insomnia
Wormhole
Resurrection
Endings Part 1
Endings Part 2

S.W.A.T. Part 1

69 1 0
By tanishatribe1118

In Kat's lab, there was a transmission. "This is Gamma 4. Come in, HQ. You got to do something. Please help us. We need your help. They're not the..." said the person in the video before they were cut off.

"They're not the what?" asked Kat, not understanding the message.

"We have to be prepared for the worst." said Cruger. "Are the new upgrades ready?"

"Not yet." said Kat as Commander Cruger growls. "I'm doing the best I can."

"Double your efforts." said Cruger, facing her.

In the rangers' lounge, Bridge and Jack were sparring with their fists while Sky was painting a model airplane. Farther away from them, Leah just stood there, watching the scene unfold in front of her. "You keep wanting to spar, Bridge." said Jack as he had a vice on Bridge's arm. "Remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah, do you?" asked Bridge, then goes after him. "Lucky 23 blows that you landed."

"Whatever." said Jack and continues to spar with Bridge, until Bridge was laying on his back on the couch.

"Hey, Sky, would you rather have sausage links for fingers or sweat mayonnaise?" asked Bridge.

"You guys shouldn't be sparring in here." said Sky. "You're gonna break something."

"You left makeup all over the bathroom." said Z as she and Syd walked into the lounge.

"That was for you and Leah. You could use a little more blush and it's not too late for Leah to start learning." said Syd. "Besides, what about your seat socks? They're starting to look like part of the green ranger uniform."

"Syd, those socks were always green." said Z.

"You're messy!" Syd argued.

"I'm not messy." Z argued back.

"You have stuff everywhere."

"This looks like a world war 3 zone in here." muttered Leah.

Bridge then grabs Jack's arm, causing Jack to flip Bridge over and knock the model airplane out of Sky's hands. "I told you not to spar in here." said Sky, angrily.

"Sorry, mom." said Bridge.

"It was an accident." said Jack.

"Your cd. I heard it." Z was telling Syd as Cruger walked into the room and behind Leah.

"Enough." said Cruger and the arguing stop. "I can hear you from Kat's lab."

"You could hear us all the way from there?" asked Z.

"Of course he can. He's got those super doggy ears that..." Bridge started to say but was cut off by Cruger's growl.

"Maybe that's where I should be hiding from now on." said Leah.

"Leah, how long have you been standing there?" asked Sky.

"20 minutes. Give or take a couple minutes." She replied, then pointed to Z and Syd. "You two didn't even notice that I was standing here. You just walked around me like I was nothing."

"Oh..." said Z and Leah turns to Syd.

"Don't you think I'm a little young to be wearing makeup?" asked Leah.

"No. Some of the makeup will bring out the color of your eyes." said Syd.

"Suddenly makeup scares me." said Leah.

"Your petty bickering has been a problem all year." said Cruger. "I thought you would've resolved it by now. I see I was wrong."

"I hope my first litter doesn't act like this." said Leah.

"You can say that again." said Cruger. Her comment made her fellow rangers all look at her then at her stomach. "Don't look at me like that, you guys. I'm not in heat." she said, tightly covering up her stomach with her hands, before looking at Cruger. "I'll be in the lab if you need me."

"Good idea." said Cruger and Leah teleports out before questions were asked. Just then, the rangers started shouting over each other, trying to tell the commander what was going on when he started shaking his head. On Gruumm's ship, Broodwing was trying to get himself out of a jam.

"Lord Gruumm, I can explain." said Broodwing, looking at the end of Gruumm's staff.

"Explain?" asked Gruumm. "You have an explanation as to why the power rangers defeat everything I graciously overpay you for?"

"No. uh..." stuttered Broodwing.

"Morgana!" shouted Gruumm and Morgana appears at his side.

"My lord. I've just received word that the installation on Gamma 4 has been eliminated as order." she said to him.

"Excellent." said Gruumm, pleased at the information. "At least someone knows how to take orders. Bring Piggy to me."

"Of course, emperor." said Morgana and leaves.

"He's calling for Piggy again, but why?" muttered Broodwing as he turns away from Gruumm.

In the lab, Kat was focused on the upgrades while Leah was at a table, staring at what was on there when Cruger walks in.

"I'm going as fast as I can." Kat snapped at him.

"I didn't say anything." said Cruger with his hands raised.

"Yeah, well, you were going to." said Kat.

"I was not." said Cruger. "I was thinking about the cadets, minus Leah of course. Kat, have you noticed how they've been bickering a lot lately?"

"I have. I didn't like the way they were going at it." Leah said.

"Five teenagers and a preteen asked to protect the world and forced to live in such tight quarters?" asked Kat. "I'm surprised that those five are talking at all."

"Excuse me? Since when did I live in tight quarters?" asked Leah. "I didn't start a fight between them."

"Don't get smart me." said Kat.

"You woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, didn't you?" asked Leah, crossing her arms. Suddenly sparks came out of the computer as Leah screams, ducking to the ground. "Aah! Oh, no!" said Kat as she rushes over to where Leah was. "Tell me, I didn't fry the Quantum Enhancer. Tell me, I didn't fry the Quantum Enhancer!"

"What happened?" asked Z as she walked in.

"Kat fried the quantum enhancer." said Cruger.

"And didn't ask how her only daughter is doing." said Leah, giving her mother a look. "I could've been burned or electrocuted from it."

Pulling it out, Kat then asked, "Where am I gonna get another quantum enhancer? If I order one, it could take a month."

"I know where you can get one." said Z.

"He has one?" asked Leah, knowing exactly who Z was talking about.

"Yep." said Z.

"Since when? I didn't know that he even had one." said Leah. "Let alone that he owned one." On Gruumm's ship, Piggy was in front of Gruumm. "Whatever I did, sire, I apologize profusely." said Piggy.

"On your feet." said Gruumm and Piggy rises. "You pledged your allegiance to me, yet you would rather work at that disgusting slug cart than bring me information?"

"Well, if you ever need to feed your...crew," said Piggy, looking around him. "We make a great banana slug pudding."

"Bring me something to defeat the power rangers or you'll end up a special on your own menu." Gruumm threatened.

At his café, Piggy was serving a dish to a pair of his customers. "It's worm stew. It's a delicacy." said Piggy, as he showed them the dish.

"Uh...I've already eaten." said the alien with a shark like head.

"What about you, Stan?" Piggy asked the other alien.

"Thanks, Piggy." replied Stench, taking the dish from him and then sneezed into the dish.

Both Stench and Thresher started laughing as Piggy started walking over to a chair. "Oh, uh, sorry." he said. "I'm just not feeling myself today. I'm supposed to undermine S.P.D. and if I don't, I'm getting vaporized."

"If you get vaporized, can I have this place?" asked Stench.

"No." said Piggy. Suddenly Leah, Z and Kat were walking up to him. "Hey Piggy." said Z. "You got a second?"

"Sure. Anything for S.P.D." said Piggy, leaning back into the chair.

"I'm looking for a quantum enhancer that can handle sequences on a molecular level." said Kat. "You don't by any chance have one, do you?"

"Hmm...a quantum enhancer?" asked Piggy, thinking. "Okay, but it's gonna cost you."

"How much, Piggy?" asked Leah, folding her arms but before Piggy could answer her, Thresher next to him kicked his leg. Piggy started laughing nervously as he tells them, "You can have it for free. What am I gonna do with a powerful piece of hardware anyway? I'll just go and get it for you."

On a rooftop near Piggy's café, Broodwing was watching Piggy get the quantum enhancer. "Interesting." said Broodwing.

Back at the base, Kat inserts the quantum enhancer as Leah sits in a corner away from the action. "Here goes nothing." said Kat as she walks to her computer. Cruger then walks in.

"Hmm...I see you fixed your quantum enhancer." said Cruger.

"Well, sir, not exactly." said Kat. "I was just able to locate another one. Anyway, it's working perfectly...look."

"Good." said Cruger, as he sees the program brought online.

"It should be done sequencing soon." said Kat. Cruger looks over at Leah and sees that she has a scowl on her face. "Yeah, she's got an angry preteen on her hands." said Leah, answering Cruger's unanswered question.

"Leah's just experiencing her fist mood swing, Commander." said Kat.

"I am not! Earlier, you didn't even ask me if I was okay. You were more worried about the quantum enhancer than your own child!" Leah said, angrily.

"Don't take that tone with me!" said Kat.

"Whatever." Leah grumbled.

"Go to your room." Kat told her.

"No." Leah growled at her.

"Wewe kunisikiliza Na kufanya Kama yako aliiambia, vijana mwanamke." Kat said in Felisan.

"Huwezi kupata kuniambia nini cha kufanya tena, mama. Umepoteza kwamba haki wakati kuachana Na mimi." Leah replied and left the lab.

Kat stood there, hurt by her daughter's words. At Piggy's café, Thresher puts a bracelet on Stench's wrist. "Okay, it's ready." he said.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" asked Piggy, worried about what will happen.

"Of course. S.P.D. doesn't know that quantum enhancer had a virus in it that will allow us to access their files." said Thresher. "Within seconds, Stench will be sucked into this computer and sent over the internet and into the S.P.D. database. Once there, we can have our pick of S.P.D. technology."

"Ah-Choo!" said Stench, sneezing. "Is this gonna hurt?"

"It could." said Thresher.

"Ohh."

"Activate!" he said and pressed a button on the computer. Stench suddenly becomes data bits and goes into the computer, on his way to S.P.D. Back at the base, an alarm is sounded and they all look up to see that something was wrong. "Kat, report." said Cruger.

"Let the fun begin!" Thresher shouted as he jumps into the robot. "All right!"

The rangers ran into the command center and towards the monitors. "Ready!"

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

They suited up and were already in their runners. "Delta Squad Megazord!" they shouted as they formed the megazord. They started fighting the robot until Thresher said, "Stench, go!"

"Hmm...this attack feels suspicious." Cruger said to Kat and the rangers. "Bring him in for interrogation."

What Cruger and Kat didn't know was what was going on behind them. Stench rematerialized in the lab. "I'm in." he said, laughing quietly and sneak towards the quantum enhancer. "This looks interesting. I'll take it."

Out in the city, the Delta Squad Megazord and the Omega Max Cycle were heading towards the robot, returning the attack. "Megazord combination!" shouted the rangers and combined the Omega Max Cycle and Delta Squad Megazord. "Delta Max Megazord!"

"Commander Cruger wants to interrogate him." said Sam.

"Then let's bring him in." said Jack. Back at the base, Stench continued to press buttons behind Kat and Cruger's backs. "Almost there." he whispered to himself.

"Good, the criminal has been captured." said Cruger.

"They've got it under control." said Kat. Just as the transfer was complete, Stench suddenly sneezed and drawn attention to himself.

"Huh?" said Kat and turned around to see Stench.

"What?" Cruger asked in confusion.

"Hey! Stop!" shouted Kat as she ran towards him.

"I'm done, see ya!" said Stench as he was digitized again through the computer.

"What did he get?" Cruger asked Kat. She went back to the computer to see what was stolen, then said, "The schematics for S.W.A.T Mode."

On their way back to base, the rangers were bringing Treaher. "We're bringing in the criminal for questioning, sir." said Sky.

"Just sit still." said Syd as Thresher moved about in the back seat when suddenly lasers were shot at them.

"Oh, no!" shouted Z.

"What's going on?" asked Jack.

"Easy now." said Syd as they got Thresher out of the jeep.

"Keep him surrounded." said Z as they ran for cover. "Okay, let's regroup."

Laughing evilly, a laser shot was aimed at Bridge, knocking him down. "Hey Bridge!" shouted Jack. A few more were aimed at Leah, Z and Syd. "Oh, man! Who did that?" he asked, with his weapons drawn out. "Where are you?"

Invisible, Stench was giggling as he moved. Seeing him, Jack then shouted, "Gotcha! Fire!"

Becoming visible, Stench was wearing a suit of technology. "Check it out, Thresher."

"Good job, Stench." he said, praising him.

"Hey! Where did you get that?!" shouted Leah.

"This is my new power mode." said Stench, showing it off. "Pretty cool looking, huh?"

"Surrender!" shouted Jack.

"Now without a fight, power losers." said Stench.

"Fine, you asked for it." Jack said and the fight commenced until he was knocked to the ground. A shot was fired from behind and Stench turned around to face the other rangers. "I hadn't even felt that with my new armor." he said.

"That 'armor' doesn't belong to you!" said Leah.

"How about this?" asked Sky and shoots at Stench.

"I'll get you for that!" he shouted and runs at them. He then picks up Sky and throws him up in the air, catching him like a ball.

"Let me go!" demanded Sky.

"Okay (laughs)." he said, throwing him to the ground. The others went after him, only to get defeated. "Is that all you got?" he asked as they were on the ground. Z and Syd tried again, but were knocked back down. "Oh, nice, Syd. You really blew that one." said Z.

"Me? You were in my way." said Syd.

"Oh, whatever." Z tells her. Leah was nowhere to be seen as Bridge tried his attempt alone. Back at the base, Leah was in the command center alone with Cruger. "It's time." said Cruger.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Leah asked the commander.

"Yes. Remember...don't torture them too badly while you're there." said Cruger.

"I'll try, but I make no such promises." said Leah.

"While you're there, you can complain to him on how you've been feeling about your mother lately." said Cruger as Leah heads out towards the shuttle bay.

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing." Leah said as she left the command center. Back out in the city, Bridge was flipped onto his back by Stench. "See ya!" he shouted as he threw him towards the other rangers.

"Did I do good, Thresher?" he asked Thresher.

"Excellent. Now get me out of these things." he said, holding out his wrists.

"Okay." he said, raising his hand and sliced through the cuffs.

"Cool, how'd you do that?" he asked, surprised at how powerful it was.

"Simple!" said Stench. "Everything's controlled by these power bracelets."

"Great. Let's go." said Thresher and they start to walk off.

"You're not going anywhere." said Jack, making them stop in their tracks. "S.P.D. BATTLIZER! Cyber Mode!"

Once Cyber Mode was activated, Jack went straight for them. "My armor's better than yours." said Stench.

"Go, Stench." said Thresher and Stench went for Jack. As they fought, Stench was able to catch Jack in mid-air. Thresher was on the sideline, cheering him on. "I'm loving this." said Stench.

"You rock!" said Thresher. In the shadows, Broodwing was watching the fight unfold in front of him. "Two new power players in New Tech City." said Broodwing, tapping his head.

"Battlizer, Sonic Mode!" shouted Jack and combined with R.I.C. "Battlizer, full power! Hyah! Fire!"

"Let's bail!" Stench said to Thresher and they both turned around to run. Soon as they were shot at, Sky shouted out, "No!"

"I don't believe it!" said Jack.

"Perfect. You let them get away." said Sky.

"I didn't see you chasing after them." said Jack.

"What did you say?" asked Sky. Back at the base, the rangers were still arguing as Cruger walks in. "Rangers, ten-hut." said Cruger. The arguing had stopped and he continued. "It seems the enemy is using our own technology against us."

"Oh, great. That's just what we need." said Jack.

"Enough." said Cruger. "I've never been more disappointed in a team in all my years."

"Wow. That's a lot of years when you consider that one of my years is equivalent to seven of your years." said Bridge, causing the commander to growl at him.

"This petty bickering has not only made the command center unlivable; it has compromised our mission on the battlefield. Leah has even disappeared because of the bickering." said Cruger. "The instillation on Gamma 4 was recently attacked by unknown assailants. We have to be ready for the same. This is the next level in defense."

"I don't believe it." said Sky.

"Leah actually went through with her threat." said Jack.

"May I remind you that she did say that if you fought in front of her, she would do this." said Cruger and he then shows them through the central monitor. "S.W.A.T. Mode." he said.

"Sweet." said Sky as they were enjoying the view.

"Leah should be seeing this." said Z, with a smile.

"Enjoy the hologram." said Cruger as he turns it off. "That's as close as you're gonna get."

"But, sir, what about the imminent threat?" asked Jack.

"Good question." said Cruger. "Unless you accept and embrace your teammates as rangers and as people, you will not be strong enough to defeat Gruumm or anyone else for that matter. That goes for all of you, Leah included."

"We'll do better, sir." said Jack.

"You'll have to." said Cruger. "I'm sending all of you to the planet Xentor to meet a friend of mine."

In a shuttlecraft, the rangers were on their way to Xentor. "Faster, Z." said Syd. "This recycled air ages you. I don't want wrinkles."

"Hey, Z, would you rather have Piggy as your roommate or have morning breathe for the rest of your life?" asked Bridge.

"I already have Piggy as a roommate." said Z.

"And coincidentally, you've got morning breath, as well." said Syd. Jack and Sky were in the back, smiling as Syd called her out. Back on earth, at Piggy's café, Piggy walked out to meet Thresher and Stench. "I can't believe we pulled it off." said Piggy. "All right, give 'em up. Where are the power bracelets? I need to give them to Gruumm."

"About that." said Thresher? "We've realized that we could either help you or help ourselves, so we're keeping them."

"What?!" Piggy exclaimed.

"Sorry, Piggy. They're just too valuable." said Thresher.

"You shouldn't have cross me, Thresher." Piggy threatened. "You don't know what I'm capable of."

"I'll take my chances." said Thresher, laughing as he and Stench walked away from Piggy. Back in the shuttlecraft, the rangers hit a cosmic bump. "Do something!" said Jack.

"There's nothing I can do. Prepare for a hard landing." said Z and they crashed hard into the planet. Once outside of the shuttlecraft, they wandered through the sandy atmosphere. "I'm not looking forward to this." said Sky.

"Who is?" asked Jack.

"Think Leah is somewhere on the planet?" asked Bridge.

"Doubt it. I bet she's somewhere else." said Sky. Suddenly the rangers were shot upon as they were making their way down the hill, finally stopping at the bottom. "Who's shooting at us?" asked Sky.

"How should I know?" asked Jack.

"Look!" said Bridge, pointing to whatever it was in the distance. In the distance, a vehicle was coming at them, shooting lasers. Whoever was driving the vehicle, shot lasers at them again until it came to a full stop. Coming out of the vehicle was an ape like alien in combat boots. He was followed by a robot bull dog and Leah.

"Leah?" they said in shock.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." said Leah as she followed the ape alien.

"I think we're in trouble." said Jack.

"That's the understatement of the year, hotshot." said the ape alien.

Back on earth in a disclosed location, Thresher was angry at Stench. "Where is the other power bracelet?" Thresher asked him.

"I can't remember where I put it." he replied.

"You better figure it out quickly, Stench." said Thresher. "My patience is waning, and you know how I get when I'm mad."

"It must be around here somewhere." said Stench as Thresher grabs him.

"Think, you smelly pile of rubbish!" said Thresher and throws him to the ground. Stench then sees a case under the couch and finally remembers. "Hey, here it is right here." said Stench as he pulls it out. "I knew I put it in a safe place. See?"

"At last." said Thresher as he gets the other power bracelet and activates it. "Check it out! Now I'm in charge. And if Piggy thinks I'm gonna give this up, he's got another thing coming!"

"Yeah!" said Stench.

Back on the planet of Xentor, the older rangers were standing in a row, asking themselves why Leah was there. "I am Sergeant Silverback." he said, introducing himself. "I am the hardest, meanest, most fearsome teacher you ever had. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." they said.

"Good. By the time I'm through with you, I can promise you...you will not like me." Silverback said as he went down the line.

"I already don't." muttered Jack.

"Uh oh...big mistake." said Leah.

"I heard that. Drop and give me 50." said Silverback.

"But sir, I..." Jack tried to say.

"Make that 100!" Silverback shouted and Jack drops to the ground to do 100 pushups.

"Anyone else want to show me disrespect?" he asked the others. "You better learn respect. In fact, y'all better learn some respect. You are here to relearn how to accept one another. And until you figure out how, you belong to me. Say it!"

"We belong to you." they said, not meaning it.

"Say it like your freedom depends on it." Silverback said.

"We belong to you, sir!" they shouted.

"Good." said Silverback. "Let's get started."

"Sir, permission to speak freely?" asked Leah.

"Permission granted, Cadet Manx." said Silverback and Leah walks up to them.

"You guys, please stop fighting. Your arguing is causing me to be in a bad mood." Leah pleaded with her fellow rangers, hoping they would listen to her.

"And whose fault is that, Leah?" asked Z.

"I blame you and those four. But who cares about listening to me complain about my feelings." said Leah and followed Sergeant Silverback to the S.P.D. vehicle. Once they were inside the vehicle, they drove away. "He wasn't so bad." Bridge said optimistically.

"Yeah, but that doesn't explain why Leah is here." said Syd. Just then, they were fired upon again and Krybots appeared. "Great. A planet full of Krybots." said Bridge.

"And a wild primate drill sergeant." Z added.

"Come on! Let's wipe the floor with these punks so we can all go home." said Jack. They then started going at the Krybots. Far away from the fight, Silverback and Leah were watching them.

"I hear you sometimes make bets." said Silverback, looking at Leah.

"I do. Are you suggesting that we make a bet?" Leah asked.

"You got that right. Think they'll get their butts kicked?" he asked, his hand stretched out.

"I think you'll demote them." she tells him, shaking his hand.

"You're on."

Back at the fight, the rangers were getting their butts kicked. "Sky, a little help?" asked Jack.

"Come on, Jack, you can't handle a few Krybots?" asked Sky.

"Let's finished this, Syd." said Z as both girls were back-to-back.

"You go right ahead." said Syd. "I wouldn't want to clutter up your fighting area."

Both of them screamed as four Krybots grabbed them by the arms. Back at the vehicle, Silverback and Leah were watching them. "Pathetic. What do you think?" Silverback asked Leah and the robotic dog gave him an answer.

"Pitiful. It's just down right pitiful." said Leah. "Plan B?"

"Prepare plan B." he said.

Back on earth at the base, Kat was in the lab, rewatching the transmission over and over again. "Progress report." said Cruger as he walks into the lab.

"Whatever happened at Gamma 4 shut down all communication." said Kat. "I can't get anything through."

"A rescue team is on its way from headquarters." said Cruger. "We'll know soon enough."

"I can't stop thinking about this transmission." Kat said to him. "'They're not the...' they're not the what?"

"More importantly...who are 'they'?" asked Cruger. Back on Xentor, the rangers had apparently defeated the Krybots. "This is ridiculous." said Sky. "Silverback's using extra-hard simulators and Leah's helping him."

"Well, Sky, if you'd fight beside us instead of next to us, maybe we would do better." said Bridge.

"You can't handle yourself, Bridge." shouted Sky.

"Enough! Listen." said Jack and they listened to a high-pitched whistling. A huge laser was shot at them, causing them to fall to the ground. Back on earth, Piggy met up with Broodwing.

"Oh, thank goodness." said Piggy. "I...I thought you were the Gruumm Reaper."

"You wanted to see me?" asked Broodwing.

"Yeah, Broodwing, I, uh, don't know quite how to say this." said Piggy, trying to explain the situation to him.

"What do you want?"

"Help." Piggy finally said and grabs a hold on him. "Please help me. Gruumm's going to vaporize me, and well, I'm not so good at the whole evil thing."

"Maybe we can help each other." suggested Broodwing. "I'm as sick of Gruumm as you are. Align yourself with me, and we could destroy him together."

"Destroy Gruumm?" Piggy exclaimed. "Well, I think you've been flapping your wings too hard."

"Are you evil or not." Broodwing asked.

"Well, okay, I'm evil." sad Piggy. "But do you have a plan?"

"Yes. Tell me all about this S.P.D. technology your friends have stolen." said Broodwing.

Back on Xentor, Syd shoves Z off of her. "I'm about had it with you, Syd." Z shouted at her.

"You want to do something about it?" asked Syd, acting all tough.

"Yeah, I do. Let's go."

"Fine." said Syd and they both started pushing each other.

"Guys!" Jack shouted as an alien appeared in front of them.

"Okay, would you guys rather fight that thing or run?" asked Bridge. "Personally, I would rather run away."

"Ready!"

"Ready!"

"Ready." Bridge said with less enthusiastic.

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

"He's...he's massive." said Bridge.

"He sure is. Get ready, guys." said Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 125 6
Seven (Ongoing)⏳️ --- In the not-too-distant future, Earth has become a haven for all alien races who come from the farthest reaches of the galaxy to...
29.7K 424 20
What happens when she meets the schools bad ass? what happens when people are after her because she knows him? but most of all what happens when they...
283 66 43
What if American Idol did a competition for best Superhero? Everybody wants to be the best, have their name in lights, but Sag just wants to find his...
15.4K 364 36
Four years later Grumm has come back to seek his revenge. Commander Cruger asks a spunky young Pokémon trainer,Tracy Blankenship,to join S.P.D. How...