Power Rangers S.P.D: Purple R...

By tanishatribe1118

As she joins the academy, Leah doesn't know that she's related to SPD's head technician. Kat and Cruger are h... More

Beginnings Part 1
Beginnings, Part 2
Confronted
Walls
Dogged
Abridged
Sam Part 1
Sam Part 2
Idol
Stakeout
Shadow Part 1
Shadow Part 2
Abandoned
Wired Part 1
Wired Part 2
Boom
Recognition
Samurai
Dismissed
Perspective
Messenger Part 1
Zapped
Reflection Part 1
Reflection Part 2
S.W.A.T. Part 1
S.W.A.T. Part 2
Robotpalooza
History
Impact
Katastrophe
Missing
Badge
Insomnia
Wormhole
Resurrection
Endings Part 1
Endings Part 2

Messenger Part 2

62 2 0
By tanishatribe1118

At the base, the situation wasn't getting any better. "Kat, they need our help. Let's get in this." said Cruger.

"All cadets to the safety zone. Activating Delta Command Megazord." said Kat. "Leah is not dying today."

As the base was transforming, the sparkle of light was next to Cruger. He gave it a look before saying, "S.P.D. EMERGENCY! Shadow Ranger."

"Delta Command Megazord!"

When the base had finally transformed, Cruger then said, "Command Bridge...On-line."

"Rangers, in position." said Jack. "Morphers-locked."

"Delta Command Megazord, ready."

"You may be bigger, but you're still not better." said Shorty as he looked at the delta command megazord and the attacks the base.

"Our base can't keep up with him." said Sky.

"He's too fast." said Z.

"We're in big trouble! We need help." said Jack.

"That's what I'm here for." said an unfamiliar voice.

"Thank god, he's finally here." muttered Leah.

"Who said that?" asked Jack. Suddenly a cycle type zord comes up behind the delta command megazord. "Stand back, rangers. I'll take it from here." he said.

"Stand back? Who are you?" Jack demanded to know.

"What's that?" asked Shorty.

"Look out!" said Cruger as the Omega Max cycle goes up the delta command megazord.

"Whoa."

"No way!"

"Check it out."

On the ground in the city center, Morgana and Devastation ran up to see what was happening. "Impossible." said Devastation. Suddenly the omega cycle transformed into the Omega Max Megazord.

"S.P.D.-you're under arrest." said the voice.

"It's from S.P.D." said Cruger.

"But who's driving it?" asked Jack.

"You don't know want to know. Trust me." said Leah.

"You know something, don't you, Leah?" asked Cruger.

"I made him a promise." said Leah.

"Two against one? I still like my odds." said Shorty then attacks the Omega Max Megazord which knocks him to the ground. Moving its arms in a small circle, a sword on each arm appears. "Nice try!" shouted Shorty and the fight begins.

"He's good." said Jack.

"He's the best. As least that's what he told me." muttered Leah.

"Come on!" said Shorty as the Omega Max Megazord heads towards him. It spins in midair and destroys Shorty.

"Shorty!" shouted Morgana. "They got your brother."

"It's time to show them what real power is!" declared Devastation. Coming out of the megazord was a ranger in white. "Look! There he is!" said Jack as he and the others ran up. As he stands up, the rangers, minus Leah, were in awe. "Whoa. Incredible." said Jack.

"First six rangers, then seven and now eight." said Morgana, looking disgusted.

"It's only going to take one ranger to stop you. And that'd be me." Omega ranger said. "S.P.D. Omega Ranger. And I've travelled a long way just for you."

"I like your style." said Jack.

"Power down! And this will be my cue to go check on the delta squad megazord. See ya!" said Leah as she powers down and teleports away.

"Oh really? Let's get this party started!" said Devastation.

"Thought you never ask." said Omega. Devastation fires at him, making smoke appear around him. "No!"

"Oh no!"

"Oh man!"

As the smoke clears, Omega steps out unharmed by the laser blasts. "He's okay!" said Z as Omega drops the laser pellets.

"But how?" Devastation asked in confusion.

"Pay attention and I'll show you." said Omega. "By transforming energy waves, I'm slowing down time. So catching your laser pellets was...easy."

"Whoa, amazing!" said Sky.

"Glad he's on our side." said Bridge.

"You don't scare us." said Morgana.

"My apologies. Maybe this will." said Omega and goes for his morpher on his wrist. "Omega morpher...Blast mode!"

His hand goes to the ground and sends a blast towards Morgana and Devastation. "Yeah!" cheered Syd.

"And to think, I'm not even warmed up yet." he said.

"We'll be back, mystery ranger." said Morgana and takes off with Devastation.

"Cowards!" Omega calls after them.

"Unbelievable!"

"That was crazy!"

"Who are you?"

"I am Omega Ranger." he said, introducing himself to the older rangers, knowing that Leah had already went back to the base.

"Power down." said Jack. "Yeah. I think we got that part. I'm Jack. This is Sky, Bridge, Z and Syd. Knowing her, Leah is around here somewhere, probably finding some spare parts to use. It's nice to meet you."

"This isn't the first time we met. And it won't be the last." said Omega as he turns around and becomes a sparkle ball of light.

On Gruumm's ship, Gruumm was ticked off. "Who is this ranger that dares interfere with my victory?" he asked.

"I never saw him before. He must be the newest model." explained Morgana.

"And you...the mighty Devastation? Running away like a coward...pitiful." said Gruumm.

"I run from no one!" said Devastation. "Omega ranger will pay for destroying my brother and humiliating me!"

"Then I suggest you get back there and do it!" shouted Gruumm. Back at the base, Leah was in a corner of the command center, staring off into space while the others talked.

"I made inquiries to all S.P.D. bases." said Kat, playing along with what Leah had told her. "No reports of an omega ranger."

"There was a reference to Omega ranger on the transmission." said Cruger.

"He was here. We saw him." said Syd.

"What did he mean by "this isn't the first time we met, or the last."?" asked Jack.

"Yeah. And what's with being here one minute, and then being like, this teeny tiny sparkle the next?" asked Bridge.

"Did you just say, "Sparkle"?" asked Boom.

"Maybe more like a twinkle." said Bridge.

"Well, like this?" he asked, pulling up video of them with Boom in the middle, the woods and the shuttle bay. Cruger looked over at Leah whose ears were now pressed hard against her head.

"Yeah. That's it." said Bridge.

"So he's been here since the Samurai came through the portal?" asked Sky

"Well, actually, I came through the time portal with him." said Omega as he came into the command center. "My I.D. Omega Ranger. 11C-41B. You looked surprised."

"Yes. I have a lot of questions." said Cruger.

"Sir, it will be an honor to brief you." said Omega.

"I wonder how long it takes him to write his name on his underwear." said Bridge.

"I wonder if I updated my will." said Leah. "As a matter of fact, I haven't. I'll go do that right now."

"You knew about this, didn't you?" asked Sky.

"I made Omega a promise that I wouldn't tell anyone unless it was important, including his name." said Leah.

"You should have told us." said Z.

"I'm sorry." said Leah as she ran past her. She then looked up at Omega. "You owe me an entire box load of oatmeal cookies for keeping it a secret this long. In fact, make it a case load of oatmeal cookies and flea baths." she said before leaving the command center.

"That's one thing that has never changed about Leah." said Omega, shaking his head after her.

"Yeah, she loves them." said Kat. "Especially oatmeal raisin in particular."

"I was able to stop this attack, but you're not out of danger yet." said Omega.

"Okay. This is all very interesting but what's with the glowy, sparkly thing?" asked Syd.

"He's not human." said Bridge after reading his aura. "I'm getting a huge energy reading."

"Oh, I'm human." chuckled Omega. "Passing through the time portal has crystalized my being into light energy. And as observant as she is in the future, Leah was the first one to notice my presence after it closed."

"That explains it." said Jack, before facing Omega. "If you're human, tell us where you came from."

"The future."

The older rangers were shocked and remembered how upset Leah was after the transmission. "So, when you heard that the rangers had lost their battle against Morgana, you came from the future to try and change it?" asked Kat.

"Exactly. S.P.D. code dictates that a ranger will not stand by when another ranger is in trouble." Omega explained. "That's why I came...to save you. In the future, Leah was able to find a time portal and send me through it."

"Smart girl." said Bridge.

"That she is." said Kat in agreement. "I'm hoping that she gets at least early admission to the science academy."

"And for that we'll all owe you a debt of gratitude." said Cruger.

"Your vehicle and Zord will be safe in our bay." said Kat.

"And with you and your gear on our team, when Morgana and her goons attack, we'll get rid of them for good." said Jack.

"You don't get it." said Omega. "It's my duty to defeat Morgana and Devastation. Your outdated technology will only get in my way. You won't be needed."

"Hey, wait a minute. We weren't exactly helpless out there." said Sky.

"Ha. It didn't look that way to me." said Omega.

"Listen Sparky, our gear's state of the art, the best in the world, even with Leah's help." said Z.

"For its time, yes, but your weapons and vehicles can't compare to those of the future." said Omega.

"She's going to be getting a lot of oatmeal raisins from me." Cruger said to Kat.

"I'll mention it to her." said Kat.

"Maybe not, but it takes more than that to win a battle." said Z.

"It takes heart and guts to keep fighting." said Jack. "Even when you think you don't have a chance."

"That sounds good, but it's not very realistic." said Omega. The alarm goes off in the command center as Cruger said, "Report."

"Morgana and Devastation are back." said Kat.

"No!" said Omega, stopping them. "I said I'll handle it. On your orders, sir."

"Rangers." said Cruger, looking at them.

"I say, let him go." said Sky. "If he thinks he can do it himself, perfect."

"For once we agree." said Jack.

"Totally." said Z.

"Yeah. Go for it." said Bridge.

"Then go, Omega ranger. And good luck." said Cruger.

"Thank you sir." he said and left the command center. As they turned around to face their commander, Kat then says to them, "For starters, Leah is going to chew you out when she finds out that you made a decision for her without her knowing it."

"She'll get over it." said Jack.

"Yeah, Leah will forgive us like she always does." said Syd.

"True, but I don't think she will this time. In fact, she told me the truth earlier about Omega ranger." said Kat.

"You don't mean..." Sky started to say.

"I will neither confirm nor deny of what Leah will do next. If I were you five, I would make it up to her now rather than later." said she tells them as she turns to face the monitor. "Anakuwa kama baba yake kila siku."

In the vehicle bay, Omega got on his cycle. "Uni-force cycle...power up!" shouted Omega and it powers up. "Hit it."

"Time to show them what I'm made of."

Out in the city, Morgana was complaining. "I hate being an adult." she complained. "I want this ranger destroyed now."

"Don't worry." said Devastation. "You will get your childhood and I'll get my revenge."

Hearing a vehicle approach, they looked up to see that it was Omega Ranger. "Looking for me?" he asked. "I guess you didn't learn the first time."

"Ha!" Devastation said, mocking him.

"Force from the future. S.P.D. Omega."

"Let's make this quick and easy. Krybots." said Morgana and throws them out.

"This should be fun." said Omega. "Come on. Give it your best shot."

Omega and the Krybots began to fight. "Krybots? These rusty old things. At least give me a challenge." he said and continues to fight the Krybots. Three blue heads had blasted a tall red and white building behind him. As it was toppling over, he went for his morpher.

"Oh! Muscle Mode!" he said as he twisted the handle on his morpher and grabbed the building like it was nothing, then threw it on them. "And this time, stay down."

Suddenly Morgana attacks him from behind and knocks him into a wall. "Silly boy." she said.

"What?" she asked as he comes out, ready for more.

"Show-off!" said Devastation.

"I'll show him." said Morgana and begins to fight Omega then lead to fighting Devastation as well.

"Omega Ranger-Hyper mode. Engage." he said and suddenly punches really fast. "Blast mode...power up."

After setting his hand to the ground, blast mode had knocked both criminals to the ground. "Had enough?" asked Omega.

"Not nearly." replied Morgana and goes at him again. Raising his hand into the air, Devastation then shouted, "Devastation!" Both Omega and Morgana looked down at the ground.

"What? Whoa!"

"What are you doing?" Morgana asked him.

"Fury circle!" he shouted, causing both of them to get hurt. Back at the base, Cruger, Kat and the rangers were watching. Leah had joined them at the last minute. "He's really having a tough time." said Syd.

"Well, that's what you get for being so stubborn." said Jack.

"A trait many rangers seem to share." said Kat.

"And a habit that we all need to break." said Leah, causing her squad to jump.

"How did you do that? You didn't teleport in, did you?" asked Bridge.

"If I teleport in, Bridge, you would've seen me do it. I used the doors like everyone else." said Leah. "I'm not that lazy."

"Oh, right."

"You should have told us about Omega ranger. We're a team." said Z.

"I know. A team doesn't keep secrets from each other. But this was my first secret that I kept all by myself." said Leah. "I kept his secret because...well he's from the future and from what he told me, apparently I've figured how to open a time portal."

"I still can't believe you found a time portal." said Kat.

"Yeah and to this day, that still shocks me. I wonder how I figure that one out anyway." she said before looking at the rangers. "I want to say that for the record, I'm selling one item from each of you."

"What about..." Sky started to say.

"I don't sell family mementos like former ranger helmets. Trust me, I gave that thing a good polishing and maybe touched it up a bit so it'll look good as new." said Leah. "So why aren't we helping him?"

"Hey, he didn't want our help." said Z.

"He called us old and busted." said Bridge.

"All true." said Cruger. "But I seem to recall something about an S.P.D. code."

Back out into the city, Morgana was in pain. "Ugh. That wasn't the plan." she said.

"So I see." said Omega as Devastation came up behind him. The battle continued between them. "You are finished." Devastation tells him.

"Bring it!" said Omega.

"No!" said Jack as he gets him out of the way. The others finally arrived to help Jack and Omega. "What are you doing?" Omega asked.

"We're S.P.D." said Jack.

"We have a code. Haven't you heard?" asked Sky.

""A ranger will not stand by..."" Syd started reciting.

""...When another ranger is in trouble."" said Z.

"But you can't beat this guy." Omega said.

"Sorry, but a code is a code." said Bridge.

"Plus we have our secret weapon." said Jack as he points to where Leah is. Leah waves to them and places a finger to her mouth. When they were ready, Omega then said, "Wait, no!"

"Come on, rangers." said Jack.

"Right!"

They all minus Omega, went for Devastation. "Jack, look out!" he shouted.

"See you later!" said Devastation as he used laser pellets to knock them down. Leah was coming from behind when she saw them on the ground. She hurried over to help them.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." said Omega. "You guys, stand down. It's me he's after."

"That may be true, but he's going to have to get through us first." said Jack.

"I'm not gonna back down." said Leah. "No retreat, no surrender!"

"Foolish, humans, don't you know the power in my fingertips?" asked Devastation.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know!"

"Rangers, get out of there!" shouted Omega.

"Fury Circle!"

The rangers were getting the pain that Omega felt in the Fury Circle. "No!" Omega shouted.

"Hang on, guys." said Jack.

"It's draining my energy!" said Bridge.

"Let me out of here!" said Leah and started swearing in Felisan.

"We've got to keep fighting." said Z.

Realizing what they were doing, Omega then said, "They were right. Its heart and courage that are the strongest weapons. Whoa!"

Looking up, he sees the rangers trying to break the fury circle. "You can do it rangers. I believe in you." he tells them.

"Do it now!" said Jack and all six of them broke the circle.

"No!" exclaimed Devastation and the rangers ran straight for him to continue the fight.

"Alright!" shouted Omega, proud of the rangers and runs over to join them. "Wow! That was amazing."

"Never a doubt." said Jack.

"Never."

"You will pay dearly for that." said Devastation.

"Take it from here?" asked Jack.

"Yes sir." said Omega. "Devastation...you're accused of wanton destruction and disrupting the peace. Judgement mode."

"No fair! What about Morgana?" he asked as he was being judged.

"Guilty." said Omega, then revs the handle of his morpher. "Light-beam mode. Ready."

"No!" Devastation cried out as Omega came at him.

"Fire."

Devastation was knocked backwards and was destroyed. As the rangers cheered, Devastation popped back up. "I'm back."

Suddenly a robot appears from the ground. "Look out!"

"No way!"

"Ok...time for a backup plan. Anyone got a backup plan?" asked Leah. The robot suddenly took off into the city. "Kat, we need the runners." said Jack. The runners were deployed and the rangers got in.

"Okay, team, game's on." said Jack.

"I'll take the Omega Max Cycle." said Omega.

"On the way." said Kat. The tire of the Omega Max Cycle screeched as it left the Zord Bay. "Let's get 'em." said Jack as the megazord was running beside the max cycle. "Hey."

"Meet you there." said Omega.

"I don't think so." said Jack and the megazord climbs onto the cycle.

"Hey! No free rides." said Omega.

"Be quiet and drive." said Jack.

"Don't worry, I've got your back Omega." said Leah. The megazord heads towards the robot. "They don't give up!" said Devastation.

"S.P.D.....pull over!" said Z. "Why don't they ever listen?"

"Let me try." said Jack as Devastation blocked their path with a collapsed building.

"Punch it." said Omega as the robot sent laser blasts.

"Yee-ha!" said Jack, sounding like a cowboy.

"What?"

"Let's kick it up a gear." said Jack as the zords spun back around. Going fast, the megazord was able to blast the robot to the ground.

"You'll regret that." said Devastation.

"Yeah, so did my grade school teachers when they thought I didn't understand anything." said Leah.

"Boosters." he said, activating them and heads towards the rangers.

"We're at full charge." said Jack as he looked up from the monitor.

"Lasers...fire now!" said the rangers. They fired the lasers at the robot.

"You're going down!"

Finally the robot was destroyed. "Thanks you guys. I couldn't have done it without you." said Omega. "Now I understand what teamwork is all about."

"Ah. Finally, he gives us some props." said Jack. "Now let's go contained this fool."

"Hey, hold on." Omega tells him. "You couldn't have done it without me either."

"Aw, man. Ow!" said Jack as he hits his head getting up. Omega starts laughing at him as Leah joins in. "Serves you right, Jack." said Leah.

"Someone's happy again." said Z. On Gruumm's ship, Mora was in her bed, holding Cindy Sunshine as Gruumm walks in. "Get up, Morgana! No rest for the wicked." he said.

"But I gave all my energy to Devastation." she whined.

"You will recover. And when you do, there is much work to be done." said Gruumm. "The Omega ranger must have a weakness. I want you to find it."

So as he leaves, Morgana then said, "Oh, I hate that Omega Ranger."

Back at the base, Boom slide into the command center. "Hey, what's up?" asked Jack.

"(Panting) everyone, now, listen." said Boom.

"What now, Boom?" Kat asked.

"You guys have to hear this. It's a transmission from July 11th, 2135." he said, turning on the radio and what comes out from it was music. Z and Syd laugh while Leah smiles at the lab assistant.

"Oh, good news...the "end of the world" transmission is gone. Bad news...they still have elevator music in the future." said Boom.

"Annoying elevator music." said Leah.

"Then it's true. History has changed." said Cruger and looks down at Omega. "We survived because of you."

"Because of all of us." said Omega.

"Hey, he's learning." said Jack.

"Unfortunately, you still have no way to get back to your own time." said Kat. "I'll try to locate another time portal for you."

"Thanks."

"Meanwhile, there's plenty of room here." said Syd.

"Yeah. He can stay in our quarters." said Bridge.

"I don't take up much space." he said as he transformed into light energy and Leah started to reach out towards him.

"Okay. That's going to take some getting used to." said Sky. "Come on, I'll show you around."

"Well, actually, I know this place." said Omega. "I used to live here a long time ago."

"Really?" asked Z.

"Here comes funny." said Leah in a singing tone.

"Yeah, as a little boy." he said. "Before I made the transformation to light beam, you guys knew me by my human name...Sam."

"Sam?" they all said in shock. Leah just stood there, grinning from ear to ear.

[Flashback]

"Vroom, Vroom. I'm gonna be like you. I'm gonna be a power ranger." said younger Sam.

[Flashback ends]

"I told you someday I'd be a power ranger." said Sam. "See you around, guys."

"Hey, wait." said Jack as they and Boom went after him, leaving Leah, Kat and Commander Cruger in the command center.

"This day just got even better. At least he didn't call us weird this time." said Leah as her mother smiles and Cruger starts laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 20 10
Kat is gone. It stuns everyone, especially Tori. Who will be her friend in the school now? And what about Toby, whom had grown closer to Kat than he...
15.4K 364 36
Four years later Grumm has come back to seek his revenge. Commander Cruger asks a spunky young Pokémon trainer,Tracy Blankenship,to join S.P.D. How...
150K 4.1K 20
Kat was an 11 year old who thought her life couldn't get any worse, that is until the day the military came and creatures known as "Xenomorphs" showe...
14.8K 127 13
As Master Xandred's human daughter, you have to hide your identity from everyone. Upon the new formation of the team you fall for the Green Ranger...