The Rejected|BxB

By money_festing

Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from t... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
β™‘

EIGHT

1.3K 59 2
By money_festing

Mizuki ●

When I woke up, I was wrapped in blue silk sheets.

I was in a very large bed, and I refused to get up. I don't know if this is some sort of dream, but I don't want to wake up.

The huge crystal chandelier was a dead giveaway that I was still in the castle.

"You're up." The same deep voice from yesterday said, and my head snapped towards the corner of the room where he stood.

"H-how long have you been there?" He still had a hood over his head.

I wanted to know why.

"Since you've woken up," he continued.

I took the moment to take in his body. He was tall for sure. He had strong muscles but not like body builder type he was just amazing.

"What happened yesterday?"

Ohh I didn't stutter.

The dangerous looking man walked closer to me, and I watched every step he took.

He pulled the hood off his head and looked at me.

His red eyes were captivating, and inside those red eyes held something I couldn't quite see. I trailed my eyes down his face. His black hair fell just above his eyebrows. He had a very nice jawline, and just below his left eye had a beauty mark.

"Touch me and find out." God, I forgot how raspy his voice was.

He extended his hand out to me and I looked down at his veiny hands. His fingers were long, too.

Who made this man?

"W-why?" I stuttered.

His facial features grew irritated. "Just take my hand," he demanded, eyes glaring down at me.

I slowly placed my hands in his, and he wrapped his long fingers around my hand. Almost immediately, sparks ran through me, and one word rang in my head.

Mate.

Fucking finally!

I looked up at him but he was only looking at our hands.

In here sweetheart.

I looked around the room and still nothing, probably I was going crazy.

Y-you are not going crazy you idiot, it's me your wolf.

Oh my God I have a wolf?

Yeah- oh by the tone of voice I could tell he was already bored of me.

So what's your name?

Cassius.

That's cute, I'll just call you Cass.

No-

My attention snapped back to the man as he dropped my hand and started to walk to the door.

"W-wait, where are you going? Don't you think you owe me some form of explanation?"

He didn't turn to look at me, so I got up out of bed and walked over to him.

I already lost a mate once I refuse to lose him or make him not like me. I hesitantly reached forward, touching his hand. He tensed under my touch but still didn't look at me.

"P-please look at me," I whispered.

He stayed still for a few moments, then turned to look down at me.

His eyes shifted all over my face, and I could only hope this was him liking what he saw.

Of course he does.

"Please talk to me -"

"Get dressed and come downstairs." he harshly dragged his hands from my hold and walked out the door.

I stood there after he slammed the door shut, just staring at nothing in particular.

Honestly, I didn't see this as a loss. I will get him to like me one way or another.

That's right.

I inwardly smiled and turned around, walking further into the room.

He said, "Get dressed."

Get dressed in what, though? I walked over to what looked like the closet, opening it, and spotted different clothing and jewellery.

They seemed like they belonged to someone,They were all so expensive looking. I ran my hand along the clothes until I spotted a white silk pyjama set.

I looked around the room and spotted another door, must be the bathroom.

I took up the clothes and walked towards the door.

I twisted the knob and was greeted with a huge bathroom.

The inside was so elegant, it had a bath, and a shower. I didn't want to keep him waiting, so I'll just take a quick shower.

I stripped and stepped into the shower.

After the shower, I dried myself and began to put on the clothes I chose. They smelt like me surprisingly.

Exactly like me.

The shirt was big and slightly fell down my shoulders. The pants were drawing against the floor as I walked too.

I walked back into the room and spotted a pair of fluffy bed slippers. Everything felt far too familiar for my liking.

I slipped on the slippers and walked over to the mirror.

Tic toc, my wolf said boredly.

I'm going.

I ruffled my hair, and a few stands fell in front of my eyes, which I swiped to the right.

I then walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the long hallway and curiously peeped in every room to find the dining room.

Once I was standing in front of the two guards from this morning, it was like the roles were reversed.

One of them, the nicer one, bowed slightly to which I raised my brow at him.

Strange.

"This way," he opened the door, and I stepped into the dining hall.

My mate was sitting exactly where he was this morning. His hood was down, and he was looking out the window.

"Sitdown"

Okay, I quickly walked to the other seat across the table and sat down.

He turned his head towards me, and his eyes trailed down to what I was wearing, then back up to my necklace.

"Where did you get that?"

I touched the necklace and looked off to the side. "A friend gave it to me," I simply said.

He hummed and turned his attention back towards the window.

A couple of minutes later, Lara came into the hall she paused in her step when she saw me.

"Mizuki?"

The man I still hadn't gotten to know his name turned to look at Lara and I just kept my eyes on him.

Eventually, lara got over her shock and placed the food on the table.

She was dismissed, and my mate began to eat.

I liked watching him eat, he looked good. Too good.

"Eat."

I slowly took up my fork, still looking at him until I turned my attention back to my food.

"C-can I ask you something?" I asked him softly.

A few seconds passed and nothing, but just when I thought he wasn't going to answer, he did.

"What is it?" It came out kind of harsh, but I chose not to pay any mind to it.

"What's your name?"

Great question.

"Zephyr" he said and continued to look out the window.

Zephyr, okay, nice name. I've always liked names that began with the letter Z.

Like what?

Never mind that.

"U-uh, when do I get to go home?" I asked him. As much as I would love to stay here, he was still a man I didn't know, and it would be very dumb of me to stay.

His eyes locked with mine before he said. "This is your home."

I don't think so, lara is probably going to be very mad at me. Right now, I was supposed to be at home with Elara.

"N-no, I met you like a few hours ago, so I don't think that this is how it goes."

He didn't say anything. He just took a deep breath and then got up from around the table.

I watched awestruck as he just walked out of the room.

Follow him!

That is exactly what I'm going to do, I got up and walked behind him.

I tugged his shirt, but he didn't do as much as glance my way, just continued to walk.

"Hey, I'm not done talking to you."

Still nothing. I walked behind him and tried my very best to match his pace.

We came to an abrupt stop, and I almost hit his back. Luckily, I was able to skillfully stop before I could bump into him.

I looked around him and saw that we were now facing two thrones.

One was slightly smaller than the other, but they were still very big.

"This is your throne?" I asked him, I moved to stand beside him and looked up at him.

"Yes, the other one is yours,"

Mine? Me as in I?

"Why?" Was what I found myself asking him.

"It's always been yours," he simply says.

We stood there some more until he told me to go back to the room. He'll be there momentarily.

After what felt like a few hours, the knob was being twisted, so I sat up with my legs criss-crossed in the bed.

Zephyr walked over to the bed and stopped.

I looked up at him with a smile that he ofcourse did not return. I continued to smile at him though and he would glance around the room. He seemed uncomfortable.

"Why don't you sitdown?" I asked him.

I also wanted to ask who used to stay in this room too but one question at a time.

Very smart.

I mentally nodded to Cass's statement.

"I'll remain standing."

My smile was quickly replaced with a frown.

He folded his arms infront of him and the action cause his biceps to flex. He stood directly in the middle of the room.

He kept looking at random things in the room.

"Tomorrow you will have training, with me. There will be an event soon, so I expect you to be able to handle yourself"

"Training? Like fighting with swords and daggers?"

He blinked.

"No, with your powers"

Did he mean my wolf?

No he did not.

"What powers?" I asked him.

Irritation was carved on his face, he mumbled something I did catch and walked out of the room.

Why did I expect him to stay? I thought this was his room, too.

I was slightly disappointed.

I dropped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Hey Cass, what did he mean by powers?

You'll find out soon enough.

I sighed very loudly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14K 33
575K 23.7K 90
Little Seiko refuses to believe he's an omega. For years, he told everyone that he was an alpha since that was what he received when he was younger b...
3.2K 154 20
After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyone was either an alpha, omega, or beta...
7.9M 265K 36
❀Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...