GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blue...

Von CorpsmanHalo

After the Battle of Chorus, the Reds and Blues celebrate their new-found victory. The pirates either were kil... Mehr

Prologue: When One Door Closes, Another Opens
Chapter 1: Rabbits and Idiots Part 1 | New World. New Allies.
Chapter 2: Rabbits and Idiots Part 2 | A not so sneaky Stealth Mission.
Chapter 3: Rabbits and Idiots Part 3 | Changing the Tides of War.
Notice

Chapter 4: Rabbits and Idiots Part 4 | (WHY) Aftermath and Politics

595 7 132
Von CorpsmanHalo

Intro begins

The intro begins as it's a normal day in Falmart. Well, it's normal until two warthogs and an M808 Scorpion appear in view. The first warthog reveals the Red Team, consisting of Sarge, Simmons, Lopez, and Griff who is hanging on the back for dear life. The second warthog shows Agent Carolina, Washington, and Tucker as he mans the machine gun on the back, firing at something. The tank then shows up, introducing Sheila, who's in control of the tank once more as she fires behind her. In the cockpit is Caboose and Freckles, strapped to the blue soldier's back. As the camera pans out, it's revealed that the Flame Dragon is following them, shooting another stream of fire as it engulfs the camera. The scene changes to the JSDF, fighting against the Empire's forces. Suddenly, a blue blur crashes into the main force, revealing to be Caboose who the Reds and Blues soon follow as they join forces with the JSDF and fight the remaining Imperial troops. Another scene then cuts to the Empire's POV, the Senate talking about who these "Men in Green" and "Red and Blue" knights were. The last scene then cuts to the Reds and Blues, alongside the 3rd Deep Recon, looking over the Empire's capital as the radio informs them that the operation is underway. Soon, the sky is filled with JSDF aircraft as paratroopers fall from the sky. The camera then goes black as the title shows.

GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blues Fought There.

----------------------------------------------------

The outskirts of Feka | A few hours after the Final Battle of Feka.

----------------------------------------------------

The sky was a beautiful hue of blue as the clouds gracefully flew by. The sun shined brightly, giving off its rays to the numberless plants down below. The wind blew at a fast but enjoyable pace, giving a well-needed nice cool breeze to the demi-humans, elves, and NF personnel down both in and out of Feka. Warthogs of all kinds drove all over the place, delivering supplies and wounded people to makeshift field hospitals. As well as NF soldiers who were patrolling around the perimeter of the city, making use of what walls were left from the Empire's wrath. Other than that, it was a busy, but normal day.

Well, normal, as in not counting the field of craters, casings, and what used to be the bodies of the Empire's annexation force. The countless vultures that were picking on whatever flesh wasn't too burnt. The enormous Donald Doyle in the sky (By Falmart standards) had thousands of demi-humans and elves who were still amazed by such a marvel. And the pillars of smoke that marked what just happened.

Two NF soldiers, one red, the other blue. walked through the carnage that the destroyer had left in its wake. Making sure that there were no survivors from the bombardment. They scanned the area, checking what bodies weren't burnt, dematerialized, and turned into Swiss cheese. One of them went a small pile of bodies that weren't the latter, checking their pulses before getting back up and shaking his head. Confirming that there were no survivors. Well, no "confirmed" survivors in their area at least.

"Jeez... You think that there would be at least one sorry bastard alive... Heard on the radio that one of our teams found some poor soul without his legs. Screaming and cursing at them, especially at the female one."

The red one remarked, checking his rifle another time, just in case they found an alive soldier who was either brave or foolish. Not like their weaponry could even dent their armor in the first place. They continued to move on through the carnage before the red one accidentally stepped on what seemed to be the remains of a human head. Collapsing easily before the soldier lifted his foot up from it, his boot soaked as he gagged and looked away.

"Agh. Fuck me. The smell is killing me, man. I thought the armor was supposed to be airtight!"

 "To be fair, we're using some old suits and shit. Not all of us had our suits completely fixed. I think you just got unlucky pal."

"Unlucky my ass. I just want to find someone so we got a fucking reason to get the hell out of here. Did anyone even survive this?"

"Yeah. Some of the other teams found a few survivors. Some fought back, others just accepted their fate. Hell, even begged us to help them and 'Give them mercy.' Like they deserve any."

The blue on said said in disgust, looking at what seemed to be an unfortunate officer, burnt to a crisp. He hacked up and spit a wad of saliva on the body, wiping his mouth as he muttered something in a different language.

"... Really Hugo?"

The red one asked, looking at the blue one who just shrugged.

"What? Pendejo deserved it anyway."

"Yeah, but if someone saw us? Heard that Dr. 'Crazy' wanted some of the bodies to study them. And I'm not saving you when she kidnaps you just because she found a speck of your spit on one of these guys."

"Psssh. Like she's going to use one of the bodies that look better than my uncle's cooking."

He dismissed, walking a few steps before stopping and looking back at his partner.

"... Right?"

----------------------------------------------------

"OK! OK! Put the burnt ones over... There! And have the burnt body parts over... There! And you can put the fresh body parts with the fresh bodies, thank you kind sir. I- Hey! Hey! I said the mage's bodies and the soldier's bodies in separate piles! I- How could you tell the difference!? Maybe if you took the time to look, you know, with your eyes!? you would see one is wearing armor while another is wearing robes! Have you tried that!? Huh!?"

Dr. Gray shouted in a cheerful but threatening way. Forcefully grabbing a human arm from a white and lime NF soldier and throwing it behind her while she continued to berate the poor soldier. The limb landed perfectly on a small pile of robed bodies and body parts. All the while as Simmons, Grif, a few NF personnel, and some of the natives watched as she started to pull the man where his right ear would be.

"Sheesh. She's taking this way too seriously."

Simmons perked as Dr. Gray and the unfortunate NF soldier walked past them, the man pleading as his screams became distant and gone with the sound of Warthogs driving around.

"Yeah. No kidding. It reminds me of when I caught my sister trying to run an illegal candy operation."

"Illegal candy operation? What made it illegal? Did your school ban it or something?"

"No, she just put drugs to it so that the upper-classmen could have an 'energy boost' while they have some fun in the bathrooms and janitor's closet. She even tested it on herself a whole bunch of times. The entire thing lasted two years before the principal learned about it."

"... Right after you reported it, right?"

Simmons asked Grif, who just looked at him, saying nothing before whistling and looking away from Simmons, trying to avoid eye contact.

"... Right after you reported it... Right?"

"..."

"GRIF!"

"Hey! She promised me that 30% of all revenue from the sales would be given to me! I finally got the Half-Life 3 demo in like five weeks!"

"But she's your sister! H-How could you support her in such a horrible thing!?"

"Dude, a hundred credits is a hundred credits."

"I-"

"What is all this yhimmer yammering all about?"

Someone suddenly asked, causing to two to yell and jump back as Sarge appeared from behind them out of nowhere! The two quickly collected themselves and sighed. With Simmons being the first to answer the sergeant, as always.

"N-Nothing sir! J-Just talking about school sir! H-How are you doing s-sir? D-Did you do something to your armor?"

Simmons mumbled, saluting Sarge in hopes of dropping the topic.

"... Why yes, I did do something with my armor. I cleaned it. Now cmon, you can talk about your excuses before you got drafted later! Kimball and Carolina are calling us over back onto the Donald Doyle again to talk with the queen."

"I- Ugggghhhh... Sarge. Do we have to? We just fought two armies, took care of Simmon's nerd fantasies-"

"Hey!"

"Took care of a bunch of fantasy people, acted as an off-brand old UNSC for these folks. All within two days with no time to relax, sleep, eat, relax, sleep... Did I mention eat?"

"You did."

"Well, I'm saying it again! We haven't eaten!"

"... One, you were doing your duties as a soldier. This was expected of you ever since you joined the army maggot! Now stop your caterwauling and cmon before I drag your sorry asses there myself!"

Sarge demanded as he turned around and started walking toward a nearby empty warthog. Hopping in it Simmons followed right behind, jumping into the passenger seat. Grif just sighed as he dragged himself to the vehicle, manning the MG before the warthog came to life, roaring as it drove through the now-clean streets of the once-destroyed city. After they left a corner, another NF soldier appeared in view, looking around confused as if he was looking for something.

"Hey! Where's my car!?"

----------------------------------------------------

Onboard the Donald Doyle

----------------------------------------------------

Inside the confines of the large warship, the Donald Doyle, was Kimball, looking at a screen showing various locations all over the Feka. Soldiers resting against vehicles, equipment, and hay. A few medics here and there helping Warrior Bunnies and other natives of this planet like elves and demi-humans. There were even a few NF personnel talking with the natives, and from the looks of it, relations were going great. She saw a few share some beers, one soldier teaching a Warrior Bunny how to use a Mongoose (Which did not go well, three people went to the hospital that day), and even a female medic giving a cat demi-human scratches behind their ears, which they seemed to greatly enjoy.

Of course, there was Dr. Gray separating body parts to study while she was yelling cheerfully at a group of NF soldiers who accidentally put a finger in the "normal" body parts. But that could be ignored for now. That talk about her behavior will have to wait for a while. More important matters had to be tended to.

Kimball sighed.

"Is everything alright? Madam president?"

Santa asked, his voice clear as day came from the table before he popped up in front of her. Bowing down slightly before looking back up at her.

"You seem... Stressed. Is something the matter? Do you perhaps wish to rest for the time being? I can get another representative to take your place. Perhaps Agent Carolina or Agent Washington may suffice."

"No, no... I'm fine... Just tired... How are we doing back at home base Santa?"

Santa: "Contact has been finally made with every base, outpost, and supply depot we had back on Chorus. 85% operational status is expected to be reached at the end of the week. And the factories my creators have made that we've also brought along are starting production. We will not have to worry about production issues for a while ma'am."

"That's good to hear. At least we won't have to worry about doing the same 'Save ammo' talk with everyone like during the war. Now, we just have to find some lead... How about our scouts? Is that bastard still around?"

"All scout pelicans, including a few drones my founders have left behind, report no Imperial activity around what used to be Warrior Bunny territory. It appears that Zorzal quite indeed brought his entire army to our doorstep. Needless to say, he won't be coming back for some time madam president."

"Good..."

She muttered, lowering her head slightly as she thought back to the disturbing videos and images she showed to the Reds and Blues herself. Sure, she had seen some fucked up shit back then during the war, but at least it was kept at some form of civility. But what these people- No, monsters did to these poor girls just because of some fur and ears made her question humanity deeply.

Quickly pushing those thoughts aside so that she wouldn't get distracted from the topic at hand, she asked. "How are we doing on rations and supplies? Did the people I assigned to take inventory finally have a report?"

"Yes ma'am. For our main bases, there are enough food and water rations to last us for about three months. For other minor bases, FOBs, and lookout posts, it is only about a month or two. We can double it if we ration carefully but I doubt that the one you call Grif will be happy about that. As for supplies and ammunition. Our worries about firearm weaponry can be easily replaced with my creator's plasma weaponry. But spare parts and ammunition for your vehicles could be a hassle for the time being."

Sigh "So we're low on food, water, spare parts, and ammunition. Just fucking great..."

Kimball groaned, the effects of staying up for over two days finally catching up to her. It wasn't the first time she had gone days or even weeks without sleep. But that was different, all that mattered was staying alive and winning. Now, she had to make a nation from the ground up. With no allies, enemies all around her, in an unknown environment, no outside coming to their aid, no Doyle...

Doyle...

She shook her head once more, trying to think of something, anything to make their situation better. She looked at the screen once more, looking at the people. Both the people they saved and the people that she swore to protect. When suddenly, an idea popped into her head. 

"Santa, how many of those drones do you still have?"

"About seventy-four madam president? What do you ask?"

"Tell me, when you were made, did your creators keep building stuff? Like infrastructure, buildings anything."

"Yes, we had a few builder drones, but their numbers have greatly decreased since we weren't able to bring most of them with us. Why do you ask?"

"Could they build water treatment plants and farms? Or something similar to that?"

Santa looked at her, looking to the side as if contemplating on something. Before looking back at her and nodding.

"According to my database, my creators have made a few blueprints for such things. However, I'm afraid that they are not accustomed to human biology."

"Hmmm... Call Dr. Gray and get in contact with what scientists we have. Work with them to draft some blueprints that can be used by our people. If these talks go well, we'll have no worry about food or water for a while."

"Of course madam president."

"Now, how are we dealing with the people we saved from the Empire? Have they given us any trouble like some of the Imperials are?"

"Thankfully, not as bad as we thought madam president. Just as I suspected, the moment we dispatched a majority of the Imperial forces, the other races they forcefully incorporated quickly surrendered to us when we gave them the chance. After some discussions with them and Agents Carolina and Washington, we managed to settle on peaceful terms until we figured out what to do with them. Some are even offering to join our ranks and help rebuild the city. Other than that, we seem to have gained their support."

"That's good at least. Might even help with our manpower problem. Now, how are we with getting everyone for the meeting?"

"The one you call Sarge has acquired the warriors Simmons and Grif. Donut, the drone known as López, and the healer, Doc, have just arrived in the hangar where Tucker, Agents Carolina, and Washington will be accompanying them. Caboose is still entertaining our guests in the meeting room. Quite well actually."

"I still can't believe you convinced us, especially Carolina, to leave Caboose alone with the queen and her people. I'm even more surprised that they accepted it. But why did you suggest we leave them alone with Caboose?"

"Simple. Due to the entirety of the NF being homo-sapien, or often known as humans. I thought it would be best for the queen and her people to see that your people have no malicious intentions. Sure, our show of force, peacefulness, and willingness to help them might have already shown that we're here to help them. But I thought it'd be best for them to meet a human who doesn't wish to harm them in any way."

"Makes sense."

"Also, he asked if he and I quote, "Pet the nice bunny people and give them carrots."

...

...

...

"I'm just going to go there now..."

"I do believe that's best madam president."

----------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to Chibi Caboose petting a whole bunch of Chibi Warrior Bunnies

----------------------------------------------------

"And remember, no touching. This isn't the petting the petting zoo Simmons. Unlike whatever fantasy bullshit you thought of, these bunnies will slice your neck faster than that time someone tried to hire my sister as a strip-"

"OK! OK! I get it! Jeez, I don't need to have that image in my head alright!?" Simmons quickly interrupted, shuddering from the thought of Grif's sister just as the way he described it while Grif had a dumb, wide smile underneath his helmet as he chuckled a little.

"OK, but seriously, why are we here? I thought Kimball, Carolina, and Washington had all the diplomatic talking covered. Why the hell do we need to be brought into this? I'm not a diplomatic type of person. I can barely convince people that I'm a real doctor!"

"It's because you're not." O'Malley said, quickly switching and switching back to Doc who said "Hey!"

"Idiotas. ¿No escuchaste lo que nos dijo el no tan alegre gordo extraterrestre? (Idiots. Did you not listen to what not so jolly fat alien told us?)

"Yeah, I got no idea as well López. But it must be pretty important if they called us." Donut said, to which the robot responded by quickly slamming his head into a nearby wall.

"I can tell you."

The group then looked up to see Carolina, Washington, and Tucker. Standing right by each other.

"Well, what's the reason?"

"Remember the girls that we saved in the city. As well as the ones we saved from the camp?"

"Si. ¿Cómo no? Tres de ellos intentaron matarme porque pensaron que iba a cogerlos. ¡Este trabajo de pintura no es barato sólo para que lo sepas! (Yes. How can I not? Three of them tried to kill me because I they thought I was going to take them. This paint job isn't cheep just to let you know!)

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! I heard! Caboose told me about how fluffy their fur was when he petted them! Are we going to pet them now!"

Carolina just stared at him, confused.

"... Moving on. Apparently, a few of them were high-ranking officials. Well, remaining officials. When we brought them back to her, they told her about a few 'Knights' that caught her interest."

"So when she asked to meet these 'saviors.' Well... I think you know where this is going." Washington added

Tucker: "We're going to get some fucking chicks and get laid tonight boys!"

Tucker exclaimed, making a very immature gesture. Everyone just stared at him, bearing a "Really?" look before looking back at Carolina and Washington.

"Oh cmon!"

"Also, I just want to make it clear that me, Carolina, and Kimball are going to be doing those talks. You're just there to look scary and show our power but also to show that we're not here to harm them. But to help." Washington stressed, looking at Sarge mainly.

"Remember, these talks are important. We just fought in two wars, I don't Kimball is going to be happy if we're dragged into a third. Got it!?" 

"Got it!"

"Oh boy! I can't wait to be neighbors! You think they'll like my cookies?"

Donut asked, showing a tray of burnt cookies the shape of various vegetables, covered in pink sprinkles, frosting, and even strawberries. Tucker grabbed one, inspecting it closely.

"Yeah. These look great man."

Before tossing it behind him, hitting a poor crewmember on the head. Then the said crewmember picked up the now broken cookie, shrugged, lifted his helmet, and took a bite of the cookie. This was then followed by a loud gurgle and the crewmember holding their arse as they dropped what they were carrying and quickly ran to a nearby bathroom. Screaming at the top of their lungs as loud burst sounds came from inside. 

All the while nearby NF crewmembers and the RvB crew just watched. They all then turned to Donut, then to the cookies in his hands. He nervously chuckled and quickly opened a nearby trash chute, dumping the cookies, along with the tray down the chute. Turning around, dusting his hands, and continued walking down the hallway, whistling horribly while the rest of the RvB crew just watched before following right behind him. The entire segment of the ship was quiet from then on, only diabetic moans and screams could be heard.

Eventually, they made their way to the entrance of the meeting room, where both Kimball and Santa were waiting for them. Accompanied by Jensen, Bitters, John, Polomo, and a pair of guards. The guards stood in attention and saluted them as the RvB crew arrived. And came to ease when Kimball motioned them too.

"Kimball."

"Carolina. Washington. Reds and Blues- What's wrong?"

She asked, noticing that they were... Strangely quiet. Like something just happened.

"It's... Nothing ma'am. Let's just get going now, shall we." Washington quickly added, looking behind him while Kimball looked back there as well, hearing a loud cry of indigestion come from the halls

"... Of course..."

The group then went up to the entrance. Kimball took a deep breath. Internally thinking about how the talks were going. Which were either A, the talks went well, they had a new ally, source of supplies and resources, and could finally begin to build their nation. Or, they could be pulled into another war. And have to find somewhere else to settle.

Nonetheless, she was prepared for whatever the outcome was. She looked at one of the guards and nodded. The soldier turned around and opened the door with a press of a button, opening the two slabs of metal apart flawlessly. This was it. Their first diplomatic talk with the people of this strange new world. A people that have been fighting an impossible just like they were. A people who have suffered greatly, just like they were. A people... Who was giggling and talking like school girls around a popular hot guy while Caboose pets their ears like a bunch of pet rabbits?

"Um... Is Caboose?"

"Yes Grif. Caboose is petting a whole bunch of 'bloodthirsty' girls."

"Hey! I said it was just possible!"

"What in Sam Hill is goi-... Holy Mary Mother of Joseph, how in tarnation was Caboose able to tame one of the most savage animals in all of existence? Just as bad as the Blues! ... Women..."

"I- Sarge."

"Joder. Perdí mi apuesta con Grif. (Fuck. I lost my bet with Grif.)"

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. López, you owe me some tacos."

"¡Que te jodan, zorra!"

"Well, glad to see some of the girls I  helped made a happy and healthy recovery. Hey, maybe we should give everyone therapy animals!"

"Don't test your luck you ignorant fool! You healed a total of five guys during our time together!"

"Awe, this is so cute! Can we join in Palomo!? Can we!?"

"Jensen! That is not appropriate behavior!"

"Oh cmon! How come everyone is getting girls except me!"

He complained out loud, catching everyone's attention. Including the Warrior Bunnies. The five of them, made out of Tyuule, a few high-ranking Warrior Bunnies, and two of her most elite Warrior Bunny guards quickly stood forward and dusted themselves off. Blushing profusely like crazy in embarrassment. Tyuule got off of Caboose's lap and sat on a nearby seat, trying to hide her blush. The two groups just stared at each other for a while, an awkward silence. Before a cough coming from Kimball interrupted what was happening.

"So... Shall we begin or-"

"Y-Yes, that would be a good idea."

Kimball, Carolina, and Washington sat down on one end of the circular table, with the RvB crews, the Lts, and the two guards standing behind them. The other high-ranking Warrior Bunny took a seat as well. Sitting on opposite sides of Tyuule with the guards behind them. Kimball cleared her throat once more.

"Your Highness. If you remember when we first met, I promised that I would reveal the origins of our people. And well, I hope you're ready for one hell of a ride. Santa, mind helping out?"

Santa popped out for a brief moment, nodding before disappearing once more. A giant screen suddenly appeared in the air, amazing the Warrior Bunnies who had never seen simple holographic technology. Tyuule stared at the screen, wondering how can a piece of glass can just appear out of nowhere and show such wonders.

"Just what type of magic is this? T-This isn't something that even the mages of Rondel could do!"

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble, your Highness. But this isn't magic sadly. Just some simple holographic screens being projected from the table."

"Ho-lo-grafic sc-reaans?" Another representative asked

"That's a subject we can talk about later. President Kimball?"

"Right. Anyways. We, the New Federation of Chours, are a representative democracy, or a republic, with about a population of fifty thousand men and women within our ranks, all of whom are serving in the military. These people before you are a group of soldiers known as the Reds and Blues. Some of which you have already met. Such as Private Caboose."

When he heard his name, he looked at the Warrior Bunnies and waved at them, making them blush a little more and look away.

"Hello! ... Why did you say my name?"

Tyuule looked at him, blushing slightly, before looking back at the representatives, confused. "A... Republic? I-I apologize but I am not familiar with the terms republic or democracy."

"A republic is where the people vote to choose their leader, called a president, to serve for a certain amount of time called a term. The president then has to serve the will of the people, if not, they would be stripped of power if they are deemed 'unable' to carry out their duty and have another person take their place."

"What prevents one from simply removing the 'president' then?" One representative asked.

"Well, that's where the check-and-balance system comes in."

"And how does this system work exactly?"

"Simple, each side has the power to check the other side so that they can make sure the other side isn't abusing their power for their own gain. It keeps the entire thing balanced. Usually, there are different groups, such as the executive group where the president and his people, and another one. But as you can see, due to our situation, we had to give President Kimball all executive power after the teleportation."

"Teleportation? W-What do you mean by teleporation?"

"We're just about to get to that. Santa." Carolina quickly interrupted, motioning to the red AI. The screen then changed again, showing a large orb made out of white, green, and blue. Accompanying it were two flags. A 'New Republic' and a 'Federal army of Chorus' under one of each. Then two soldiers were shown right beside the flags, one with a glass visor, similar to the ones the RvB crew and Kimball were using, and another was wearing practically the same armor, the only difference was that the visor was greatly smaller.

(I know that UNSC ships can be seen here, and I am not sure if this is Chorus or not, But it is sadly the best I can do. Please don't be angry or upset, and if you can find another photo that is better than this, please show it, that would be greatly appreciated. Now, onto the story once more!)

The group of Warrior Bunnies looked at the screen in astonishment and amazement at what they just saw. They looked at the photo of Chorus, then back at the RvB crew and Kimball, then back and back. Making the other Warrior Bunny representatives go crazy.

"T-They've been to the upper planes!?"

"I-Impossible! H-How can humans like themselves do such a thing!? Only apostles c-can go up there!"

"J-Just what type of lie is this!?"

Washington: "Um, ma'am, we're not lying. B-But if you all can calm down, I can expla-" Washington explain but was interrupted by another representative, who looked pissed.

"C-Calm down!? Calm down!? Let me remind you, human, that even though you saved us, you can't just claim that y-you come from the heavens! Just w-who do you think you are!?"

"Ma'am, please, just let us explain and-"

"Ahem!"

Everyone turned around to see a slightly annoyed Tyuule, gently but firmly gripping the armrests of the chair while looking at the Warrior Bunny who slightly went too far. The girl broke from the pressure of her gaze, shrinking down in her seat as Tyuule let out another loud breath of fresh air, seemingly to have calmed down.

"I... Do apologize for Yuri's outburst. She was one of the only ones in her tribe to survive Zorzal's slaughter in the early days of the invasion and she has been... Paranoid to say the least."

"Am I in the wrong to be skeptical your Highness!? Don't you remember how they aimed their weapons at us!?"

"They only did so in response to me drawing my dagger on one of their own. And not just anyone, but their leader. If the roles were reversed, we would have done the same. Yes, I understand their power Yuri, but remember that they used it to help us. They could have enslaved us the moment they had the chance to but didn't. Instead, they are willing to not just help us, but also the other races that have suffered under the Empire's oppressive hand. So please, don't go making more enemies than we need. Or I promise I will offer you as a concubine if these talks go sour. Am I understood?"

Tyuule asked, making Yuri shrink once more in shame. The officer nodded, seemingly backing off from her hostile attacks, all the while impressing Kimball, Carolina, and Washington with how Tyuule handled her.

 'Even a girl her age, she's a good ruler... Guess fighting a guerilla war this brutal makes people like this."

Carolina thought, smirking underneath her helmet. Tyuule looked back at the three.

"Now, where were we."

Washington cleared his throat, grabbing a nearby tablet, swiping on it as the screen changed.
"Anyways... The planet you see before you was our home, called Chorus before we were transferred here-"

"Wait... What do you mean by planet and home? Are you not of the same people on this plane and walk on the same ground, drink the same water, and breathe the same air as we do?"

"Um... Well, not exactly. We're... How do I explain this, we're from a place similar to your world. Same trees (Mostly), water, breathable air, all of that."

"It sounds like you had everything you needed. Why come to our land then?"

Tyuule looked at Yuri for a moment, glaring at her. 

"We'll get to that part, I promise. Now, where was I... Oh yeah. The planet of Chorus was an early colony that belonged to the United Nations Space Command. A nation that expanded across countless stars and planets. The UNSC was brought into a war with another nation when it was first settled. Completely forgetting about Chorus, leaving the people to govern themselves, breaking into a civil war."

"Who was this 'UNSC' fighting against? You just don't leave new land alone unless you desperately need the soldiers garrisoning the land." A representative asked.

"That is sadly information that we all agreed not to disclose for the time being for... Reasons that we believe are for the best. Plus, we cannot afford any more panic,"

Carolina explained, making the Warrior Bunny was about to speak up, trying to get an answer to her question. But Tyuule slightly put up her hand, motioning for her to stop. She nodded and backed down. Letting Washington continue.

"Anyways. While the people of Chorus were left to govern themselves, they broke into two factions, the New Republic, led by President Kimball here, and the Federal Army of Chorus, led by General Donald Doyle. The New Republic thought that the Feds were ruling through tyranny while the Feds thought the New Republic was just a group of terrorist due to their violent nature."

The screen then changed, showing streets where riots were happening. Quickly becoming firefights and warzones. Forcing every man and woman to join a side just for the sake of not getting gunned down by either side. It then showed various battles between the two sides, both suffering severe casualties. A Fed getting crushed by a tank. A group of NR troops gets gunned down by a Warthog, a giant metal robot fighting with NR troops against a group of Feds, and a man in black and orange fighting against a man in black and green.

"By the gods... How can s-such a brutal war happen?"

"This is just as bad as our war..."

 "Yeah, sure. It's not even that bad."

Yuri muttered that last part under her breath.

"So, I'm guessing that this New Republic won?"

She asked, looking at Kimball suspiciously, as well as her other high-ranking members and guards doing the same, the tension in the air starting to get a little heavy.

"No, it didn't. But we'll get to that soon enough."

The screen then showed a crash site in the middle of a large canyon, where two makeshift bases lay, one occupied by the blue while the other was occupied by the red and orange soldiers.

"While we were traveling back to Earth, the capital of the UNSC, we crashed landed onto Chrous. There, we were stranded for a while until we made contact with the New Republic and the Feds. Separating us when both sides fought. While we were separated, Tucker, Simmons, Grif, and Caboose launched a surprise attack on a Fed base, believing that we were being kept hostage there. But it was there, that we discovered something that changed the course of the war."

 "And that is?"

"That the entire war was just a ruse."

Carolina said, changing the screen then showed an elderly male in a suit, accompanied by soldiers in black, as well as the two in orange and green. This confused Tyuule since she thought that the ones in orange and green were on one side of the war, fighting each other. Why were they together?

"When we crashed on the planet, me and... Church, a friend of ours, decided to check a mysterious structure. Where we found out that the entire war was being controlled by a man called Malcolm Hargrove and his group of pirates. Getting the people of Chorus to kill each other so that he could have access to the planet's countless ancient artifacts. Thankfully, we were able to uncover their plans and reveal them to both sides, making them join arms against one common threat. Thus came the formation of the New Federation."

The screen switched to an NR medic healing a wounded Fed, with the Fed's friend yelling at her while the medic looked like she was about to snap. A video of an NR in a strange purple vehicle running over a pirate, saving a Fed who didn't notice the man behind him. And a girl in white and purple armor, saving the same NR soldier who just fell from the skin after his strange vehicle was destroyed.

"With our combined forces, we were able to eventually overpower Hargrove's forces. Destroying most of them while capturing the rest of them, including Hargrove himself. But in response to this, we lost about 70% of our manpower, with the rest of us scattered all over. Even though we were all brought here, we're still trying to get our remaining troops."

"... I have a question," Yuri asked, with another hostile look on her face. Carolina, a little fed up with her BS, just stared at her dead in the eyes and politely (Not really) said "What."

"You said that there were two leaders, your president Kimball and General Donald Doyle. If so, why isn't he here? If you name your flagship after him, he must be a good leader. So why is an astonied leader not here?"

"Yuri. For the last time. Stop disrespecting our-"

"General Doyle is dead."

Kimball said, her voice slightly raised, catching everyone's attention as silence filled the room. All eyes focused on her as she took a deep breath. Calming down from her sudden outburst.

"... We were planning another offensive against Hargrove's forces. We never thought they would suddenly attack us right in the middle of our capital. We gave the order to evacuate the city so that we could blow the entire city by destroying the reactor that powered the place. However, we weren't able to get there fast enough, so Doyle went there himself since he could navigate the entire city easily. He was able to detonate the reactor, killing most of Hargrove's forces and giving us the edge in the war... He did make it sadly."

The Warrior Bunny watched as the New Federation representative's mood quickly changed into a more sad tone. With their heads lowered slightly, as if the loss had impacted them all greatly.

"You see Yuri, they are not lying. A lie is not laced with sadness and remorse. I hope you are happy with what you have done..."

Tyuule said, with Yuri responding with only a guilty stare. She looked at the NF representatives, even with their armor and masks, they were full of remorse. She then looked back to the screen, showing multiple battles of NR and Fed soldiers killing each other, then NF soldiers and pirates killing each other. Bodies crushed and thrown like ragdolls. Holes cover people's bodies as they bleed buckets and buckets of blood. Soldiers from both sides crying, screaming for help, medics, and their mothers. 

The screen then showed a camera taken from inside the reactor room of the past NF capital. A man in white and orange, whom the Warrior Bunnies recognized as General Doyle walked up to a large, pulsing machine. Aiming a strange pistol and firing what seemed to be a small, blinking object onto the side. Soon after, pirates came from behind him, aiming their weapons at the man and surrounding the general from all sides, ready to pull the trigger."

"Any last words? ... General?"

"I would like to quote the great William Shakespeare..."

Doyle sighed, turning slowly to his attackers.

"But to tell you the truth, I don't actually think he said it..."

The reactor soon blew up, engulfing the entire camera in white, effectively ending the recording. It then switched to the Pelican that the RvB crew used to escape, showing a large nuclear explosion. Which horrified the Warrior Bunnies just from the sheer size of it. Kimball, Washington, and Carolina looked at them, silently celebrating that Santa suggested showing Tyuule and her people this. 

After the initial shock had finally passed over them. Tyuule and her officers looked at the three, still showing shock from what they just saw, but put it past them for now.

"That... Explosion... Is that the reason why you and your people are here in our world?"
Tyuule asked, to which Kimball shook her head.

"No. The reason why was that when trying to stop Hargrove's forces from using an artifact that could have wiped out everyone by destroying it, we accidentally caused the said artifact to slowly go off and destroy Chorus. Thanks to Santa, we were able to evacuate all our people and everything else that we needed. Including our supplies and Santa's artifacts. All we wish to do is settle peacefully in this new world.

 "If you can... Create and cause such destruction shown on your magic pieces of glass, or with this giant piece of metal that flies. Why talk? Why bother wasting your time talking with our people? Even saving them, for that matter, when you can crush us like ants."

"Yuri, I swear to-"

"Because we aren't like the Empire."

Kimball quickly interrupted, getting their attention once more.

"Because we understand the pain and suffering your people had to go through. Because we value lives and understand that they have rights and liberties that we are willing to protect. And not just human lives. But your people, demi-humans, elves, everyone. And we want to help you, and not just until we get up onto our own two feet, but so that we can grow and prosper. Which is why I offer you and your people this deal."

Kimball snapped her fingers, causing one of the NF guards to walk toward the table holding a tablet and a pen. He placed it in front of the Warrior Bunny delegation. Who in turn looked at it with great curiosity.

"Due to our sudden transportation to this world, our rations are low and are not going to improve for a bit. This is why the New Federation is offering to help your people rebuild your homeland, replant and improve your farms and fields, protect your people, provide military and civilian supplies, and recognize the Warrior Bunnies as a separate body and as our allies. In return, all we wish is for open relations, free trading for resources, such as food and materials, and that our borders be respected. The tablet should explain in more detail."

The representatives looked down at the strange device, their astonishment adding up due to how kind the terms were. Usually, when they tried to make a treaty with anyone, especially with the Empire, the other side demanded slaves and hefty payments of either resources or money But it was like the New Federation was surrendering to them, offering to rebuild lands and supply their people, even protect them, just in return for some food and resources that they could easily supply to them if they were at pre-war levels. Which they were willing to help them reach back to. It was too good to be true.

"T-This is... This is all? Just some food, resources, and agreeing that we're allies? That's all?" Yuri asked, breaking the silence that came from the representatives

"Umm..."

The three looked at each other, a little confused and concerned with the terms.

"Is there something wrong with the treaty? Did we ask for too many resources? If you have a problem with the treaty and want to change something, we can find something that works out."

"N-No, no, nothing is wrong with the treaty. It's just... You are offering so much in return for so little... And we're grateful for that. But I have to ask, why?"

"As we said your Highness, even though we are in a strange situation, we're not willing to take advantage of others just for personal gain." Washington reminded.

"I see... Your nation's actions shall not be forgotten by our people. And for that, we are eternally grateful. Right, Yuri?"

Tyuule asked, to which Yuri nodded, looking at them, appearing to be relieved and dropping all hostile intent for now. Which made the NF reps internally cheer, one less issue to worry about in this world.

"So... We have a deal, your Highness."

Tyuule looked at Washington and smiled. 

"We do Sir Washington. However, may I make one request?"

The reps looked at each other, silently discussing, before nodding in agreement and looking at the queen skeptically but willing to hear her out.

"What is it?" Carolina asked.

"I wish to marry one of your people."

"That can be arrang-"

"WAIT, WHAT!? / PARDON!? / Lo juro, si es Caboose, me voy a desguazar. (I swear, if it's Caboose, I am going to scrap myself.)"

"I-I'm sorry ma'am. Our translators in our helmets must have misinterpreted but did you say, 'marry' one of our people?" Washington asked,

"Correct. Is something the matter?"

"N-No! No!" Washington asked, fearing that he was about to botch the treaty. "Nothing is wrong your Highness. May I just ask... Why?"

Tyuule looked at him, greatly confused.

"Oh, it must not be a normal occurrence in your world then. Ahem, well, you see Sir Washington, whenever two nations are in a treaty with each other, one of both nations is married to show their alliance. Do your people not practice this?"

"No, it's just that, we don't do those types of things. At least not anymore... However, we can have a list of candidates ready for you as soon as possible."

"No need to go through the trouble, Sir Washington." Tyuule interrupted once more "Me and my representatives here have already chosen a man for me to wed to."

Washington and the others looked at each other, a little confused and concerned about her choice. None of the male members wanted to be married to her, but they couldn't refuse as that would risk breaking the treaty they just signed. With a lump in his throat, he looked back at her and asked.

Sigh "And who do you wish to marry your Highness?"

"Simple."

...

...

...

Caboose

...

...

...

"God damn it!"

"Joder, lo sabía. (Fucking knew it.)"

"Haha! Pay up bitches!"

----------------------------------------------------

Imperial Senate | Imperial Capitol | Two weeks later

----------------------------------------------------

The Imperial capital city... Such a beautiful place, I'll give the Empire that. Built at the end of the Empire's reunification of the continent, it represented the great wealth of the nation. Statues of past leaders and heroes dotted the entire city area, showing the great people who have made this nation. Walls that stretched high to keep out even the combined armies of the vassal states easily. The Imperial Capital building, stands tall and proud, like a guardian watching over the city. And of course, who could forget about the large golden dome that was known as the Imperial Senate building?

Built shortly after the completion of the capital building, it served as a usual meeting place for any problem the Empire faced, whether it was big or small. When the creatures of the dark plains tried to invade from what is now the Imperial colonies, the famous decision of a daring attack on their shores. Swiftly ending the infamous War of Terror.

Then, there was the Great Rebellion, where a heavily populated demi-human area rose against the Empire in an attempt to overthrow the local lords. Thanks to Biggus Dickus, he quickly put down the rebellion by shooting buckets of magically enhanced pheromones with catapults, distracting the enemy while his army dispatched them within the hour, ending the Great Rebellion in a blaze of lust and blood.

Lastly, there was the war on the Warrior Bunnies. People said that the real reason was to stop the Warrior Bunny from harassing their trade routes in the east. Well, that was what was told and what many senators believed. But only knew the real truth of the entire conflict. Slaves. Many of the senators knew that they needed more slaves and the Warrior Bunnies were a perfect candidate (For intimate reasons) and thus why the more war-mongering generals pushed for Imperial action.

With the famous and infamous Prince Zorzal leading the entire front, as well as other famous generals under his command, they were able to blitz through Warrior Bunny territory for the first few weeks. But on the fourth week of the campaign, that was when casualties started racking up. Traps in every inch of land forced their forces to tread carefully, and that only did so much to lower the rising body count.

The assassinations and hit-and-run were already a hit to the soldiers' morale, with the Warrior Bunnies having a kill-death ratio of 3-to-1. Nevertheless, they kept moving forward. While they had the home advantage and were biologically better in some areas than the Empire, the Empire had more troops and supplies. In five short years, they were expected to push to the last major city, Feka, in about a day. That was over two weeks ago.

Now, while the senators waited for the report that Feka had finally fallen and the war was won, they were talking about another important topic. One that could change the Empire's future, either for the better or for worse. And that was venturing through the unknown with no way back. Through the GA-

*BLAM*

A messenger quickly burst through the large, duel doors, holding a parchment of paper in his hand. He quickly came to the middle of the courtroom, bowing down in front of a middle-aged man with blonde hair and a beard sitting in a large chair. Everyone quickly quieted down, looking at the messenger and muttering about what in Emroy's name was so important that they had to interrupt such an important meeting.

"Your Highness. I bear a message from the crown prince. It's about his progress on his campaign in the East sire. He stresses that it is of great importance!"

The messenger exclaimed, making the senators mutter once more, almost like they were expecting what the message was going to be. Either A, Zorzal has finally subjected the Warrior Bunnies and is on his way to bring back the spoils of war. This made many of the senators who supported the war all giddy, ready to hear the news. Or B, which was often, Zorzal was asking for more men, as some senators were wondering what trap Zorzal fell for now.

Up upon the large chair that stood separately of the main senate body, was the leader of the great Empire. Emperor Molt Sol Augustus, leaning against his hand on the armrest of the throne with a bored expression. He sighed as he fixed his posture, sitting upright as he looked down at the messenger, half expecting his foolish son to either report what girls he's got or what troops he "desperately" needs.

"... You may speak."

The messenger quickly got up, unraveling the scroll of parchment as he cleared his throat and said.

"We have pushed into the barbarian's last major city, but we have been engaged by an unknown force. Requesting more troops."

"... And?"

"That is all sire. When I was told to give this to you, all they told me was to deliver this to the Imperial Senate post haste."

"And this new enemy. Have you seen who they are at least?"

The messenger shook his head.

"No sire. I was among the few appointed to help prepare everything for departure. All I know about the unknowns is that they are very loud. I even heard our armies clash with their miles away. It was like a giant orge stomping around, followed by a rapid high-pitch sound. When Crown Prince Zorzal and his general came back from the battle, they were-"

"Father!"

Everyone turned toward the doors once more to see Prince Zorzal, along with his generals, march to the middle of the senate building. The messenger quickly got out of the way as the generals bowed down, but not Zorzal, who looked angry and thirsty for revenge as he looked up at his father with rage in his eyes.

"It is also great to see you, my son. Please, tell me about your progress in subjugating the Warrior Bunny population. Surely, you must have already finished and your request for men is simply to help pacify the region-"

"Enough with your games Father, this is serious."

"Oh? Is this about the new enemy that just entered the war? Surely, you and the thousands of soldiers and endless supplies I have given you are enough for you to deal with them."

 "Pardon me your Highness, but you do not understand."

The Legatus Lars interrupted, which made some senators gasp at what he had just done. No one dared to interrupt the emperor when they were talking with to another. Nevertheless, this intrigued Molt. For if this new enemy was that dangerous, maybe it was best to hear them out. Plus, the general was one of Zorzal's supporters, doing so would just lead to a fruitless fight. Not worth any of his precious time.

"... Continue..."

Lars got up and snapped his fingers, making two of his accompanying soldiers leave and come back with a critically wounded man. They supported both sides just for him to barely stand. The wounded soldier saw the emperor and slightly dipped his head down as a bow.

"This man here was a soldier of the first army to engage this new enemy. My senators, listen to this man's words if you wish what to do next."

As Lars continued to rant about listening to the wounded soldier, Molt observed the poor soul. The man was missing a leg, burns were seen over most of his armor and body, and most of his body hair including his head was singed off, he was practically a mummy. This man has been through hell, which worried Molt. Was this the result of a simple surprise attack with fire and oil? Or was this new enemy in possession of dangerous weapons?

"You."

Molt said out loud, interrupting the general in his speech as he got the wounded soldier's attention.

"Tell me... What happened?"

The wounded soldier's eyes suddenly flashed as memories of the battle filled his mind. He looked at Lars, who looked annoyed, silently urged him to speak. The man gulped and nodded, forcing his already tired vocal cords just to speak clearly.

"... I-I was with Legatus Gallio's army with t-the mission to defeat the last of Warrior Bunny's organized resistance. A-At first, we were doing well, forcing their last warriors into a final stand. Just when victory came into reach-"

"Did the enemy do a massive calvery charge?"

"Did they summon golems from the ground? Our spies have got news that the wizards of Rondel have figured out a way to summon earth golems."

"Did they use fire magic?"

"How did Legatus Gallio par against them?"

"Did we inflict any casualties against them?"

The room started to fill with more and more questions until the entire senate body started to shout just to be heard. It was chaos until finally.

"SILENCE!"

Molt shouted, grabbing everyone's attention as he calmed himself down before looking back at the wounded soldier.

"You... Keep talking..."

"... A-As I said your Highness, we were about to crush the last of the Warrior Bunnies, but suddenly... The sky sang..."

"The sky sang?"

"Y-Yes your Highness, l-loud, devilish music sang out from everywhere. At first, w-we thought it was Emroy congratulating us on our victory. Until they came..."

"Who? Who came? One of our vassal states? An unknown kingdom?"

"I d-do not know your Highness. They flew in the sky in large, green wyverns, shooting out beams of gold not even what mages we had could block. W-We tried to fight back, but all the arrows we shot at them bounced off if we were lucky. They fought back with more beams of gold and fireballs. Legatus Gallio and his fellow officers were taken out with their first barrage, there w-weren't even any more remains! B-But it didn't stop there! A large amount of them, carrying some sort of strange metal contraption on their back, landed on the ground. Their backs opened up, revealing dozens of soldiers in each one. We tried to fight back, but their strange staff were just too powerful. The contraptions blew up, cut down, or simply ran over everyone in its path! The entire battle was over in j-just a few minutes afterward. None of us could escape because of the wyverns in the sky, s-so most of us s-surrendered when we had the chance. I-I played dead, hoping that help would arrive so I-I could warn them about t-the horrors they would face..."

"And that's not all." Lars interrupted, "When Crown Prince Zorzal and the rest of the subjection force came to Feka, we were met by a red armored and blue armored soldier. They hailed from a nation called the New Federation. Saying that the Warrior Bunnies were under their protection and asked us to 'kindly leave or they will use force." They even dared disgrace his majesty! We tried to regain his honor by dispatching the brigands but they ran away in some sort of armored horseless chariot! When we launched an attack on the savages, we thought we had the upper hand because we greatly outnumbered them. But suddenly, they summoned some sort of giant flying rod from a hole in the sky! It spat out the same golden beams and fireballs. Our wyverns were dispatched within seconds before our ground forces were decimated similarly! Our arrows bounced off, and the rocks the orges threw smashed into pieces when they hit its armor. Not even our mages could damage it! It was like we were crushed like ants for the god's sakes! They even managed to somehow spare our demi-human and elven shields and most definitely arming them right now to fight us! We must fight sir!"

After the report, the senators began to mutter. Some of the wise senators talked about how this new enemy could be a problem for them, thinking about making peace with these newcomers so they could focus on other situations. The more warmongering senators however were quite the opposite, shouting at the Emperor to give what Zorzal wanted and destroy these newcomers who have tainted their honor.

Emperor Molt put his hand on his chin and rubbed it, thinking deeply about this sudden appearance of an unknown enemy. He then looked back at his son and his generals, wondering if what they told him was true, why were they alive?

"Tell me." Molt suddenly said, "Did this new enemy ever try to take your lives?"

This time, it was Zorzal who answered. "No father, while our brave troops distracted the enemy for us, me and the remaining generals decided to escape as quickly as we could and warn you and the senate about this 'New Federation' and ask for more manpower! We need more wyverns, orges, and troops to deal with these savages before they grow stronger and invade our people! Are you going to sit on your comfy throne while these barbarians threaten our great nation!?"

"Your majesty, it has been two years since this pointless conflict started!" A senator yelled out, looking at Zorzal and his generals as they returned the favor by glaring at him as he continued. "We have been wasting precious resources and men's lives over a conflict that has no meaningful benefit to us! Let us make peace with them before more damage is done!"

"And let them build up their strength!?" Another senator shouted. "If we leave these savages alone, who knows what they'll do! You can see the evidence right in front of you! They will decimate us with their magic if we do not attack now! Besides, they had the jump on us! They can't possibly win now since they failed to stop Prince Zorzal informed us of what they can do!"

"And how many more young men have to die just for the Empire's inflated ego!?" One shouted. "You can't possibly be saying say we just roll over and let these savages trample all over us like slaves!?" Another senator said, causing a chain reaction of fights "We must at least chase political options first!" "The only political option I see is destroying these people and making their families our slaves for defying the Empire and Prince Zorzal himself!" "We can't possibly just attack an unknown nation! Especially one that was defending itself!" "They were protecting the Warrior Bunny scourge and have destroyed years of military progress in just one day! How can we not!?" "This is madness!" "No senator, this is war!"

Jeez, talk about a fight. This is just as bad as Twitter.

Molt sighed as the entire room went into a frenzy. He knew the real reason why Zorzal was so insistent on destroying these people. At least these 'barbarians' tried to peacefully tell his son to back off. Hell, Molt was against the invasion of Warrior Bunny territory. Waste of resources. But alas, his son's supporters were too loud and here they are now. But what surprised him was that if the unknowns were as powerful, why was his son right before him? From what he could tell, these people were simply defending the Warrior Bunnies. They even tried to peacefully avoid fighting altogether. 

As for not taking the offer to kill his son, the only logical explanation was that maybe due to them being outnumbered, they had to call upon that giant rod of metal to save them. Molt internally smiled as a plan formed in his mind. While these people were seemingly powerful, they also seemed to be open to peace. If they were a new barbarian nation, then they needed some time to organize. The devastating attack that occurred was probably the result of a successful surprise attack. And to do such an attack with devastating results must mean they could only do it once.

Nonetheless, he had a plan. Pretend to be friendly with this 'New Federation' and force them to sign a treaty with the Empire. That way they could free up more troops for their new expedition. Once their expedition bears fruit, they would then shift their focus upon the New Federation. Even with what magic they had been greatly devastating, surely they could not do it once more after using it.

With a confident smirk on his face, he opened his eyes and looked at the fighting senators, debating what must be done against these people. "Politics..." He thought as he raised his hand once more, quieting them down as they looked at him, wondering what decision he had made.

"It is clear that this 'New Federation' is not just a threat to my son's large ego," He started, getting some chuckles from senators who were against the prince and a scowl from Zorzal. "But to the entire Empire as a whole. If these claims are true, and this unknown enemy possesses monstrous weapons and magic, we must crush them swiftly or else they might destroy all that we have worked for centuries of." Some of the other war-mongering started to cheer, raising their fists as they agreed publicly with what the emperor was saying.

"However!" He suddenly said, confusing both sides as they hushed to hear him out. "We know very little about these people, except two things. One, they are powerful, as we have already heard. But there is one thing they have shown when they made contact with my son. They are soft. They have tried diplomacy instead of attacking immediately, focused on defending the Warrior Bunnies in Feka instead of destroying them. Even went through the trouble of sparing slaves. They have shown us their hand, and so we must exploit what weaknesses they have."

Everyone muttered as they contemplated what Molt said. But only one person wasn't taking part in it. And who would have guessed it was Zorzal? Right? It's such a shocker. His anger rose even more as his father kept stalling his right to revenge against these people. It was already bad enough that they bested him. But his father now just wants to talk and plan! Unacceptable!

"And what is exactly your plan father!?" Zorzal shouted, quieting down the discussions around him as his father looked down at him, not even fazed by his sudden outburst. "You have one point father, we have to exploit their softness. But how are we going to do that? Grovel before them and beg them not to attack us and let us rightfully enslave them while they destroy everything that the Empire stood for? Or are you going to get off of your throne and do something for once!?"

He yelled at the last part, leaving the entire senate building in shock. Even his supporters were shocked about what he just said. Yes, he did have his moments when he yelled at his father. Which was a lot if you were asking me. But those were over trivial things, such as manpower, slaves, and which campaigns he could command or not. Some thought that the gods must have blessed Molt with great wisdom and patience as a way to apologize for giving him Zorzal. Whatever the reason be, it was paying off as he took a deep breath.

"... As for my plan, my son, it is simple, yet effective. We-" "Your majesty!" 

The doors of the senate building opened up once more, revealing a girl with red hair, wearing knight armor and a tiara walking confidently toward Zorzal with a determined expression written all over her face. A few of the passing guards saluted and bowed as she went past them and stood by Zorzal's side, who looked annoyed to see her.

"Ah, Pina. What a surprise. How are you doing? Are your Rose Knight's fairing? I-" 

"I thank you for asking about my progress Father but there are more important matters on our hands right." She stated, making Zorzal roll his eyes and sigh as he looked away annoyed. While Molt just looked at her, letting her have a chance to speak.

"I was just told about my brother's defeat at the hands of the Warrior Bunnies and this new enemy. Although I do not support my brother whatsoever with his egotistic mind." She mentioned, glaring at him as he responded by doing the same before. "He has a point. We cannot stand idly by as this new and powerful army is at our doorstep! What is Your Majesty's plan for responding to this tragedy!?"

Pina breathed heavily as she and her father looked dead at each other's eyes. He sighed as he rubbed his temples. The topic had already drained him of an entire day's worth of energy.

"Pina. I have already a plan. So please, if you can your brother could stay quiet so that I may explain it, that would be most appreciated." He said in a calm and irritated voice, making Pina shudder slightly and nod while Zorzal just looked more annoyed.

"As you may already know, our new enemies are powerful, yet soft. This is why I shall have Princess Pina and her Rose Knights go post haste to the New Federation and the Warrior Bunnies and offer them to sign a truce. While we do this, we can have some demi-human slaves settle between us and the Warrior Bunny borders. We'll put highly defendable forts between and in the towns so that they possibly cannot attack with their full strength without risking the lives of slaves they value so greatly. With their good-ridden hearts forcing them to say yes to the treaty, we can focus on building up our strength and learning more about them. Maybe even grab some of their weapons and contraptions, as well as learn their magic to even the odds. Once we've gathered all that we need, we'll launch a surprise attack, crushing them completely!"

He said with a smile, making the senators talk amongst themselves, seemingly satisfied and amazed by his seemingly flawless plan. He got up, raising his fist as he shouted "This war shall be difficult, I assure you. But we have fought worse! The Northern Wars! The Demon Invasion! And the Great Rebellion! What did they have in common? Imperial victory! And if we've learned anything, is that our Empire stands strong no matter what! So cheer my fellow members! Today marks the day we've been written in the history books as heroes who have saved our glorious Empire once again!"

And with his fist raised, they all got up and cheered, clapping and shouting their approval of his plan. Even Zorzal's followers joined in, which made him angry and frustrated. Now, he can't get his plan of vengeance past his father's will through popular support. He growled and turned around, leaving the room. All the while, Pina just stands there, surprised that her father not only has given her a chance to prove herself, but also be the starting point of his magnificent plan.

"Pina," Molt said, taking her out of her daydreams as she fixed her position and looked at him. "I know that this is a lot to handle. But if you wish, I can have someone else take your pl-" "It's fine Father!" Pina quickly interrupted, not wanting her first and only chance to prove her father to be taken away. "I-I can handle this. You have my word. I shall not fail you. Your plan shall not fail as long as I have a say in it!"

Molt smiled, thankfully that his only daughter was at least willing to help the most she could. It was relieving from the usual bickering of Zorzal and his followers trying to do their mindless plans. He went back to his seat, leaning in comfort as he watched as the senators still celebrated. Soon, the Empire will reach new heights under his rule. And he would go down in history.

However, no one noticed the small drone hiding from the top of the ceiling, catching everything. Just watching and listening as those watching from it planned their next move.

----------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later | Deep in Warrior Bunny territory | The Imperial delegation. Led by Princess Pina Colada.

----------------------------------------------------

The roads that lead from Imperial to Warrior Bunny Territory were strangely deserted. When the war first broke out, there were camps set up to be deployed at a moment's notice and sentry towers everywhere to sound the alarm. Now, the only signs that conflict even began were broken weapons and armor, burnt towers, and mass graves. And the large convoy of young women and elderly men in armor that went through a forest with a mission in their mind.

They have been traveling for some time, mainly traveling through forests and other dense areas where it would be hard for enemy scouts to detect them. Even moving through the night when forced to move through the open plains. For a while, it's been going well for them. They were making good progress thanks to the new breed of horses that were magically enhanced by the Empire's best mages to travel long distances in a short amount of time. And thanks to the supply depots that Imperial forces made up for messengers, they made progress in record time, showing how important talking to the New Federation has become.

"U-Um... Princess? A-Are you sure this is a good idea?" Hamilton Uno Ror, Pina's most trusted servant, asked nervously as the convoy went past another grave with a sword sticking out of it. Shuddering from the thought of joining the poor soul soon. "Steel yourself, Hamilton," Pina said, looking around in the trees and the sky. "The Emperor gave us an important mission to buy us time against these people. We must play our part or else the entire plan will fail."

"I-I know," Hamilton said. "B-But is it a good idea to go through the forest? W-What if we get ambushed by those people?" 

"The forest route is better," Grey Co Aldo, the one who trained Pina and even helped the Order of the Rose from the start, said, looking at the sky as well. "If this 'New Federation' has wyverns and that giant rod of metal in the sky, it will be best to stay in the cover of the trees. Rather than to be caught off-guard in the open fields where there is no place to hide."

"It would have been a better idea to be in the open fields anyway..." Norma Co Igloo, a young man who recently joined the Rose Order, muttered as he kept his eyes in the shadows of the forest. Making sure that if something moved, he would be the first to see it and warn the others. "These trees are too overgrown for us to show that we come to negotiate. We don't want to look like a scouting party and get decimated without getting a word out of our mouths."

"Sir Norma has a point, Princess," Hamilton said, looking more nervous the longer they were in the forest. "We should be in the open field where our banners can fly high. If we stay in these crowded, dark forests, the savages might attack us! Who knows what they would do to you! Especially when they discover who you are."

"I know Hamilton. But this is a risk that we have to take. Not only did Father tell me to stall these people with a truce. But also to learn as much about these people as we possibly can." Pina explained, followed by "Don't see how going through a dark forest is going to do anything. We can't even see past the trail." Norma complained, a small branch smacking his face as he swatted it away. Grumbling

"That's the point, Norma. If we travel under the trees and the cover of darkness, we can easily make it to Feka. There, we can assess what is going on, how powerful these people are, how they fight in battles, and how they act. If we were to travel through open fields, they would simply bring us to a camp. Denying us any opportunity to properly learn how powerful they truly are."

"Won't the camp also do as well?" Norma asked, confused, "I'm sure both Feka and one of their camps would be the same- "It's not Norma," Pina interrupted, "The difference between Feka and one of their camps is that one houses more slaves and Warrior Bunnies more openly than the other. In Feka, they would have to deal with the demi-humans, making it harder and slower for them to hide them from our eyes and learn how they view them and if my father's plan will work or not."

"And if we're lucky, we can even steal some of their weapons in the chaos to research and make our own. Maybe even get some trinkets as well... You're sly Princess, I'll give you that." Norma chuckled, making her scoff and roll her eyes as she chuckled. Even if Norma was new (In terms of the average age of men who joined the Order of the Rose) he quickly rose the ranks and gained the respect and friendship of everyone he met. Even getting close to the Princess himself. But that would be a story for another time.

Now, they made another turn, leading them to a break in the trees in front of them. As they passed through it, they found themselves in the fields once more. But this time, it was the middle of the day. Pina frowned, calling for a map as it was handed to her by Hamilton. She unrolled it and looked over it, scanning what routes she could take. She saw that the road would lead to another forest that could give them cover. But they would have to talk for about a few dozen miles in the open.

She looked up from the map and at the sky, weighing her options. The sky was clear and there was no sign that the giant wyverns of the flying rod of metal as nearby. Just a small black dot in the distance that she assumed was a bird. She looked down at the plains below, no noticeable camps, sentries, nothing. She knew that the Warrior Bunnies were masters of disguise but these new people, she was unsure. All she knew was that they wore white armor, as well as solid colors. She looked at her group, then looked back out.

'This is a bad idea,' she sighed as she turned to everyone. "Knights! We are going to have to ride through the plains as fast as we can. Keep up and stay alert, we must move swiftly if we're to reach Feka. Now! Onward!" She shouted as she urged her horse to start running, galloping slowly at first until it started to gain speed. Her other knights followed suit, keeping watch for anything that could resemble even the slightest hint of danger.

"Princess!" Hamilton shouted, urging her horse to move up beside Pina's. "A-Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we get caught o-or seen!?" 

"Fear not Hamilton! There is no way that the enemy could have progressed this far, even with their contraptions! Even if they did, we would have seen them already!" Pina assured her, urging her horse to go faster through the plains, leaving behind a cloud of dust in her wake.

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm guessing that' Princess Alcohol and her 'peace offer?" Kimball asked, watching the drone footage of Pina and her group, riding through the plains. They had multiple banners of yellow, the Rose Knight's symbol, or the Empire's flag. "It would appear so ma'am," Santa said as he materialized out of the table. "I'm counting about twenty of them traveling together. Most likely to offer us a non-aggression pact as we heard from their courts.

"I know Santa." She sighed, shaking her head. "Are you sure we're doing all that we can to minimize the effects if we were to put this plan into motion?"

"We can have our forces ready at a moment's notice whenever we need to madam president. Our enemy believes that we're similar, just with strange 'magic'. They still follow the same rules of war and only be prepared for primitive strategies, which are no match for modern-day weaponry and tactics, and easily evacuate them before they can comprehend what just transpired."

"Good, at least we have a plan for when we got to get those people out of there when this whole non-aggression ruse falls apart." She noted, looking back at Pina. "... Santa, what do we have on her?"

Santa moved aside as the screen changed, showing a picture of Pina, as well as all the information that the drone collected during the capital. "The drone we sent was able to swiftly collect as much intel as it possibly could before it departed from the scene. As you already know, Princess Pina Co Lada is the only daughter of Emperor Molt Sol Augustus. However, after collecting a DNA sample requested by Dr. Gray, it was discovered that while Pina Co Lada does have her father's DNA, she is not his wife."

"And I'm guessing she knows it?" Kimball guessed, to which Santa confirmed by nodding his head. "Correct. As you can tell, she is always looking for an opportunity to prove herself to her father. Thus leading to the founding of the Rose Knights."

"And a daddy's girl, trying to play soldier. Does her unit have any combat experience that we should know about or any pocket spells that can turn me a hundredth of my size?"

"... Was that a reference of some sort madam president?"

"I... J-Just answer the question!"

"... No. The Empire is thankfully ignorant of using magic in its ranks. While it is common that they hire people who have magical capabilities, such as mages and assassins, they have not incorporated magic within their ranks. Deeming it unnecessary as they see themselves as the 'superior' race and have no need for it. As for the Order of the Rose, they have little to no combat experience. Despite being taught by the best teachers, they have only been used for parades and shows.

"Alright, I guess it's time to show Daddy's girl how we do things around here. What's the E.T.A. on Carolina and her team?"

----------------------------------------------------

"E.T.A. five mikes out! Get ready!" The pilot shouted as the pelican flew through the air, high in the sky to get ready a special surprise for these supposed diplomats. Katie checked her DMR, making sure that her magazine was properly loaded. Palomo nervously shook, looking at Katie who gave him a pat on the back for reassurance as he nodded, calming down a little. Matthews sat beside the two, rubbing his sore arm from the explosion. Bitters was leaning back in his chair, holding his alien rifle as he was somewhat resting. But that was cut short when Smith hit him hard on the side of his helmet, responding with an offended "Hey!" as he rubbed his helmet. 

"E.T.A. thirty seconds!" The pilot shouted out once more, prompting Carolina to pull back the bolt on her DMR as she got up, followed by the rest of the group as they made their way to the back of the pelican as its door opened. Readying themselves for their first (peaceful) contact with the Empire.

"Hey!" Palomo shouted on the radio. "Do you think that these people are going to be friendly?" He asked, gaining everyone's attention as they just stared at him. He stared back, confused. "What?"

Meanwhile, back with Pina and her knights, they continued to ride through the open plains, urging their horses even more as they tried to reach the safety of the dense trees. She kept her head high, as well as others, to keep watch for any signs of the enemy either in the distance or in the skies. For now, everything was calm and quiet. Too quiet for the more experienced veterans of the group, such as Grey. But the girls welcomed it, for it surely was a sign that the gods were watching over them and granted them their blessing to execute the Emperor's plan without any hitches.

Meanwhile, the author just watched as he started to laugh like a hyena. Trying his best to calm himself as he watched her continue on her journey. "Like that would ever happen." He muttered as he watched the two parties get closer and closer... Show Time!

Pina smiled as the entrance to the forest finally came into view, letting out a stern "Yah!", urging the horse faster as they were about to be in the safety of the treetops. Suddenly, a low-droning noise came from nowhere, making her look around in a panic as she tried to pinpoint where the noise was coming from. Was it the giant wyverns? The flying rod of metal? Or was it something else entirely?

Just then, the pelican flew low over them, startling the horses as they bucked, throwing most of the riders off, including Pina to the ground, with a few riders being the lucky few as they controlled their steeds. With the help of Hamilton and Grey, Pina got up, dusting herself off as she looked up, seeing what she could only describe as a giant wyvern in green armor with strange white symbols on its side. They watched as it swiftly lowered itself in front of the entrance to the forest, with six unknown individuals coming out of the back of it.

Most of them were wearing white armor with different colored stripes lining their armor. Most were equipped with a strange black staff in their hands, but one had a black staff that was glowing. Could he perhaps be a mage? But what stood out was the one leading the group. They were clad in light blue armor, with two strange white pieces of metal on either side of their hips and another one of the black staffs in their hands.

What's more was the shape of her body, which Pina could tell with full confidence was a woman. If she was surprised by their appearance, she was even more surprised by her discovery. The only people that she knew had women in high places within the military were the Warrior Bunnies. But it seemed that this New Federation also employed women in their ranks, which made her a little jealous. But focusing on the task at hand, she composed herself as they approached her, stopping a few meters away. They stood each other down, staring at their eyes/visors before finally.

"You are in the presence of the Crown Princess! Princess Pina Co Lada. Second-born of the Imperial family. State your title and intentions you have with us or get out of our way. If you do not comply, I shall remove you myself so I may move on to finish my duties!" Pina declared, giving them a stare that Grey taught her that could make even Imperial soldier shudder. Although it worked on two of the white soldiers with little effect, it did nothing to the one in light blue. If anything, the deadness given just by staring at Pina with her visor made the princess shudder a bit. Meanwhile, Carolina smirked underneath her helmet as she watched Pina try her best to be intimidating. Only to find herself intimidated just for looking at her. 'Guess Santa was right," Carolina thought. 'She is trying to play soldier.' 

"... My name is Agent Carolina. I was told to bring you and your people to my leader so that we could talk about a possible cease-fire between our people. As well as the end of the war between your people and the Warrior Bunnies."

Pina's fake stern look turned to one of confusion. The savages wanted to sue for peace so early? Shouldn't they have been full of pride and arrogance from their easy victory? Why were they acting like they just lost the war? Nevertheless, she put the thought aside, as it made her father's plan easier. She composed herself once more and said.

"Ah, so you must've finally understood how grave of a mistake you and your people have just done. Thankfully, His Majesty has decided to give you savages his mercy. Now, take me to your leader so we may properly discuss the terms." Pina demanded, to which Carolina replied with just a simple shrug and turned around, motioning for the party to follow them as they made their way back to the pelican.

"Wait!" Called out Hamilton, holding Pina back by her arm as she looked at the strange object that they were walking to. "P-Princess. You possibly cannot be thinking we go into that! What if I-it's a trap!" To which Pina responded with a confident smirk. "Hamilton. Please. If these savages wanted to spring a trap on us, they would have done so already. Besides, they seem civil enough to not attack a member of the royal family."

Some of the NF members sighed and shook their heads, a little hurt (That's putting it lightly) from how nonchalantly Pina just insulted them by calling them barbarians despite  Reminding them once more that the most powerful and "civil" power of this world was just as annoying as Felix. And they would rather pick Felix over these people. Nevertheless, they ignored it and tried their best to act as professionally as they boarded the pelican. Pina and her knights followed after, hesitantly stepping in as they looked around the interior. Leaving a few knights to stay with the horses. Amazed by what they saw, they quickly took a seat (With the help of the two pilots, Carolina, and Katie) and took off right after, making all of the knights gasps, as they had never been airborne before.

"U-Um... M-Ms. Carolina. May I ask, what is this strange creature? It is no wyvern I've ever seen. Did you and your people process some sort of breed of wyvern perhaps?" Pina asked 

"... With all due respect 'Princess," Carolina finally replied, not even looking at her to which Pina looked a little hurt, "This is not a wyvern. It's more of a... Flying machine that our people made a long time ago."

"A flying machine? Does it use some sort of wind or levitating magic?" Pina asked, recalling a group of visiting mages from Rondel were talking about something similar. But all possibilities were dashed when Carolina shook her head.

"No, not really. I'm not a scientist that can explain to you how our stuff works. I just know how to use them. All I know is that we don't use this wind or levitating magic you people talk about."

"No... Magic? How is that even possible?" Asked Hamilton, who was unable to hold back her question.

"Beats me." Said Carolina, shrugging, "If I could, I could have one of our people explain how it works. But sadly, due to 'rising tensions' between our people, I'm forbidden from explaining anything to anyone from or associated with the Empire."

That was half the truth. They wanted to hide as much as possible while feeding the Empire with fake information. But Pina didn't know as she let out a silent "Oh", looking away from Carolina, her mind trying to think of ways to get as much information on her people. Her eyes quickly rested on Matthews and his alien rifle, wondering if he was some sort of magician welding a magic-infused weapon.

"How about him?" She asked, pointing to a confused Matthews, who pointed at himself to make sure she was pointing at him.

"Umm... Do you mean me, ma- I-I mean Princess." Matthews asked.

"Yes, I meant you." She said, a little straightforward. "You carry that strange, glowing staff around you. It's like your companion's staff, but it has a different design and it glows. What type of magic do you practice?"

Matthews looked at her, unsure of how to answer her question. He took a glance at Carolina, who nodded, permitting him to answer. He looked back at Pina.

"Well... As Agent Carolina said before, it's not magic. We call them plasma rifles, which is just a whole bunch of science that some old people used to make this thing I don't know myself how this shit- Errr... I-I mean stuff works. We usually leave it to the science people back at HQ to activate and teach us how to use them."

"I... See... Is every soldier armed with one of these 'plasma rifles?"

"Ye-"

"That would be enough Lieutenant."

Carolina quickly said, cutting off Matthews from continuing with his explanation. Much to Pina's dismay. 

"How dare you cut the Princess in such an important matter? Do you savages have any sense of patience and mannerisms or are you and your people too backward to understand that?"

"I am simply following orders to bar anyone information about ourselves. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take that up with our leader. If not, please respect our decision to tell whatever you want to know and stop whining."

At this, the knights quickly erupted into, what could be only described by Bitters as, a fuck fest. The girl members quickly erupted into a shouting fit due to them getting pampered with royalty and not being used to "rude" behavior. Especially to the princess. They tried to get up and threaten Carolina, but the straps that kept them in place held them down—courtesy of the fast thinking of the pilots. The male, elderly knights were thankfully calmer than the girls. Having more experience with this type of speaking from past enemies of the Empire, they were able to hold themselves back, focusing on keeping the girls calm. Which was not working to any effect.

Meanwhile, Pina watched as her knights came to her "defense", yelling blasphemy at the New Federation troops. Who was just watching them calmly, with only one of them acting at all to their violent behavior (It was Palomo of course). If they were acting professionally or smirking under their helmets, she could not tell. But what she did know was that she had to get her knights under control. She took a deep breath and yelled "Silence!", her voice filling the entire pelican as the knights and New Federation members looked at her.

"Look, I understand that these people have hurt our pride. But we are here to represent the Empire's interests! We might greatly outnumber them surely, but the Empire has no time to waste on them and I am in no mood to find out what these staffs do! So control yourselves or else I will personally demote you all to barn duty!"

The female knights shrunk down a bit and nodded in understanding, with the male knights sighing in relief. The entire pelican was then silent for the rest of the ride. Tensions were high, yes, but silent and thankfully calm. 

After a while, with Pina about to doze off thinking that the entire journey would take a while, the intercom pinged, waking up Palomo while getting the attention of everyone. The knights were confused, wondering where that beep came from. Who then got their answer with a small high pitch, followed by the voice of one of the pilots.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are approaching our destination shortly. Please remain in your seats for the time being as we make our descent so that I do not have to clean up blood and/or bodies off my pelican. As for our Imperial guests, we hope you enjoyed your time here at New Federation Airlines, and please, don't do dumb shit again."

The intercom cut out, leaving a few chuckling soldiers and a greatly offended Pina and her knights. They looked at the soldiers, who were trying to stop themselves from laughing. She frowned but looked at her knights, who were about to reprimand them for such insults, and motioned for them to keep their mouths quiet.

Just then, the back of the pelican opened up, scaring the knights. But their terror was then quickly replaced with wonder. Down below, small camps, makeshift defenses, soldiers, and other equipment they could not comprehend or understand. Soon after, they landed nearby on a landing pad right on the outskirts of Feka. When they got out, they were greatly amazed. What they just set up would have taken weeks for the Empire's best builders, they did in just a fraction of the time. What's more, as she looked around, she could see the same instruments of death that Zorzal's generals reported, and worrying enough, much more.

She saw a giant scorpion with soldiers in white and colorful stripes standing idly by it. Horseless carriages of different types galloping around at speeds and maneuverability that didn't make sense. But what was surprising were the other species within the confinement of the base. A group of dwarfs looked in awe at one of the metal scorpions, with another New Federation trooper explaining to them what it was. An elf sharing a drink with another trooper and his buddies. A female medic scratching the ears of a wounded demi-human, who was enjoying it greatly. And a Warrior Bunny and another female NF trooper gossiping, giggling like they were great friends as they talked.

"Well, this is... Surprising..." Pina remarked, watching a group of demi-humans and NF troops watch as a man in red arm wrestles another elf. 

"This is surprising indeed. If I recall, the last time something like this happened was when the demons tried to invade all of Falmart."

"You're right, it was a time when all the races banded together under one common threat. Until after the demons were fought back and the Empire went back to expanding its borders."

Grey said to Norma, just as the red man slammed the elf's hand to the metal crate and cheered, soon followed by all the people watching to cheer as well while the elf cursed in his native language as he rubbed his sore hand. 

"This way," Carolina said as she and the others escorted Pina and her knights through the camp, letting them get a good look at how things were going. For the knights, especially Pina, this was a surprise of the ages. When she heard that these people incorporated the non-human races into their ranks, she thought they were forced to comply under the threat of death. But instead of that, all the races that joined these people's ranks seemed happy to be with them. She even saw a group of elves and demi-humans leave via wagon, with the NF troops bidding them farewell and even offering them some departing gifts. The Warrior Bunnies were not so different, with them talking and even lending a helping hand to the soldiers who have freed them from the Empire's clutches. As they continued, Pina just couldn't shake the thought, were they putting up a show for them, or were they genuine with their actions? Treating other races like they were equal was extremely rare, even in the capital. But here, in the corner of a war-torn nation, such an idea was thriving. Just who were these people?

These thoughts continued to run wild through her head until they managed to finally reach the rebuilt capital building of the nation. Builders, both human and not human, as well as drones, worked on the Japanese-looking building, rebuilding its artistic touch while adding stronger material in case of another attack. A pair of both NF and Warrior Bunny guards met them at the entrance, talking with Carolina while glaring at the knights. Before nodding and letting them through. 

They walked through the palace corridors, the sounds of construction and commands being shouted out filled the hallways as they made their way to the main chambers. Once they arrived, they found the room where the queen would usually be filled with soldiers, equipment, and a giant glowing table in the middle of the room. As well as a group of soldiers in different colors of armor, and one in white armor with cyan stripes. Agent Carolina then made her way to the one in white and cyan, which was soon followed by the white and cyan person yelling out something in an unknown language, making the other soldiers except the colored knight leave. Leaving herself, her knights, and presumably the enemy leadership alone. The two parties just stared at each other awkwardly before finally.

"Attention! Before you are Princess Pina Co Lada, a member of the royal family of the Empire! She as well as the Order of the Rose have been given a mission by my father to come before you and demand that you and your troops stop fighting at once! In addition to this, we wish that in exchange for our troops leaving Warrior Bunny territory, you and your people give us a hundred thousand gold as a tribute to pay for the damages you have caused to our legions. As well as those responsible for attacking the Crown Prince Zorzal in shackles and handed over to us to choose their fate."

Hamilton concluded as they watched as the soldiers looked at each other, talking in that unknown language once more. They seemed to be discussing what to do, shrugging and doing strange hand gestures. Pina thought they were fighting about whether they should concede to the demands. But in reality, they were just trying to figure out a way to mess with her in the funniest way possible.

"Ahem. Uh... Ms. Pina Co Lada, is that right? Say, how long do we have to get the gold to you?" Sarge asked, appearing out of nowhere just fresh from his arm wrestle through the powers of the author.

"Hamilton?" Pina called out, getting Hamilton's attention as she looked again at the scroll.

"You have about three months to collect what money you have from whatever vaults you have left over and the aggressors turned over to us. Any time longer than that will raise it to three hundred thousand gold and the leaders of both nations to be taken as prisoners. The men either enslaved or killed, and the women be given to Crown Prince Zorzal as payment for your wrongdoings."

"Right, right. So, about the gold, do you guys take credit? Because to say ma'am, but we're a little low on gold by one hundred thousand pounds. I got Grif's account of... Five credits and a coupon to Chick-fil-A. Would that do?"

"Hey!"

"That might- Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"Oh! Oh! Do you guys take crypto? And how do you guys want us to send it? Drive it to your city? CreditApp? Catapult?" Washington asked, joining in on the fun much to the dismay of Pina and her knights, who were getting more confused and annoyed by their ridiculous jokes.

"Excuse me, is that how you-"

"Ooh! Oh! How about we airdrop it on your guys?"

"What is this savage behavior!? Do you not know proper mannerism-"

"How about we just throw it at them-"

"Enough!" Pina yelled, "Is this how you and your people treat a member of the royal family? With childish jokes and blastfamy? I will let you know if this is how you and your people do civilized talked, we wouldn't have wasted any time on you savages on you savages and just invaded you right this instant!" She threatened, but it was in vain as they kept laughing for a few moments before the male clad in aqua armor put his hands up in a quieting down manner, making them finally calm down.

"I do apologize for what you just saw lady." He said before looking back at Hamilton, "We'll 'pay' the ransom as fast as we can. Now, about the prisoners, who did you say was the one that 'insulted his majesty?"

Hamilton looked at her scroll again. "It says here... A red knight with what he claims is a 'boomstick' and another a sky blue knight with a 'sword of light."

"Oh, you mean, THIS broomstick?" Sarge asked, showing his shotgun off and racking a shell in front of them to add to the dramatic side.

"And do you mean, THIS sword?" Tucker said, pulling how the energy blade off his hip, and activating it to show it off as well. Pina and Hamilton looked back up and down from the scroll and the two, finally realized who they were.

"Seize them! They shall pay for insulting a member of the royal family!" Pina commanded. Four female knights nodded and quickly made their way to them, two on each side as they tried to pull them away. Only to be rudely denied. And when I said denied, I mean both Tucker and Sarge just decided to choose violence and show them what equal rights are.

(NOTE: I do promote equal rights. So if a woman hits you, you then have permission to pull and cloaker and wo-lo-lo-lo on her arse into the ground and yell whatever you want at them since they have done the same #Equalrightsequallefts.)

Tucker quickly punched one of the knights in the face, catching her by surprise as no one had dared attempt to hit a woman of her status. She didn't even have time to cry out in pain as he swiftly kicked her in the abdomen, sending her flying across the floor. Her accomplice quickly reacted, however, pulling out her sword and trying to strike them with a downward strike. But Tucker was more than prepared for this with the endless drills Washington forced onto him. He quickly side-stepped, completely dodging their attack like it was a breeze. The knight scowled and raised her sword once more, but stopped when the blade crashed onto the ground. It cut clean but Tucker's energy blade. She looked at the hilt that used to be her sword. Then the two locked eyes. She tried to stab him with the broken hilt, but she got sucker punched in the face, passing out immediately as her body went limp.

"Yeah, sorry beautiful. But I'm not going to jail unless it's a sex-related crime. Though, I won't mind being you lady's slaves. Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!"

Tucker exclaimed. Meanwhile, the two knights that went to take Sarge looked at the scene with wide eyes. Not expecting their sisters in arms who have been taught by the best of the Empire's teachers to be so easily defeated by a savage. Before they could come to her aid, Sarge quickly grabbed both of the girl's heads and smashed them together, knocking them out immediately, dusting his hands as he looked at his handy work.

"Well, that happened."

Meanwhile, Pina and her knights just watched as their fellow knights were quickly knocked to the floor like they were nothing. Disbelief and anger were all over her face, her hands clenched into fists so hard that they would surely draw blood. She quickly grabbed the hilt of her sword and pulled it out, pointing at the aggressors and their allies as she shouted.

"These savages have attacked our sisters in arms! Grab the two bastards and the rest of them as well! They shall pay for their crimes and be set as an example immediately!"

The rest of the knights followed suit, pulling out their swords and forming a line in front of Pina, before advancing toward them. The Reds and Blues responded by aiming their weapons. Thinking that the black staff worked like crossbows, the knights got ready to deflect the arrows. Suddenly, a series of "Bangs!" came from each weapon, and soon enough, the swords were cut into two like nothing! The knights looked at their broken swords, then at the smoking staffs, which were now aimed at their heads. The male knights kept their cool, putting their hands up as they backed away slowly. The girls did the same, trying to keep their cool as well. Suddenly, a few more NF troopers as well as a few Warrior Bunnies barged into the room, blocking the exit, hence trapping Pina and her group.

As the two groups stood each other off, the one in white and cyan yelled "Stand down." prompting everyone to lower their staff. She walked up to them, stopping just about a dozen feet in front of them.

"I'm sorry that we had to... Rough up your knights like that princess. But as you can see, we are very defensive of our people." She apologized, "Let me introduce myself. My name is Vanessa Kimball, leader of the New Federation. You have already met Agent Carolina and the rest of the Reds and Blues. Though, I do wish it was under better terms and not trying to arrest them over childish matters."

"Childish matter!?" Pina erupted, having enough of being tossed around and upped by these people. "These two are guilty of both dishonoring the crown prince and even attempting to attack him! Those savages should be in shackles and executed in front of your people! And this should be considered mercy since if a savage like you stopped us, we would have destroyed you faster than a mage casting a spell!"

"... Princess, with all due respect, we tried to start diplomatic talks with this crown prince but he refused to listen to us and even tried to attack our people. We did what anyone would do in this situation and defended ourselves and our allies. We were even lenient by letting him go. Not from the goodness of our hearts, but to show you what we can and will do if you try something like that ever again. So no princess, we will not give you our people to 'make an example.' We are not going to give you anything."

"B-But- But! This is an outrage! How are we supposed to rebuild the damage you and your people have caused to our legions? Huh!?" Pina said in an almost panicked voice, the pressure of diplomacy and being held practically hostage getting to her head as she was about to lose her cool.

"Then I offer a non-aggression pact princess." The doors opened once more, revealing Queen Tyuule, wearing a combination of New Federation gear and traditional Warrior Bunny clothing. Her royal guards were wearing the same, even armed with a few old UNSC SMGs and pistols. Beside her was the new supposed king of the Warrior Bunnies, Caboose. Wearing his normal armor and with Freckles on his back as he waved at them.

"A-A non-aggression pact? What i-is that?"

"A deal princess," Kimball said, getting Pina's attention, "In exchange for you and your forces pulling out of Warrior Bunny territory and not entering it for at least three years, then services like trading can be established between both sides. If one side were to breach this agreement, then the other has the right to declare war on us. That's it. No tribute, no slaves, nothing. All that we want is for you and your father to leave us alone."

"B-But, but, w-what about the lives lost? S-Someone has to pay for brave men who have lost their lives-"

"Those lives were payment..." Tyuule said in an angry, but soft tone. Sending chills down Pina's spine as she watched her continue. "Those 'brave souls' that bastard Zorzal commanded decimated my homeland. Slaughtering more than tens of thousands of my people just for the fun of it. Raping the survivors and tossing them away like toys as they moved on to whatever unfortunate soul had to pleasure them. So tell me, princess, when you finally defeat the enemies that have destroyed your kingdom. Do you ask for payment in gold, or in blood..."

Pina opened her mouth, but no words were spoken. As much as she hated to admit it, Tyuule had a point. She has seen it multiple times when a man who has murdered another and was killed is considered as an equal payment. Zorzal was the one who led the attack on the Warrior Bunnies. It made her shiver just at the thought of what he did to these girls. She sighed, nodding yes to Tyuule's question.

"... I u-understand. Very well, we accept. In exchange for leaving you, your people, and your allies alone, the Empire shall pull back all remaining legions away from your borders and respect them, not entering them unless we have permission to do so. Is that everything?"

"Actually. We have something to add," Kimball said, "Some of the Warrior Bunnies were taken back to the capital and deep within Imperial borders. We're willing to hand back some of the generals we've captured in exchange for all the Warrior Bunnies that have been taken."

"That can be arranged," Pina said, sighing in relief that some of the generals were alive. Maybe she could get some intel from them and have some good news when she returns.

"And I mean everyone princess..." Kimball said, her voice lowering to a threatening tone, staring at Pina dead in the eyes. "We'll know when even one Warrior Bunny is hiding in your deepest basement or that bastard's bedroom. I don't care how many people get angry or even try to resist the order, you will return every Warrior Bunny here. Or else, we can get our 'flying metal rod' and have it rain down on your little capital. And I'm sure you don't want that, do you?"

Then, as if adding to the dramatic effect, the drapes covering the windows were removed, showing the giant Donald Doyle just over the city. The knights gasped in amazement and fear, frightened that the machine responsible for destroying a ten-thousand-strong army was just hovering over them like it was nothing. But Pina was beyond terrified. The sheer size alone would have decimated the capital if they decided to just crash into it. But if it was as strong as Zorzal's generals have described it, then it was like bringing down the god's wrath upon their people. She slowly looked back at Kimball, giving a meek nod as Kimball smiled underneath her helmet.

"Good, now, please sign here," Kimball asked, offering a piece of paper, which Pina immediately signed without reading the fine print and handing it back to Kimball in ten seconds. "... OK. Agent Carolina will bring you and your knights back to where you were. It was great doing business with you Princess Pina, I hope that we meet again in the future."

Kimball extended her hand toward Pina, who just stared at it for a few moments. Before taking it and shaking it. Afterward, she and her knights left the building silently, with Carolina and a few other NF troopers following suit. Kimball and Tyuule stood by each other as they watched them leave, sighing in relief as the talks were done.

"You know that there will be those in the Empire who will be unhappy with this," Tyuule warned. "They might even try to fake an attack and blame it on us."

"They will," Kimball said, "But we'll be ready. How are you with incorporating your troops with ours?"

"Thanks to your efforts, we managed to muster over a hundred of my people with the weapons and equipment your people use. And many more are being trained as well. We even managed to convince some of the other races to us as well."

"Good, that's some progress made," Kimball remarked, watching the pelican slowly lift off from a landing pad, before leaving the city and disappearing over the horizon.

"... We were too soft on them."

"I know."

"Did you have to offer the generals? We still could have used them."

"You're right. We could have still used them, we just did, and now they are useless to us. Plus, I never said what state they had to be returned to."

"Heh, I like your thinking." Tyuule complimented, smiling a little as she chuckled. Kimball joined in as well, laughing a bit before calming down.

"Thanks. Now, I have to go. Got to tell Dr. Grey to put the generals back correctly."

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Woo! Finally! Politics are finally bloody done. This is why I want to avoid any government positions.

A big thank you to pottingerzach for the ideas such as Tyuule asking for Caboose as a partner. It was a fun and hilarious idea and I'm glad he suggested it.

This chapter is also a test to see if this way of writing if better or not. Please let me know if you like this or want the old way of writing back. If you do, I'll do a rewrite of my past chapters because I want to fix them.

Also, I do apologize for the written diplomacy scene, I tried my best by things like this aren't my cup of tea.

And for the time skips, I know it's been like a month, but I just think it would have taken the Empire that long, counting trying to stay hidden from aerial threats

Anyways, I hope you guys have a good day, thank you for enjoying my stories, and I'll see you around. Bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.8K 422 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
5.7K 110 22
The assholes are back. With the retrieval of Delta and Church form the memory unit. The Reds and Blues must help Carolina on her mission to kill the...
16.2K 441 28
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Before the Reds and Blues, Blood Gulch and Valhalla, Epsilon and the Meta, Ruby and Tex, there was Project Freelancer...
5.4K 79 16
One man. One ship. These are the Arrowhead squadron who fought against hostile extraterrestrial life and protect the home planet called... Earth. But...