His Mighty Warrior [Neteyam S...

By mami_fumadora

Blood. Pain. Fear. That's all I remember as I ran away from my clan. I do not remember what day is it I think... More

Before disaster
Day before disaster
Blood.Pain.Fear
Meeting the Sullies
Accepted and learning
War party
Pride, Pain And Jealousy
Unexpected news

Danger and Anger

8 0 0
By mami_fumadora

Eyrïni's POV

The flight back to The Hallelujah Mountain's was dead quiet, nobody spoke a word. Even Lo'ak kept his gaze on his saddle rather than looking in front of him.

Soon enough we landed on the 'bases' edge, I watched as people reunited, mates, siblings or friends. I was smiling at the sight, forgetting for a moment that I was supposed to be furious with the Sully brothers.

As I was about to turn to the Sully family, a voice caught my attention, "Mom! Rïni!" Then I was met with a small pair of arms wrapping around my waist as well as a cheek pressed against my stomach.

"Aww, TukTuk. It is alright, we are back." I hugged the small girl back and smiled down at her. After one more squeeze, I sent her to Neytiri. That was a short lived happy moment as it was disturbed by Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONES POV

Eyrïni turned to Jake just in time for him to give orders, "Fall in." Giving a pat to her Ikran the girl went and stood right in front of Jake and waited for both Neteyam and Lo'ak.

Jake waited as patient as he can be, after what happened. Yet the anger clearly overpowered his ability to stay calm, as he did not wait for the brother to fall in when he started his scolding, "You're supposed to be spotters." He raised his left arm and made gestures with it while raising his voice, "You spot bogey's and you call 'em in."

It seems to Jake he had not made his point cross as he raised his voice once again, making Eyrïni lower her ears as if she were the one getting scolded, "From a distance!" Jake took a second to look away before continuing his assault on the poor girls ears. "Does any of this sound familiar? Get here!"

He pointed to the ground, to Eyrïnis left just as Kiri ran up to them, she was looking at Neteyam's wounds on his back. "Jesus. I let you two geniuses fly a mission, and you disobey direct orders. How come Eyrïni is perfectly unharmed, while protecting your sorry asses from the Sky people?" Although it was a question it also seemed as a demand for a answer nobody will give.

Seemingly to notice Kiri at Neteyam's side, he quickly turned towards the girl, "Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded? Please?" It was obvious of the change in his voice as he spoke to the girl.

Kiri however had no fear of talking back to her father, "My brother is wounded." Neteyam tried to intervene with a 'I'm fine' yet was ignored when Jake turned to Tuk as well, who was trying to copy Kiri and look for wounds on Lo'ak.

"Tuk, go with her. Go." It was definitely not a good sign if Jake was trying to get the girls to leave, Jake glanced at the white haired girl yet knew there was no point in asking her to leave, everyone knew she wouldn't.

Neteyam as always had to play 'big brother' role and try to rescue Lo'ak's ass, "Dad. Sir. I take full responsibility." he placed his left palm in front of him but was cut off by Jake, "Yeah, you do." While Jake was scolding them, Eyrïni made eye contact with Tuk and sent her a wink.

She watched as both girls left but was pulled away from her thoughts by Neytiri speaking, "MaJake. Your son is actually bleeding."

Neteyam tried to tell his mother that it was fine, "Mother, it's fine. I.." Yet was cut off by Eyrïni elbowing his left side. Jake finally noticed that his son needed help, for a second for the sake of his eldest he broke his strong facade, "Just go and get patched up. Go on, dismissed. Eyrïni, please go help him."

Neteyam left as soon as Jake spoke so, Eyrïni nodded her head while mumbling a soft 'yes, sir.' and left after the boy, with Neytiri behind her. Before being out of earshot she heard Jake speaking to Lo'ak, "You do understand that you almost got your brother killed." That was the last Eyrïni heard as she was too far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyrïni's POV

We were in a hut with Mo'at as she tended to Neteyam's wounds, while he kept whining like a child. Multiple 'ow's' were heard throughout the small space.

I was standing right besides Neteyam as Spider could not help but tease him, "Aw, want a kiss on the boo-boo?" This earned a snicker from me yet I was silenced by Neteyam wrapping his tail around by calf.

Kiri tasted a remedy she made and ordered Tuk, to give it to Neteyam. Then she remembered, that we had made yalna bark paste, "I and Rïni would use yalna bark." Then she stood up and made her way closer to us. I however stepped away from Neteyam and went to squat down next to Mo'at's right side as she spoke, "Oh, you would? And who is Tsahìk?"

Mo'at looked up at her granddaughter with a amused expression. "You are, Grand..Move!" She cut herself off as she pushed Lo'ak out of her way, to continue her previous statement, "You are, Grandmother. But yalna bark is better." Neteyam of course had to let out more whines.

I looked at Mo'at with a persuasive expression, "It stings less, Mo'at." It seemed she took my words into consideration, she had a thoughtful look on her face. I let out a chuckle as Kiri directed her next words to Neteyam, "Mighty Warrior." which was in a obvious sarcasm.

As we continued sitting around, I brought my attention to Neytiri who was looking at us, inside the hut. I assumed Jake spoke to her because she turned to him and squatted next to him. I stood up and slowly made my way to them, I could hear them talking quietly yet I stood at a reasonable distance to not interfere with the conversation.

Neytiri put a hand on his in a comforting gesture, while turning her head to face me. She looked up at me with a proud face seemingly impressed by my skills today. I smiled back and was soon made to return to the conversation inside as Tuk pulled me by my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Eyrïni's POV

We were walking through a science hut they used for 'Avatars only'. What can we do if it is a shortcut. As I was the last one in, I witnessed Norm, whipping Spider across his ass, with a towel. I laughed while Spider pointed at Norm, "Your ass is mine." Norm however was unfazed as he put the towel across his shoulders and raised his hands in a mocking way with a toothbrush in his mouth, "I'm right here."

We were almost at the end until Nora spoke again for the hundred time, "Avatars only, go around!" I went to apologise only to be cut off by Kiri making fun of her. I rushed past Lo'ak and pushed Kiri forward, "Stop it, Kiri." Before leaving completely, I heard Lo'ak apologise to Nora.

We were by the lab when Lo'ak jumped over the railing onto the stairs and decided to tease Spider about his blue stripes, "Yeah. Those blue stripes don't make you any bigger, bro." He continued forward to the door and opened while Spider replied snarky back to him, "Yeah, well, I can still kick your ass." And with that we all went inside just as Norm and others woke up.

"You know what really sucks though?" Spider asked us as he finally got to remove his mask, while we put ours around our necks. "Is you can breathe Earth air for hours and I can only breathe your air for, like, ten seconds."

He looked genuinely offended by this yet this was a simple nature thing, but of course Kiri had to break him off, "Yeah, Monkey Boy, that really sucks..for you." They started playfully attacking each other as I went to a different room to train, leaving them alone.

As I was punching and kicking the air, I heard someone knock, my ears turned first to the sound and my body soon followed. It was Norm, in his human form, who stood there with a impressed look. "Hey Rïni, I see you've gotten really good at karate."

I squatted down so I had room for myself, I gently hummed to him and replied softly, "I still think, that it is a strange name for a defensive technique." As always, Norm started laughing at my choice of words but nonetheless nodded his head along.

"You know, there are a lot of different 'strange' names, for a lot of different 'defensive techniques'. I thought about it for a second before remembering him once showing me a video of two people fighting, "Like..what was the name? Aah, boxing?" Norm confirming my guess, which made my ears stand straight, as my tail swished happily.

I soon heard Lo'ak, Tuk and Kiri yelling for me. I said 'goodbye' to Norm and left after the siblings for dinner. On the way Lo'ak mentioned about going out somewhere, but was careful not to let Tuk overhear him because as he said 'It's a secret place'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
Eyrïni's POV

It was a few hours before eclipse and we were jumping across the vines in between The Floating Mountains, we were careful not to slip and fall.

Soon we made it down to the forest and were walking down a path, then Tuk suddenly came to a stop to play with Syülakava, it was a beautiful flower that had tendrils like us yet they were not hidden.

I waited for Tuk patiently. I smiled at her as she laughed as it stuck to her skin, our happy moment had to be ruined by Lo'ak's shouting, "Tuk! Keep up!" I sent her a small smile yet ushered her forward which made Tuk yell out clearly annoyed, "Okay, okay."

We ran over just as Spider started complaining about Tuk, "Bro, why'd you bring her anyway?" I definitely was not happy about him talking about her that way, because I let out a hiss at him. That made Spider back up a bit.

I thought that, that it would be the end of complaining but I was proven wrong by Lo'ak, "She's such a cry baby." He ran over a small hill before turning to us, then he continued making me roll my eyes, "She's all "I'm telling. You're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell mom if you don't let me come.""

Then it was Kiri's turn to defend Tuk, "Don't pick on her." She told them off just as Tuk leaned forward and showed Lo'ak her tongue while letting out a sound 'mmmm'. I put a hand on Tuk's head and with that she stopped, and stood up straight.

We continued on our way only to find a old battleship hanging, while being covered in vines. Lo'ak , Spider and Tuk raced up a tree to get closer to it. I stayed on the ground while still keeping an eye on them, Tuk's question left a disturbing feeling in my body, "Are there any dead bodies up there?" With that I left to go look around the beautiful forest.

As I was walking around I could still hear the boys talking in behind me. I paid no mind to them as I admired the purple flowers making a pathway for me. I passed underneath a large leaf just as a bunch of Ikrandraco started spiralling in the air. I lifted my hands and let my fingers touch the leaf above my head and continued on my way to a small patch of grass.

I laid in the grass and started turning around in it as a few Atokirina's floated around me. One landed right on my stomach just as I laid on my back, I let out a small giggle at the ticklish feeling.

I laid soundly asleep not knowing that the grass underneath me was moving in waves, unknown to me Spider was calling out for me. "Rïri, Rïni..Eyrïni?"

I woke up to the feeling of being shaken and lifted my body up. I came face to face with Spider just as the few last Wood Sprites lifted from my body. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head as I looked around, then I turned back to Spider and looked down slightly, "I was doing that thing again, was I not?" Then I remembered about Kiri doing it as well. I looked the young boy in the eyes, "Was Kiri doing it as well?" The boy only nodded his head as he ushered me up.

As I stood up, I almost fell back to the forest floor because my knees felt weak. I was stabilised by Spider just as Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk ran over to us. "You alright Rïni?" Lo'ak placed his palm on my shoulder as he looked in my eyes, I nodded my head yet he seemed a bit hesitant. I smiled at him yet again while placing my opposite hand on his, "Lo, I promise. I am alright." This time he let it be.

"Rïni, we have to get back." Was all I got to hear as my arm was pulled by Tuk. I laughed as I complied to her and started following her with the rest behind us. As we were walking I saw Lo'ak suddenly drop down to the ground seemingly, looking at something. "What is it?" Me and Kiri spoke at the same time as both boys observed something on the ground.

I was equally interested and curiously leaned down next to Lo'ak. I felt my lungs push out any air they had in them out. I could hear them talking in the background but the memories seemed to flash right through my mind. Then I noticed that they all had stood up and started moving forward.

I stood up just as Kiri went after both boys, "What are you doing?" I followed after them looking around, not paying attention to the exchange between both siblings. Following Lo'ak and Spider we came across a clearing, in it stood the old Avatar shifting base. Yet my attention was drawn to the Na'vi men and woman walking there as well. They were in human clothes and had AR's.

I kept my Icy eyes on them while Lo'ak and Kiri argued next to me as always, "Shut up!" I hissed lowly for them to hear and that seemed to shut them up, for now at least. Then suddenly Lo'ak started moving closer along with Spider, I moved my hand forward to try and get ahold on Lo'ak's tail yet the little fuck moved out of my way. "Fucking Eywa." I silently cursed to myself, making sure Tuk could not hear me.

I made my over to them just as they came back, "Lo'ak, call this in." All I got was a nod in response as he started addressing Jake. "Devil Dog, Devil Dog, this is Eagle Eye, over." That is when I joined in and we waited for a response.

My ears twitched at the familiar hissing sound that was soon followed by Jake's voice, "Eagle Eye. Send your traffic ." I knew they were on patrol, I hope we did not disturb anything.

"I got eyes on some guys. They look like Avatars, but they're in full camo and carrying AR's. There's six of them. Over." I started looking around as I heard branches moving around us. I turned my back on them as I observed our surroundings, suddenly becoming territorial.

I was brought back on Pandora when Tuk grabbed my hand and yet again started pulling me forward as we left. I heard Kiri and Lo'ak arguing again but paid no mind to them, I was still scanning our surroundings.

I was scared out of my skin when I heard Tuk's screams. I whipped around only to find Tuk in the arms of a Demon. Everyone pulled out their bow's except for me as I jumped high up and grabbed onto a branch. I pulling myself up and laid there still, I watched as Tuk, Kiri, Lo'ak and Spider were restrained.

"Wasn't there another one?" The one, I assumed was the leader asked his men, only to be met with complete silence. Seemingly to accept, that he was probably seeing things, he started interrogating Lo'ak about Jake's whereabouts. I almost gave up my hiding place when he grabbed Lo'ak by his hair yet I restrained myself.

Just as he started talking to Spider, I took this as my cue to move further away. I was almost down the tree when I stopped in my tracks as I realised that I had my arrows and bow. I started counting my arrows in my head and counted about ten.

I was happy with the amount yet backed away to a higher place to keep watch. I followed them around by swinging from branch to branch, occasionally making animal like noises so they would not get suspicious. It was way past eclipse and it was getting dark, fast. I knew I had to do something quick or I must wait for Neytiri and Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Finally got a chance to update. SO HAPPY!! Anyway don't be afraid to point out mistakes as always and thank you for reading!!🥰😍

This is her bow (nor mother's, not father's) just her original bow⤴️

This is Eyrïni's outfit⤴️

word count: 2942
12.02.2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.3K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
50.5K 1.6K 23
This story follows the first born child of the Olo'eyktan and Tsahik of the Omaticaya clan. Older sister to Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuktirey. She w...
94.2K 2.1K 15
the idea of imbalance varies throughout each persons mind, the chemical imbalance within the brain, the imbalance of love, life, lust. akari na'v...
10.8K 118 15
Fayn was only twelve when she lost her parents. She had lost them in a terrible war between the sky people and the Na'vis. She thought she would've b...