Danger and Anger

Eyrïni's POV

The flight back to The Hallelujah Mountain's was dead quiet, nobody spoke a word. Even Lo'ak kept his gaze on his saddle rather than looking in front of him.

Soon enough we landed on the 'bases' edge, I watched as people reunited, mates, siblings or friends. I was smiling at the sight, forgetting for a moment that I was supposed to be furious with the Sully brothers.

As I was about to turn to the Sully family, a voice caught my attention, "Mom! Rïni!" Then I was met with a small pair of arms wrapping around my waist as well as a cheek pressed against my stomach.

"Aww, TukTuk. It is alright, we are back." I hugged the small girl back and smiled down at her. After one more squeeze, I sent her to Neytiri. That was a short lived happy moment as it was disturbed by Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONES POV

Eyrïni turned to Jake just in time for him to give orders, "Fall in." Giving a pat to her Ikran the girl went and stood right in front of Jake and waited for both Neteyam and Lo'ak.

Jake waited as patient as he can be, after what happened. Yet the anger clearly overpowered his ability to stay calm, as he did not wait for the brother to fall in when he started his scolding, "You're supposed to be spotters." He raised his left arm and made gestures with it while raising his voice, "You spot bogey's and you call 'em in."

It seems to Jake he had not made his point cross as he raised his voice once again, making Eyrïni lower her ears as if she were the one getting scolded, "From a distance!" Jake took a second to look away before continuing his assault on the poor girls ears. "Does any of this sound familiar? Get here!"

He pointed to the ground, to Eyrïnis left just as Kiri ran up to them, she was looking at Neteyam's wounds on his back. "Jesus. I let you two geniuses fly a mission, and you disobey direct orders. How come Eyrïni is perfectly unharmed, while protecting your sorry asses from the Sky people?" Although it was a question it also seemed as a demand for a answer nobody will give.

Seemingly to notice Kiri at Neteyam's side, he quickly turned towards the girl, "Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded? Please?" It was obvious of the change in his voice as he spoke to the girl.

Kiri however had no fear of talking back to her father, "My brother is wounded." Neteyam tried to intervene with a 'I'm fine' yet was ignored when Jake turned to Tuk as well, who was trying to copy Kiri and look for wounds on Lo'ak.

"Tuk, go with her. Go." It was definitely not a good sign if Jake was trying to get the girls to leave, Jake glanced at the white haired girl yet knew there was no point in asking her to leave, everyone knew she wouldn't.

Neteyam as always had to play 'big brother' role and try to rescue Lo'ak's ass, "Dad. Sir. I take full responsibility." he placed his left palm in front of him but was cut off by Jake, "Yeah, you do." While Jake was scolding them, Eyrïni made eye contact with Tuk and sent her a wink.

She watched as both girls left but was pulled away from her thoughts by Neytiri speaking, "MaJake. Your son is actually bleeding."

Neteyam tried to tell his mother that it was fine, "Mother, it's fine. I.." Yet was cut off by Eyrïni elbowing his left side. Jake finally noticed that his son needed help, for a second for the sake of his eldest he broke his strong facade, "Just go and get patched up. Go on, dismissed. Eyrïni, please go help him."

Neteyam left as soon as Jake spoke so, Eyrïni nodded her head while mumbling a soft 'yes, sir.' and left after the boy, with Neytiri behind her. Before being out of earshot she heard Jake speaking to Lo'ak, "You do understand that you almost got your brother killed." That was the last Eyrïni heard as she was too far away.