How Did I End Up Here (BTS)

By bangxchans

Everything was normal. Then one day, your life was flipped upside down and back to front. You asked yourself... More

Chilled day
Watching You
Gone
Arrival
Innocence
Long nights
Plans
We Are... Not So Bulletproof
Lost
Hospital Beds
Reactions
Meetings
Reunited
Decisions
New Home
Last day
Duck Duck Goose
Back Again
Love?
Lessons
Devil Dresses
Work
Having Fun?
Boy or Girl?
Surprise!
A Day Alone...
Time Flies
The Future
Faces of the Past
The End?
All Or Nothing
It's Over
Separating Fantasy From Reality
Life Begins Again
Hashtag Awkward
Revealed
New Love and Preparations
Carousel
Rollercoaster Much...
Cinderella
Sorry :|
Cypher PT: 4: I NEED U
One Last Time
First Night
Start Of Forever
TEN YEARS LATER

Ended Up Here

7.5K 295 151
By bangxchans

Chapter Forty Five

*Lizzie's POV*

"Namjoon, seriously, I'm fine, go practice," I smiled standing slowly. Yes, I'm pregnant again. And yes, he's freaking out. 

"When was the scan again?" He opened the door for me. 

"Tomorrow at 1," I laughed shaking my head. "Now go." Kissing his lips gently, he left. 

"Umma, will I be big brother?" Manse came into the kitchen. 

"Yeah buddy, you will be," I smiled picking him up. 

"I be hyung?" He smiled. 

"Or Oppa, we don't know yet," geez, he's getting heavy. 

"O...ppa?" Why do I keep forgetting he's only 2. 

"You might have a little sister, we don't know until tomorrow."

"But, Manse can still play ninja with his sister right?" He looked up, with those massive baby eyes that send me into turmoil. 

"I'm sure she would love that," I smiled putting him back down. 

"Unci Sugar!" He screamed running to the door, to a very surprised Suga. 

***

"Who's betting on what?" Nurse Hun smiled. 

"Boy," I looked at Namjoon. 

"Girl," he nodded, holding my hand. 

"Has no one ever told you to go against a mothers instinct Namjoon?" Nurse Hun laughed, printing the scan.

"A boy?!" He jumped up and down, but sat and coughed. "I mean, damn, I lost." 

"...SO?" Everyone yelled when we left the room. 

"I win. Again," I made the sassy emoji, as Namjoon slipped his hand into mine. 

"Damn. Damn!" Tae yelled, sitting on the floor next to Manse. "I suck man." 

"No, you should just listen to Umma. Umma knows all," Manse stood and ran to Jungkook. 

"Yeah, Umma knows all," Namjoon smirked, leading the way out. 

***

A few months passed. I had a small bump, but I could still see my feet, thankfully. 

It was the middle of the night, but I wasn't feeling too well. Then I felt the bile rise in my throat. Running to the bathroom, I threw up. For the 600th time this week. 

"Jagiya?" Namjoon stood up, coming in. "You alright?" He rubbed my back.

"He's being restless," I sat back shutting my eyes into his chest.

"I'm not leaving," he kissed the top of my head. "Ever."

***

5 months passed, and my feet swelled. 

"Hey baby, I got you some watermelon," Namjoon whispered coming through the door. It was 2am. But he didn't even blink, he just went. 

"You're the best," I smiled and blinked tiredly, but the watermelon was more important. 

"Anything for my princess and baby," he smiled, kneeling and kissing my belly, his hands finding the sides, feeling our baby kick. 

"What are we going to call him?" I asked gently, standing. 

"How about Jisoo? That could be his Korean name, and Joshua, for his English name...." he bit his lip. 

"I like it. I love it," I smiled again, his arms bear hugging me. 

"And I love you. Sleep baby, both of my babies."

***

I have a week left before it's over. 

"Unnie!" Some girls yelled behind me. 

"Annyeong," I waved and smiled. I had gone into the mall with Manse as the guys practiced, to sort of spend some time before the baby comes. 

"Noonas!" Manse smiled. That little lady killer. 

"Be a good boy Manse, remember," I bowed my head a little as he followed, bowing. 

"Omo, he's so cute!" They squealed. "These are for the baby, when it arrives. We are all so excited!" They squealed again, taking selfies with Manse, and myself. 

"Good luck with the birth Unnie!" They teased, winking. Aish. ARMYs eh. 

"You're all so cheeky," I laughed. 

"Bye Unnie! Bye Manse-ah!" They bowed and left. 

"Can we get ice cream now?" He looked up and blinked. 

"How can I say no when you're batting those eyelashes?" I covered my eyes, and looked down to find him still blinking, but grinning. "What flavour?" I sighed in defeat. 

***

Oh god. No. He's early. No. 

"You alright?" J-Hope came into the room. 

"You look a little pale," Jin commented. 

"I uh..." began as all eyes were on me. "Either just peed myself... or..." then the pain came. "Nope, definitely haven't peed myself." I whined. 

"OH MY GOD BATTLE STATIONS!" Tae yelled running around. 

"Where's Namjoon?" I held onto Sugas hand. 

"He's downstairs," Jimin ran from the room. 

THIS PAIN IS TOO MUCH. 

"I'm going to kill him, I swear," I sat, Suga's face turning whiter than I thought possible. 

"Yo, what's going on?" Namjoon came in all calm, but then saw me. "Jesus christ," his eyes widened. 

He bit his lip and came over to me, grabbing my other hand. "Jesus," he grimaced when the pain came to his hand. 

"Don't even think about complaining Kim Namjoon, you did this to me," I felt another pain come through. 

***

"You gotta push baby," he held my hand, he never let go. 

"What do you think I'm doing?" I raised an eyebrow. 

The pain, it was worse than stubbing your little toe. That shit hurts. A lot. It's like, 20 times worse than that. Like you're being ripped open. 

Watermelon through a pea. 

Then I heard the tiny cries. 

"You did it baby, we made a baby," Namjoon smiled, kissing me again. 

"We did it," I sighed, leaning back into the bed. 

*Rap Monster's POV*

"Hey hyung...." Jimin panted, leaning forward. 

"What's up?" 

"You need to go see Lizzie, now," he panted. 

"Yo, what's going on?" I went in calmly, ready for the scary pregnant lady. But that's when I saw the look on her face and the panic in everyone else. 

I'm going to be a daddy. 

***

This grip this girl has is no joke. 

Seriously. 

My Dance Monster days are over. 

But seeing her in so much pain, and not being able to do anything about it, wasn't a good feeling. 

"You did it baby, you did it," I kissed her again, looking over to Nurse Hun, who placed the baby on her chest. 

"You did good, kid," she smiled, wrapping him up. 

"You wanna hold him?" She asked, handing him over. 

"Hey kid, daddy here," I looked down to the little eyes, adjusting to life. 

"You're going to be a great appa," Lizzie smiled. "You already are." 

"Umma!" Manse came running in. We hadn't told him what he's going to have as a dongsaeng yet, he's been upset about it. 

"Wanna meet your brother?" I smiled as his eyes lit up as squealed. "Sit on appa's knee," I told him as he climbed on careful. "Hold under his head, there you go," I smiled watching him.

"What's his name?" Nurse Hun asked. 

"Jisoo," Lizzie smiled. 

"Our little family has just begun," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"If you think for a second I'm going through that again, we can adopt." She scoffed. 

"You know you want more babies baby," I smirked. 

"You got me there Mr Kim," he smirked back. 

"Well Mrs Kim, let's do good with these two rascals first," I smiled, looking down to Manse, who smiled back. 

***

"Let me hold him," J-Hope whined, coming toward me. 

"No way," I held Jisoo close. 

"His diaper needs changing," Jungkook wrinkled his nose up.

"J-Hope don't leave! Hyung please!" 

"Oh, so now you want me?" He laughed. 

"His diapers are the worst," I said under my breath. I promised Lizzie I would be on diaper duty this week while she got our stuff ready for next month. 

Doo doo duty. 

*Jin's POV*

I'm going to do it. Phew. I psyched myself up, slapping my cheeks in the mirror. 

"Hyung... what are you doing?" Jungkook came in.

"You think she will like it?" I bit my lip, opening the small box. 

"Woah, another marriage?" Suga appeared. "I just need my swag." He crossed his arms in the gangster pose. 

"Seriously, will she like it?" I panicked.

"Hyung, you've been together forever, I'm sure she will love it." Jungkook nodded. 

***

We were sat on the sofa at her house, watching a new drama. I can't remember the name, I was too focused on her. Her head on my chest, my arm around her. 

"Minzy?" I looked down as she looked up. 

"Yeah Oppa?" She blinked tiredly. 

"Can you let up a little?" I asked gently as she sat. Hopping off the sofa, I pulled her up, giving her a little kiss. Then I kneeled. 

I saw her eyes widen. 

"You know I love you right?" I began, as I saw the tears fill her eyes. "Oh come on, don't cry jagi, even if you do know where this is going." We both laughed. 

"Oppa," she began but I shushed her. 

"I had a speech, but the main point is, I love you so damn much. So... will you marry me?" I opened the little box. 

"Pabo, of course I will," she laughed as i stood, placing the ring on her finger. 

"Forever?" I asked. 

"And always," she smiled, giving me a peck on the lips. 

*Jimin's POV*

"Oppa... I have to tell you something," Sulli swung a little on the swing in the park. 

Oh god. I knew that... thing V gave me had been tampered with. 

"And it's not what you're thinking," she laughed as I sighed. 

"It's not that I don't want kids with you, but, just not yet," we laughed together. 

"I know Oppa, I know," she smiled, but then cleared her throat. 

"So, what did you want to tell me?" 

"We're going to go on tour in Europe, and i'll be gone for 3 months at the least, depending if we set more dates. 

3 freaking months?! How can I be away from her that long, I internally whined. 

"Now now Oppa, don't pout," she leaned over and patted my head. 

"But you'll find a European guy, and forget about me," I whined, stomping my feet. 

"Well first, how can I forget your adorable face?" She teased. "And second, you don't have to worry."

"You swear you won't forget? And you'll phone me every day?" 

"Aish, I have a clingy boyfriend," she rolled her eyes laughing. "I promise I'll phone everyday."

"Good," I leaned over and kissed her. "I'll miss you."

"I'm not going for another week, quit being cheesy," she laughed again. 

"All the better, a whole week of being stuck to your side," I winked. 

*Lizzie's POV*

Walking down the stairs, I found my three boys all sat on the sofa. 

Well, two were sat, one was laid. He's only a few weeks old, he can't exactly sit on his own. 

"Umma," Manse jumped up. 

"Hey there," I picked him up, going into the kitchen. 

"Unci Tae is here, let me goooo," he whined as the door opened. Typical. I've been rejected for an alien. 

Looking around, I just smiled. 

Everyone doing their own things, it was a peaceful sight. 

Suga half asleep, but still playing around. Jin and Minzy cuddled up, I'm so happy he bucked up the courage to make himself happy. 

J-Hope shaking his butt around Jimin, who was trying to sit next to Jungkook who was holding Jisoo. Tae playing around with Suga and Manse. 

Namjoon came over to me and kissed the side of my head. 

I know that without the bad happening in my life, I wouldn't have the good. I wouldn't have met my boys, I wouldn't have this life. 

I'm glad I ended up here. 

**********

Final Author's Note

We have reached the end. I have been trying to drag it out, but I know I can't do that any more. So, the end is here. 

I just hope people have enjoyed it, and this being my first story, I want to get better. If you want you can read my other stories, but it's up to you (shameless self promotion: I have an iKON and Seventeen fanfic at the moment, so if you want, check them out?) 

So, one last thank you... ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 417 20
I had never fought back. I only hide. I only run. And the worse thing is I don't know why. I wanted to fight back. I wanted to run away, scream for...
5.3K 293 15
One day everything goes downhill and families are separated, everything is destroyed, and all hope is gone. Read as 7 boys, with all hope lost, meet...
2K 147 23
Jungkook x Reader *********UNDER EDITING********* It was your first day of sophomore year when a boy you didn't know came up to you to ask you a ques...
73 5 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...