sensitive

Da slugsiez

Quackity has had a rough time he's being bullied, he has a hard time loving himself, his parents are shit hol... Altro

hello guys!! )( context
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

7

53 1 0
Da slugsiez

Karl pov

I left George's house the next morning driving home to mine. I got in the door and went into the living room. My mom and dad were there they looked really worried.

"Hey guys" I said. "Oh my gosh Karl you should've told us where you were oh my" she said standing up and running to hug me.

"I'm sorry a lot happened last night I had to spend the night at George's house" I said. Thinking about the night before, I had no idea how my parents would react if I told them.

"Why? Did someone hurt you" she said I shook my head. "I-i couldn't-" I stuttered.

"Did you have another anxiety attack lovely?" She asked I nodded slowly shuddering a bit.

"Oh baby c'mere sit down we can talk about it" she said leading me to sit beside her on the couch. My dad was opposite me also looking concerned and worried.

"You can tell us Karly it's ok" my mom said putting a hand on my back.

"I-i em I need to tell you something" I said feeling her hand rub circles on my back.

"I think- well I am g-gay" I muttered then immediately regretted it, putting my face in my hands.

"Oh love-" my mom started. "Please don't be mad i-i I'm sorry I- shouldn't have s-said- anything I-i-m sorry f-forget it-" I cried standing up running into the kitchen starting to sob loudly I could already feel another attack starting.

"Karl c'mere I heard my dad say softly but I couldn't move.

I fell onto the floor overwhelmed, sobbing loudly. I covered my ears with my hands thinking they were gonna yell at me.

My mom ran in followed by my dad. "Hey there's nothing to cry about ok, of course we aren't mad we are proud of you" my mom said kneeing in front of me.

"Sh sh it's ok it's just us" she cooed.

She took my hands off my ears and held them out in front of me my mom had them in hers. "Come back into the sitting room lovely" she said helping me up and into the living room.

"Karly why would you think we'd be mad" my dad said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I-i don't kn-know" I cried, my dad put his arm around me.

"Karl of course we wouldn't" my dad said sweetly.

"We are so proud of you Karly, was the panic attack from coming out to your friends?" My mom asked, I nodded my head.

"What did they say?" She asked. "They said they already knew but they were proud of me, I had the attack after I was really nervous but George calmed me down" I said giggling a bit I saw my parents smile.

"If we are being honest honey we kinda expected it too from a young age" my mom said.

I smirked rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, but I think there might be some roses that need repotting in the garden if you'd like to come with me" she said.

"Oh my gosh yes just let me get changed then I'll come out" I said running upstairs.

I truly loved my parents, mom always brought me out to the garden after an attack or when I was upset we spent most of our time gardening.

My parents and I thought up a lot of different coping methods we could do over the past few years, but my favourites have always been art and gardening.

I changed into a brown sweater and black shorts going out to the garden. My mom was waiting there for me.

I put on my gloves and we got to work.

When we finished I thanked my mom and went to my room changing into comfy clothes sitting on my bed.

"Nala c'mere puppy" I said patting the bed. She jumped up beside me.

I took out my phone and went onto the group chat.

Feral boys.

Heyyy guys.

George
Hey Karl get home ok?

Yes I did I came out
To my parents. 

Quackity
Oh my god that's great Karl
Well done. X

George
Karl I'm so proud of you congrats.

Sapnap
well done bb x  😜

Clayy.
Queer.

Sapnap
Says you.

Clayy
yeah yeah. But anyways
Congratulations Karl.

Karl
Thank you guys so much
I was so scared but they
accepted me!

George
Karl I'm really proud of
You this is a really big
Step that you've taken well done.

Quackity
We're all proud of you Karl.
Welcome to the dick squad.

Karl
Dick squad? 😭

Quackity
Hehe sapnap would know
What I'm on about.

Sapnap
Yeah yeah haha. Very funny

Bb X

Quackity
I'm not your 'bb'

Sapnap
Sure you are.

Quackity.
Fine maybe you are 😘

Karl

Hey what abt me 🥹

Sapnap.
Aww how could we forget
About you 🥰👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

George
🤢

Sapnap
Way to ruin the moment queer.

George
🤢

I laughed at my friends immaturity but I secretly adored it when sapnap and quackity flirted with me. I've put together over the past few days after thinking a lot about my sexuality that I do like both of them but I'm worried that I'll mess things up if I say anything.

George said they like me but I think he's being nice. I'm really not sure. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to handle a relationship with my mental health right now.

I'm worried it'll be too much stress for me. I hate crying or freaking out in front of my friends, I find it so embarrassing. I know they don't care but it makes feel weak and fragile and I hate that.

I think I'm just going to figure things out as they come.

I don't really have a choice I wouldn't be able to ask them out. The idea of going from zero to a hundred is way too much but i also don't think I'll be able to slowly start anything.

But I really like them, like so much. I'm really not sure what to do now.

Sapnap pov

I'm extremely proud of Karl coming out isn't easy, I honestly don't think I'd be able to do it like that just come out in an announcement like I'd be too scared.

Karl is definitely one of the bravest people I know even though he doesn't think that.

I've always seen coming out as unnecessary but very brave none the less.

I remember when quackity 'came out'.

George was joking with him about being gay and he pulls the 'i actually am gay' it was incredibly funny.

I'm still not entirely sure how the whole school found out, none of us do but I think he is extremely brave for putting up with it

Every time I think about either of them my stomach fills with endless butterflies. I really like them but I have no idea how to say anything to anyone. No one knows I'm gay or well bisexual but still.

I'd also like to keep it that way, I may not look like it but I am a very sensitive person and I don't think I could deal with getting made fun of everyday.

It sounds shit but it's true. I see it happen to George occasionally as he wears a lot of female clothing as he does have a fairly feminine body shape.

But quackity. I've seen quackity be shoved against lockers or be pushed around the hallways be yelled at and so much more.

I try to step in when I can but he usually just pulls me away keeping his head down.

God I wish I could help him more. He's constantly covered in bruises and often looks upset or like he's been crying.

The boys that do it know not to do it to him in front of me or clay because we will beat them up for it, but they still manage to lay their hands on him.

I wish It would stop I hate seeing him so sad.

Words 1363

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

6.2K 215 15
Quackity had moved into his best friends Sapnaps house with his boyfriend Karl after his abusive husband died. Quackity starts getting used to Sapnap...
789 21 11
[This is an au where Karl didnt forget to invite Quackity to Kinoko Kingdom and Karlnapity lives there, and there wasnt a fight. Yet. Some things als...
14.6K 413 43
Alex, known as Quackity has been streaming lately with his friends. What if a single roleplay stream will change their friendship and have a three-pe...
31.5K 907 15
π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π˜Όπ™„π™‰π™Ž π™Žπ™‹π™Šπ™„π™‡π™€π™π™Ž π™π™Š π™π™€π˜Ύπ™€π™‰π™ π˜Ώπ™π™€π˜Όπ™ˆ π™Žπ™ˆπ™‹ π™‡π™Šπ™π™€ Quackity was now left alone. His love life was crumbling before his ey...