𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘺�...

By seungene

❝The moment I looked at you I felt my heart pumping❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 sunoo realizes that the girl... More

━ intro
i. one
ii. two
iii. three
iv. four
v. five
vi. six
vii. seven
viii. eight
ix. nine
x. ten
xi. eleven
xii. twelve
xiii. thirteen
xiv. fourteen
xv. fifteen
━ outro
(Upsetting Announcment) Please Read!

xvi. sixteen

442 8 3
By seungene

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!

Chapter Sixteen
This has been Cho Yerin
( Last Chapter of Next Page )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey Ni-ki, guess what? We're going to Japan!" I said with excitement. Today was the day before our big trip, and we were about to share the news with Ni-ki. His face lit up with joy as he hugged us tightly and hurried off to his room, eager to start packing.

Curious and eager to discuss our upcoming plans, I followed him to his room. I found him enthusiastically tossing clothes into his suitcase, clearly thrilled about the trip.

"Is this for real? Or are you pulling my leg?" he asked, still packing with boundless energy.

I shook my head, smiling. "It's absolutely real. Are you happy?"

Ni-ki's eyes sparkled as he nodded vigorously, continuing his packing with renewed enthusiasm.

"You know what would make me even happier?" Ni-ki said, I sit down on the rotating chair in the corner of the room. I picked up my phone and started fiddling with it, trying to avoid his gaze.

Ni-ki, sensing something important, paused and looked at me intently. "What?" I asked

Ni-ki hesitated before answering. "When you finally confess to Sunoo."

My eyes widened slightly. I abruptly stopped what he was doing, he took my phone from my hands, and set it down on the vanity table behind him. With a serious expression, he pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of me. I gulped nervously and managed a sheepish smile.

"Do it," he said firmly, his gaze unwavering. I then stood up and zipped his luggage with a sense of urgency. Before leaving the room, I threw a final remark over my shoulder.

"I did."

Ni-ki stopped in his tracks and turned around, looking at me with a mix of surprise and amusement. "Why am I not even surprised?" he said, grinning.

We both burst into laughter, the tension broken. For the next hour, we chatted animatedly about the details of my confession—when and where it happened—and our conversation was filled with jokes and excitement. Our laughter was interrupted when Jay called us for dinner.

"What were you two up to?" Jay asked, taking a bite of his food as he looked at us curiously.

"I was just helping him pack," I replied, taking a seat across from Jay.

Jay nodded in acknowledgment. "Where are the others?" I asked

Looking around the dining area. Jay told me they were still packing, and since Ni-ki and I had finished, we could start eating.

I took a plate and served myself a generous helping of Jay's delicious cooking. Ni-ki followed suit and sat beside Jay, munching away while scrolling through his phone. As Ni-ki typed something on his phone, he suddenly stopped and stared at the screen.

Jay took a sip of water, but just as he was about to swallow, his phone lit up with a notification. He glanced at it, then spat the water out, accidentally spraying some of it on me. I stood up quickly, grabbing a tissue from the counter to wipe my soaked face.

"What is wrong with you?" I exclaimed, a mix of annoyance and surprise in my voice as I dabbed at my face with the tissue.

Jay looked mortified, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!" he said, scrambling to clean up the water that had splashed onto the table.

Before I could respond, Heeseung came rushing into the kitchen, a mischievous grin on his face. He extended his hand toward Jay, who reluctantly pulled out his wallet. After retrieving some cash, Jay handed over a $5 bill, groaning as he did so.

"Five more," Heeseung said with a chuckle, taking the money and running back to the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked, bewildered as I watched Heeseung's retreating figure.

"Nothing much," Jay replied with a sheepish smile.

"Did Ni-ki send you something?" Jay shrugged before running back to his room

I took my plate to the sink and excused myself to my room to change into a dry shirt. As I changed, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through it to distract myself. I noticed a new notification indicating I had been added to a group chat.

Curious, I opened the message and saw the group chat named "Yerin's Cupids." Scanning the list of members, I recognized several familiar phone numbers.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯
Yerin's Cupids

Yerin's First Born has now added you to this group chat

Yerin
What the hell
is this gc

Yerin's First Born (Ni-ki)
OH SHIT

Plan Master🤫 (Sunghoon)
NI-KI YOU SAID YOU
WERE GONNA ADD SUNOO

Yerin
Wow plan master

Yerin
Really hoon?

Yerin's Least Fav Member (Jay)
Whatever she's here anyways

Yerin's English Teacher 👨‍🏫 (Jake)
Dumbasses

Yerin's Grandpa (Heeseung) has left the group chat

Yerin's First Born (Ni-ki)
SORRY

Yerin's First Born (Ni-ki)
THEIR PHONE NUMBERS
ARE REALLY SIMILAR

Yerin's Favorite Member (Jungwon)
Are you mad?

Yerin
No ofc not?

Yerin
I'm adding
Sunoo in this gc

Plan Master🤫 (Sunghoon)
NOOOOOOO

Yerin's English Teacher 👨‍🏫 (Jake)
I'M OUTTA HERE BYE

Yerin's English Teacher 👨‍🏫 (Jake) has left the group chat

Plan Master🤫 (Sunghoon)
IF SUNOO ASKS WHO STARTED THIS
IT WAS JUNGWON

Plan Master🤫 (Sunghoon) has left the group chat

Yerin's First Born (Ni-ki) has left the group chat

Yerin's Favorite Member (Jungwon)
I have to finish what i started🫡🫡

Yerin's Favorite Member (Jungwon) has added Sunoo to this Group Chat

Sunoo
HELP WHAT IS THIS😭😭

Yerin's Least Fav Member (Jay)
I'm gonna head out bye bitches

Yerin's Least Fav Member (Jay) has left the group chat

Yerin's Favorite Member (Jungwon) has left the group chat

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Guys, wake up!" Ni-ki's voice cut through the early morning silence. I groggily rubbed my eyes and glanced at my phone. The screen showed it was still 3 a.m. Reluctantly, I pushed myself out of bed, realizing it was time to get ready for our flight to the airport.

As I shuffled around the room, I reflected on the previous night. I had fallen asleep while reading through all the messages from the group chat. They had been meticulously planning our trip, but their intricate plans seemed to have backfired. The confession to Sunoo wasn't even part of their scheme, but at least it showed they cared, even if their planning didn't quite go as expected.

We headed to the airport, and for once, there were no paparazzi waiting for us. It was a rare moment of privacy, which was refreshing. However, I knew our peaceful morning wouldn't last long, especially once our manager found out about my relationship with Sunoo. That was going to be a tricky conversation.

After we completed the check-in process, we were left with the least exciting part of traveling: waiting. The terminal was bustling, and the minutes seemed to drag on.

"Heeseung, I'm starving," I complained, hoping for some sympathy.

Heeseung glanced at me with a shrug, clearly indifferent. "Okay? What do you want me to do about it?"

I clicked my tongue in frustration and leaned back on the cold, hard metal bench, trying to make myself comfortable despite the discomfort.

"Here," Jay said, reaching into his wallet and pulling out 100 won. He handed it to me with a grin.

"My favorite member," I said playfully as I took the money from him. I stood up and flipped my hair dramatically, intentionally letting it brush against Jay's face. I heard his amused laugh as I walked away.

I started heading toward the food court, and as I did, I noticed footsteps following me. I turned around to see Sunoo catching up. I smiled and waited for him to reach my side before we continued walking together.

We entered a nearby store, where I picked out a few snacks to satisfy my hunger. Sunoo and I chose a mix of treats and drinks, and then we made our way back to where the others were waiting.

When we returned, I handed out the snacks and shared the drinks, much to everyone's relief. The simple act of sharing food made the waiting period more bearable. As we settled down and enjoyed our snacks, the earlier tension began to ease, and the excitement for our trip to Japan started to build.

An hour later, the flight attendants began boarding the passengers. As we were traveling first class, we were among the first to be allowed into the cabin. The transition from the busy airport terminal to the serene, plush environment of first class was a welcome change.

We walked down the jet bridge and into the expansive first-class cabin, which was elegantly designed with comfortable seats arranged for maximum privacy and luxury. Once we found our designated seats, I settled in, ready to relax before the flight took off.

I had just begun to drift off to sleep when I felt a gentle nudge. I blinked open my eyes to see Sunoo standing beside me, a warm smile on his face. He was holding a small, beautifully wrapped box.

As I sat up, he carefully opened the box to reveal a delicate necklace. The necklace had a simple yet elegant design, featuring a heart-shaped pendant that gleamed softly in the cabin's ambient light.

"Good morning," Sunoo said softly, his voice filled with affection.
With a gentle touch, Sunoo fastened the necklace around my neck.

The pendant rested perfectly against my skin, and I could feel the warmth of his fingers as he secured the clasp. The gesture was incredibly sweet, and it made my heart flutter with appreciation.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a container filled with freshly baked muffins. "I brought these for you," I said, handing him the container with a smile.

The muffins were still warm, and I hoped he'd enjoy them as much as I had enjoyed baking them.

Sunoo's face lit up with a genuine smile as he accepted the muffins. "You're amazing," he said, clearly delighted by the treat. We both laughed, sharing a moment of light-heartedness and warmth.

As the plane started its ascent, we settled into our comfortable seats, each equipped with ample legroom and personal entertainment systems.

The gentle hum of the engines and the smooth motion of the plane created a relaxing environment.

Sunoo reached for my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. We held hands throughout the flight, finding comfort and connection in the simple act of being together.

The flight attendants soon came around with refreshments, and we enjoyed the luxury of first-class service, sipping on drinks and chatting about our plans for Japan.

The cabin was quiet and peaceful, and the experience felt like a perfect prelude to the adventure that awaited us.

As the flight progressed, Sunoo and I continued to talk and laugh, the necklace he had given me a constant, beautiful reminder of the affection we shared.

The time passed quickly, and the excitement of arriving in Japan added to the sense of anticipation and joy that filled the cabin.

The End?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!
˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.9K 37
She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 14𝕥𝕙 2020 ...
53.2K 2.7K 47
a girl who has uncanny ability to read people's hidden emotions and intention, she can easily know how they feel toward her, until she meets someone...
54.2K 2.5K 17
Her captivating scent and graceful demeanor leave others speechless. He couldn't help but be entranced by her throughout the day; she was not only hi...
152K 7.1K 26
𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘂 in which a girl tried to find 'friends' in an app but ended up falling for one of them . they all are not the same when it comes...