That's The Spirit

Por JoyBoy825

Jaune arc was just like any other kid just wanting to make his dream a reality of wanting to be a hero and th... Más

need a little help (its decided)
Jaune's Bio
Spirit Guides
W.T.H.
Where Promises Lie
The Deafening Silence
Stiching the scars of the past
Chasing The Monsters Away
chasing the monsters away part 2
A New Beginning

We all start somewhere

271 18 1
Por JoyBoy825

As Jaune stepped out of the bullhead, he groaned as he felt his motion sickness slowly going away as he drank some water.

“I told you to check to see if you had everything, didn't I.” scolded Cloud as rubs The bridge of his nose floating in the air in front of Jaune.

“please just shut up” tiredly mumbled Jaune under his breath only for Cloud to hear.

“well if we look at the brightside Jaune didn't vomit out his lunch now and besides  he's starting to get a better handle of his motion sickness” said Noctis and as soon as he finished saying that Jaune looked alot greener and warped to the nearest trashcan to vomit yesterday's lunch or what’s left of it.

“You were saying?” Said Cloud to Noctis.

“it’s just the nerves… Probably” Noctis said, looking slightly worried for the boy.

“Hey besides, didn't you have motion sickness at one point?” Noctis called him out as Cloud had the gall to look away from them and say.

“I don't know what you're talking about” as if trying to rebuttal the statement.

With Jaune getting a tick mark on his forehead because of the annoyance on the double Standard for Cloud not admit on having the same problem he does and trying to deny it when has his memories of his past were Given to Jaune as he technically became both Cloud and Noctis's reincarnation because they merged their souls Briefly and do to that brief moment Jaune basically somehow became both of their reincarnation by some complicated bullshit.

And for some reason, I felt like this was some badly written hero story of some sort.

As he said that out of nowhere, a metal pot fell on his head as someone yelled out at him.

“Sorry!”

he just shook it off like it was nothing and his Aura lit up.

As he quickly just wanted to get his luggage and leave, so that's what he did. He grabbed His belongings and left the building.

As Jaune puts down his bags in the room and lets out a sigh as he just went and sat on the bed he takes out his scroll texting his family that he made it safely to Vale and the hotel as he then lays on the bed as he looks up at the roof nothing much going through his mind just randomly thinking of some ideas for upgrading Crocea Mors, as he then holds his hand out as he is then surrounded by crystal looking weapons surrounding him and grabs Crocea as he looks at his fathers sword still in its sheath he looking to see what he could do to add to the family blade but nothing came up to mind as he could only groan in annoyance as then he gets a text from his one of his sister that asked him something.

“Jaune, did you make sure you have everything in your bag?” Rose texted to him, which made him raise an eyebrow as he texted back

“Yeah, why?” he asked them, texting them

“Are you really sure?” As then, she texted a picture of some dust crystals and a scroll with which Jaune was shocked and hopped out of the bed and started to look through his luggage for the items.

as Noctis coughed to get Jaune attention as he did he pointed behind Jaunes belt as some crystals were there as he then scratches the back of his head in embarrassment and didn’t want to text back to his sister reason is to not wanting the embarrassment of a small prank from one of his sisters succeeded into thinking that he left behind his dust.

“It seems that your running low on some Dust, you should restock It’s always good to be prepared for anything that is the most logical thing to do” Advised Noctis to Jaune Who was checking his Dust supply and was running out of Dust specifically wind and fire Dust Jaune nodded in agreement with Noctis but then something came to mind for Jaune.

“Um…will there even be a Dust shop open at this time?” he said as looking out the window as it began getting late in the afternoon, but then Cloud chimed in.

“On our way to the hotel I saw a dust shop and it looked like a shop that would still be open at this time if i remember it saying in the schedule ” he said to Jaune as he prepared to go to the dust shop.

And Jaune grabbed his belongings and exited out the door.

Cloud walked ahead, showing the path towards the shop with both Noctis and Jaune following close behind as they were in comfortable silence with the sound of passing vehicles and the buzzing from the lights beginning to turn on.

“So how far is the shop?” asked Jaune

“Just 2 blocks away” Cloud said plainly, as they all kept silent again. Jaune couldn’t help but let his curiosity win as he asked them both.

“You know I got to ask you both something if you don’t mind me asking you both?” Jaune asked them both.

“Shoot”

“Why are guys walking when you fly?” Jaune asked as the two ghosts continued to walk in silence for a couple of moments

“Well that was a stupid question to ask” said Cloud plainly as an anime arrow hit Jaunes's head, causing a tick mark to appear.

“I have to agree with Cloud on that,” said Noctis, which caused Jaune to turn to him, feeling a small sense of betrayal.

“ it's because it's like we're asking you why do you breathe, it's something that feels natural, we know that we can fly we just like walking” Noctis answered as Cloud nods in agreement in what Noctis said, as Jaune understood it’s just something that simply that comes naturally for them and really shouldn't think deep into it.

As they finally made it to the store he read ‘Dust till Dawn’ as a little chuckle escaped Jaune, he got the joke and walked in as a small bell jingled as then the cashier turned towards him.

“Welcome to Dust till dawn. How may I help you,” the old man kindly said to Jaune.

“I need both fire and wind, Dust, uncut” Jaune simply said to the man nodded and went to go grab the dust. Another chime was then heard as someone talked.

“Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a dust shop open at this time?” said in mock annoyance as Jaune turned around as he was pretty surprised at who he’s seeing right in front of him. As then, a grunt raised a gun right at his face, yet Jaune could only look at it boringly as he leaned on to the desk of the register while crossing his arms.

As the old man came in sight and let out a sigh and walked up to open the register.

“Please don't hurt him. Just take the money and go… Please” said with

“Why that's a generous offer, but we're not here for the money” said the fashion disaster towards the old man. Then, turning  to the grunts.

“Get the dust” he commanded while the rest of the grunts nodded and went for the dust but then reached into his pocket as this caused all to stiffen still and aimed their weapons at him with caution.

“ Hey, don’t do anything stupid, kid!” yelled one of the grunts as he put the gun close to Jaunes face.

Jaune just raised one of his hands in showing surrender as he then took out something that confused everyone there.

“Geez you guys are really jumpy aren’t you? You should relax” said Jaune as he was doing some tricks with a coin.

Roman could only chuckle “so we got a jokester here huh” he walked up to Jaune, standing face to face as he caught the coin that Jaune tossed into the air with ease.

“So you think you're some sort of tough guy huh” he said looking straight into the kids eyes as with Jaune not shying away from Romans leer as then he saw something in the corner of his eye and it was the coin that he nabbed from the brat but then had the guts to steal it back.

‘The kid has guts i’ll give him that’ he thought to himself impressed by the capabilities of the kid able to steal from him, once again he nabbed the coin away as it was in the air and put it in his back pocket.

He turns back to see Jaune flipping another coin as he checks his back pocket he still has the coin still a feeling of annoyance washed over him as his sense of pride was being trampled by some kid who is making him look like some kind of idiot.

“Ok listen here brat, i'm running thin on patience and on time so we’re just going to wrap this up  before things get …ugly” but can only hear the metallic sound of the coin that the boy is continuing but the metallic sound was beginning to becoming more and more annoying beginning to tick him off and grabs the coin tosses it behind him in full destructed annoyance as his gaze lands on Jaune as he looks back
at him not hiding or backing away from the hard, cold gaze.

“ So unlike your outfit then?” said Jaune as then someone could only chuckle in the background, trying to hold back their laughter, but Roman looked ready to kill him as he nabbed a gun from one of the

“ok so a little bit of advice” Jaune said as he raised his hands that he was giving up, when he said the last bit all raised their eyes with cautious curiosity, with one grunt asking out of curiosity.

“Yeah and what's the advice shrimp” he said towards Jaune as he could only smirk, thinking that he could threaten him to just leave and quiver in fear, but he was sorely mist

“Next time Bring more people with you” Jaune said as a smile was easily seen as then the dim light disappeared and  just as he did the one goon that threatened him, immediately his face was having a makeout session with the floor which all could only see in shock.

“Let's get the show on the road” said Jaune he said as he was flipping the coin into the air.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 104 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
193 9 6
Disclaimer: this story was inspired by SonicBlade40 stories and rwby belongs to Monty Oum and finale fantasy vx belongs to Square Enix hope you injoy...
24.9K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
13K 302 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...