DISCONNECTED

By YoncesStalli_

They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay... More

Regret.
Hurt.
Feature.
Session.
Divorce?
You Got Me.
Live.
Therapist Revisit.
Lemonade.
Healed.
Release Party.
Re-Connection.
TMZ.
Him or Her.
Lies.
Court.
Tension.
Promise.
Start Over.
Loving.
Aftermath.
Whos Daddy?
Family.
Scandal.
Who Will Win?

Strength.

616 30 8
By YoncesStalli_

3 days later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Megan Pov

Today I have a therapy session and right after I have a studio session with Beyoncé again.

The first studio session all my feelings started coming back and I tried to fight them but I couldn't.

Those hazel pools drew me back in. I couldn't control it...

She's gotten finer and her body is so filled out. She's married though so I can't act how I want.

Her voice though...mm. If her voice is deep now I don't know what it was before because her voice is so sexy and husky.

She knew what she was doing. Touching me and shit.

Even three years later and I still can't resist her touch.

But at therapy I'm gonna ask how I can be strong around her because if she wants me back like she claims she does I'm gonna need some SERIOUS action.

I'm talkin' divorce and everything. I'm still pissed at her though that's one thing that ain't change.

I may have been a little weak but that's gon change real quick watch.

I walked into my therapist office and she greeted me with a soft smile.

"Hello Megan.." she said softly.

"Hey.." I said back dryly. I'm still not very fond of therapy just yet but I'm trying for myself.

"How has everything been going since we started?" She said pulling out her notepad and pen.

"Well um...I had to face my ex because she offered to remix my song..."

"May I have a name?" She said.

"Beyoncé..." I said and she looked up at me a furrowed her eyebrows.

"As in Jay-z and Beyonce?" She said and I nodded my head. She put her pen down and looked at me sideways.

She don't believe me.

"I'm serious I'm not crazy" she still continued to look at me crazy. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone pulling up a picture of us.

I showed her the picture and she looked shocked.

"Oh wow- ok um continue" she said grabbing her notepad and pen again.

"We met up in the studio and she started apologizing and stuff and I could feel myself wanting to fall right back into her arms. I can't trust her though because she broke my heart and she hurt me mentally. I don't want her to feel like she can run over me and take me back whenever she feels like it. I don't wanna get back with her until she's divorced. I wanna be able to be strong around her and not feel weak.." I expressed.

She hummed and wrote down in her notepad. I anxiously tapped my foot on the floor waiting for her to respond.

"Ok Megan...here's what I want you to do." She sat her notepad aside and gave me direct eye contact.

"When ever you guys have another studio session I want you to keep it strictly professional around her and if she tries to push you then tell her to stop but thats if you want her to stop. If anything if you wanna work out a relationship then let her know you won't get with her unless she gets a divorce. Express to her how you feel so she can get a better understanding of the situation." She said and I nodded but there's a slight problem.

Beyoncé will always be able to get her way with me no matter how hard I try to push her away. I have a soft spot for her.

"I don't know if I can and that's the problem...I have a soft spot for her and it will never go away. I had attachment issues back then and she was the one I was attached to. I think I'm still attached to her just differently..." I said and she nodded.

"Hmmm ok...describe what you mean by attached." She said pulling her notepad out again.

"I craved intimacy from her, I needed her near me all the time and craved her full attention. If I didn't get it I would get really possessive and insecure..." I said and from the looks of it she already knew what I was gonna say.

"Mhm it seems you have anxious attachment...you have told me that you mother and father are no longer living so you needed to find someone to give you comfort and fulfill your needs because your parents weren't able to. She was the one that could properly fulfill them correct?" She asked and I nodded my head yes. She made sure my needs were met at all times.

"These attachments are hard to get past because you are attached mentally not physically. You guys had a strong connection and right now you guys are disconnecting from each other. I'm sure it's hard for the both of you so I think you guys need have conversation and honestly you should ask her to come with you to a therapy session so I can read temperatures and get from her point of view" she said and I kinda thought she just wanted to meet Beyoncé.

"Ok...I'll try" I said lowly. I don't know how I feel about expressing my feelings to Beyoncé but I gotta try for myself.

2 hours later...

I walked into the studio room making eye contact with Beyoncé. I broke it and walked in sitting in the same spot as last time. I made a new verse for the beginning of the song just to add some spice but for right now we need to talk.

"Beyoncé I need to talk to you.." I said nervously.

"Of course..." she said sweetly coming over to sit next to me. I could feel her burning holes in the side of my head.

I took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Beyoncé you know how much I love you...but what you did broke me completely. I understand that I've done some things in our past relationship that weren't good but I gave the effort to fix it but you didn't give the same energy back. I chased after you Beyoncé...but I will not have my heart stepped on by you Beyoncé. If you want me you betta work for it." I said and I didn't know if she was listening or not but I didn't care.

I said what I said.

" And before you even think about getting with me you need to get a damn divorce because I'm not gonna interact with you if your gonna go home and get the same treatment from your nigga" I finished off. If she thinks I'm gonna be a side hoe that she can dip into when she needs something she thought wrong.

"Megan I don't know if I can get a divorce I have a baby with him..." she said and I laughed.

"Then you don't want me. Simple as that." I said and she grabbed my face making me look at her.

"Don't say that. I want you Megan I craved you for three years but it's not easy Megan. My marriage doesn't even feel real. He doesn't touch me anymore. We don't kiss. He cheats everyday Megan. I want you...I want you so fucking bad Megan " she said bringing her face close to mine almost making our lips connect.

I snapped out of it and pushed her back slightly.

"We're keeping it professional Beyoncé until you figure out what you want. Maybe you should come to a therapy session with me to help you out..you need some guidance " I said and she frowned deeply.

"Megan I know what I want and it's you. Why can't you see that?" She said and I could see she was getting frustrated.

"I can't see that because you have a ring-"I looked down at her hands and not one ring was in sight.

"You were saying?" She said sassily waving her hands in my face.

"Regardless Beyoncé you are legally married to that man and you know how I feel about people putting they damn hands in mah face." I said pushing her hands down and she huffed.

"I'm sorry... but Megan do you know what I would have to go through to divorce him? The public will know faster than I could even blink! It's not that easy Megan.." she said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Like I said Beyoncé. We're keeping it professional" I said not letting up.

I understand that it's not easy but if she really wanted me she wouldn't care what the public would think.

"Fine then...we're better off separated anyways..." I mugged her and scoffed.

"Keep that same energy Beyoncé" I said and I could see all over her face that she didn't mean to say that.

Too damn bad.

~~

CLOCK THAT TEA MEGAN!😭😭 Anyways... how do yall think the therapy session went? Do yall think Beyonce should divorce Jay? Let me know in the comments!

Bey?

Megan?

Let me know yall!

Vote and comment!

Love yall❤️

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 781 33
Beyonce found out jay cheated on her with multiple women she went to the club to drink the pain away...then she saw the most beautiful girl ... Megan...
76.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
11.5K 395 27
The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her mom refused to let her live with her da...
12.2K 493 19
A love story between Kelly, Michelle, and BeyoncΓ©. Kelly and BeyoncΓ© had the perfect relationship built on love, trust, and communication, but someho...