Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-50

3.6K 104 9
By EricaAB99

Chapter-50

Few weeks later,

Riccardo's POV:

I sat in the living room, Fred sat in front of me. He kept nagging my ears off. It feels like he is almost chewing my brain.

I know situation is not in my favor, Riley and her family are underground, most likely in protection of someone. They are not easy to deal with.

I can feel the scheming going under my rule, Half of the dogs are by their side.

While only few loyal are by my side, I don't care anymore.

But what bothers me is the hesitation in between me and Cherish. She confessed, I loved every bit of it. We shared lot of passionate and sweet nights and days together after that.

I tried to get time for her, but I can feel how awkward she got. I couldn't understand why she is so shy all of a sudden. I have to push is too far to hear her say she loves me, every time her cheeks turn red, her eyes gets foggy.

Like she doesn't like the control she loses over herself, I am happy, but her being too cautious is making me wonder what's going in her head.

I saw her walking around the mansion, getting her everyday schedules up. I realized how attentive she got to her friend Jasmine over few calls, like she is paying attention to the casino.

I know she might be worried about Riley's matter, and trying to get busy, I actually over heard her that day. I need to fix this before her worries over power her heath.

I couldn't take her for vacation because of this mess.

I looked at Fred as I said, "Cancel the meetings from next week, I am going on a vacation...."

Fred said, "What!... you know the situation!!... They are about to throw you out of your power and you want vacation!!!"

I smirked they cannot do that, I will strangle them before that day arrives.

I noticed something, She is not wearing heels, she is avoiding wearing heals. That's out of her character.

Cherish was eating her sandwich. She is eating the same food for like 2 or 3 days, she is not wearing heels. She seemed to cautious with her moments and the way she walks... or I am just thinking too much.

She got picky with food.

As far as I remember, she was wearing flats yesterday...... no, actually she is wearing flats for whole week....

This is not her, it's not how she dresses up.

My worried signaled something. She looks pale too, am I right? For that day is messing my mind.

It can't be...

Why would she hide this if she knows?

She is really Pregnant....

I ignored Fred nagging, and walked to the dining area of the palace, I sat near her.

Cherish said, "Morning... I thought you didn't had time for me...."

I smirked, but my suspicious eyes never left her. I was studying her too close.

I said, "How can I?"

I leaned for a kiss, but she hesitate. Her eyes looked away, her cheeks immediately turned scarlet. She said, "Riccardo.... Fred is here... and I am eating..."

See this is what I mean... She got sweeter and shy too.

I still placed a kiss on her forehead, I warned, "I don't care... never stop me..."

She took another bite of her sandwich. She is avoiding looking at me, as if she is hiding something.

She asked me, "You did had breakfast right?"

I answered, "I didn't.... I am not feeling like eating...."

She insisted, "Then... some juice...." She just wants to get off my attention, I can feel it.

I nod, taking the juice. I spilled the juice on the table as if my hand slipped. She grasped as the juice fell on her flats dropping down the table.

She said, "Riccardo...." She whispered angry, but as our eyes met it turned into soft whisper, "Riccardo, be careful...."

Why?

Can't you tell me why I should be careful?

She is definitely hiding something from me.

I said, "I am sorry.... I made a mistake, Wife..."

I turned to the maid as I said, "Get Cherish her heels.... these are ruined..."

Cherish turned to the maid as she said, "No.. No... bring flats....."

I looked at her as if she proved my suspicion. I knew I was glaring at her, if she is hiding it then she is in trouble.

I should just take her to the doctor.

I asked almost making her lose this mind game, "Why?.. Don't you like heels?... You have so many of them..."

She looked at me as she whines, "I do.... but...."

But?

Tell me...

I deserve this... If it's true, if you are pregnant then no one in the world will be as happy as me. I just want words.

Cherish looked at me, she removed those flats. She said, "But I have shoe bites... I can't wear them for now..."

I looked at her feet, she indeed had band-aids on them, and one on the back side of her leg too.

Sh*t!!

I called Fred, "Fred bring the first aid box..."

Few minutes later, I was redressing her wounds. I was fool, I thought she was hiding her pregnancy but turns out she injured her leg.

I sighed, she hissed as I placed fresh band-aid on her leg.

Cherish said, "Be gentle.... it still stings..."

I even spilled juice on her feet intentionally, I hope I don't get her shoe bites infected.

I said to her, "I am sorry.... You should have told me, you got hurts..."

She said shaking her shoulders, "It's no big deal... I always get shoe bite every few months.... it's like bad luck..."

She laughed, I smiled looking down, I whispered, "Wear the bunny slippers you have... they will be comfortable...."

She said defending, "They are not stylish, they are for indoors...."

Cherish's POV:

I sighed as I sat down on the bathroom floor, I am so fearful, like I was never this anxious about anything.

I called Jasmine, I need her right now.

She answered the call, I whispered, "Hey..."

I heard her, "Cherish... God! I thought you will never call... tell me, Did you checked?"

I called her few days back but I didn't had courage for it. I whispered, "No.... I mean... I took a test in the mall..... so..."

Jasmine said, "Cherish.... go to the hospital... With your husband...."

I almost screamed, "No..."

I realized how loud I was, I almost got caught in the morning. I don't want to cause a scene right now.

I whispered slowly, "No... I DON'T KNOW... you won't understand....... it can't be true.... I... I think..."

She said declaring, "Cherish.... Was the test positive?"

She ordered, I whispered, "No..."

But it was positive, I don't want to tell this to anyone. I mean it, I will lose everything in one second if anyone knows.... or is suspicious about me being Pregnant...

She sighed, She said, "You are a great liar... but I can feel your nervousness through the phone... Make an appointment with a good doctor...."

I said, "Jas... I am so scared.... this can't happen to me...." I started crying. I don't know WHY, I am so fearful about this.

Like I can't even think straight. Riley's matter is still on rocks and there is no ending to that matter. Will it be sane if I am really pregnant?

It's not the right time.... I am not ready....

He will leave if he knows I am pregnant. He said earlier that he won't let me have his child. What will he do if he knows?

This is not right. This baby cannot ruin my life like this.

But I am unknowingly taking care of this child, I changed my habits and he started to notice... this is so bad!!

I need help!!!

But it will bring disaster.

Jasmine said, "Cherish... this is it... I am coming tomorrow... and I will make an appointment..... I warn you, I won't take your bullshit...."

I sighed as she ended the call. My eyes flooded, My hands are shaking..... what do I do?

Where is the end to this?

I heard a knock on the door, I grasped as it shocked me. I heard Riccardo, "Love... You there?"

I fixed myself but he will noticed if he sees my tearful eyes. I need to think something.

I decided shower, yea..... I need to relax....

After 30minutes, I walked out of the bathroom. Riccardo was signing some papers. I had my eyes on him, as he was doing his work on the coffee table.

I sat in my vanity blow drying my hair, I was so lost and worried. I am like this since I got suspicious about it.

I am not ready, this is not the right time..... I don't even want kids.

What is going on with my life?

Now, I don't want to lose him either.

What is way out of this?

I heard Riccardo, "Love...... Your father invited us for dinner tomorrow, you are not picking up his calls?"

I sat on the bed abandoning the dryer, I whispered, "I... I...didn't wanted to..."

I felt like everyone knows, or everyone will know. I am that anxious about this. There is no way anyone will know.

And Iris knows about me the pregnancy kit in the mall, I made up a reason later that it is negative and Riccardo will gain nothing out of it.

I took a promise she will not tell anyone either. She just replied, 'This time I will be true friend, you come first then my duty to Boss.'

I didn't realized when Riccardo was close to me, he was looking at my face standing tall. I diverted my gaze as it made me so shy and fearful, that he will read my mind or something.

I don't want him know.... not until I am sure about it.... then I need to think of a way.

Riccardo pulled my chin to face him, he asked, "Are you still angry with him about our marriage?..... That's why you are not talking to your father..... Are you unhappy with me?"

NO.... I am so happy, that I fear I will not survive if I lose you.

Riccardo got closer to my face, He whispered, "Wife..... you make me wonder what's up your mind?"

I replied, "It's between my father and me.... don't worry, I just want him to re-realize my importance..."

Riccardo smirked kissing me, he makes my heart beat so fast. Soon, he was on top of me, He whispered, "Why you so hot?"

I embraced him as I said, "You are just... too greedy...." He chuckled, he whispered, " I am... you do this to me..."

Riccardo said kissing my shoulder, "I love you too much...."

I chuckled, until I felt his hand on my waist caressing it. He carried my stomach to my waist... it made my heart jump in fear.

What if he notices?

I whispered, "I don't want to go for dinner at my parents...." But I want to meet Isaac after all he stood beside me that day.

Riccardo whispered kissing me further, ".... will it make you upset?"

I nod in silence, He whispered back, "Sorry, but I already committed....."

I felt him pushing my top up exposing my skin, I closed my eyes as I missed him, I missed how he caresses me.

Riccardo grabbed my face as he said, "Look at me, Love...."

I obeyed his orders, his eyes are drowned in desire. His eyes are not resting I can tell that. He wants me so bad.

Riccardo whispered, "How god made you so pretty?.... so he does exists...."

Author's POV:

Riccardo's Dad said to Riley's father, "He will cool down in few days... then and then only ask for peace.... I will try to convince him..."

Riley stood there in the corner of the room silent, Riccardo's father said, "Till then make sure not to get under his hands... He has set his dogs out to hunt..."

Riley whispered, "I understand... Don't worry Uncle... It's my fault that I edited those pictures, I should have made those pictures true...."

Riccardo's father was annoyed at this point, He taunted, "I never knew you were this stupid, Riley.... I should reconsider making you Riccardo's wife..."

Riley's eyes went wide, Riccardo's father whispered, "That Cherish seems smarter than you.... thinking of which, if Rizzo's didn't satisfy my power, Derosa's daughter isn't a problem..... at least she is somewhat smart...."

Riley looked down, Her father said, "Mr. Valentine... don't worry too much. I will fix this.... Riley is a smart women, you know, no one can handle this empire like her...."

Riccardo's father nod dissatisfied as he said, "Stay underground for now..."

He walked out silent. Riley's nails were digging her fist, she whispered to herself, "Cherish!! Cherish!!!... What is so great in her!!!!... I need to take her out!!......."

Follow me on insta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 58.3K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
662K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
17.8K 279 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
118K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...