โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

Von matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... Mehr

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

19. Two bodies, One soul.

785 47 14
Von matsya_200406

The greatest gift her brothers could give her, was getting her ready for marriage themselves. With the help of their wives all six of them helped their sister get ready and she has to remember not to cry, otherwise they would yell at her in mock anger, saying she would spill her kajal. Her solah shringar was done with utmost respect and delicacy, keeping in mind her nature.  With the help of Gurumata and Draupadi, Arjun bound his sisters hair, and braided it with flowers and other adornments.
Bheem, the strongest of them all carefully drew her mehendi on instructions from his wife, with such intricate designs, that she was shook.  Kamarband and other jewelry was dressed by her priy bhabhishrees, while the maangteeka was set on her forehead by Karn. They all decked their sister with so much love, that she felt, if she would have been wearing only leaves and grass, she would look just as beautiful, if they decked her with the same love.

Her mata, the one who raised her looked at her daughter. Her beautiful strong daughter, who had grown up into a wonderful woman.

" Putri, today your father would be so proud of you and would have been so happy to see you like this. I am so proud of you. " She said, applying her kajal behind her ear to ward off the evil eyes of men.

" Chalein Jyeshtha? Your var is waiting for his vadhu. " Sahdev said.

" Waise, Jyeshth. Now we won't be able to trouble Jyeshtha about Jijashree. " Nakul said, laughing.

" Why so Nakul? " Bheem asked.

"Arre. Now she will be married, so she'll go to Vajji. When she's not here, how will we trouble her? " Nakul answered, but his answer brought a dampening effect on everyone's mood.

" Priy Nakul. Even if I am not here. I know very well what all of you are capable off. My anuj and Jyeshth are married. Sahdev will come to Vajji soon to marry Meenakshi anyway with the way she is in love with him. When will you find me my bhabhi? " She said, laughing at his frowning face.

As they walked towards the mandap, Karunika recalled every moment she had spent before with her brothers and family and how her Yuvraj' presence influenced their fate. She would not change a thing.

She looked up through her veil, to see her Yuvraj, who looked as handsome as the stars in the night sky. Uniquely beautiful. He was exactly that. Beautiful and mesmerizing.

The two looked at each other and they felt as if their souls were one.  Blue eyes lost in brown, while the brown made the blue her home. There are people who marry and remain as two individuals.  Karunika and Adam would become one soul and two bodies. Silent promises of their sentiments were made, as they got ready for Jaimala.

" Jijashree. We won't let you have our sister this easily. " Arjun said, running up with his brothers to lift their sister up.

"Arre murkh. Neeche rakho. I'll lose my balance and fall. " She said laughing at her Yuvraj's plight, who wondered how to garland his love.

" Jyeshtha. We promised you. Neither will we let you fall, nor your respect. You know that is our vachan. Trust us. " Nakul said, shouldering his sister .

" So jijashree. Before we let you garland our sister. One request please. " Bheem said.

" Bolo. What is it that you want? " He asked them, while Karunika laughed silently.

" Every year, Jyeshtha must be able to live with us for two months and you will not trouble her. " Arjun said.

" Kya? What are you talking about Arjun. I'll become his wife. I will have responsibilities towards my new family as well. " Karunika said, shook by their demand.

" Jyeshtha. That is why we said two months only. Bhrata Bheem was talking about six whole months. " Sahdev said laughing.

"So Yuvraj? Do you accept? " Nakul asked.

The man in  question looked at his love and answered, " I will let her stay with you all life if she wants to. " He told them, reaffirming her choice to make him her life partner. Her ardhang.

" Uchit hai. Now try to garland her. " Sahdev said.

Adam stood there, thinking while Karunika just looked proud. She knew he would come up with a way. Suddenly, he doubled up, as if in immense pain.

"Aaaah." He shouted. " It's paining too much. Please help. " He said, squinting his eyes.

" Adam ! What happened to you Oh my! Someone call the Rajyvaidy. " She said jumping down her brother arms, before they could stop her.

The second she bent down to touch his face, to examine him, he stood up straight, and put the beautiful mala around her neck.

" Leejiye mitr Karn. I made her mine. " He said, while Karunika who looked close to tears looked around, her gaze settling on the laughing prince, who wouldn't stop laughing.

" I will not marry him. " She announced, which silenced the prince in a few seconds. He looked at her with struck eyes, desperate blue ones regretting his joke, when her eyes went from angry to naughty, she grabbed the mala meant for him and put it around his.

"Now I made you mine. " She said triumphantly while the others laughed.

"Dekhiye Jyeshth. With one cry she did something so smartly. Now what will you do for the rest of your life? " Meenakshi asked laughing.

The pair looked at each other with smiles in their eyes,  their love shining brighter than a diamond.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Var and vadhu to sit down.

" The brothers of the kanya to give her, three handfulls of puffed rice, to offer to the agnikund as sacrement. " The pandit told them.

All six of them offered the rice and slowly and steadily this ritual was also completed.

Now, the father of the bride was to be called for the Kanyadan.

" Brhamin dev. Pitashree cannot do it. Can our mata do it? " Yudhishthir asked.

"Avashy. If any of you is married, you may support her as well. "

Keeping her daughters hand inthe Yuvraj's, Kunti looked up at her to be damad ji.

" Yuvraj. I give you the responsibility to look after my daughter's happiness, as I promise she'll look after yours. " Kunti told him, as the pandit ji poured gangajal on Karunika's hands, which flowed into Adam's.

Var and Vadhu to stand for the satpadi.

Devika walked up to Karunika and Adam, to tie their clothes together, her odhini and his angvastr.

While there are several steps to bind the souls of two humans in a marriage, this one prevails all, as it signifies their bound for seven generations, seven lives with seven steps.

Adam, leading Karunika began the first round

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚘𝚠

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. '

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙟𝙖. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. '

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚠

' 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙤, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡. '

' 𝙄 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙫𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧. '

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚠.

' 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. '

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡. '

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚘𝚠.

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,  𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. '

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚. '

Now, Karunika stepped forward, leading Adam through the last three vows.

𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚘𝚠.

' 𝙄 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪. '

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣, 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. '

𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚘𝚠.

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. '

'𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. '

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚘𝚠.

'𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙫𝙤𝙬𝙨, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚. '

' 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧. '

The two then looked at each other, knowing, that they do not need to speak their vows to each other. The trust is enough.

They sat down, while Karunika's maangteeka was removed by Adam to fill with sindoor.

Just as Bhagwan SiyavarRamchandr felt happy to see the red lining his wife's head, the beauty of it, Adam was overcome with the happiest of emotions, seeing his wife in front of him.

The chudamami was brought by the brothers, who offered it to Adam. Carefully, so as to not hurt her, he adorned his head with the chudamani, signifying their marriage, their love and their prosperity.

Thus the wedding of two souls was completed, battling pain, tests and all taints made on the purity of their love.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

As she was ready to leave, her vidai, the most heartwrenching time for any girl began. However, she couldn't find it in herself to cry. Her brothers, all looked at her with love. Their wives ready to greet her by bending to take her aashirvad. She felt happy. Complete. When one is content, no tears are found and she goes away, leaving a part of her love for them to share.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

In the palace of Vajji, she was greeted by her mother, Nalini  and her sister Meenakshi. They welcomed her with aarti thal and the two walked in, hand in hand, becoming the leaders of their kingdom.

"Putri, you are now the daughter of this Kingdom. Lead them with the love you lead your brothers and family with, as I trust you to do so, once Maharaj steps
down." Nalini told Karunika higging her warmly.

" And me mata? Shouldn't I lead as well? " He asked laughing.

"Aaaai! Mata it hurts stop
please. " Adam yelled trying to pry his mother's hand off his precious ears. How would he manage his life if his ears were damaged and he couldn't hear his beautiful wife speak. Wife. Still felt beautifully unusual.

Meanwhile, Karunika stood by laughing at her poor husband's fate.

" Kya re. I am talking to my daughter. How long will you seek your mata's approval? You know you will lead. But she will become your strength, as you need to become hers. Never back down. " She him.

" Ji mata. " They said in unison, hugging their mata.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

As Karunika waited by the balcony, gazing at her kingdom, she was lost in thought of how life would be here. Every day would be new, testing and yet fulfilling, she hoped. The winds here were cold and she rubbed her arms to keep herself warm, when the one who promised to provide her the warmth, stood behind her, hugging her around the waist.

" Priy. I brought you a gift." He told her, keeping his head on hers.

" Hmm. Is it like last time? " She asked smirking.

" No. Nothing can come close to that one. I have brought you something else." He said, turning her around to show her one of the most beautiful bangles she had seen. It was a representation of their love. Beautiful wood and lakh bangles, with blue and green bands, decorated with gold designs.

Lifting her hand in his, he made her wear those, with gentleness and love. As she stared at the bangles with joy, he stared at her, his whole world in front of him. He never understood how the world claimed to burn the world down if anyone harmed their love and now there was no more explanation needed. He would burn it down if the world hurt her.

" Karunika. I need a vachan from you today. " He told her, holding his hands in his.

" Arre. We haven't even been married for a day and you want a vachan?"  She said, chuckling.

" Alright Arya. What should I promise? " She asked when she realised the seriousness in his eyes.

" Priy. Promise me. That you will not hide the information of the conception of our first child. No matter how much you may think you are saving me from the pain, you will not hide that information from me. Vachan
do. " He said, staring into her eyes.

" Arya I -"

"Vachan do Karunika. " He repeated with solemnity.

" Vachan diya. I will tell you the truth if I conceive our first
child. " She said, smiling at him, while he looked down at her with a love in his eyes.

"Come, we'll rest. You must be tired. " He told her leading her to the bed.

" Arre. But I need to take all of this off first she said. " Going back in front of the mirror.

Gently, he stood behind, putting her hand on his, to take out the jewelry.

" When I am here, why work when you are so tired? " He asked her.

" You must also be tired. " She said, countering.

" I am. But I wasn't the one carrying around a house with me as I was walking. So much  jewelry. How are women not submerged under the weight? " He asked her, taking out her necklaces, rings and armbands.

" We are used to it Arya. " She told him laughing as he couldn't manage to figure out the clasp of the kamarband.

" I'll do this, wait. " She said, taking it off.

As she was finally bereft of all her jewls save for the bangles he had given her, they stepped into bed, sleep calling them into her sweet abode.
________________________________

Well they got married. Yay 😊😊😊
.

Please comment and share. I hope you are enjoying.
Next comes.... Life in vajji. Followed by the Sabha.

Please comment those who are comfortable. Your comments motivate me to write better and with more love in my stories.

Much love
Radhekrishn❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 272 15
She is strength She is gentleness She is truth She is justice She is a mother She is a child She is the epitome of beauty with brains, she is calm as...
51.8K 2.5K 30
The great Mahabharata war has been over long ago... Sudarshan Chakradhari is now waiting for the curse of Gandhari to show its effect... But an unexp...
3.7K 273 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
64.7K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...