The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 104

1.2K 32 1
By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano

I woke up for the second time today and rolled on my stomach then rubbed my eyes. "Good morning, trouble marker." Dante said from beside me and I laughed.

"He started it not me." I said, stopped rubbing my eyes and looked at him. "Actually Luca started it." I added and he furrowed his eyebrows.

I told him everything that happened, he burst into laughter and I joined in as well. "Your attitude sometimes I swear." He said while laughing.

"It's not that bad is it?" I asked and he nodded his head, I whacked his arm making his jaw drop.

"See that's what I'm talking about and leave the hitting for Lorenzo." He said while rubbing his arm.

"He only gets more sass from me because he's a big dork." I said and Dante chuckled, shook his head.

"I can't lie he is a big dork." Dante said and I laughed.

There was a knock on the door which made Dante get up to answer the door and I hid beside the bed. "Where is she at?" I heard Lorenzo's voice.

"She was just on the bed." Dante said and I slowly peeked my head up which made them both laugh.

"It's not funny, I do not want to be stuck in a hospital all day with Emiliano. I would lose my mind." I said while crawling back onto the bed.

Lorenzo handed Dante three bags which made Dante grab them hesitantly. "It's food for the two of you, Alessandro ordered you two food." Lorenzo said and Dante nodded his head.

Lorenzo started walking away. "Good bye, dork." I said and he stopped, then back up and glared at me which made me give him a smile.

"Don't try me, I will keep you will me all day." Lorenzo said and Dante closed, locked the door which made me laugh.

"She's mine for day, dork." Dante said and I laughed harder.

"Dante I swear if you start calling me dork as well I will kick your ass." Lorenzo yelled from the other side.

"Watch your language, Nerd." I yelled and Dante placed the food down, started laughing while holding his stomach.

"Don't tell me what to do missy. I swear later I will get both of you." He yelled and I laughed, shake my head.

"Go get high, loser." I yelled back and Dante was laughing uncontrollably while sitting in the chair in front of the bed.

We heard Lorenzo walk away and Dante stopped laughing, grabbed the floor then got back into the bed. He pulled the floor out of the bags and placed them on the bed then grabbed the two forks, handed me one. He then turned on the tv and we started eating while watching it.

Third Person

The two siblings ate while watching tv and the other siblings were doing their own thing. Alessandro was with Matteo in the office with Alessio, both Emiliano and Lorenzo were not home. Giovanni, Domenico and Luca were with the black brothers at their house.

"Has she come out of her room yet?" Liam asked, and Luca nodded his head.

"She did but it took Harvey and Mike to get her to understand that we wouldn't hurt her. The noah thing almost made us lose her again." Domenico told the brothers.

"Can we please go see her then?" Liam asked.

"She locked herself in Dante's room for the day so, you can't today but we can see if you three can spend the night." Giovanni asked and the black brothers nodded their heads.

Back at home, Alessio knocked on the door of Dante's room and Alessio watched his daughter peek her head out slowly which made him laugh. "He's not here, so you're safe." He told her and she opened the door then climbed back into Dante's bed.

"I need your paperwork son, today is the due date." Alessio said to Dante, who stood up out of his bed then walked over to his desk and grabbed the paperwork.

He walked over to the door, handed the paperwork to Alessio. "So, what happened this morning?" Alessio asked.

"Luca started it so, he's the one you should ask." Yaszy said and Alessio chuckled, shook his head.

"I already know what happened, I just wanted to see if you would tell me." Alessio said and Dante chuckled.

"Luca did call me a mole rat and I had to remind him that him and I were twins." She said making Alessio along with Dante laughed then shook their heads. "Which why did you have to have twins?" She added.

"I don't know, princess, You and Luca just popped out as twins, we didn't know." Alessio said.

"I should have been the first one to pop out not Luca." She said, Dante and Alessio laughed again.

"Someone woke up sassy." Alessio said then walked back to his office after closing the door behind him.

~

The younger siblings arrived back home with the black brothers along with them. They walked up the stairs and started heading to Luca's room but were stopped when they heard giggles coming from Dante's room.

The younger siblings along with the black brothers looked at each other. Alessio along with Alessandro and Matteo walked out of the office, looked down at Dante's door then stood in the hallway looking at Dante's door.

They all listened to Yaszy's giggle coming from Dante's room, the two heard footsteps walking up the stairs, and looked to see Lorenzo along with Alex. "Is that?" Lorenzo asked shocked.

"Shh, just listen." Alessandro said, they all continued listening to her giggles.

Emiliano entered the house and immediately heard giggles come from upstairs, making him walk up the stairs to see his family standing in the hallway. "I want to know what he's doing to her." Luca said.

"Hopefully tickling the attitude out of her." Lorenzo said.

Everyone's phone dinged making their eyes widened but when they still heard her giggles, they all pulled out their phones to see a message from Dante making them all click on it.

A photo of Lorenzo popped up and when they saw the picture they all looked at Lorenzo whose jaw was dropped, he walked over to the door then opened the door.

The giggles stopped and they watched Lorenzo emerge quickly into Dante's room. "well now I know where she disappears off too." They heard Lorenzo say and then he emerged out of Dante's room.

"She's in the vents." He said, the family laughed and split up.

The younger siblings along with Ace and them went to Luca's bedroom, walked in to see her laying in his bed. They quickly entered his bedroom, Luca locked the door.

"Nice photo." Domenico said and she chuckled.

"I have more of him and I even have some of Emiliano." She said and showed them all the photos, they all were laughing so hard they were all crying.

"Oh my gosh, at least you wipe the makeup off before they wake up." Giovanni said and she agreed with them.

There was a knock on the door making her use Ace as a shield which made him chuckle, Luca stood up and answered the door to see Alessandro. "Is she here?" Alessandro asked.

"That depends. Is Lorenzo standing out there?" Luca asked and Alessandro shook his head.

"She's using Ace as a shield." Luca said, Alessandro looked to see her peeking her head out from behind Ace.

Alessandro chuckled. "Well come on, it's time for dinner." He said and walked away from the younger kids, headed to the dining room.

Yaszy jumped on Ace's back causing him to chuckle and hold the back of her knees to make sure she doesn't fall. They all walked out of Luca's room and headed to the dining room where everyone else was.

When they walked in, eyes were immediately turned to them and Lorenzo scoffed. "I will catch you one day, Amore, one day." He said.

She hopped off Ace's back and sat down in her seat, the rest sat down at the table. "Better yet while you're sleeping I am sneaking in and taking an embarrassing picture of you." He said, and she chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure dad keeps his door locked at night." She said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"What does dad have to do with this?" He asked.

"She's saying, she's sleeping in my room tonight and she's right I keep my door locked." Alessio said making her stick her tongue out again at Lorenzo, which caused him to cross his arms.

The chefs walked in carrying plates and placed them down in front of them then walked out of the dining room. They all picked up their utensils and started eating the food that the chefs had prepared for them.

Yaszy ate until she was full then stuck her tongue out at Lorenzo one last time, took her plate to the kitchen and rinsed it off before putting it in the dishwasher.

She walked upstairs to her bedroom then walked into her closet and picked out a sleepwear outfit, changed into it.

She walked out of her closet and Alessio was waiting by her door for her. When he heard her footsteps, he looked and when he saw her, he held his hand out towards her. "Are you ready for bed?" He asked and she nodded her head, placed her hand in his.

They walked to Alessio's room, she climbed into her dad's bed and he went to his closet to change. She got under the covers and waited patiently for him to exit his closet.

She looked around his room and saw a picture of her brothers along with her above his bed. "It was taken before Elena took you from me." She turned her head to see her dad standing by the bed.

He climbed in beside her and got under the covers, patted the space right beside him making her scoot over. She laid beside him and laid her head on his shoulder, he wrapped an arm around her.

She closed her eyes as Alessio ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm so glad that you're finally home, we all missed you." He said whispered, kissed her head.

He rested his head against her head and closed his eyes. Alessio fell asleep with his daughter beside him which he always wished for after she was taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
1.9M 50.6K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
265K 5K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...