His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~

23. Don't come closer to me~

11.8K 727 5
By beauty_writess

We crossed 10k+ reads, also we crossed 100+ followers on Instagram, thankyou so much it means a lot as a new writer love you all💗

I just write this in hurry, because right now everything seem messed up, so please ignore 'grammatical mistakes' that you all doing till now.

Now enjoy the chapter..

Advika POV:

After two months

I am sitting in the balcony folding my leg in chair with a cup of tea in my hand, in most comfortable clothes. Ever since Samrat left, I have been coming here to spend time alone, it's gives me positive vibes but still empty.

Everything feels that it's just passing nothing else, my days when I go to college and spend time with my friends for sometime my loneliness went away, but when I entered in home again everything become empty just like before meeting them.

After meeting him one an half year ago, I never thought I would crave for him like this, I always thought I can spend my whole life without anyone but after he came into my life I see a ray of light in my life, in my whole 21 years of life, there was nothing in my life but sorrow and pain.

He brought color to my colorless life, he did everything for me and he were always ready to marry me, but he chose to wait for my dreams to complete and then we both would have got married but everything changed, but still I'm happy to be his wife.

Right today's day, it's Sunday, it has been 2 months since Samrat went on a business trip, everything I was thinking that today he will come but he did not.

In this two months he called me daily and never forget to ask me about how my day went and I always feel relieved after telling him almost everything.

After that day when I told my friends about Samrat they started asking about him, and keep teasing, it's feels irritating sometimes.

Whenever I asked Samrat about his coming, he continuously making excuses till now I can't get what exactly he is doing in business trip.

Actually he is the boss maybe that's why all responsibility come over his head and all other employees including his boss leaves his company for him.

After time it's started hitting, I just want him to be in my side, when I woke up I want to feel him beside me, we both can enjoy our breakfast and dinner together talking about our day.

But everything seems rubbish to him, that's what after a day of his own marriage he leaves his wife, his boss, his company, his job everything is really important for him.

Even though I'm dying to hug him but now if I will see him I will not glance at him for once that's final, then maybe he will understand what it's feels, when your only loved one did something like this.

But if he had told me that he had to go for so many days, I would have convinced my heart and mind, but he hadn't.

But he used to call every day but today he did not call even once the whole day and I also did not because I am angry na.

It's 8 o'clock in the morning, I never wake up this early in the morning when it's Sunday or if it's my holiday, but this morning I woke up early I don't know why?

On one side I want to run to the bedroom and picked up my phone from side table and directly dial his number but on another side I don't want anything just sit here and wait for his call, nothing else.

In this last two months, somehow I managed to spend time alone and usually sunset in the balcony while having cup of tea in my hand, but everything still feels that something is missing, not something but almost everything without him.

Also something else also changed in this month's, suddenly one day I got a call from unknown number, first I was curious so I picked up and to my surprise.

It was Dhriti's call, obviously after that call when chachi said those words, I hadn't have courage to call on that number again, so I went to her college.

To my surprise, she wasn't there when I asked her friends about her they said they hadn't seen her for almost a month, after that i directly called Sam.

I request him to collect some information about her, because he is only one whom I can trust completely and he is the only one who can be with me anytime, he did what I asked for.

He strictly told me for not stressing myself and he never ever forget to remind me for taking care of myself, he's treating me like I'm his little baby and he's my mother who sent her child somewhere and continuously telling me everything.

He completed me, he completed my family that I never expect to be honest, sometime I just I'm not enough for him he's love doesn't have any limits, he's possessive behaviour, his love, respect, care, till now he never disrespect me.

But right now I'm scared for Dhriti they will destroy her life for my mistake apparently but for me it cannot be a mistake, my family mindset destroy our lives, but I can't let them do this with Dhriti.

That day when she call me she told me that, they caged her inside the house and hadn't let her go outside but somehow she managed to make lots of excuses to went out and finally she called me.

After that call, I can't let myself sit and watch everything, Sam said similar thing, I request him to do something, he suggested me to let her go to another country for her education and he will pay all expenses.

First I was totally shocked that how can I take that much money but he emotionally blackmailed me even I can't let her suffer much so I decided to take his help.

I requested Sam that I wanted to go there and bring her here, so that we would spend sometime together I'm also alone at that time.

Past

One month ago

I hurried picked my handbag and leaved my room, I went out of the house and it's automatically locked, I pressed lift button and soon it's opened i stepped inside and pressed ground floor.

Lift door opened i stepped out, I started moving to parking lot where driver bhaiya always wait for me whenever I need to go somewhere, and he did today as well.

" Good morning bhaiya." I wished him and gave a nervous smile while holding the door of car.

"Good morning didi." He wished me back and sat inside after me.

Yes I finally convinced Reema didi and Jeetu ( driver bhaiya) to call me didi rather than ma'am it feels so weird to being called by that at first they keep denying so finally told Sam to tell them and next day they started calling me didi.

They only listened to him, actually it's unfair because most of the time I will have to spend my time with them and he will handle his boss company because you know that if he will stop working then his boss will be bankruptcy.

I took a deep breath inhaling fresh air coming from window, I always prefer to slightly opened window whenever I go, I don't like ac that much.

I forced my lashes to shut down, from morning my thoughts engaged with Dhriti's thoughts after gathering courage I finally overcome my fear to my face my family.

Right now I'm going to my house, actually it's never but still it is, sitting here I cannot imagine what exactly she is facing, after today finally she will achieve her dreams becoming a fashion designer.

Sam already arranged everything in abroad and after spending some days with me she will leave from here to complete her dreams finally I will do something for her.

We both always talk about this, how we will complete our dreams become successful and living a perfect life without any restriction.

While thinking about her, I didn't realised that we reached, when car stopped I look outside the window and my sight collect the glance of my house.

With hesitation I stepped out and stand on the same place for minutes and trying to collect all memories, It's started arching my heart, I placed my palm over my chest and little caress it to ease the pain, but it did not.

After five minutes I finally got successfull to overcome my sadness and realised I'm not the only there where around more than eight men dressed up in black pant shirt, wearing black shoes, bluetooth on their ears and completing their look with black sunglasses.

I confusedly gazing at them one by one, thinking that they might be standing in wrong place but they didn't look so, sensing my gaze upon them, one of man among them step forward towards me, I startled by his sudden movement.

I step backwards and placed my hand over my chest and said.

"D-o-n't, don't come closer to me, don't you dare to step towards me."

I murmured in shivering state tried to managing to not give him any hint to think that I'm scared or anything.

He stopped at his place and bent his face, my eyes ready to pop out after seeing his movement, I'm being curious keep glaring at him continuously.

"Good morning ma'am." He wished me and lifted his head and stand in his place.

"A-a goo-d morning..." I tried to say, I stumbled saying all this words, he stand tall infront of me and but he didn't lift his lashes.

"W-ho are yo-u?" Finally I managed and asked him, I turned around and gaze at driver bhaiya for once, he keep looking at us nothing else.

"Sir ordered us to come with you ma'am and bring your sister and you carefully."

He uttered being serious, his voice includes discipline and respect, but how can I trust him so easily, what if he and his fellows are not sent by Sam and to be honest Sam is not big business tycoon or something, how can he have this bodyguards and also he ordered them, No No this can't be true.

"Please give me some time, I will be right back." I murmured trying to keep calm myself and slowly turned around to other side and walk to the some good distance from them, and directly dial his number.

He didn't receive at first, impatiently I continuously dialling his number, finally he picked up.

Before I could asked him, I didn't utter a single word after hearing that voice.

"Pranam bhabhi..."

***

Next update will be tomorrow as I said before that I will update five days in a week, I try to do my best with my words.

Now if all also want this then follow me,vote and comment down below to let me know what you think about characters?

Bye bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.8K 37
Agastya Singhania, well known leader of phoenix mafia gang and man of his words. He is known for his punctuality and strict adherence to routines. He...
188K 13.1K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
30.4K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
16.8K 600 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...