Will it be mine??

By angel_4224

longing of a simple girl...... will she atleast noticed by him???? More

PROLOGUE
Samyuktha
RudraPrakash
Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 24

73 13 0
By angel_4224

Rudra: Ama d.. I'm tired of you.. En amma pakra ponna tha kalyanam panika poren.. Pothuma?? Thaiva senju phone ah vai!! Neeyu torture pannatha!!!
.
.
.
.
.
After ending the call he stared at the night sky and recalled his words and closed his eye releasing a tired sigh... He knew he shouldn't had said that but it's too late and the damage is already done and now it's time to pacify his angry women. He dialled again but it went unanswered. Again he tried and the same result. So he decided to call her in the morning so she can take her time to calm herself.

But what he didn't notice that a pair of eyes watching him from behind.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes earlier.

Kasthuri: Dei time paru 11 ku mela aachu...Avan Innu onnume sapdala da.. Po poi amma vara sonnanga nu solli kootitu va..

Rakshan: Mother.. Neenga sonninga nu already poi koopten ana avan enna thiti anupitan.. Ini neengalachu.. Illa unga paiyan aachu.. Enna ala vidunga.

Kasthuri glared him and said,

Kasthuri: Seri naane poi koopdren.

She climbed the stairs and heard his son's arguing voice which is surprisingly getting loud and loud by nearing the terrace. Initially she thought maybe he was angry related to some office issue but later she confirmed that her son is arguing with a girl and the statement he told before ending the call proved her that he was fighting... But with whom??... Lover???  She is very confused and didn't move after seeing her son's worried face. She decided to go down as she trust him that he will tell her about everything but the sudden arrival of Rakshan spoiled it.

Back to present.

Rakshan: Enna varla nu soltana?

The sudden voice jerked both Rudra and Kasthuri out of their thoughts.
Kasthuri tried to silent rakshan but rudra turned to see his mom and brother standing there.

Rudra: Ma!! Neenga eppo mela vanthinga??

Rakshan: Epo vanthingala??? Unna sapda koopda varen nu solitu vanthanga... 15 min ku mela aachu yaraiu kanom nu na mela vanthen.

Rudra widened his eyes after hearing his brother and his doubt got confirmed after seeing his mother's face that She heard everything.

Kasthuri approached and sat near him and started to stroke his hair softly.

Kasthuri: Yethathu prachanaya?? Amma kita sollalanuna sollu.. Illana venam.

She asked calmly.

Rudra looked at his mother and thought for few seconds...

Rudra: Onnu illama.. Office la konjam prachana.. Important data va miss panitom.. Vera onnu illa.

Kasthuri: Avlo thana.. Vera onnum illaya??

She asked with a teasing smile.

Rudra smiled in  embarrassment and laid down on his mother lap. Rakshan observed the duo with a confusion written face. Silence prevailed for  sometime and rudra decided to break the silence.

Rudra: Maa..

He called her gently.

Kasthuri: Sollu pa??

Rudra: Athu.. Na.. Na oru ponna love panren.

He told her and tried to find any sudden change of emotion in his mother's face but her face remained calm. On the other hand rakshan couldn't believe what he heard and now became more confused as he didn't know what happened before he reached the terrace.

Kasthuri looked down and saw her son's hoping eyes before gazing the night sky. Rudra is turning more impatient on passing every second.

Rudra: Ammaa..

Kathuri: Athan na kaatra ovvoru ponnaiu ethathu karanam solli vendanu solria??

Kasthuri asked still looking up the sky.

Rudra's mind filled with guilt because he knew how she felt whenever he said no to a proposal with some silly reason.

Rudra: Sorry maa.. Na ungata sollala nu than nenache ana correct time amaiyala..

Kasthuri: Unaku theriyum un virupathuku na epaiu  illa nu solla maatenu.. Aprm yenna sollala??

Rudra stared at his mother with a guilt filled face and doesn't know what to reply.
Rakshan quietly watching the scene unfolding.

Again silence filled the place.

Rudra holded his mother's hand which is still stroking his hair.

Rudra: Sorry ma.. Romba sorry...

Kasthuri looked down his son and his face reaction still resemble when he caught red handedly for hiding his report card in 10th standard. She smiled and wondered why can't he be her little boy till eternity.

Kasthuri: Yaar antha ponnu? Un kooda than work panrala??

Rudra mv: Pochu!! Ipo than correct ah matirken!!!

Rudra sat up and turned to his mother still don't know how to answer the question.

Kasthuri: Hy.. Yarnu thana pa keten.. Athuku yen ipdi mulikra?

Rakshan: Athan kekranga la pa amma.. Sollu!!! Yaar antha ponnuuuu??

Rakshan teased his brother.

Rudra: Illa ma.. En kooda work panra ponnu kedaiyathu.

Rakshan is trying very hard to control his laughter on seeing his brother's face expression.

Kasthuri: Aprm.. Unkooda college padicha ponna?

Rudra: Illa ma.. Athu..

Kasthuri: Aprm yaar da?? Ava per enna?? Enna panitu irukka?

Rakshan mv: Sethan sekar!!!

Rudra: Higher studies panitu irukka ma.

Kasthuri nodded understandingly.

Rakshan: Sir neenga innu name sollave illaye...

If eyes could kill someone rakshan would have already under six feet.

Rudra: Ma.. Ungaluku already therincha ponnu than.. Surprise ah irukkatu.. Innu konja naal la naane veetuku kootitu varen.

Kasthuri looked at his son for a moment and sighed defeatedly.

Kasthuri: Ennamo solra.. Nee Santhosama iruntha seri than... Na wait panre.

Rakshan mv: Chaa.. Thapichitane!!

Rudra nodded with a sweet smile.

Rudra: Ma.. Pasikuthu ma..

He gave his puppy eyes to his mother which made her forgot about this.

Kasthuri: Aioo... 12 aachu!! Seekram keela va.. Na poi eduthu vaikren.

Rudra nodded and noticed his brother started to leave behind his mother silently.

Rudra: Rakshan!!! Wait pannu.. En things ellam eduthu vachitu senthu polam.

Rakshan turned towards his brother and faced his murdering gaze with sheepish smile. When rudra ready to punch his brother a voice stopped him.

Kasthuri: Rudra!!

Rudra: Ma??

Kasthuri: Unga sandaila enna ilukathinga da... Aprm en marumaga kalyanathuku munadie enkita kochika pora...

Rudra: Maaaa!!! Athula onnu illa...

Rudra whinned and tried to control the arising shyness.

When he turned back,

Rudra: Illa anga enna sonna??

He locked his brother with his arm surrounding his neck in a tight grip.

Rakshan: Deii!! Vidra!! Theriama solten da!!! Sorryyy!!

Rudra: Enaku kekala!!Sathama sollu!!

Rakshan: Sorryy Annaaa!! Please... Valikuthu annaaa!!

Rudra released and glared at his brother.

Rakshan: Dei summa tease thana pannen.. Na potu kudukave illa..

Rudra: Nee potu kudukave illaya?

Rakshan saw his brother with a confusion as he couldn't get what his brother is talking about.

Rudra: Enaku ponnu pathutu irukanga nu ava ta sonnathu yaaru?

Rakshan gave his signature thirutumuli.

Rudra: Nee sonnathu  nala ipo engaluku sanda aprm  athu inga varaikum vanthu vitruku.

Rakshan: Sandaiya??

Rakshan felt really bad.

Rakshan: Sorry da.. Na theriama olariten.

Rudra: Seri itha vidu.. Ipo inga  nadanthathu avaluku theria koodathu.. Naane epo sollanumo solikre.. Ivlo sonnathuku apramu avalta sonna.. Aprm straight ah sothula vesham vachiruven..

After threatening his brother he went down.

Rakshan mv: veshama?? Ivan senjalum seivan....
.
.
.
.
Now it's been a week... Still his calls and messages went unanswered. Of course he has his ways to know about her routines but without hearing her voice it's killing him inside. As his office work has been done perfectly, now it's time to focus on his personal life.

At university,

After a long lab session the tired friends duo returned to their hostel and now resting their aching body. But someone constantly checking her mobile, as if  she waiting for a call or text from other person. Whenever she get notified for a text she would read that immediately on the lock screen without opening the message. Tara is seeing this drama for a week and already fed up speaking with her.

Tara: Nee thiruntha maatela..

Sam: Avan avanuku vantha than therium!!!

Tara: Neeye sonna un melaiu mistake irukkunu.. Aprm enna?

Sam: En melaiu than mistake irukku.. Ana avar epdi apdi sollalam???

Tara: Seri avar than oru varama call panrarla... Evlo texts?? Ethukathu reply pania??

Sam went silent.

Tara: Ipdie iru.. Aprm  avar sonnathu than nadakum.. Namma poi wish panitu varlam.

Sam: Taraaaa!!

Tara: Enna?? Prachana na pesna than sari agum.. Ungalukulla irukratha prachana nu kooda solla mudiyathu.. Thevai illama panitu irukka.. Na avlo than solluven... Good night.

Of couse Tara is 200% correct on her statement. Sam started the argument and finally it ended in a bad way for both of them. She  also know that she didn't mean any words that she used on that day and also he didn't  mean to tell those words to her. All credits goes to her Over thinking mind which did a black magic on her and that led to a heated argument. Now she is feeling super guilty on how she behaved immaturely after knowing about his situation and spouted some nonsense to him. She doesn't know how to face or talk to him. So she shut her down completely by saying she is angry on him. But his constant attention even after she is not speaking to him made her more guilty which made her think 'is she really worthy for him??'.

The next day,

Their lecture has completed quickly in the morning. Their afternoon lecture too cancelled because of some reasons.

Tara: Sam.. Veliya polama?

Sam: No.. Enaku mood illa..

Tara: Unaku illana enna.. Enaku irukku... Namma room mates aiu gate kita vara solten.. Va polam.. Pls.. Enakaga..

Sam saw his friend's expecting gaze and sighed.

Sam: Seri.. Vanthu thola polam..

She said uninterestedly..

Tara: Romba salichikathinga..

Then they got ready quickly and went outside the campus and met their other two friends.

Sam: Polama?

Tara: Polame.. But nanga la onna porom.. Nee avar kooda pora..

Tara pointed a person who is standing behind Sam. Sam looked behind her with a confusion and shocked to see Rudra behind her. Her eyes widened and stared at him without even blinking. Something felt very familiar... Navy blue shirt...Its the same shirt she gifted him on that midnight. Sam felt proud because of her choice as the shirt looked perfect on him. Tara shook her friend to bring back from dream land which made her to look down with embarrassment. Rudra smiled after seeing her priceless reaction.

Tara: Seri.. Enjoy karo!!! Bye!!

Sam: No.. Na unga kooda varen.

Tara glared Sam which made to shut her mouth. Tara turned towards Rudra.

Tara: Ok anna.. En vela mudinchu.. Na kelambren.. Ana night 9.00 ku hostel close paniruvanga.. So please 8.30 ku kondu vanthu vitrunga..

Rudra: Okay.. Thank you..

Tara bid bye to the duo and went with her friends.

Rudra stared at Sam who is now busy fidgeting her shoulder bag and staring down as it's the best view in the world.

Rudra: Polama??

She just nodded without saying anything which made him sigh. He walk towards his car followed by Sam.

Once they reached the car, before he could realize, she sat in the back seat. He looked at her but she is already looking down never meeting his gaze. He calmed himself and got inside and started the car.

While driving he thought, why she is behaving like this and the way she is avoiding his eyes felt really too much for him. While he is busy in his thoughts he heard a faint sob from behind. When he turned slightly he could see how hard she is trying to suppress his sobs but failing badly. He decided to reach the destination soon so he can talk with her quickly.

30 minutes later..

He finally stopped the car and quickly went behind. she sensed his presence beside her but remained  looking down. Minutes passed, she wondered why he isn't saying anything, so she looked up and meet his face.

Sam: I'm sorry..

Tears started to roll down quickly.
He felt very bad to see her in tears so he hugged her tightly. Within few minutes her sobs went down and she started to calm down. But Still he didn't speak anything.

Sam: Yen ethu pesa maatringa?? I'm sorry... Na than paithiakara thanama anaiku etho pesiten... So please.. Romba sorry... Don't say that you are going to break up with me..

He frowned after hearing her words.

Rudra: Breakup ah? Na sonnena unta breakup panna porenu..

She shook her head no.

Rudra: Illa na anupna text laa read paniye, reply matum pannama... Athula ethathu apdi sonnena?

She shook her head no again.

Rudra: Aprm neeya yen apdi solra??

She looked down. He cupped her face and made her to look at him.

Rudra: Na yen pesa maatrenu nu keta... Ana 1 week ah nee than pesama iruntha!!  Enaku therium ithukum neeya ethathu yosichitu,athunala than pesama irunthirupenu... Nee romba overthink panrama.. Thaivasenju ini ipdi pannatha.. Ethunaalu, talk to me... Namma pesi sari panikalam.

He said looking her in eye which is glistening with tears. He slowly wiped those tears away from her cheeks.

Rudra: I'm sorry... Nanu apdi soliruka koodathu... Etho tension la kathiten.. But still en malaiu thapputhan.. I'm so sorry.

He kissed her both eyes.

A faint smile appeared in her lips. He noticed that and started to give pecks in her cheeks. Soon she giggled loudly and pushed him away.

Rudra: Finally... Intha smile ah evlo miss panen nu theriuma?

She stretched her hand to hold his face.

Sam: Naanu than miss panen...
Romba..

He smiled and pulled her towards him and cuddled her by placing her head close to his chest.

Sam: Ama ithu enna edam??

Rudra: Romba seekram ketuta ma..

Sam: sollunga!!

Rudra: Un university la irunthu half an hour travel panna high way la irunthu kuttiya oru way pogum... Athula oru 10 min travel avlothan..

Sam looked up and asked,

Sam: Ungaluku matum epdi ithula therithu??

Rudra: Nethu night eh plan potu than vanthen.

Sam pulled him close and kissed his cheeks before cuddling him back.

Sam: Seri inaiku full ah inga thana?

Rudra: Unaku venana vera ethathu place ku polam!!

Sam: Illa...enaku pasikuthu!!

She said with a small pout he smiled and leaned down and kissed her cheek. He winked  at her and got down from the car to grab the food from the trunk.

They ate together and watched a movie by happily cuddling each other. Soon it's 4.00 . They left the place and went for a small shopping inside the city. Soon time passed and now it's 6.45.

Sam: Athukulla 6.45 aachu..

She said with a sad voice.

Rudra joined her palm with his, and said,

Rudra: Enaku free time kedaikumpothula.. I'll come to see you..

Sam smiled lovingly.

Sam: Athala onnu venam.. First ungala nalla paathukonga... Work.. work.. nu irukama. Innu one year thana seekrama odirum.

Rudra: Seri.. Time aguthu..namma sapda polam.. After that I'll drop you at hostel.. Ok va?

Sam: Street food..

She announced in a enthusiastic way which made him giggle.

Rudra: Fine.. Polam.

.
.
.
Finally after their food hunt they went back to the car and now it's  time to drop Sam in her hostel.

While travelling,

They talked about various things, suddenly Sam remembered something,

Sam: Ama neenga yen ungaluku ponnu pakranga nu enta sollave illa..

Rudra smiled at her question.

Sam: Yethuku sirikiringa?? Pathil sollunga..

Rudra: Onnu illa ma.. Athula oru peria vishiame illa..I can handle that..Ethuku atha unta solli..Nee ethathu atha pathi yosichu.. Thevai illatha kolapam.. Atha sollala.. Anaa Rakshan sollitan..

Sam: Crct than..

She said silently.

Rudra: Vidu ma.. Athan mudinchila... Don't think about that.

She nodded with a smile.

They soon reached the campus. She took her things and got ready to get down from the car but stopped and turned towards him,

Rudra: Enna ma?

Sam: onnu illa... Itha epdi off panrathu?

She pointed the light inside the car. He turned the light off.

Rudra: Ipdi than.. Yen kekra?

She looked around through the window which made him confused.

Rudra: Oii.. Yara thedra??

Once she was satisfied with checking, she pulled him with his collar and placed her lips on his. He is dumbfounded by this action and his eyes widened. Before he could realize the situation and take control, she moved away and quickly ran out of the car. She could hear his voice calling her but she isn't ready to speak with him as her heart is beating loudly, she need to calm down from the feeling of electrocuted by the single kiss.

On the other hand he still couldn't believe what happened few minutes before. Yes, it's just a peck but the feel it gave him is unmeasurable. His hands that gripping the steering tightly are feeling cold which needed her warm hands to hold...for eternity...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STAY TUNED.

Note: For Rakshan and Tara, I decided to continue their story as special chapters after completing Rudra and Sam's story. So their parts will get seperate track without any compromise in their story.

Thank you... Hope you all enjoyed the chapter😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 10.6K 97
This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By some circumstances two of them got separate...
143K 4.4K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...
438 99 9
Arsh: A new student in school. Smart and 'Bindaas Boy'😎😎.... Swati: Prefers to be Silent, Simplicity is her best trait.... Opposites attractsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
81.1K 4.4K 26
He took a deep breath, "See whatever comes, nothing will change between us right?" He sighs, questioned with awkward expressions. My anger roused to...