The perfect Summer

Oleh AshleyBatacchi4

The perfect summer is about this girl named Summer who moved to sunny Florida after the passing of her grandm... Lebih Banyak

I hate the summertime sunshine 🏝️🌀️🏝️
Watching the sunset πŸŒ…πŸŒ…
Want to come surf ? πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Bella visits sumner 🏝️✈️🏝️
A very fun beach day . 🐻🐻
Lets have a spa night 🩷🧊🩷
Gonna make things right πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ήor not !
Enjoying my summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈβœˆοΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I got the summer job πŸ•ΆοΈπŸŒ€οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸοΈ
Shes got a crush 🩷😊🩷
Mixed feelings for me ? 🫣🫣
Raindrops πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Moving on in life.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Surfer chicks πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Im fed up wih your girlfriend πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I need time to myself.πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸ’¦
The brutal snowstorm ⛄️⛄️⛄️
Swimming with the fishes 🐟πŸͺΌπŸŸ
Sweet summertime πŸ’¦πŸ“šπŸ’¦
Hello summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸŸ
The end of summer ? 🌼🌻🌼
The new girl πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’
Mixed feelings πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€
Having bad dreams 🏑🏠🏑
Beach baby down in the sand πŸοΈβš“οΈπŸ›Ÿ
Swimming with turtles 🌊🐒🌊
Addies very last day. πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Thanks for resding the perfect summer πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Getting under my skin . 🏝️🏝️🏝️

1 0 0
Oleh AshleyBatacchi4

Chapter two...........

I sat down on my knees in the hot Florida sand and tossed my hair up into a high phony tail . Watching the surfers was my new favorite hobby . If this keeps me busy and it's a great excuse for not heading back to our grandparents beach house then so freaking be it . Plus that Cody Johnson boys kinda cute. I definitely hated being the new girl all of a sudden. Speak of the devil Cody was walking up the beach s surf board in his arm vs a volleyball. I was shocked to see the boy I crashed into was walking with him . Surf board in his arms as well. Unbelievable I mumbled. Hey new girl he says coldly. Cody looked confused - how do you know each other? . Nate ? . Nate was his name how adorable?!!!
Nate - we met at the beach she crashed right into me and lost her balance in the ocean. I think it was super funny man you should've seen her . Summer - that's not true at all !!!
I was simply just minding my own business when you're friend here knocked me into the ocean ! I was picking up seashells. Cody - don't worry summer I believe you . Nate .
Nate raised an eyebrow at me then his buddy - yeah man ? I'm starving after surfing ! I think we should get some food . Nate - okay let's go . Bye new girl he says coldly shoving by me . Bye Sumer Cody says . Bye I say coldly because I'm not being nice to rude boys .
He definitely would get under my skin , he's already getting underneath my freaking skin . That boy will be the death of me. I get up and walk home and get ice tea on the way home from some little girls outside their home selling ice teas . Their adorable and very smart . My mother - oh hello sweetheart welcome home . Pancakes ? Have a seat !!
I'm not very hungry mother I say and I regret saying it . Have a seat young lady she's pointing at the kitchen table. I sat down and sink into my seat . Pancakes eat up before they get cold . I ate my pancakes and sighed in defeat. They are delicious not gonna lie .
I knew the boys would get under my skin . More Nate then Cody . I'm looking forward to it actually. Maybe I should challenge him in some sports . I'm only good at soccer !!
I ate quick and decided to sneak outside in the backyard. I got back in my float in the pool and FaceTime my boyfriend jasper . Hey babe looks very sunny and beautiful out there , I'm jealous you're there , I'm freezing here . I'm in boots and a winter coat !!!!!!!
Summer - yeah I guess it's kinda nice , the kids here are very rude though. It's definitely hard to make new friends. It's good I'm only here during the summertime. Jasper - I'm sorry babe . Yeah it's a good thing because I miss you here back at home . Hurry back !!!
Summer - don't worry I'm definitely not going to stay for long . I smirked. Love you bye I added . Love you to he says bye and then I hung up the phone on him . I end up take a nap and I forgot to put more sunblock on my skin . So I woke up as red as a lobster !!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.7K 806 47
"I will wait for you all summer and every summer after if I have to." Competitive surfer, Kenna Calvin has one last summer in Channel Islands, Califo...
83 24 24
"You dodo bird, of course, you tried to run over my best friend, why wouldn't meeting someone new be weird with you," she said before swatting the ba...
3.8K 78 47
In high school, Riley Evans was the most popular girl in Atlanta. She had the popular jock boyfriend, was the captain of the cheer team, had a large...
711K 16.9K 42
"This is a story about our love. An intoxicating, fast-paced love that didn't think of time as a source of measurement over the course of a summer th...