symphonia | w.s

Von waverletta

i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your he... Mehr

ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸˢ
☆ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ ☆
ᶜᵃˢᵗ!
ᵒᵒ¹
ᵒᵒ²
ᵒᵒ³
ᵒᵒ⁴
ᵒᵒ⁵
ᵒᵒ⁷
ᵒᵒ⁸
ᵒᵒ⁹
ᵒ¹⁰
ᵒ¹¹
ᵒ¹²
ᵒ¹³
ᵒ¹⁴
ᵒ¹⁵
ᵒ¹⁶
ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ ⁱⁱ. ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ
ᵒ¹⁷
ᵒ¹⁸
ᵒ¹⁹
ᵒ²⁰
ᵒ²¹
ᵒ²²
ᵒ²³
ᵒ²⁴
ᵒ²⁵
ᵒ²⁶
ᵒ²⁷

ᵒᵒ⁶

794 20 49
Von waverletta

🌷// "SYMPHONIA" chapter six

chapter six🌷

instagram

walker.scobell has posted on instagram!📣

walker.scobell

liked by bradynoon, mia.reynolds, and 802,475 others

walker.scobell guess where im going✈️
view all 2,570 comments

bradynoon my hotel room😻
mia.reynolds HELLO??
walker.scobell i feel unsafe😥

_xochitl.gomez should have used the pic i took on the plane 😤
walker.scobell urs was ugly
_xochitl.gomez WOWWW

mia.reynolds eww get back on the plane freak
walker.scobell who was the one who asked me if i had landed yet every 10 minutes?
mia.reynolds NOT me

user i miss him sm
user girl what

user he's so mf fine

vancityreynolds Wait are you going to the same place as mia?
mia.reynolds yes dad we talked about this
walker.scobell i will bring her home at a reasonable hour
mia.reynolds DAWG WHAT

mia.reynolds HAVE YOU LANDED YET??
walker.scobell open ur door and find out

real life

AS MIA READ the last comment on her insta post, she gasped and looked up at mason. he was on his phone, until a knock at the door startled them both.

mia's face went red as her and mason stared at her. a minute or two went past, before mason finally broke the silence.

"are you gonna answer the door?"

mia frowned. "no. can you?"

mason rolled his eyes. "you want me to open the door?" he shrugged and looked back at his phone. "well i'm not opening it. it's brady and xochitl, so unless you open it, they'll be waiting forever."

mia whined at his stubbornness. "masonnn. i'm scared to open it."

"why are you scared?"

"because..." she picked at her nails nervously. "i know that walker's with them."

"so? you guys have been texting nonstop for the past like two months."

"yeah, but i've never actually met him in person. it's scary."

mason rolled his eyes. "i won't open the door but ill come with you. is that okay princess?"

mia rolled her eyes as they both stood up. she smoothed out her hair and straightened her outfit before putting her hand on the door knob.

"bro what is taking them so lo- MIA!" xochitl cut off her sentence as she flung herself into mia's arms, dropping her luggage on brady's foot.

"XOCHI!" mia jumped into xochitl's arms as they embraced each other. in the meantime, brady and walker made their way into the room, closing the door behind them.

mia let go of xochitl, laughing before turning to the other two boys. "hey braybray, i missed you little fattie," she messed up his hair and he swatted her hand away.

"can't say the same to you!" mia rolled her eyes as brady grinned. before she could say another word, she saw someone walk out from behind brady, smiling.

she looked up at the familiar mop of blonde curls, as her face went red. she would be embarrassed and trying to hide her redness, if his face wasn't the exact same shade.

"hi," he said, looking down at her with a soft smile.

"hey," she did a small wave, before he started to pull her into a hug.

mia's face went red as she noticed the whole room was quiet. she heard a small gasp followed by a few quiet giggles, probably coming from xochitl. mia guessed she was probably taking as many pictures and videos as she could.

they pulled apart, however, walker's arm lingered on her waist.

"you're taller than i imagined." mia frowned slightly, as she had imagined they were the same height. "i thought you were one of those short losers."

walker snorted, rolling his eyes. "you wish."

walker moved towards mason and brady, and joined them as they were mindlessly scrolling on their phones.

mia softly smiled, playing with the necklace around her neck. she tended to do this when she was nervous (author: same tho).

she turned around when she heard her best friend's soft giggles and squeals.

"oh my gosh, mia! you finally met him!" xochitl had her famous gummy smile as she grabbed mia's hand, intertwining her own with hers. "how do you feel? do you like online walker, or human walker better?"

mia thought for a minute. "i don't know. i haven't really met human walker yet."

xoch shrugged, and pulled out her phone, calling to the rest of the group. "hey guys? i'm bored. do you guys wanna do something?"

mia and walked made eye contact, before she looked away as her face flushed bright red.

brady was the first to chime in. "i mean, ive never been to vancouver, so maybe we could take a walk around? i don't know, shop a little?"

mason pretended to snore as walker laughed at his antics.

mia, however, perked up at the idea, loving it. "i like that idea. i've only been here once or twice with my dad while he was filming the adam project."

mia felt walker's eyes on her at the mention of the movie both him and mia's dad filmed a few years ago.

"i like that idea too. it could be fun. a good way to get to know each other more." walker said, shrugging.

"you mean getting to know mia more." mason said from beside walker, soon met with walker's elbow in his gut. mia however, didn't hear. brady did though.

"great! well sorry not sorry mason, but that's what we're doing." xochitl said excitedly, as her eyes were met with mason's glaring ones.

"cool, i'm just gonna change." she turned to xo. "where's your room? i wanna change with you so we can talk. i haven't seen you in forever."

xo smiled at mia. "it's the one across the hall. you guys can stay in here and change, me and mia will be back soon."

when they said soon, they didn't mean it. in reality, they meant they'd be back in about 45 minutes. the boys didn't know that though.

instagram

_xochitl.gomez has posted on instagram!📣

_xochitl.gomez

liked by mia.reynolds, walker.scobell, and 897,412 others

_xochitl.gomez finally w my fav girl❤️‍🩹
//tagged- @mia.reynolds
view all 2,598 comments

masonthamesofficial wowww im not special enough to be tagged💔💔
walker.scobell don't worry mason i wasn't either😓😓

mia.reynolds AWW XO I MISSED YOU🫶🏻🫶🏻
_xochitl.gomez I MISS YOU MORE MAMA

user i need a relationship like michitl💔💔
user REAL

user what i wanted to be xochitl's fav girl😔

bradynoon i was just trying to checkout😐
_xochitl.gomez your chin was looking mighty squishable 🤷🏼‍♀️
user LMFAOOO

walker.scobell that girl in the first slide's pretty cute, what's her @
_xochitl.gomez @shesminebackoff

user they're both so pretty

mckennagracefull pretty girls
comment liked by _xochitl.gomez!

momonatamada I MISS YOU☹️
_xochitl.gomez I MISS U 2 MO☹️

🌷words of wisdom🌷
yall i need to b friends w xo
like it's not funny anymore

anyways this chapter is a bit
longer but idc😛🫶🏻

THEY FINALLY MET?
WHAT R WE THINKING⁉️⁉️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3K 305 9
WALKER SCOBELL / ❛ I KNOW IT WONT WORK ❜ XENA LOVE always had a love for acting, so when she got the lead in a movie with her childhood best friend...
23.4K 294 22
how do you love someone when you are their enemy on screen? walker x f!reader I DO NOT OWN WALKER or any of the other actors I use in this story!!! I...
93.9K 2.3K 25
❝ yes, but i didn't expect him to actually respond! ❞ ❝ 6 month anniversary of our first ever word to each other🔥 ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━...
296K 5.7K 29
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬. ❞ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈...