ᵒ²¹

🌃/ "SYMPHONIA" chapter twenty-one

real life

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY since mia and xochitl returned to vancouver

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY since mia and xochitl returned to vancouver. they'd be done filming love to hate you in a month, and mia could not be more relieved.

of course she'd miss xochitl and brady, (not as much brady after the stunt he pulled with walker,) but she would not be missing walker. she'd barely been able to bear the past three weeks filming with him as it is.

now, you're probably wondering; have they had their kiss scene yet? and to answer your question; no. they have not. mia and xochitl have convinced the directors to take that part out.

xochitl was hesitant in agreeing to help her best friend convince the directors, considering that xochitl was still convinced that the two were meant to be.

but, she agreed to help, because she knew that as long as mia could help it, she was not talking to walker unless she had to.

although mia would never admit it, she had lowkey been crying herself to sleep almost every night since walker had blocked her.

she hadn't had much trouble with neither walker nor katherine, other than a few nasty comments and maybe one or two death threats from the latter.

mia had been trying her best to avoid fan accounts of katherine and walker, so she wasn't caught up on the loop.

she didn't have any information on the two, until her best friend came bursting through the door to her trailer, as she sat waiting for her next scene.

"mia!" the blonde girl's head shot up at the sudden burst of sound coming through her door. "mia, mia, mia, mia!"

"bro, shut up," mia said, standing up and putting her hand over her best friend's mouth. "what is it?"