ᵒ¹³

🌷/ "SYMPHONIA" chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen🌷

real life

MIA SCRAMBLED FROM her bed, due to the loud vibrations sounding from across the room

MIA SCRAMBLED FROM her bed, due to the loud vibrations sounding from across the room. her foot got caught in the hotel bed's comforter, making her trip over herself and land on the floor. she pushed herself up, groaning dramatically.

on the other side of the room, xochitl groaned from the bed she was sleeping in, indicating that she wanted mia to shut up.

"sorry xo," mia whispered loudly, before unplugging her phone, and heading into the hall. she clicked the accept button on walker's incoming facetime call, sliding down the wall in the hotel hallway, yawning.

walker's too enthusiastic face filled the screen as mia struggled to keep her eyes open. she had had a very long filming day yesterday, so she didn't get as much sleep as she would have liked.

"hello to you," walker said, smiling brightly. although mia loved his smile, it was way too early for him to be this awake.

"why are you calling me," mia rubbed her eyes, her sentence slurring from her tiredness. she wasn't even sure she had said real words.

mia's phone became unsteady as it fell to the floor beside her, mia resting her head against the wall behind her.

"i said, 'hello to you,'" walker emphasized, his tone as giddy and awake as ever. "why are you in the hallway?"

mia sighed, lazily picking her phone back up as her face came back into the frame. "because, as surprising as it sounds, i'm a good friend, and didn't want to wake xochitl up."

walker started to say something, but decided against it. mia raised her hand up in the frame, waving her hand sluggishly, before dropping it back to the ground next to her.