Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

confess

288 22 5
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

👆👆 play the song for more effort ..

Yn : yeh moon it's looking bueatifull
and Amazing today...(smile innocently )

Jungkook stare at yn and reply in short ..

Jk : hmm ( looking straight at moon feeling sad)

Yn : jungkook I thi..think Aarti Likes Yo..you ( Nervously )

Jungkook still not turn his face to her ..staring at moon deeply ..

Jk : her taste in men is good ..(chuckled)

Yn stare at his side face and Spock ..

Yn : Jungkook I'm serious ..( straight face )

And finaly he turn his face to her ..

Jk : what yn ...(softly )

Yn : She likes you ,jungkook ..now I know her ..she is very kind girl ...she can take care of you ...

Jk : What About You ..?

He asked All Of sudden Making Yn shock ...

Yn : wh..what Do you Me..mean ..?

Jk : what about You huh ..would not you take care Of me ..?( Serious face )

Yn : How Long..

Hearing this jungkook felt something in his heart ...

Jk: wh..what ?

Yn : as How Long I can take care of you jungkook...One day I have to g...(her word cut by him )

Jk : stop talking nonsense Yn ...don't rine my mood ...I'm hare to relax my mind ..

He say looking away from her avoiding eyes ..and hiding his tear who can come out anytime ... But yn staring at him and say without her knowing ...

Yn : Main Tumse Pyar Karti Hu jungkook...
( I Love You)

Jk immediately turn his head to her ..making her shock ...

Yn pov : Oo My God... Did he understand what I just Say.... Yn what you did huh...Ahah but why I just say that word to him ...I have to control my feeling ...I just Can't fall for a Human ......

Her Thought cut by jungkook ...

Jk : huh What You say...( Frown )

Hearing this yn take relief sigh..

Yn: Hah I sa..say I I... You are sweet ... In my langauge *nervous smile *

Jk : Really ? ( Not satisfied )

Yn : Ah what do you mean by really ..

Jk : but I felt Like Your say very special words to Me ...

Yn become shock that how can he felt that she say her feeling to him..

Yn : ah n..no jungkook ...it's not like that ..I'm saying the truth ...it's really mean ..that you are sweet ...( Smile)

Jk : ooo (giggle ) thank you ...and Same ..what you say in your langauge..?

Yn : huh?

Jk : what you say in your language. ..just now ?

Yn : Main Tumse Pyar Karti hu ...( Heart beating fast )

Jk : yeh ma..main tumsiii pyar karti .. (I Love You) .( Smile innocent )

Yn giggle hearing this ..

Yn : correction ...karta hu...

Jk : Karta hu ..(Giggle ) me tumsiii pyar krta hu ..(laugh)

Yn heart beating fast ...she just staring at his face who was smiling innocently ...not knowing he Just confess his feeling to His love....

Jk : what ? Why are you staring ...did I say something wrong ..?

Yn : Ah hh n..no no... You say nothing wrong jungkook...(controlling her tear )

Jk : I know ...(smile)

They both sit there looking at sea ...but yn suddenly get up making jungkook look at her ..

Jk : what happens ...

Yn : now let's go home...it's late ...

Jk : no yn I want to stay hare for more sometime ...

Yn sigh and think to tease him ...

Yn : ayy you crying baby now get up ..(smirk )

Jk : WHAT You say say ..Huh?

yn : Crying BABY...*laugh*

Jungkook immediately get up .. with angry face ...

Jk : Yn Don't call me Crying Baby ...

Yn : I will Say.. what would you do Huh...

jk : YN...

Yn : CRYING ...BABY...

She say and Run while laughing ...jungkook sigh giggle and run behind her while shouting ...

Jk : YNNnn.. Stop THERE...(giggle ) *runing *

Yn : (laughing ) CRYING ...BABY...

Jungkook running behind yn for to catch her ..they both running and laughing enjoying the they moment of them ..jungkook speed his run catch her hand and with other hand he hold her waist and spinning her around ...making her laugh more .. and jungkook giggle ...

Yn : Jun...(laugh)jungkook leave ...I'm sorry ...(laugh)

Jk : NOo.. now say Now Say.. that again ( he say while tickling her )

Yn : so..(laugh) sorry ...

He suddenly turn her face to him while laughing and was still tickling her giggling ... They both face now close yn can feel his hot breath in her lips ...she slowly stop laughing and look at his face ..while gulping ...he also realised they position...stare at yn eyes deeply ...he look at her lips and then her eyes ....before jungkook went closer to her lips ..yn push him little while Nervously smiling ...

Yn : Ahh jungk..kook ..it's la..late ...let's go ho..home...huh(smile avoiding his eyes )

Jungkook creasing his neck nervously and say...

Jk : ye..yeh let's go...

Yn forward her hand to him ...jungkook stare at her hend for while and hold her hand tightly ...

Yn : okay then lets go..

He close his eyes and yn snap her finger ...and they both appeared in jungkook house a blink of eyes..

In jungkook house ....

Yn : open your eyes jungkook ...

He did what she say and look around and smile ...

Yn : jungkook go and sleep ...now ...

Jungkook stare at her and smile with bunny teeth at her making her confuse ...

Yn : what ?

But he did not say anything and hold her dupata in his hand start to walk to his room while dancing ... Yn wine her eyes and smile ...

Yn : jungkook ..(giggle) your are not Kid..

Jk : but In front of you ..I'm little kid..who can't sleep without you ...(Giggle )

Yn smile and follow behind him silently ... He went to his bed and layed down his bed ...make yn to sit beside ..him ... And hold her hand ...

Yn : now sleep ...(smile)

After sometime ...jungkook went to his deep sleep ... She admire his handsome ..while biting her lips to controlling her tear .. ..she stroke his hair ...she know that ONE day she have to leave this world ..she have to leave this house ...She have to Leave HER JungKook .....

Again day passed ..jungkook try his best to find any clue about her killers..right now he is in room bed working on his laptop...and yn sitting beside him on bed ..just then they hear his phone ring ...he pick up his phone and saw...Aarti name on his phone screen ..then he anwer ..

On Call ...

Jk : Hello ...

Aarti : hey ju..jungkook ... How ar..are you ..

Jk : I'm fine ..what About you ...
Aarti : good ...Ahh i.i..

Jk : what happen Aarti ? Did something happens ...

Aarti : Ah no no ..I just Call you to ask something ...

jk : okay then say...

Aarti : If yo..you don't mind ..so ca..can you come to Park Beside your apartment bilding ... (Nervously ..biting her lips )

Jk : Ahha okay ..I will come But ..do you want to say something ...*frown *

Aarti : Ah no ..just for walk ...

Jk : oo okay I will come ..(smile)

Aarti : really ..thank you ...okay then come at 8 pm ...I'm also be there at night ...

Jk : hmm okay ..by

Aarti : okay by..( smile and started dancing in her room ...btw she want to confess her feeling to jungkook tonight thats why she call him to come to park so that she can tell her feeling to him ...)

Jungkook put his phone side then look at yn ...

Jk : she what to meet me at park ...(Nervously )

Yn : Hmm FoR DATe ...

Jk : NOOoooo not date Just for walk yn ..not date ...( He say getting little angry )

Yn : oo okay okay ..but jungkook ..(giggle)

Jk : hmm

Yn : when you meet Aarti ...tell her that ...Main Tumse Pyar Karta Hu..
(I Love You) ( she say with heavy heart )

Jk : Huh? But why ..(confuse )

Yn : so she Will be happy when you say that to her ...Don't you think She is Sweet .... right .. when you say that in hindi langauge ..you know that she also indian girl ..

Jk : yeh she is sweet ..(smile )

Yn : yeh then you have to tell her that okay ...now remember that words ...okay..

Jk : okay ..ahh meee tumse pyar kr..And next ..(aks yn)

Yn : karta hu..

Jk : karta hu ...( Giggle ) me tumse prae karta hu ...

Yn : right...(smile) parfect ...

Jk : me tumse pyar karta hu ...me tumse pyar karta hu....

He say repeating that words ...to try to remember ... He is looking like a little kid who is remembering his anwer for exam ...

Yn : yeh like that just repeating words ...so you can tell her easily ...

Jungkook nod and start repeating ..while walking in room hare and there ...yn stare at him with sad smile...Yn know that Aarti ..going to confess her feeling to jungkook ...but she doesn't feeling jealous ..she is happy because ..finaly ..jungkook have someone in his life who can take care of him...when yn leave the world ... She just want jungkook to happy in his life ... She want to jungkook successful in his life ...she just want to...Aarti to confess her feeling to him so he can accept happily ...yn thought cut by jungkook ..

Jk : Yn what are you thinking ...

Yn : huh noth..nothing ...you just keep repeating okay ...(smile)

Jk : yehh ( think) aha Me Tumse pyar krta huuuuu ...me tumsiii pyar karta huuuuu......

At night....

Jungkook got ready and come to living room ..yn saw and say...

Yn : jungkook ..what are you wearing ...(done face )

Jk : what ..wearing cloth Or what ...(he say while looking up and down on his self )

Yn : why are you wearing simple..cloth huh...( Hands on her chest )

Jk : what do you mean ..yn ...this cloth is fine ..and After All I'm not going on DATE...I just have to walk with her ...

Yn : I know BUT ..it's not looking good on you ...come I will select cloth for you ...

jk : NOooo yn ( whining like littel kid )

Yn come close to him snap her finger his cloth change in secound ...making him shock ...

His cloth.....

He look at him self and then at her ...

Jk : yn I'm not going to Any wedding OR any DATE..(pout )

Yn : I know but it's suit you ..and you know when you wear black shirt and jeans you look HOt ... jungkook ..(wink )

Jk : I accept your compliment ...(Blush his cheek become red )

Jk : BUT No I'm not wearing this ... I should wear night suit ...

Yn : jungkook please FOR ME ...(soft tone )

Jungkook stare at her and sigh...

Jk : okay but .. JuST only FOR YOU..Not for anyone ...(smile)

Yn : Btw You are looking handsome ...(admiring him )

Jk : (giggle ) you mean ...BeWakuf..... ( He say ..folded his sleeve while showing his bunny smile)

Yn Smile sadly and shake her head...

Yn : ahh you are looking really handsome today..( she bit her lips to control her tear )

Jk : Yah that what I say.....bewkuf...(giggle)

Yn :leave it jungkook you would not understand ...

Jk : what...(frown )

Yn : nothing ...Yeh did you remember that words right ...

Jk : ooh yeh ah (think) hm Meee tumse pyar krtaaa huuu...right...(smile)

Yn : yeh perfect.. oo wait try this fragrance ..

She snap her finger and a verry sweet smell perfume bottle appeared on her palm ...

Jk : why ..

Yn : this perfume attract girls towards you ...

Jk : (smirk ) i don't want to attract any girls .... ( He say putting his hands on his pants pokect )

Yn : huh why ..(confuse )

Jk : I just want to attract just One girl ...(staring at her )

Yn : really ? Who ..?

But jungkook did not answer her and just staring at her ...

Yn : say na... Who is the girl you want to attract you ..

Still he not reply and staring at her ...

Yn : anwer me ..and why are you staring me ..

Jk : I Already say my answer ...(smirk )

Yn frown ..and wine her eyes and ..when she realise what he what to say... But pretent to not to get it ...

Yn : no ..I did not get it .. say it clearly ...(Smirk)

Jk : (sigh) then look at my eyes ball ...what you see in it ...

Yn open her eyes fully and look closely at his eyes ball ...

Yn : Hhh I saw nothing ...*controlling her laugh*

Jungkook wine open eyes fully so she can see clearly ...

Jk : Now look ...what you see...

Yn presse her lips to not to laugh at while looking at his face ...

Yn : ooohh ooh I see now ..

Jungkook : yeh finaly ..so say what you see..(smirk)

Yn : Your empty future ....(laugh)

Jungkook : what ...yn this is not fair ..(whining like kid)

Yn : okay okay ... Ah I see my face in it ...

Jungkook : exactly ...(smirk)

Yn : ooo so you mean ...you want me to attract with you huh?

Jungkook nod while shyly smiling ...

Yn : (scoff) In your Dream ...jungkook ...

Jungkook : you don't know yn ..what I dreamed about you ..every night ...(smirk)

Yn : wh..what ...(shock ) what you dream about m..me ..

AUTHER ...: Esi Baate Bataye Thodi Jati He.. Nazar lag jati He...(😏)

Jungkook : Yeh Auther Nim is right ..(smirk )

Yn : ooo team work Huh.. ..(hand on her chest ) and you Auther get lost from here ..

AUTHER ; okay okay ...koi izzat hi nai he ...yaha to meri ...

Jungkook : and I would not say..anything so don't ask...(smirk )

Yn : okay ....(smirk )

Then yn eyes fell at his veiny and tattoo hands ...

Yn : your hands look more Hot ..when you folded your sleeve ...

Jungkook : oo thanks Babe ..(smirk while punching in air while dramaticlly )

Yn : but your piercing ..?

Jk : (frown ) what about my piercing...( he say while linking his piercing lips with his tongue)

Yn : don't you think that your FUTURE Girlfriend get hurt when YOU kiss her.

Jungkook stare at her with done face ..

Jungkook : Yn is this a question ..huh ..

Yn : but I'm saying the truth ..

Jungkook then suddenly smirk at her and say..to tease her ..

Jungkook : okay then come hare ..let's try ..Kiss me and you youself check it ...come ( smirk )

He say started to walk closer to her ..making her shock step back ..while gulping her saliva..

Yn : no ju..jungkook I ge..get it..*back step *

Jungkook : No (smirk ) come lets try it hare ..I want to confirm that my lips piercing not hurt while kissing ...come ..

He say and run towards her ..making her run in living room..

Yn : NOo Nooo I get it jungkook please ....

Jungkook hold her hand nad say..

Jungkook : I'm just kidding yn ...(laugh)

Yn : oo thank God ...(sigh)

Jungkook : but If you want (smirk )

Yn : NOpppp ....

Jungkook : HaHahh okay okay (giggle )

Yn : your looking decent But one thing is missing ..

Jungkook : what..(frown ) (checking himself )

Yn : A Watch ...

Jungkook : Huh?

Yn snap her finger ..and a watch appeared in her palm ..

Yn : wear this ..

Jungkook : you make me wear a watch..

He say and forward his right hand to her .. she smile make him wear it ..

Yn : hmm now ITS perfect ...(smile)

Jk : yeh ( looking at his watch ) it's cool yn ..(smile) let's ..go ...

He say and about to walk ..but he saw yn would not move and still starding there ...

Jk : what ...Lets Go Yn...Come ...

Yn : Noo jungkook I'm not coming with you...(smiling sadly )

Vote ...and comment ...for next ...part...

Do votes guys ...please ❤️🙏 okay guys  I'm not going to post any parts now cause on one giving votes and just read ...if you guys want me to continue this story then votes ...or I will leave ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 124 15
"Tell me how you know my name !! Who are you !!" Jungkook yelled chocking my throat. I am gasping for air trying to push him away as I can't tell hi...
45.4K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
460 30 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
227K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...