๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~๐๐‹๐”๐๐Ÿ’œ
~๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ
~3 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‡๐„๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ÿ’œ
~4 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~5 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~6 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ÿ’œ
~7 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐–๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ÿ’œ
~8 ๐‚๐”๐‹T ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~9 ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐€๐“E๐Ÿ’œ
~10 ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„, ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘E ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~11 ๐†๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ÿ’œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘S ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐ฅ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“S๐Ÿ’œ
~12 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐”๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~13 ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ’œ
~15 ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~16 ๐๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~17 ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~18 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐๐„๐€๐“๐’ & ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~19 ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
~20 ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„?
~21 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~22 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ÿ’œ
~23 ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~24 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐Ÿ’œ
~25 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE ๐Ÿ’œ
~29 MIND'S CORE๐Ÿ’œ
~30 PASSION๐Ÿ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST
~CHAPTER'S SPOILER

~ 28 THE STREETS๐Ÿ’œ

176 28 2
By Ada_xoxo_

MAKELE'S POV

MAKELE DAVID.

   BA Police was an absolute pain in my ass, I needed to get rid of that platform, I had to get to the root of this problem. The aim of that platform was unknown to me, it was obviously a rip-off of  THE EYES, but they were doing too much, I couldn't afford to have them take the spotlight away. That platform aimed at spoiling my business, apart from the fact it was effortlessly making THE EYES lose relevance, that platform was head-bent on throwing me off business.

Oreva had become uncomfortable with distributing to me, especially after the last post they made about drug use on their page. I had to do something about it. With THE EYES, I controlled the narratives, and had the upper hand, I only posted what I wanted the audience to see. But with that new platform, I had no idea of whom was behind the camera, I was fucked.

They had this narrative of saying no to bullying, which was totally bullshit to me. Because they were low-key bullies too.

"Barrister Ipamalam," I called out in a mock tone. The aim was to spite her.

"Senior Makele." She responded.

You could barely hear her speak. Pretender does the worst, merely looking at her, you would think she was a saint.

"Do the needful,"  I instructed.

"But senior class has begun." She responded.

I could see the fear in her eyes, and I loved it.

"Senior I can't do it alone, it could take the whole day." She pleaded like someone who had no atom of strength remaining. No one could tell she was busy opening her tiny legs for Noel.

"Senior please." She begged.

At this point, I felt nothing, not even pity towards her. Truth be told she was just a little girl who had done nothing wrong to me, but if she was old enough to date Noel, then she should be able to handle anything.

"Senior please." She pleaded.

"Don't forget to tell your boyfriend that senior Makele asked you to clean all four labs. I'm waiting for him, dating a senior doesn't guarantee your safety." I said.

She stared at the floor silently.

"Go to class, but make sure, you clean those labs before going home today," I said with a stern look on my face.

I watched her run off without uttering a single word. I was her biggest nemesis, and would always be there waiting for her to slip off. The only day I would get off her back, was the day she would eradicate that bastard from her life.

I hadn't started dealing and messing with Noel yet, this was only the beginning.

I had just one assignment, eradicate B. A POLICE, and give THE EYES back its flowers.

      I watched him walk closely. He could tell something wasn't right, it was obvious by the way he looked around. The dude was so self-conscious. I had been following him around, creepy but that was a typical me. There was just something about him, his aura. I had figured the drug part out, but something still didn't feel right. I needed more information.

I wasn't comfortable with just having this little information about him, even though it could ruin him, it could also backfire on me. I needed an edge over him.

He was a nobody who suddenly got a scholarship, and joined the school at this period. It was only a powerful person or organization that could pull such strings on Brixford  Academy to admit at this point.

Suddenly he started dealing with hard drugs? There was obviously more to him. Not knowing made me very uncomfortable.

"You."

His gaze transfixed on me.

"Why are you following me around?" He asked, his facial expression, void of any emotion.

"I wasn't following you." I denied.

"I don't like people sneaking up on me this way. Also not comfortable dealing in this school premises. Appearing on a blog all of a sudden isn't the kinda fame I need." Oreva said.

He seemed serious about this.

"Nothing will happen," I said.

His facial expression changed immediately, the dude wasn't having it at all.

"Look, your family is wealthy and influential." He paused.

Nibo

My subconscious was at it again. If only he knew my family was broke. And could do little or nothing.

"You will get out with just a tap on your wrist, and I will be swallowed by the system. So guy chillax," He responded.

"Dude, what's the way forward?" I asked fully aware of what was next.

"No dealings in the school premises." He said while he looked around, like he was searching for a hidden camera somewhere.

This was something I didn't want to accept, this was gonna fuck me up big time. I didn't want to believe one coward behind the camera, was busy blowing off my plans.

"Look nothing is gonna happen," I said.

"Especially with the drug scandal." He said.

Meanwhile, I moved back, trying to survey the place while we spoke.

"Dude, if you want your stuff, you know my house. I can't do it here, also if you ever get caught, it's all on you. I don't know you and we have never spoken before." He said, while he walked away. Slowly I used both hands to cover my face.

If I get that person behind that camera, whosoever they are, I would fuck them up so bad.

"Hey."

To say I was stunned was an understatement, but I expected it, especially after dealing with his bitch, but I never expected her to fill him with the information so soon.

"What?" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Mum is actually on my neck about why you stopped coming over," Noel said, paused, and fixed his gaze on me, as if he was expecting me to contribute to whatever conversation he wanted to have with me.
Meanwhile, I stared back at him like a clueless person.

"And I told her we are still cool."

Now he was staring at me like someone trying so hard to tell whatever was going on in my head, which was a waste of time and energy, because that was a piece of information, no one else had, but me.

"Come on Makele, can we stop this, stop behaving like a whiny little girl," Noel said.

Did I hear right? Was I just called a whiny little girl?

"Fine, I miss hanging out with you, and I am sorry for everything. One of us has to be the bigger person." He said.

All the while he spoke, I watched him without contributing. Noel was a very big manipulator, he was the only one who knew what nasty ploy he was up to, because personally I had washed my hands off anything pertaining to Noel, and wasn't ready to go back to my vomit.

"You know it's the fact I'm making an effort here, and you are just pretending like no one is standing in front of you..."

"Noel, how is your girlfriend doing?" I suddenly asked, aimed at striking a nerve.

He looked confused and set back for a moment, before he kept a straight face.

"What's your deal with Tamara?" He asked defensively.

I had no idea if it was the fact he ruined our friendship or the idea of him being so defensive whenever it concerned that thing he was dating.

"Noel you have a girlfriend," I said trying to get an exact reaction.

"What does she have to do with this?" He demanded in an overprotective tone. Meanwhile, I only hissed and began walking away. I had better things to do in my life, like figure out who the fuck B. A policeman was.

The lord almighty knows if he dares follow me, I wouldn't only wash and dry him this hot afternoon, but hang him.

GIOVANNI'S POV
OREVAOGHENE GIOVANNI DONALD

When this friendship began, I had no clue. But the fact she had been all over me since morning was something. I could also see her in another light, she was nice and friendly, although I had an impression of these teen celebrities. Oti was a cool girl. She had been nagging me about why I didn't attend the party she had invited me to.

She thinks say na play play.

"Did I forget to tell you I am also the keyboardist in church?" I asked confused about whether I actually added that or not.

I had no plans of attending that party in the first place, also not after that drama and hell that went down the previous night. It wasn't funny at all. Even if I agreed, obviously would have stood her up.

"But you will attend my birthday party, right? I'm inviting you." She suddenly asked, her gaze on my mouth, waiting for my response.

"When?" I asked wondering why she suddenly picked an interest in me.

"In a few months," She chuckled and grabbed my left arm, then burst into laughter. I smiled back at her meanwhile my gaze met with that girl.

Witch

I just couldn't forget the sleepless night she put me through all because her friend was in my house. She called me ceaselessly, it wasn't funny.

"WITCH!" I muttered immediately she rolled her eyes at me.

"What?" Oti asked.

Right then it dawned on me I voiced out my thoughts.

"I just remembered someone," I said, trying to avoid any further questions that pertained to my utterance.

"I will see you later, sports practice." She said randomly. This reminded me it was sports day, another day to mix up with those rich brats.

I watched her walk away, without uttering a word, there was this cheerful aura that surrounded her. Immediately she walked out of the class, I noticed those girls who ran after her as chicks joined her. They were always around her, except whenever she came around, something I didn't fail to notice. The girls in these classes hardly mixed up, they rather formed demonic cliques, especially the one who was walking in my direction. The class was almost empty now.

What was it again?

She stood in front of me, and held our gaze perfectly.

"I'm very sorry about yesterday." She said.

Oh boy was I stunned? The truth remained I had never seen her so polite, neither did I expect any good behavior from her. She was a nasty spoilt brat.

"I forgot my pills in your house, can I get them back." She said without pausing to catch her breath.

Damn! To think whatever happened yesterday, she didnt pick anything from it. What could she possibly need those number of pills for, I doubt it was for a party like most of the orders Makele gets from me.

One look at her, I wondered why someone with a perfect life, and had every damn thing in life, gained by just causing unnecessary problems for herself.

"Stop making me look crazy, like I am just talking to myself, when it's practically a conversation." She spoke, and the girl looked pissed. How easily her mood changes at any given time always got me.

"Are we?" I asked, trying to spite her. "No, I can't bring it here," I responded.

"What do you mean by No?"

"Look, in this school premises, I'm not safe, I don't want to wake up one morning and see myself trending on that faceless gossip page, because dealing hard drugs is not a joke," I said trying to make myself as clear as possible. "Besides anyone can wake up one morning to film you." I threw those words directly, expecting a reaction because that was exactly what she did.

"Look." She stopped immediately when she noticed a third party had joined us. Now there were just three left in the classroom. The person who joined us wasn't just anyone, it was one of the girls she ran around with, although we had never spoken or had an encounter before. She had a suspicious look on her face while she walked down to her seat.

"I'm not comfortable, if you want the pills, come to my house," I said while walking away, aware that was impossible, she wasn't going to dare come to my house after that incident, even though she wanted to, she couldn't find her way there. A win for me.

While I strolled into the compound Jomil was the first person my gaze fell on, accompanied by Odogwu and Sopunuchi. Wondering when Sopunuchi got back, I approached them. Nuchi had this tendency to disappear whenever he cashed out, and whenever he became broke, you would see him everywhere like he never left.

"NUCHI MONEY."

I hailed then anchored my man Odogwu, gave Jomiloju who had a mischievous smirk on his face, only God knew what crazy stuff he was up to again,

"Kill and bury." Odogwu echoed while he took a puff, "I'm sorry." He responded by himself.

Odogwu on the other hand was more like a ghost these days, especially after he clashed with the rival cult group, you could never tell where he was at the moment, and when he was gonna leave. My other guys who played the same game he did, were on the low. Things were definitely gonna go back to normal. This was just the heat, things were definitely going to cool down soon.

"Oreva my man, I fit get small papers from you, I go return am. I need to settle one or two." Odogwu said patting my shoulder like I was a little boy.

"Like how much?" I asked.

"30k."

The street wasn't safe anymore, and the only project I had in mind was getting my sisters off this neighborhood. I was aware getting a house out of this area was going to be expensive, but it was for the best, the tendency of my father to come back had been ruled out, this was my home but the insecurities and the cult rivals were getting out of hands. I needed money to get us away from this dump.

I was friends with these dudes, they were shielding me, especially Odogwu, I could remember vividly when I was roughed up and forced to join one of the local cult groups while I was growing up. Odogwu was the one I ran to, the one I begged to help me out. He did, he also tried to get me initiated into his group, saying I needed the protection, and he wasn't always going to be there.

He claimed I had nothing to lose, and had a lot to gain, especially protection. But that wasn't true, I was aware I had a lot to lose. I had two sisters, and no one needed to tell me what happens when they come for you and can't get you, I was born in this ghetto, seen everything went down. The good, the terrible. I never wanted this life, I would give anything so that my kids wouldn't be born in this hell hole. I was gonna get my sisters out of this hell hole by hook or crook, and at this point, I didn't mind selling my soul to the devil. But cultism in this hell hole was canceled, I didn't see what I stood to gain, rather by being in the hideout, chased by police men or a rival group. Dealing was risky as it was, I didn't want more issues.

Jomiloju was my basic concern at the moment, I was scared for him because the dude was getting too deep into that shit. It was scary for real.

Been friends with Odogwu and the boys came with it's advantages and also disadvantages. They were my shield as well I was a target to people who wanted them and knew I had access to them.

I told Odogwu to hold on while I went inside to get the cash for him.

2636 WORDS🌹

What do you think about this chapter?

Who did you miss the most during my HIATUS.

THE BILLIONAIRE SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 19.7K 106
ษขแด‡ส€แด€สŸแด…ษชษดแด‡ แดŠแดสœษดsแดษดs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
35.4K 4.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
49.4K 11K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
3.1K 440 47
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...