๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š |๐™…...

By vintagetae_8

"๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต" ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : I know i love you
Chapter 2:Summertime Sadness
Chapter 3: Red lights
Chapter 4 : Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 5:Valerie
Chapter 6 : Privilege
Chapter 7:Lonely boy
Chapter 8 : Disaster
Chapter 9 : Beautiful monster
Chapter 10: The birds
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Diet Mountain Dew
Chapter 13: Amygdala
Chapter 15 : Les ๐Ÿ”ž

Chapter 16: Feel the Void ๐Ÿ”ž

162 6 11
By vintagetae_8

   You're the one, you're the only one
        Baby girl, we could both have fun, yeah

                         Feel the void by The Weeknd 

Recap: His hands began playing with the ends of your hair. You leant into his touch, wanting him to keep doing this. 

Slowly his lips traced their way upwards towards your forehead giving you a kiss. "Why are you here Y/N? Why are you so attached to me?" He asked gazing at you with longing eyes. You sighed softly leaning into his touch as you thought about the question.

What was he referring to? You were only here because you were in love with him."You know what I mean Y/N." His voice was quiet but intense as his fingers trailed down to stroke your cheek. Your heart fluttered under his gaze like it always did when he looked at you.

"I... I'm not sure,"You finally replied after a few moments of silence, breaking eye contact with him. "What I do know though is that when you look at me like that, I want to be right there beside you every second. I don't need anything else." You finished, looking at him with earnestness. The expression in his eyes told you everything. 

How could he doubt something as simple as that? It's one of his traits that makes you fall deeper for him and it breaks your heart just a little bit .He nodded before closing his eyes and capturing your lips in a passionate kiss which left both of you breathless. He wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you against him.

One hand travelled up to cup the back of your head as the other ran through your hair lovingly. When his tongue invaded your mouth making you moan slightly, you pulled away gasping for air. A small smile graced his lips and he kissed you again, slowly trailing kisses along the bridge of your nose until reaching your ear, nipping gently at your lobe. Your hand snaked its way underneath his shirt running over the bare skin on his side, where you knew that tattoo lay. His muscles tingled under your touch causing your body to burn with desire.

 His breathing quickened and he gripped your waist tighter before pressing you against him once again as if sensing what you wanted. You arched your back as he sucked harshly at the skin on your neck eliciting a soft moan from you. Your hand continued moving beneath his shirt feeling his strong abs. He groaned quietly before lifting you into his arms and walking out of the room carrying you bridal style. The door shut behind him as he kicked off his shoes and put you down on the bed. Your breath hitched in your throat at the sight of him undressing. There was no denying how gorgeous he was.

But now, without a shirt covering his beautiful body it became clear just how ripped and powerful he really was. With every step he took towards you, your heart beat wildly as anticipation built up inside of you. He was so close to you that his scent reached your nostrils making it hard to focus on what he was saying. 

The cool air made you shiver slightly. He pressed your back harder into the mattress, allowing him to move to your front. You closed your eyes as his hand found the spot between your legs. You moaned as he rubbed circles onto the sensitive area making the pleasure building inside you become more painful by the minute.

You could feel his warm fingers teasing your clit through your panties as he moved his lips further south kissing and licking his way down your stomach. He reached your belly button and kissed you there as well, making your knees shake and your whole body tense up at his ministrations. His lips traveled back up towards you, grazing your lower lip lightly before connecting his lips to yours. You kissed him back desperately, feeling yourself growing hotter by the minute. He slid the bottom half of your underwear down your legs and you kicked them off too. His lips parted, his pupils dilated as he saw the state of your panties.

 It made your heart race even faster and his lips descended upon your clit as he pushed two fingers deep within your heat. Your hips bucked uncontrollably as he moved his hand back and forth while sucking lightly. You cried out loudly at the pleasurable sensation. His finger slipped further in making you gasp as he began thrusting it in and out of you.

He leaned forward to kiss your neck as he stroked your breasts with both of his hands. His breath was hot as it ghosted across your chest, you moaned as he rubbed your nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He lifted himself off of you momentarily to slide his pants off and replace it with his own boxers. As you watched him,he climbed back onto you lying next to you as his fingers continued to work you like they had done earlier in the day. 

You moaned loudly in response as the sensations washed over you once more. His cock brushed past your folds causing your body to tremble slightly. He smirked at your reaction and lowered his body onto yours again his hands gripping your thighs tightly as he positioned himself on top of you.  His dick pressed into you, making you whimper as it stretched you.

You threw your head back moaning at the sensation. Your legs spread wider apart as he pushed himself all the way in, filling you completely. His hands grabbed your hips, pushing him deeper in you. You screamed out at the pain but it quickly turned into a high pitched squeal as he pulled back leaving you feeling empty yet filled at the same time.

Fuck...." He muttered lowly his face buried in your shoulder and your neck, his breath hot on your skin. You reached your hands behind your back pulling him impossibly closer to you. Your hands threaded in his hair as he kissed you hungrily on the collar bone sending shivers throughout your body. His fingers moved faster as his hips pumped into you harder causing you to scream louder. Your nails scraped down his muscular back causing him to moan into your neck. Your orgasm rolled violently through you making him pull away from you panting loudly. His arms wrapped themselves tightly around you holding you as close as possible. "That was amazing Y/N." He breathed heavily his voice hoarse and raspy.

You hummed in response still unable to speak due to the aftershocks from your release. After a few minutes of silence, you sat up, taking his face in your hands. You smiled tenderly as his eyes fluttered open. "It was nice seeing your face light up when we fucked. It was worth every moment spent wondering what you might be thinking when you're aroused like that."he said chuckling . "I love you" you said in a low tone,your hand smoothed over his chest his face twisted with confusion. Your brows knitted together in worry as you saw the emptiness flash through his eyes but then it was gone and replaced with a blank stare that worried you even more.

"You should probably get going" he said releasing me from his strong embrace. He stood up and started collecting his things as if nothing happened. "It must be getting late," he said casually looking at you. "Yeah, it's almost 9 p.m, i should probably drop you home"he said "I guess you're right." You said standing up grabbing your clothes from the floor where you had discarded them earlier. You walked over to the bathroom, quickly changing . You were so confused as why Jungkook's mood changed as soon as you said those words. You couldn't help but feel hurt. Had you done something wrong? Maybe you should apologize to him. Or wait till tomorrow morning. You sighed as you shook your head as you walked outside the bathroom. 

And there was he sitting on the bed fully clothed "Are you ready to go?" he said getting up , you nodded following him. Once outside of the house, you noticed how cold it was. "Come on let's hurry, your mum will be worried when she notices your absence," he said grabbing your hand as he led you to his car. As you opened the driver's side door, he got in the passenger seat closing his eyes as his mind wandered off.

A long silence stretched between the two of you as he drove silently. You kept glancing sideways at him from the corner of your eye. You were waiting for him to say something, anything at all but the only thing you heard from him during the journey was the sound of music coming from the speaker.

You finally arrived at your house he parked the car and turned the motor off "It was nice having you today" he said , not looking at you as he fumbled with his keys. "Thank you...it was also fun" you replied softly. "I better go in before I'm late..." you mumbled as you stepped out of the car . You sighed and walked into your house tears forming in your eyes as you slammed the door.

 You felt as if you were trapped in some sort of nightmare, one that wouldn't end anytime soon. After locking the front door you ran upstairs to your room avoiding looking at anyone who might pass by. You jumped into bed, tears falling from your eyes as you buried your face into the pillow.

He knew he wanted you just to feel the void, he never liked you or wanted you he was only there for one thing pleasure .That was exactly what he always wanted and now he was stuck with someone who was willing to give everything to him, even your virginity. He wasn't the kind of person who easily gave up control of sex, which is why it had been so easy for him to slip past the boundaries of what you would consider safe.

He didn't do that to most people  since no one would ever willingly give their virginity, but now that you were here he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you gave it up so easily. He chuckled, as the words you said played in his mind ,  he started his car and left. 

He needed a drink.As soon as he entered the bar his eyes instantly went to the girl sitting at the bar. She looked extremely attractive. She had dark chocolate brown curly locks framing her perfectly shaped face with her bright blue eyes. Her figure fit her clothes perfectly and she radiated confidence.He ordered a beer and drank it in a matter of seconds.

 The alcohol flowed through his veins, warming him up to the core, causing his temperature to rise. He placed money down on the bar counter and walked over to the girl, who's attention hadn't moved from the TV playing an old movie. He cleared his throat and she looked up at him immediately. "What can I get for you ?" she asked  seductively, batting her eyelashes in hopes that it'd make her seem sexy to him. 

His lips formed a smirk as he eyed her up and down. Her body looked so perfect, like something out of a magazine. He grabbed her ass roughly pulling her closer to him, causing her mouth to drop open. "Missed me?" she said as she placed her hands on his chest.

A/N: 👽 I'm finally back and here to give you an update . I'm really sorry for making y'all wait but here is an update and i hope you liked it. 🦋Please comment , vote and add this to your libraries.

TYSM for 1.k Reads ily guys so much 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
317K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
926K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...