π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

Oleh TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... Lebih Banyak

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/48

51 6 7
Oleh TheeHotGrl

⚠️: Sexual Abuse/Suicidal Tendencies

Hinata began noticing some weird things with Naruto, he was starting to leave her at the little house by herself more and when she ate some things while he was gone, she wasn't punished. 1 night he came back and didn't say anything to her, he allowed her to do things on her own and there was no pushback from eating in the kitchen. She figured that maybe, just maybe, he was finally leaving her alone.

But after 2 days of that when she stepped out of the shower, Naruto was peeing in the toilet. She wondered how he got in when the door was locked but instead of trying to figure it out, she quickly closed the shower curtain again and crouched slightly on the shower tiles.

The longer he took, the more her heart pounded but after he washed his hands and finally left out of the bathroom, she stepped out of the tub and closed the door before locking it and then she wrapped herself up in a towel and sat on the edge of the tub to catch her breath. She swallowed lightly and inhaled deeply again before clutching her chest.
-
Things only got more complicated from that point on. Naruto was starting to wear less clothing and he kept doing things to make her uncomfortable.

She woke up in the morning and fixed herself some breakfast, which was peaceful because most mornings, she had that part of the day to herself since Naruto slept through most of them. But after eating some portion of her food, she heard him waking up.

A heavy sigh escaped her as she just decided to keep her head down to avoid looking at him, hoping that he'd empty his bladder and go right back into the bedroom but that didn't happen. Once he was done using the bathroom he walked right into the kitchen and opened the fridge and when she finally lifted her head, she gasped and quickly put her head back down. He was fully naked and drinking juice out of the bottle.

She didn't understand why he felt the need to not have any clothes on. Yes, the small space was hot due to the weather but he could've used that time to do that if she was in the shower or if she was sleeping. Not while she was eating in the freaking kitchen.

Then he had the nerve to turn around and ask her, "Where's my breakfast?"

She lifted her left finger before pointing to the microwave but she still kept her head down. When he walked over to the small black appliance, he opened it & turned straight to her and peered. "It's not warm."

She slowly got up from the chair & began taking short steps toward the microwave.

Once she made it there her right hand shook as she pressed the button to warm his food up.

Those 120 seconds were the most uncomfortable moments of her life.

While keeping her head down, it felt like something got caught in the middle of her throat as she tried her hardest to swallow and her heart thudded rapidly. Her breathing became uneven as it started to rag before getting extremely shallow as she frantically twiddled her 2 fingers together.

"You look really pretty today."

With each compliment he gave her, eventually her shoulders highly scrunched up to her ears and her lips stayed tightly pressed as water filled up in her eyes.

"I just wanna kiss you."

She shut her eyes and silently began crying when he pressed himself against her. She was shocked that he was getting hard from that.

When the microwave beeped she stiffly took his plate out and handed it to him.

He snatched it out of her hand and reached past her, purposely touching her breast to grab himself a fork out of the drawer and while bringing his hand back, he did the same thing again before turning around to go inside the bedroom.

When she heard him go back into the room she began hyperventilating while she held on to the counter and then her tears came out in shaky whimpers. She already dealt with being raped and for a sec there, she thought he was about to do that very thing to her, but thankfully he didn't... Maybe he would never go that far.
-
That night was even weirder for her because after she got up to use the bathroom and went back to bed, shortly after she was awakened by some sounds. After blinking a couple of times she heard a woman moaning but once the grogginess was completely gone, she heard herself moaning. Ocean Eyesss, Yesss!

I don't remember him recording us.

Then she heard Naruto moaning behind her and she felt the covers shifting up and down. "Mmmn, Ohh fuck Sugar Pop." She kept her back turned to him as she stared into the darkness but her body grew numb the more he hissed and groaned in pleasure.

Her eyes darted toward the exit of the closed door as she thought about making a run for it but that whole plan ended when she felt him grab her hand and release a huge glob of his saliva in her palm before wrapping it around his manhood. She wanted to puke but the racing of her heart & the freezing of her body paused everything around her.

Naruto used her hand to jerk himself off with his head thrown back. The sensation felt so good to him that he dropped his phone while using her hand to jerk him harder, and he started to moan louder. "Fuck, Sugar Pop!" With a few more strokes, he orgasmed.

"Mmmn!" He bit his bottom lip and held on to her hand a little longer, after easing his breath he finally released her hand, and then she hurriedly threw the cover off her, jumped out of the bed, and ran into the bathroom.

She locked the door and instantly began washing his sperm off her hand but she felt so dirty that she wanted to get into the shower as well. But the pounding on the door snapped her out of her stunned state.

"Hinata!!"

Naruto banged on the door. "If I knew you were up, we could've had sex." She knew that he was smirking and it made her throw up this time. She kneeled and lifted the toilet seat.

"Hinata..." The wiggling of the doorknob became more intense as he tried getting in. "Open. this. door." His sperm dried on his chest & stomach, and it was starting to irritate him, he wanted to wash the shit off.

She finally stood and rinsed her mouth out, the door was opened but she was met with a hard slap across her face.

"When I tell you to open this fucking door, you listen!" He snatched her up by her hair and slapped her once more. "I'm so sorry Naruto—Ocean Eyes, Ocean Eyes." She immediately corrected herself and threw herself onto his right leg as she apologized for calling him the wrong name. "Ocean Eyes I'm so sorry."

Everything he just did and the fact that he was still naked, went away. She didn't wanna be punished with a simple mistake but sadly, it never worked that way.

"Calling me by the wrong name again?!" His voice thundered with rage and she shivered before clutching his leg tighter out of fear.
"No, No, No. I promise-" She was cut off when he dragged her into the tub and turned the water on and after plugging the tub he pinned her down until the water filled up.

"Ocean Eyes, please don't do this!! I'll never call you by the wrong name again, I swear!" Her voice shook with anxiety as she grasped his wrist and kicked her legs to try to escape from the tub. As the water got higher and higher, it made her even more desperate. "Ocean Eyes!" Her lips trembled as tears spilled down both sides of her cheeks. "Please..."

The water finally went past her face and instantly went into her mouth. She tried speaking but the water going down her throat was preventing her from doing so.

Small bubbles floated to the top, the longer he held her down and though her nails dug into his skin and her legs kicked strongly as water splashed everywhere, that was all coming to an end. The kicking slowed down and her hands slowly dropped but that's when Naruto finally brought her up and began patting her back firmly, and the water came back out.

Hinata began coughing her lungs out while she ignored the shirt she wore sticking to her skin and the water dripping from her slick hair.

"Clean this shit up so I can get into the shower." He stood from the edge of the tub and exited the bathroom. While she breathed deeply trying to regain her breath.

There was a short thought that slipped into her mind, that maybe she should lay back down and let herself drown this time until she died. But the belief of possibly seeing Max again kept her hope in living and surviving.
xxx
Naruto left Hinata alone again, this time for a month and though she was supposed to be happy about it she was sad.

He left little to no food, there was only 1 bar of soap left, and after a few more uses of toothpaste, there would be none left for however long he'd be gone.

She couldn't believe that she was starting to miss him, especially when it got dark. Hinata hated herself for her feelings.

No lie, she did hate him but when the lights stopped working, the water went off, and there was nothing else for her to eat or drink, she wished that he would've come back.

But whenever he was there, he made her life a living hell. She was just so confused.

On the 3rd night of living in complete darkness and sweating her hair out, she sat up in bed & began apologizing to Naruto.

Since she already saw the cameras in the room, the bathroom, and the kitchen, she was sure that he could hear her too. "Ocean Eyes, I'm sorry." Her throat was starting to get sore again and she could hear her belly growling.

"I'll be good, I'll-I'll do whatever you want, just please turn the lights back on." She could feel her body easing up once she heard the water running again. Hinata hopped out of the bed and turned the handle to cold and began drinking it before she placed both her palms under the water and washed her face with it.

Then she flicked the switch on to turn the light on. "Th-Thank you Ocean Eyes." She sadly smiled up at the camera before flushing the toilet and sitting on it to pee again.

After washing her hands, she shook her hands to dry them off and then her body turned toward the camera again, looking up with tears brewing in her eyes. "Can-Can I get some food? I'll-I'll do whatever you want."

Both of her fingers twiddled rapidly as she stared up at the camera. She knew how stupid and desperate it was for her to be begging the guy who kidnapped her for anything. But what could she do about it? He had the power to give her food, water, a clean body, and a stable living situation, anything.

In this situation, he had the power to be God in her eyes. She could hate him all she wanted but there was no way in hell, she'd be able to survive without him. He just proved her that.

She needed him to eat and at this point, live.
-
Hinata finally went to sleep after an hour of crying and pleading, she did feel a little better to know everything turned back on but it was upsetting that she still had nothing to eat, drink, or clean her body with. He even took the pain meds she was supposed to be taking.

"Maxxy, are we still together?" They were sitting on top of a mountain, looking up at the nightly sky as he held her closely from behind. "I was just mad at you Snuggle Bunny." He held her tighter in his strong arms before sitting his chin on her left shoulder.

"We'll always be together." She snuggled her back more into his body before humming lightly. "I love you." He whispered, "I love you too." Things were silent between them before he spoke again. "Hina, where are you?"

It seemed that the stars started to close in on them. "I don't know." He closed his eyes tightly. "Think." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes too. "It's a basement... a room... in a tight space. It's very small and hot..." She had to think carefully. "At night I hear owls, birds, and wind... but there's no windows."

He opened his eyes again. "Like the woods?" She opened her eyes as well and turned around to face him. "I've never been outside, Max. I've been in since August." She slowly turned back around and gazed up at the stars again.

Then she took a deep breath. "I haven't had fresh air in... I don't know how long." The wind started to pick up and Max kissed her cheek. "I promise to find you Hinata."

"Can you just hold me? I don't wanna talk about that right now." He did as she wished and squeezed her in his arms once more.
-
"Sugar Pop, wake up." She opened her eyes from the light tapping of Naruto's fingers on her shoulder. "Hmm?" She looked up in the dark to see a darker shadow standing over her. "I have to show you something."

She heard him grunting after the sound of him sipping something. It was only when she sat up that she saw the shape of a bottle he was holding in his right hand. "What's wrong?"

He took another swig of the dark liquor and groaned quietly. "I need to show you something in the basement." She nodded and stood to her feet. "What... what is it?"

Even with the happiness of everything being back on she was still afraid of going back down to the place where she experienced most of her pain. "I just need to show you something."

She knew that from his slight slurring, he was somewhat drunk with the way he kept stumbling. It wasn't to the point where he fell over, he just sorta walked like he had 2 left feet.

"How do we get to the basement?" She tried flickering on the light but he slapped her hand and pulled out his cell phone instead.

"None of the lights need to be on." She turned away from the bright light that shined in her eyes and flashed on the wall.

After rubbing her eyes she saw nothing but a plain wall. She knew that there had to be a basement unless he knocked her out and took her to a different location.

"Hold my phone for a second." He gave her his phone and threw his head back to take another sip of his drink. "Point it straight ahead."

She trembled when the phone was put in her hand and was unlocked. "Dammit!" She jumped when he tripped over and bumped his head on the wall. "Do you need any help?" He growled at her. "I don't need your fucking help just hold that goddamn phone straight!"

Hinata flinched and backed away from him. Her breath started to tremble and her heart raced in an uneasy rhythm. She slid the screen over until the Instagram app showed up and when it finally did, her breath hitched.

She couldn't even swallow, let alone stay still. But when people's stories showed and the newsfeed popped up, she hurriedly tapped the private message button and searched Max's art page. Hinata could feel the tears burning in her eyes as she typed out the message: Please come and get me. I'm scared.

Then she sent the location and hurriedly deleted the message. Since it seemed that Naruto was having a hard time standing, she took advantage of that again by texting Max's phone number.

Unknown: He beats me, he starves me, he hates me. Please rescue me. Please, I'm begging you. Max

When Naruto stood straight again she quickly sent it and deleted it. Then she closed those 2 apps out before locking the phone and turning the silent mode off.

"Finally, it's open."

She never knew there was a false wall covering the basement door but when he finally turned the doorknob to open it, she gulped.

He snatched his phone and picked up his liquor bottle again. "Ladies first."

She exhaled tightly through her nose as she stared down into the darkness. "The fuck are you waiting for? Get moving." Hinata was afraid that he would push her and leave her in the darkness. That was a lot more scarier than when he had the blindfold over her eyes.

"What's down there?" Her shoulders went to her ears and her fingers twirled anxiously. "You'll see when we get down there."

She fell short on her breath but she had to listen, his punishment would probably be way more harmful than what he was about to show her downstairs, so she slowly moved her legs and Naruto stayed behind her the entire time.

"Ocean Eyes?" Her right hand clutched to the basement's rail and she made it to the 5th step before she turned around to look at him.

"Keep going..."

She kept her head turned toward him, and her eyes looked with uncertainty, this was a place she never wanted to go to ever again.

All those things he did to her instantly manifested in her body with the sudden aches and banging headache.

"I'm not gonna leave you in the dark."

Her chest slowly pushed out when she took a deep breath before turning back around and finishing her steps down the stairs.

The minute her feet touched the cold floor, those memories of every punch, slap, and kick came back. She couldn't see anything but the physical sensation never left her.

"What's..." She brought a hand to her chest to calm the aggressive thumping down. "What do you want me to see, Ocean Eyes?"

Her body started to tremble more when his voice changed into that unrecognizable tone. She kept her lips pressed together as her chest heaved while the muscles in her body shook.

When she finally dared to leisurely turn her head back, she saw that his phone was down and the flashlight showed the bottle of liquor sitting on the steps, while he had his head down to unbuckle his belt.

Then when he finally brought his face back up she saw that hateful expression that burned her soul alive with fiery fear.

As soon as he got his belt unbuckled & his pants unzipped, she instantly made a run for it. She bolted into the darkness & Naruto knocked down the bottle when he ran after her.

It was hard for her to navigate her steps when she couldn't see anything. She could feel intense adrenaline shooting through her veins as she ran in circles, trying to find a hiding spot but Naruto angrily growling behind her made her more nervous to do so.

While panting heavily, she smacked into a wall and fell back on her feet a bit, she grew worried about not knowing where Naruto was, he grew silent for a second and she didn't know where else she could go so she crouched down.

Eventually, she heard his heavy footsteps clicking against the ground, there was some distance between them so she slowly began moving but after a few steps, a noise was made due to her knocking something down.

When she heard his steps coming towards her she jumped up and tried to run again but it was too late because he caught her wrist.

He towered over her before roughly smacking her and forcing her to the ground. She could feel the cold concrete sending shivers to her body as he shoved her legs apart.

"Naruto please don't do this!" Even with the sharp slap across her face, she kicked her legs and clawed at his skin but that wasn't enough to make him stop. "Naruto! Pleaseee!"

Tears spilled down her face as she begged him not to do what she thought he was never capable of doing. In 1 swift motion, he hiked up her shirt and pulled down his pants along with his briefs more, then he pinned her tighter.

"PLEASE!! NO!!"

Her hands and fingers quivered as she began pulling at his shirt and hair, she was gripping so tight that she believed his hair would rip out of his scalp, but he never stopped.

She screamed louder when she felt her flesh being torn open. This was her most sacred space and he just took that from her.

Blood splattered against both of their pelvises and the floor beneath them before it trickled down her thighs but she couldn't move, pain was ripping through her insides but she stopped making sounds, & she had the wish to fight him but her body lied motionless.

He pumped inside her ruthlessly and though he heard her screams a few minutes ago, his grunts of pleasure were louder.

Naruto was probably a little drunk but he was aware of what he was doing, he fantasized about it plenty of times, and that was all he was holding back for the past few months.

But now that the moment was finally here he couldn't help but lose himself in it.

He savagely drove his hips against hers as he rocked her body more into the cold ground.

And all Hinata could do was lay there as she endured the humiliation and torture.

She could feel him roughly thrusting inside her while his hot breath huffed against her neck as he grunted heavily in gratification.

Hinata thought about the memories of their relationship. The sweet gestures, the love surrounding them, and the happiness.

There was no denying that was Naruto.

This is who he is and she couldn't keep blaming it on his split personalities, there were no excuses for his behavior, he knew what he was doing and she had to come to terms with it.

She should've left him the minute he showed her that he had no interest in breaking up with Sakura. The constant arguments those 2 had over him weren't worth it. Any man who willingly pitted his current girlfriend against the last 1 wasn't dating material, period.

The time finally passed and it seemed so long to her, that she was almost convinced it lasted for hours. He gave her 2 final strokes before he spilled every last drop of his sperm inside her. He took heavy breaths as sweat poured off his forehead onto her neck.

"We should do this again sometime," He whispered to her and sighed heavily once more before kissing her on the cheek. "I love you Hinata." He slipped his tongue in her mouth and pressed his lips to hers before getting up.

He didn't bother picking her up after he lifted his body off hers, standing to his feet. Then he told her 1 last thing, "I'm gonna leave you down here for a while. Try not to make any noise."

After the door slammed shut, she lied on her back with her arms and legs spread out.

There was only the erratic beating of her heart she could hear as her eyes stared into the darkness with her lips widely parted.

Her breath was ragged and the tears started to dry up on her face. She thought about Max, there was no way he would want her back now. Not when Naruto violated her.
xxx
Naruto woke up feeling refreshed after that amazing night with Hinata. She didn't bleed that much the 1st time he took her virginity but what the hell, the 2nd time was so much better. He loved the feeling of her screaming beneath him while he took her against her wishes.

If he knew that raping her would be the treatment for his pain in all areas, he would've done it a long time ago.

Once he took a shower, got dressed, and changed the sheets on the bed he got some honeybuns from the cabinet in the kitchen and a bottle of cold water. Then he happily whistled as he walked down to the basement.

When he flickered the switch, the overhead lights downstairs came on and she instantly grunted under her breath and turned away from the brightness. Her hair was out of its neat bun as it covered the front of her face.

If he didn't know that was Hinata he would've believed she was the grudge.

"Guess what I got?" He sang to her but she never turned her head. She just stayed crouched against the wall with her elbows on her knees. "You earned some snacks babe."

He threw both of the honeybuns at her and they slid on the ground next to her and he did the same with the water bottle, it rolled until it bumped against her. "Go ahead, babe."

She still never turned her head and Naruto rolled his eyes. "Ignoring me won't turn out well for you." His eyes wandered to the dried blood on the floor, not believing that she could bleed that much.

It looked like a blood bath took place but he was mostly irritated that he was gonna have to clean it up. "You made a big mess." He complained to her before sighing heavily. "I should make you clean this shit up, you're the 1 who bled all over the fucking place!"

Still, she said nothing.

"Hinata, ignoring me is childish. There ain't no telling when I'll be this generous again so you better eat these fucking snacks!"

Still, there wasn't a peep from her.

"Do you wanna take a shower?"

Finally, he got a movement when she slowly stood and nodded her head. "Move your ass then." She moved her legs toward the stairs and he couldn't help but push her.

"Walk faster!"

He kept pushing her as she tried increasing the speed of her steps but the excruciating pain between her thighs throbbed with every movement. "You had the nerve not to eat what I gave you but wanna take a shower. I hate little ungrateful bitches like you."

Naruto was shocked that she didn't cry or flinch but he wasn't gonna accept not getting some type of reaction out of her.

"Absolutely not!" He pushed the door back roughly, causing her to stumble backward, when she tried closing it. "This stays open!"

Luckily, she didn't fall and she lifted her shirt off before finally stepping into the tub. There was some discomfort creeping up when Naruto saw the dark red dried blood scattered over her inner thighs. "You know that wasn't me, right?" He folded his arms as she sat in the tub with her chin resting on her knees.

The hot water began filling up the tub. "That was Kurama. Sometimes I can't control him." When the water filled the tub decently, she turned it off and began sitting back.

"Hina..."

He unfolded his arms when she sat back until her head was under the water. "Hinata..." She didn't come up.

"If this is an attempt to scare me, then it isn't working." She still never came up and no bubbles were floating to the top.

"Sugar Pop..."

He stood in that same position for a few more seconds before rushing over to the tub. "Hinata!" Naruto pulled her out of the tub and laid her down on the floor.

Then he did mouth-to-mouth before pressing a palm down on her chest. "Hinata, wake up!" He continued doing mouth to mouth but she wasn't opening her eyes. "Oh My God!" His voice cracked and tears swelled in his eyes. "Hinata, please!!" He pressed down harder on her chest with both his palms. But she still wasn't waking up. "HINATA."

Tears dropped from his bulging eyes as he leaned down to blow in her mouth again.

"No, No, No! You can't die!" He tapped the side of her face with the front of his palm but her body was starting to get paler and her eyes never opened. He then desperately pressed down on her chest harder. "Please, wake up!" The more her eyes stayed closed, the more he pumped down on her chest.

"Please, Please, Please!" His face was soaked with tears and he never stopped pressing down on her chest. For a minute, he thought everything was over, that everything he did was for no reason at all. But that all came to an end when some water shot out of her mouth.

Hinata made a stifled cough before wheezing and coughing more clearly again. Naruto bowed his head and began to cry into her skin, muffling his sounds and when she opened her eyes to see the ceiling of the bathroom, she pouted her lips and began throwing a fit.

Both of her legs kicked and she hit him in the head multiple times for not letting her die. The scream she let out was animalistic and she wouldn't stop punching him.

Her eyes crinkled as angry tears poured out of them. "I HATE YOU!!" He finally brought his head up and grabbed her wrists, then he placed a hand around her waist to pick her up, but she still kept writhing.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!!" She was being carried into the room and when they made it inside he dropped her on the bed. But Hinata got right back up and started to hit him again, not caring about being naked.

Naruto pushed her to get her off of him and she fell and then he quickly exited the room and locked her inside of it. "I HOPE YOU DIE!!" He slid down the door until he was sitting on the floor and she continued banging on it while throwing him heartbreaking insults.

This went on for 4 hours.

He had to sit with his back to the door while she screamed and hit the door like some wild animal. All he could do was sadly gaze down at the floor as she called him every name in the book. His heart definitely bled that day.
-
When she was finally done, he stood and unlocked the door. While she was still sleeping on the floor he took out her special medicine and injected it in her. Once she was out of it, he put her in the tub and let her soak and then he stood her up to wash her up in the shower.

After she was all clean and her teeth were brushed, he put another 1 of his shirts over her and put her in the bed to sleep.

Then he started to remove all the pots and pans, the forks, knives, and even butter knives. He wasn't about to live in the same space as someone who could potentially kill him.

But it wasn't even that, that had him worried. He removed most of the stuff to make sure she wouldn't try to think of any more ways to kill herself. He needed her around.

After he filled a garbage bag he removed his shoes at the front door and went back inside the room with Hinata, he turned off the light and got in bed with her. That night he just held her tight while she slept peacefully.
xxx
Max awakened with a huge gasp as his eyes flew open, and then he sat up. "She's in the woods." He never believed in dreams before, but the 1 he just had felt so real, too real actually.

He got out of bed and picked up his phone. "Maybe I'm delusional." He sighed at himself while he unlocked his phone and checked his notifications. 1st it was the usual message of get well soon, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and everything else.

After he clicked off his notifications, he checked his dm's and he pursed his lips when he saw he had a request. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw that it was Naruto.

"What does this asshole want now?" He grunted out as he accepted his request but the minute he did, his eyes grew wide.

Without thinking he pressed down on the call button but then he soon ended it. If that really was Hinata, then she sent it secretly.

So he quickly slid on his shoes, grabbed his keys, and the gun he kept hidden in the closet and then he rushed to his car.

"I'm coming, baby."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

655 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
87.9K 2.7K 19
Yandere Naruto! Yay! I've been wanting to write a story like this for a while. There will be smut and gore, so read at your own risk. Anywho, enjoy!
142 23 16
It was the before, it was the middle, and it was the after. Knocking them down at every chance. Betrayal would always be a part of their lives, that...
5.5K 159 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...