Taming Tyrants III

Autorstwa NeeLei893

Disclaimer: This book is an original, not translated and please do not post in a different platform without m... Więcej

Arc 7: Royal Deceit (198)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (199)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (200)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (201)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (202)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (203)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (204)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (205)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (206)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (207)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (208)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (209)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (210)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (211)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (212)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (213)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (214)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (115)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (216)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (217)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (218)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (219)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (220)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (221)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (222)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (223)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (224)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (225)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (226)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (227)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (228)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (229)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (230)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (231)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (232)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (233)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (234)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (235)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (236)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (237)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (238)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (239)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (240)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (241)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (242)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (243)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (244)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (245)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (246)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (247)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (248)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (249)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (250)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (251)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (252)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (253)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (254)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (255)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (256)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (257)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (258)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (259)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (260)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (261)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (262)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (263)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (264)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (265)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (266)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (267)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (268)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (269)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (270)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (271)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (272)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (273)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (274)
Arc 7: Royal Deceit (275)
The Bud Reflects (276)
Where Delusion Blooms (277)
The Blossom Withers (279)
Idol's Secret Lover (280)
Idol's Secret Lover (281)
Idol's Secret Lover (282)
Idol's Secret Lover (284)

Idol's Secret Lover (283)

57 1 0
Autorstwa NeeLei893

"You saw him?" Wu Sheng narrowed his eyes. Of all people his Xiao Cha can meet, she have to come across that bastard!

"What's wrong?" Hong Cha chose to ask a question rather than answer. Wu Sheng doesn't like Gu Zixing at all. Specially when he is around, she can't even watch Gu Zixing's films because he will always interrupt her. She also caught him talking bad about Gu Zixing. But, since she is his fan, Wu Sheng never went out of the line and respected her choices.

"He's only good looking, no more." Wu Sheng scoffed in disdain. He got up from the bed and opened the door for her. "It's getting late. I'll ask the driver to bring you home."

"Brother Sheng, why aren't you telling me anything?" Hong Cha was stubborn but Wu Sheng kept quiet. He is only this silent if he is running out of patience. She left the bed and headed to the door. "Brother Sheng, I have my bike, so, no need."

Hong Cha got out of the house and took her bike when her phone vibrated. She saw a message from an unknown number. Hong Cha opened it and her eyes widened.

'Bring a box of your best product tomorrow in Hengdian.'

Who else is in Hengdian that will order to a small business like theirs?

Early on Saturday, Hong Cha delivered the box of exquisite cupcakes towards Hengdian Studio. She and Duan Mei worked hard to make the best. Hong Cha also sent a message to Gu Zixing that she had arrived in front of Hengdian's gates. While waiting, she heard her phone ringing. Hong Cha answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'm not in Hengdian. The whole crew are filming in a different set. My driver is on the way to pick you up." Gu Zixing's delicate and pleasant voice spoke from the phone. Hong Cha shook her head to stop being dazed.

"I'm sorry, I can't go. My mother is expecting me to return and deliver more orders. I can give it to the driver though." Hong Cha suggested. Her mother's baked products are the best and there are other consumers too.

For a while, nothing was said. Hong Cha even looked at her phone to see if the call had ended, but it wasn't.

"Locations?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh, well, its just around the suburbs. It'll take me an hour at most to deliver all." Hong Cha recounted and heard someone calling Gu Zixing.

"My driver can help. I can wait for my order, I have to go then." His voice fell with the same tempting tone that just sends anyone to a daydream. Hong Cha recovered from her daze when her phone beeped.

"Did he say something?" She blinked, unable to recall what he just said.

It wasn't that long when a luxurious car arrived. Hong Cha is about to hand the box over but the driver opened a door for her, leading to the backseat.

"Master Gu wished to help Miss Hong to deliver the orders. Please come in."

Hong Cha wanted to decline but reconsidered. What the driver said is not a question and she isn't asked for her opinion. Besides, this can reduce the time and earn money faster. Hong Cha looked at her bike and the driver understood. He went to the Studio and after a while, a staff brought her bike next to the parking lot.

It only took half an hour for Hong Cha to deliver everything. She was delighted and forgot she can just drop by Hengdian and leave with her bike so the driver can take the order away. It was too late when she realized she is in a different route. Hong Cha clasped the box once the car stopped. The driver led her to the set. She can look around in awe as countless people go back and forth, doing their job earnestly. They arrived at the main scene and saw that the camera is focused on an armored man riding a white mount imposingly.

Hong Cha can't help but pause. That was Gu Zixing, wearing a silver-plate armor and a crimson cape that draped on his back. His posture is straight and magnificent as if he was a wise warlord. With such a dominant figure, his gentlemanly appearance previously also became indifferent. His hair was arranged high with a headdress to hold it up, making him appear like an ancient warrior. Gu Zixing's eyes became sharp and he no longer wears contact lense, the ash grey color of his pupils emits hidden danger. Still, he looks so fascinating that even if he exudes threat, one wished to stay close to him.

Currently, Gu Zixing rode the horse slowly towards a riverside where a lady in messy white robes is lying. She looks so pitiful and dainty. Hong Cha realized this is a scene where the hero saves the damsel. She watched in admiration as Gu Zixing stepped down his mount. The camera moved along him and focused on their place.

He easily portrayed a young and unperturbed general, even a beauty can't cause a ripple in his eyes. Gu Zixing checked the lady's pulse. His gaze swept to her collar and he opened her robe a bit, a red camellia mark is on her chest. Without hesitating, he picked her up and easily got on the mount though he holds a girl in his arm. Gu Zixing paused then his cold eyes fell on the unconscious girl.

"So, this is Xia Si's daughter." His pink lips curved a bit. Gu Zixing faced the camera's direction without looking into the lense and had the steed go that way.

"Cut!" The director said in satisfaction.

Gu Zixing stopped the steed and the beautiful lady woke up close to him. He only smiled faintly before motioning for her to get down.

"Senior, you're really like a knight." Jiao Mei praised and got down with the help of the crew. She looked at Gu Zixing once more and flashed her sweetest smile. "Senior is strong and gentle. I can really depend on Senior."

"Don't mention it." Gu Zixing replied shortly and got off the mount on his own. The crew surrounded him and removed his armors, leaving a black shirt inside. Gu Zixing is about to change in a dressing room when he saw a familiar girl standing meekly behind the set. She seemed to be afraid to block other people's way and her flustered appearance caused him to smile deeper.

"Gu Zixing, your next outfit is in your dressing room." The director arrived next to Gu Zixing and his attention shifted to him. The director didn't notice Gu Zixing's boredom as he discussed, "You did well from the first scene until now. However, adding all the shots after editing, it's only a fifteen minute clip. Add on the mistakes the other actors did, you improvised on the act and had it corrected without a retake. It's really great to have you in this project. And, Jiao Mei is still new with this genre. I hope you can stay patient with her."

"It's fine." Gu Zixing glanced at Hong Cha's direction, seeing her staring at the white steed that a staff brought across her. She seemed to be scared at the close range, and a bit stupefied. He turned to the director but his face is still calm, not showing his real impatience. "Director, I'll have a break. The next scene is Jiao Mei's anyway."

"Oh, sure, sure."

With the director's consent, Gu Zixing left and headed to his dressing room. He removed the metal belt and the lower skirt armor fell. Gu Zixing neatly placed it on the couch and put on his trouser. He checked himself on the mirror, considering not to change the tight black cotton shirt. Gu Zixing took off the extension and tired his hair to a topknot. He tugged the cuffs of his sleeves to cover his wrist before heading out.

Hong Cha got the direction of his dressing room after she can't find him on the set. She looked around and a door opened next to her. Hong Cha wasn't surprised it was Gu Zixing but reverting back to his modern look, she can't help but admire a little bit more.

"Y-your order." Hong Cha finally resisted his spell and concentrated on the reason she was here. She placed the box forward but Gu Zixing didn't take it.

"Busy?" He mentioned one word to a question. Still, the less he speaks, the more people want to hear.

"Not much." The young girl can't see through his intentions and turned to her phone to check the time. She had finished her latest research and helped with the chores before delivering the cupcakes. It's not past 10 yet. She have an hour to be leisure and planned to check on Wu Sheng later. "Is there...something wrong? Is the box not nice?"

Hong Cha thought he was displeased by the wrapping but they had it plain, not too decorated and not too bland.

"No." Gu Zixing closed the door behind him using the heel of his shoe. He stood close to Hong Cha, his gaze on his wrist and arranged his rolex. "Stay for a while. Don't you want to see how a movie is made?"

"Really?" In the instant, Hong Cha's eyes brightened. She wanted to stay but she a staff has been trying to chase her away a while ago, since she is not part of this production. Seeing Gu Zixing nod, Hong Cha can't contain her excitement and agreed.

Hong Cha followed Gu Zixing back to the set. Jiao Mei is now walking on her own amidst the ancient town of Zhejiang with so many crew following her.

"Have a seat." Gu Zixing got her attention back. Hong Cha sat next to him unconsciously, causing him to raise a brow.

"Ah, so stupid of me. I can sit there." Hong Cha tried to stand in embarrassment but Gu Zixing pulled her down. She came to sense the intoxicating cool scent from him.

"This is the best spot to watch." Gu Zixing had taken the box from her and opened it. There were a couple of cupcakes inside that looks quite adorable with different designs. "I can't finish this all. We can share it."

Hong Cha can almost die from glee. Gu Zixing is so kind to her. She's just a nobody here but he treats her well. She really chose the right idol to admire. He's humble and gentlemanly, that's Gu Zixing.

"Sir Gu, Sir Gu! There you are!" A young man ran towards them. He was about to smile but his composure cracked after seeing Gu Zixing consuming a cupcake. His face paled but Gu Zixing looked at him nonchalantly. "Ah! Sir Gu, your diet!"

"Hm?" Hong Cha peeked from Gu Zixing, she is also eating a cupcake and her existence caused the young man to be raged.

"You, girl, you can't feed the Film Emperor with this unhealthy thing!" He reprimanded and tried to snatch the box from Hong Cha. Suddenly, Gu Zixing shot him a sharp look.

"Assistant Xiao, she's my guest. You can leave if there is nothing important." Gu Zixing casually dismissed his assistant. Although he is indeed taking strict care to sustain his health and body, the delicacy presented by this girl roused his interest. Gu Zixing stifled a smile, his eyes went hooded as he handed a cupcake to Assistant Xiao. "Try one."

"I, uh, I won't dare, I won't dare!" Assistant Xiao quickly shook his head in haste. He has been working around Gu Zixing for many years and he knew what kind of unreasonable temper he have sometimes. "But, Sir Gu, please don't eat too much."

Gu Zixing simply hummed. Hong Cha looked at Assistant Xiao with an apologetic gaze. She look quite eye catching even at such a young age. Her eyes are pure and limpid like autumn lakes, her youthful charm suits a coquettish personality that any man wants to be wild with her. Yet, she is quite decent too look at. There was no malice on her and she is honestly sincere. Assistant Xiao can't help but nervously steal a glimpse of Gu Zixing.

No wonder Gu Zixing changed lately.

He found a new pet.

"Er, Sir Gu, Chairman wants to speak with you right now. The Chairman arranged a place to meet up in the city." Assistant Xiao informed, causing Gu Zixing to pause.

The placid elegant man became silent and his somber eyes turned unreadable. He licked the icing on his peach blossom lips before placing the cupcake back to its box. Hong Cha was left speechless, she unconsciously gulped. However, she quickly recovered after thinking of Wu Sheng's angry look. Hong Cha look away with bitter tears. Wu Sheng will strangle her idol if she continues...

"Have this checked out." Gu Zixing wrote something on a piece of paper from the notepad Assistant Xiao carries. He turned to Hong Cha and lifted a gentle smile. "Well, I have to go. Assistant Xiao will tour you around if you want. He can also bring you home if you're tired."

"Ah, okay. Thank you so much today." Hong Cha nodded. She went silent as Gu Zixing left with his driver. Hong Cha turned to Assistant Xiao and greeted him with an amiable temper. "I want to go home. It'll be unreasonable if I stay a little longer."

Assistant Xiao nodded. He was hesitant to speak at first but once they reached his car, he stopped. "Little girl, don't get too attached with Sir Gu. It won't be good for you."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...