ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

Secrets reveal and a wanted man

110 10 0
By ChaeRinYoo3

Douxie placed the plate down when he heard some noises. "This late at night?" Douxie thought it was some of the neighbors' kids making a ruckus. Then Archie jumped on him, "Douxie!" Douxie jumped up and glared at his friend, "Ah! Arch! Don't do that!" Archie didn't waste time, transforming into his dragon form and pushed Douxie to the door, "No time! We gotta move!" Douxie stopped and turned to him, "What is it?" Archie flew in front of his face, "It's Y/N!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Douxie ran as fast as he could. He heard Y/N's cry, and as he got closer, he saw a Gumm-Gumm stalking closer to Y/N, who lay weakly on the ground. He raised his arm up and pressed against his bracelet, which once where his watch was but it was in disguise, and small blue words appeared. He spun it and stopped on a spell, then blasted it at the Gumm-Gumm. It backed away and growled. Archie went over to Y/N and he saw a glimpse of something glowing neon colors.

"You stay away from her!" Douxie yelled, dodging an incoming attack from the Gumm-Gumm. He conjured another spell, and another blast fired at the Gumm-Gumm, finally getting rid of it. He let out a couple of breaths and turned to Archie, Y/N, and F/N. "Y/N, can you hear me?" Archie called out to her. Douxie kneeled by her side, lifted her up, her head slightly leaning on his chest as he called out to her, "Y/N?" Her eyes opened a little but closed as she grew tired of holding them.

Douxie placed her down and took off his jacket, placing it on her, and lifted her up in his arms, bridal-style, carrying her back home. Archie walked beside him, now in his car form, while F/N sat atop his head. They were silent during the walk back home, opening the door and placing her on the comforts of her bed. Douxie sat beside her and leaned against his knees. "We can't take her to the hospital like this. How would you explain this?" Archie said.

"I know, Arch," he said. He looked at her necklace, the gem glowing softly. He tapped on his bracelet, and a small ball of blue floated. He grasped it and grabbed her hand, her body glowing a bit of blue. Y/N turned her head to the side and slightly twitched when she felt the pain being eased little by little. "I know, Y/N. It hurts, but this is another way to heal you. Bear with me here." As if she heard him, she let out a couple of calming breaths, and the healing process was over.

Douxie still held her hand and continued to watch over her. A squeak brought their attention to the small creature that was in the scene. "Ti'kwahanx... what's it doing with Y/N?" Archie turned to him, lifting his glasses up a bit, "Perhaps her familiar." Douxie let out a 'huh'. Who knew she would make friends with a small creature like a Ti'kwahanx. "You two can clock out. I'm going to stay up for a bit." Archie nodded, and he walked out of the room. F/N looked between Douxie and Y/N and the door. He left the room, thinking they needed space. Douxie gripped her hand and lifted it up to his forehead, grasping her hand with both of his hands. "Please be alright..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N groggily opened her eyes and saw the sunlight shining in her room. When did she...? Then she felt something holding her hand and looked over to see Douxie grasping her hand, his head leaning against the bed uncomfortably. "Douxie..." Then she remembered last night's event. "So, Douxie is really a wizard." She sat up slowly, hissing whenever she felt pain coursing through her body. Her movement made Douxie stir and stand up quickly, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Woah, woah! Love, you need to rest more."

Y/N placed a hand over his. "I'm fine, Douxie. Really," Douxie only hummed, and the two stayed silent, gazing at one another. She looked away, removing her hand. "So... I guess we should talk about... this." Douxie nodded and sat back down. Y/N looked down at their clasped hands but didn't speak up. "So, this is what you've been doing when you go out?" Douxie asked first. Y/N looked at him and nodded. Now that the secrets were being revealed, it should be fair if he spoke his side of the story.

"Okay... um," Y/N made a popping sound and looked down, sighing. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "I think I should go first. I'm sure you already know, since the start of my new, other side of my life, I got strange books and gifts that I never thought I would get. I suspected you might have been something else, and I never really got the chance to ask, despite there being multiple choices and--" Douxie stopped her rambling with a squeeze of his hand on her shoulder. Y/N looked at Douxie, who only smiled meekly. She sighed, shaking her head, "Sorry, it's a lot."

"I know it is, love, but I'll explain my story to you. You don't need to," Douxie said and started explaining himself. He was a wizard (which was obvious since the Spring Fling competition) and he came from Camelot. He's also Merlin's apprentice and he's 900 years old. As he was telling about his life story, Archie came in with F/N on his head. "Well, you're feeling better, I see."

Y/N stared at Archie with a tired look, raising her brows because she shouldn't be that surprised, but still a bit shocked. "No words, my dear? What, cat got your tongue?" he chuckled, and Y/N shook her head and scratched F/N's head, who jumped on her covered legs. "I do remember I accidentally caught you talking one time, Arch. I guess I was in a bit of denial that time." Archie and Douxie looked at each other.

"Anyways, thanks for coming clean, Doux. And for saving me last night." Douxie smiled and removed his hand from her shoulder and grabbed her hand. "It's no problem. I'm just glad to have this weight off my shoulder of not telling you." Y/N looked at his silver bracelet and took hold of his wrist, "so, this is where you get your magic from?" Douxie nodded, as he allowed her curiosity to get to him.

"I guess now we don't keep secrets anymore?" Y/N chuckled and punched his arm lightly, "Sure, but I still get to keep 'em to myself if I have to." Douxie smiled and nodded. The two stared at one another before someone cleared their throat to get their attention. "If I may..." Y/N looked away, and Douxie looked at Archie, "What is it, Arch?" He placed Y/N's phone down and gave it to her, "Y/N, you received a message from someone named 'Jim'."

Y/N took her phone and opened it to see a message. She opened the message. "Y/N, can you help me and Blinky account the trolls tonight?" - Seen "Jim asked me if I'll be joining him and Blinky for a headcount tonight." Douxie looked at her with disapproval, "You can't go tonight with your condition." Y/N waved a hand, "I know. I know." Y/N texted him she'll be taking a break for tonight and looked at Douxie and the others. "You know, there's something else I have to tell you. I'm not even sure if you're clearly aware of it." Douxie grasped her hand again and squeezed it, "Don't worry, Y/N. I will help you the best I can."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N took a break from school the whole day yesterday and today. After that rough hit and slow healing, it'll take a while for her to get back on her feet. She sat on the couch with Archie beside her, reading a book and F/N on her head. It was already night, and a vibration of her phone caught her attention. She looked down to see Jim calling. She opened it and answered him. "Hello, Jim?"

"Y/N, can you meet us in the sewers? Toby was caught by the police when he and Aaarrrgghh!!! were looking for Glug." Then she heard Toby's voice, sounding a bit panicked, "I'm a wanted man, Y/N!" Jim's voice then came back, "Can you meet us in the sewers? Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! will meet us there." Y/N stood up from the couch, "Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there." She ended the call and headed to her room but was stopped by Archie in his dragon form, "And where are you planning to go, missy?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Come on, Arch. I'm only going out for a lookout."

"Douxie will worry," Y/N waved the phone in front of him, "I can text him. I'm only going out for a lookout, nothing serious." Archie and Y/N continued to have a staring contest, and Archie gave in, "Fine. But you better be back unscathed. Douxie would probably have me on duty 24/7." Y/N smiled, scratched his head, and purred a little before swatting her hands away.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N walked in the sewers with her phone light on. F/N yawned, and Y/N rounded a corner to find the group all together. "Hey, guys." The group screamed, and Jim shined his flashlight in their faces. Y/N covered her eyes, and F/N hissed and hid in her hoodie. "Hey! Watch the eyes!" Jim moved the flashlight away and sighed, "Sorry about that." Y/N rubbed her eyes to get rid of the white flashes. Then Toby sighed, crossing his arms, "Can't believe I'm going to jail 'cause a stupid tub troll is a klepto!" he then turned to Claire, "Claire, any signs of Glug?"

"What signs? What would I know about signs?" Claire suddenly yelled out and looked away, surprised by the outburst, and everyone looked at her in surprise. Aaarrrgghh!!! then sniffed the air as Y/N, Jim, and Toby looked at each other after the sudden outburst. "Mm. Can't smell Glug," Jim said, going into thought and slamming his fist, which held the flashlight, against his other hand. "All right, we're splitting up. We've got a troll hunt, people." Claire and Jim went to the left side of the tunnel, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky went to the middle side of the tunnel, and Y/N, F/N, and Toby went to the right side.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Toby called out to Glug, his voice echoing, "Glug? If you can hear me, I know what it's like to be a fugitive." They stopped by two tunnel ways. "Let's split up here. I'll take the left, and you take the right." Toby nodded, and the two split up. "Glug?" Y/N called out, and F/N squeaked. Y/N's phone then rang. She took out her phone to see a call from Douxie. She picked it up and stopped walking. "Douxie?"

"Y/N, are you okay?" Douxie's voice sounded a bit panicked. "I'm fine, Douxie. Just looking for a missing troll, other than that, no danger," Y/N reassured. Douxie sighed in relief, and Y/N chuckled, "Hey, I know you're worried about me since that night, but I promise you I'll be okay. Thanks to the gift you gave me, and F/N will be by my side. He may be small, but he's strong." F/N rubbed his head against Y/N's head, and Douxie hummed. "Okay, just be careful." Y/N nodded, hummed, then a loud clang echoed through the tunnels. Y/N looked towards the sound, where Toby had gone. "I have to go." Y/N ended the call and ran to where Toby was.

Y/N and F/N met up with Claire and Jim, and they rounded a corner to see three Vespas with actual burglars, and Toby was on one of them, bound. "Toby!" Y/N and Jim cried out his name, "They're taking him!" Then a groan caught their attention, "Wait, what...?" and saw Detective Scott, unconscious and tied to a chair. "Mr. Scott!" Claire called out his name, and they kneeled down to him, "We gotta get him out of here." Jim turned to Claire, "Can you get him to safety? Y/N and I will go after Tobes." Claire nodded, and Y/N placed a F/N on her shoulder to go with Claire, "Think so. How are you gonna catch 'em?"

Y/N stood up and walked over to two abandoned Vespas. Jim followed her and pushed away the rat that sat on the seat of a Vespa. "A GTS 300 Super Sport. Maxed to the nines," Jim said as he hopped on it, and Y/N had already started hers. "Oh, we'll catch 'em."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The two had caught up with Toby and the burglars. "Boss, we got company!" one of the burglars shouted out. "Keep movin'! The heat's comin'!" the boss woman ordered. They continued to speed ahead, and Jim took a left tunnel while Y/N cast a spell to make her Vespa go faster, and the two caught up with them. Jim sped next to one of the burglars. "Holy-- hey, get away from me!" He bumped his Vespa against Jim's, and Jim ran across the wall and knocked him off the path. Y/N moved out of the way and caught up with Jim.

Y/N and Jim were right behind their tails, and Jim took out his amulet, equipped his armor, and jumped, grabbing onto the second burglar's Vespa, abandoning his own. "Jim, be careful!" Y/N called out, and the burglar looked at Jim in shock and surprise. "What is going on? I got freakin' Lancelot on me!" he tried to hit him with a crowbar he held, and Jim grabbed onto his crowbar and threw him off his ride and took over. Y/N moved away from the incoming person.

Now it was just the boss. "See ya, freak show!" Y/N growled and cast a spell, "Etativel!" (levitate). Y/N cast a levitation spell on herself and flew beside Jim, Toby, and the burglar, disappearing from their sights. They heard Toby's voice, "Magic!" and the woman's scream reached their ears. "Toby!" Jim called. Y/N and Jim showed up around the corner to see Toby floating down and closing his warhammer, waving at them. Jim and Y/N gasped when the boss took hold of Toby with her crowbar around Toby's neck. "Not one step further! You hear me?" Jim stopped his Vespa, and Y/N landed beside him. The other two burglars caught up to them, standing behind them.

"Okay, fine!" Y/N said, she and Jim raising their hands up slowly to show their surrender, "Just don't hurt him!" Jim pleaded. The boss glared at them, with heavy breaths, "I don't know what you Renaissance fair freaks are," she took a couple of heavy breaths, "but we're not going back to San Quentin, you hear me?" Then rats were running past them and a cloud of smoke from the tunnel behind her filled the tunnel, and a growl echoed through the tunnel. The boss backed away to the group, "What in the...?" one of the burglars questioned. "Not good," the other one said. 

Heavy stomps got closer to them and Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky arrived. Aaarrrgghh!!! looked pissed off, his body glowing green, his eyes dark, and roared at their faces, scaring the life out of them. "Run!" one of them yelled out, and the boss dropped her crowbar, slowly backed away, and let out a scream, following her minions, yelling out words over one another. Aaarrrgghh!!! went back to normal, and he and Toby fist-bumped, "Boom," and imitated an explosion. The other three smiled at them.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next morning, when they arrived at the police station, Councilwoman Nuñez stood there at the podium making an announcement. Cameras flashed as everyone cheered, "It gives me great pride to say the criminals have been caught, all thanks to Detective Scott," she gestured to Detective Scott standing beside her, and then she gestured to Toby, who stood beside him, "with the help of the brave young Toby Domzalski." Toby made peace signs, took pictures of himself, and gave a thumbs up to his friends and his Nana, who held a handkerchief in her hands. Jim and Claire stood beside Nana, clapping.

A row behind them, Y/N, Douxie, and Archie were in the crowd, standing beside each other as they clapped along with the audience. "Not much trouble last night?" Y/N chuckled and nudged his arm. "Taking down human criminals is refreshing." They turned back to see Councilwoman Nuñez place a badge on Detective Scott, give a thumbs up to the crowd, and walk away. Toby and Detective Scott seemed to have their own conversation, and then he took off his badge and placed it on Toby. Claps and cheers grew louder, and photos were being taken. Y/N smiled brightly, happy for Toby.

Darci runs up to him and places a kiss on him. Y/N raises a brow with a smirk and crosses her arms. "Well, well... congratulations, Toby," and they continue their little make-out session. Douxie glances at Y/N and grabs her hand. Y/N looks down at their hands and then at Douxie with a smile.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...
62.3K 1.6K 25
Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best friend Hannah. One day you come across a pu...
89.5K 2.8K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
167K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...