ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

A lot of conflictions

131 8 0
By ChaeRinYoo3

In the night, Y/N and Douxie were headed to the movies. Douxie wanted to have an enjoyable night (date) with Y/N. Ever since she got back home earlier, Douxie bombarded her with questions and calmed down when Y/N told (lied) she went on a trip with her friends and her phone died. He gave a look of doubt but took it. He handed her the ticket and we're about to go in but a meow caught their attention. They looked down to see a small grey kitten.

It rubbed against Y/N legs as she awed at it and scratched it's head. F/N, who was hiding in her bag popped out and chirped at it. Y/N stood up and Douxie offered her arm, she took his offer and they walked inside the cinema. F/N hopped out of her bag, just in time as the kitten ran away, following behind.

The kitten sniffed around for food and F/N walked next to it. Their heads shot up when they heard the back doors open. Two teenagers walked out, the guy laughing and girl he had his arm around looked bored and annoyed. He threw his popcorn over his shoulder and missed the dumpster.

The cat meowed and meowed at the couple and walked over to the popcorn. F/N followed it and ate it along with it. Then a something clattered against the metal, the cat stopped eating and F/N growled at the dumpster. The cat jumped on the trash bin. F/N followed it and both looked inside the dumpster.

F/N jumped when six red bloody eyes, glowing in the dark and their dark silhouettes could be made out, with a bit of the moonlight. The goblins had grins on their faces as they spoke goblin, creeply. One of the goblins took a hold on the cat and F/N hissed, spewed fire at them, making it let go of the cat. The goblins yelpd and jumped out of the bin but unfortunately one of the goblins were set on fire and exploded in the bin.

The other two goblins were able to escape. One of them looked back at F/N, who had flames burning on his back, hissing at it. The cat behind him, was trembling slightly. The goblin snarled and ran off in the night.

F/N flames died and looked back at the cat, who meowed and rubbed it's head against it's small body. F/N squeaked, he climbed on the cat and they both left the alleyway back to its home. F/N looked around making sure no goblins were around, and the cat was home safe.

F/N smiled, when the owner cuddled her pet. F/N left the place, making sure to keep his guard up and lowering his bodies light. He jumped when he heard some growls. F/N hissed and saw a goblin jump at him from a tree. F/N dodged it and ran away quickly, escaping it's clutches. He heard it chase after him, but F/N kept dodging him until he was safe back home.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Archie was relaxing on the couch, reading a book while the TV was on. His ear twitched when he heard a scatter of footsteps. Archie looked over the couch to see F/N crawl inside the house from the open window. He fixed his glasses on his face. "An Ti'kwahanx? What is it doing here?" His ears twitched again and looked over at the window to see a goblin. But not just any goblin.

"A blood goblin?!" Archie perked up, the goblin spoke in it's language. Archie glared at it and jumped up, flames enveloping his body and wings appeared from his back. He flew straight at the goblin, grabbing it and went up to the sky. The goblin tried to shake him off and once they were far from the ground, the goblin escaped from his clutched and screamed.

Archie gasped at that and looked to where the goblins was. He flew down and looked at the splats of green blood. He shudders at that. He looked around and blew fire at it. The blood melting away. Archie sighed and looked over at the window to see F/N staring back at him. "You have some explaining to do." F/N stuck his tongue out at him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Morning arrived, school was the same, Y/N and F/N visited Trollmarket, in the library with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!, Y/N was leaning against the wall as she watched Blinky throws hire traitorous brother of his. "Stinking, horrible traitor! Another one. Ugh! Away with you!" Blinky shoved the pile of books into the pit of flaming books.

Jim, Toby and Claire entered the library and gasped at the sight. Toby and Claire speaking at the same time. "Blinky?" Toby called out to him, with surprise in his voice. Claire covered her mouth, "What are you doing?"

"You love your books! This isn't like you!" Toby yelled. Blinky glared at Toby, not personally, as he picked up another book. Aaarrrgghh!!! was standing next to the pile of flaming books. "Not my books! I'm destroying anything that bear my traitorous brother's name." He threw the book over his shoulder, and moved to the other side picking up another set of books and walked over to the flames. "Full of lies! My Gumm-Gumm brother cannot be trusted and neither can these!" He threw the books in there, the trio ran to the piles.

Jim kneeled, and carefully avoiding the flames took out the already burnt books. "Blink! But they've been useful before, so they can be useful again!" Y/N walked next to Claire and she gave her a look. "Hey, I tried." Claire sighed, Aaarrrgghh!!! came over to Toby and started sniffing him. "Aren't you gonna stop him, wingman?" Aaarrrgghh!!! didn't answer as he continued sniffing him, Toby lets out a spur of giggles and asked Y/N and Blinky, "Uh, what's with Aaarrrgghh!!!?" 

Y/N shrugged and F/N shook his head, both not knowing what was wrong. Blinky replied to him but not looking at them as he continued throwing the books in the flames. "Leave him. Ever since he's returnd from death, his sense of smell has been curiously heightened. He's been sniffing everything for hours." Blinky walked away to find more junk. 

Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed Toby and smelled something, "Mm... You had Italian." He placed a hand on his shoulder and sniffed him again, "Carbonara." Toby smiled that showed him he was correct and was surprised, and counted when he had that. "Yeah, like, three days ago." Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed him again and shrugged, "Meh, needed more garlic." Y/N laughed and patted his arm. "That might make the taste better." F/N tilted his head and cooed. 

Hearing a metal clatter, the four turned to Jim grabbing a  water bucket and splashing it on the flaming books. The group watched him and Y/N, F/N and Aaarrrgghh!!! turned Toby. "Talk to Jim yet?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked. Claire walked next to Y/N and F/N, crossing her arms. "He says he hasn't found the right time." Y/N sighed placing her hands on her hips. "Well, we need to tell him sooner or later."

They looked back at Jim continuing splashing water and Toby turned to the group, "It's not just me, right? Ever since he got back, he's been acting super weird." Y/N only hummed and shrugged, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I mean, he was stuck in the Darklands for two weeks, and forget what the other side was like. I would probably act like that too, except not onto that level."

Jim almost puts the fire out before he spoke up with an idea, "Hey, guys, you know what we need? A calling! I'm sure there's been tons of stuff piling up for us to take care of now that I'm back. Uh, a cursed box? Or a loose monster troll, huh?" Y/N, Toby and Claire has their arms crossed as they gave Jim a raised brow and a grin. "Actually, Y/N, Claire and I kinda took care of that stuff while you were gone." Aaarrrgghh!!! and F/N nodded sheepishly with a tight smile. 

Jim was let down, but tried not to show, "Oh, okay. What about some training? It'd be good for us to get back in the Forge and... You know?" Jim said changing the subject. Before anyone could reply, Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed the air. "I smell Usurna." Blinky stopped his small tantrum and let out a small gasp. "Oh, dear."

Two Krubera gaurds came in and growled either at the sight of them or the burnt books that was still on fire. Aaarrrgghh!!! quickly put it out, as everyone gave nervous looks. Y/N had her arms crossed standing next to Blinky now, as Usurna came in, Vendel coming in but his new wooden staff, that looked like an old wizard staff, was caught in the doorway, but eventually got it out. 

"So... it's true. The human Trollhunter has returned from his frolic in the Darklands." Usurna said with a smirk on her face. Blinky bowed his head, placing his hand on his chest, "The human Trollhunter humbly apologizes and throws himself at the mercy of the Troll Tribunal." Jim looked at him confused, right... he didn't know about them yet, "Tribunal?" Blinky nudged him to stop talking. 

Usurna didn't waiver her glare at him, "The Tribunal has already voted on your fate." Vendel then stood next to her. "And, by the barest of margins, has ruled to drop all charges, so long as you cooperate from this moment forth." The group sighed in relief of the news. But Usurna reminded them of one thing, "Your rash choice to save once child put all of Trollmarket at risk. If any evil had been unleashed unto this world, the blood would have been on your hands." She pointed at Jim's chest, Jim looked at her with unease. She walked away but stopped in her footing and looked back at the group, "Are you sure nothing followed you on your return?"

Y/N quickly pointed it not revealing what happened behind-the-scenes, "Draal never left his post guarding the bridge. That I can assure you." Y/N kept a straight face, as the others nodded at her statement, Toby and Aaarrrgghh!!! held some nervous smiles. Usurna huffed but didn't question them, "Hmmph. Very well, then." Y/N narrowed her eyes at that, was it just her or did Usurna sounded disappointed?

Usurna walked out of the library with her gaurds following, once they left everyone turned to Vendel. Blinky asking him, "Are the Krubera really staying permanently?" Vendel could mentally sigh and turned to him, "Usurna feels their presence is required in light of my questionable judgement." He raised his staff a bit and got stuck on the crystal chandelier and grumbled,trying to remove it, "Speaking of such, have you made any progress in tracking down the culprit who stole my staff?"

"We will not rest until we bring them to justice." Blinky said, after making a couple of eye contact with his friends. Vendel replied to him, with almost some sarcasm laced in his voice, "Yes, of course. I'm sure whoever took it had good reason and will return it as soon as possible." Emphasizing on 'good reason' making some look down, whistling away and Blinky lets out a chuckle. "I've put my neck out far enough for you ungrateful fools. Any further, and she'll be sure to lop my head right off." Vendel eventually managing to take his staff out. 

Jim looked at with a grateful look, "Thank you, Vendel. It's good to see you, too." Vendel looked away, he may act a bit harsh doesn't mean he has a soft hard to the Trollhunters. "Yes, well, if you want to thank me, go look into the goblin mess that one of our trolls discovered on a salvage run." This made everyone confused. "Goblin mess?" Toby asked. 

Vendel explained further, "There appears to be some droppings in a dumpster behind the Arcadia Cinema." Y/N quirked her brows up, "The cinema? I was there yesterday with my friend. And I didn't see any goblins." That sentence made made her friends smirk and she glared at them, "Not a word." And she turned a bit serious to get back on topic, "Anyways, goblins? We haven't seen any of those in months." And Jim got excited, "Oh, my gosh! Is this a call? Like, a good ol' trollhunting mission?"

Vendel groaned when his staff was now stuff on his horn, he tried to take it out but was done with it, "Just go."He deadpanned and glared at his staff.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was night time, and everyone sneaked behind some buildings making their way to the alleyway to the cinema. Jim checked around the corner, "All right, coast is clear. Nothing like a simple mission to get our mojo back, huh?" Everyone walked around and Claire looked at him in surprise and deadpans, "Did you just say 'mojo'?" 

Jim looked away for a second and only gave a nervous smile. Aaarrrgghh!!! starting sniffing around, with F/N now on his shoulder, until he reached the dumpster and popped his head from behind, "Huh, smell poop." The group grimaced, "Ew!" Claire grossed out. Aaarrrgghh!!! opened the other half of the dumpster, sniffing it, Blonky came next to him as Aaarrrgghh!!! picked up something and ate making Y/N almost gag, F/N grimaced. "Double 'ew"'" 

Aaarrrgghh!!! then felt something cold and slimy inside, and rubbed on it, making him hum, "Aaarrrgghh!!!, what is it?" Blinky asked as Aaarrrgghh!!! lifted his hand up and sniffed it. F/N was hissing at it making the group confused. Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed it smelling something, "Mm, cat!" but he sniffed again, "No." Sniffing it again and his face turned serious, "Blood goblin." 

Blinky and Y/N gasped while Blinky let out a long one, "It cannot be." Y/N grabbed her head, "Are you serious?!" Toby looked inside the dumpster when he saw the mess, Claire and Jim looked at each with raised brows, "Blood goblins? Are those the green ones or the blue ones?" 

"Contrary to their name, blood goblins are white." F/N hopped over to Y/N and squeaked. Y/N moved away from the group trying to figure out what he was saying. The group looked over at her and she gave them a confirmation, "It seems yesterday, the blood goblins were here and F/N was able to kill one of them."

Claire shook her head in disbelief, remembering where she seen them, "But they can't be here! The only place you can find white goblins is..." Jim looked down realizing, "The Darklands." Jim walked over to a box to as he let out a sigh of disappointment. Tob couldn't believe it, "No, wait! We destroyed the bridge!" 

Aaarrrgghh!!! continued eating the trash, the rest looked worried at Jim as Claire walked over, "Well, Draal left his post to save us. You don't think, in that time--" she placed a hand on his shoulder and Jim looked at then the rest. "If they got out, what if Gunmar got--" Blinky shook his hands in denial, "No. No, no. We would know if he got out. Death would be on every doorstep, Arcadia turned to ash. We would know. These are just a few goblins. A few ferocious, insatiable, bloodthirsty goblins." Y/N deadpans at him placing her hands on Toby's shoulders, who got freaked out, "Thanks for making us feel better, Blinky."

Aaarrrgghh!!!'s burp made Blinky jump and Toby looked at Jim with some hesitation but needed to ask, "Jim, there's something we've been meaning to ask you." Claire walked over to him and stopped him. "Toby." She looked to Jim now the situation is getting severe, "If these little poopers are in Arcadia, how do we find them?"

"We don't find them, they find us." Jim stood as he spoke from his experience from the Darklands, Y/N, F/N, Claire and Toby walked to him, "Once they're on your scent, you can't shake 'em. They're gonna be after me."

"But you weren't the only one in there. Nomura was with you." Claire interjected about Nomura as Toby had forgotten, "Nomura skipped town as soon as we got out. She's long gone." Y/N nodded, "I don't think they would spend their time looking for her." Toby threw his arms in the air asking the big question, "Well, then why aren't they here?" 

Jim and Y/N realized why the goblins weren't here, "Because someone else was in there, too." Y/N whispered, fearfully, "Chompsky." Everyone else gasped in shock and fear. Toby immediately ran back towards his name, yelling, 'no' all over. Everyone quickly chased after him, hoping to make it in time. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Toby opened his back door, and peaked inside to see his Nana washing the dishes. He motioned for Y/N, Claire and Jim to come in. "Shh!" He hushed them and called out to her, "Nana!" His Nana jumped in surprise and turned to him with a smile, "Oh, Toby Pie! I thought you kids were upstairs playing. There was an awful lot of noise." Behind her Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! were sneaking to the front. 

Toby let out a nervous smile before realizing what she said, "Uh... The goblins are here? Uh, I mean... Hehe, I must have left my music on." Toby quickly rephrased himself. "'Goblins Are Here?' Oh, that's a horrible band name. I don't understand what you kids listen to these days." Toby did a tiptoe dance, as his Nana turned back to the dishes and everyone rushed upstairs after quickly letting their troll friends in. 

Everyone ran upstairs and Toby opened his door, quick as lighting, Jim called out his name but all around in the room was a mess. Toby's computer was lit up, Chompsky's house was wide open. Toby kneeled in front Chompsky's ransacked home, "No, not Chompsky!" He looked inside, hoping Chompsky was just playing hide-and-seek or something.

Jim picked Chompsky's hat that was laid on the floor, Toby walked over to him and he handed him Chompsky's hat. "Chompsky?" Toby weakly called his name, his voice almost breaking. Y/N placed her hands on his shoulders, rubbing his shoulder in comfort. F/N sniffled, sad to lose a friend, he let out small squeal and looked at Y/N from her shoulder. 

"Poor gnome." Aaarrrgghh!!! said with a sad look on his face. Jim looked at his friends with his voice almost broken, "It was supposed to be a simple mission." Claire stepped up with a small shake of her head, sighing, "There's no such thing as a simple mission." Jim sighed and sat in Toby's chair. 

"The little guy survives the Darklands, then goes out like this?" He looked at Claire and Y/N and Y/N patted his shoulder. Claire placing a hand on his other shouldler. "Nothings been right since... since..." Toby stops and Jim looks at him confused. Toby glared at Jim as he yelled at him, "Why did you go into the Darklands without us?"

"Wait, what?" Jim looked at them with confusion. "We found the amulet together, we trained together, we killed Angor Rot together! And then you just left us." Jim looked down and stood up. "Wait, is this how you all feel?" Then it was Claire, who spoke up next, "You promised we'd get my brother, together."

She crossed her arms and Blinky softly looked at him, "After everything we'd been through, you said it was 'Trollhunters,' not 'Trollhunter.'" Y/N stepped up, "Everything we ever achieved. We did it together. Kanjigar and the other Trollhunters said a Trollhunter works alone but look at us. Look at you. We're a team." Aaarrrgghh!!! and F/N nodded. "Yeah."

Jim tried to argue back, "Gunmar wanted revenge for killing his son. The amulet chose me to protect you." Claire argued back, "We protect each other!" Jim sat back down with a sigh, and turned the chair around. His back facing them, as he spoke softly his reasoning about his actions, "When I saw Aaarrrgghh!!! die... I-I couldn't bear losing any more of you." Everyone looked down, feeling bad and understand why. They suppose they might do the same. "I just wish everything could go back to the way things were, when everything was... normal. Yeah, the Darklands was a failure. I went in alone so you wouldn't have to. But classic Jim, you guys have to rescue me anyway. Some hero I am.

Blinky walked to Toby and he handed him Chompsky's hat. He walked up to Jim and handed him Chompsky's hat. Y/N stood next to Blinky. F/N hopped off her shoulder to sit on the dek. Claire stood behind Jim, "The amulet made you a Trollhunter. You made yourself a hero."

The others smiled at that and Jim clutched Chomsky's hat, "But Chompsky didn't deserve this. He may have been small, but he had a big..." He stood up to start a hero speech and Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffs the hat. "You mind? I was trying to give a eulogy." Y/N let out a giggle. 

Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffs the air again and walked over to the window and Blinky realized he picked up something, "By Gorgus, he's picked up their scent!" Claire had a smile, when Aaarrrgghh!!! turned to face them. "The goblins?" Aaarrrgghh!!! only smiled and had better news. "Gnome." F/N jumped up and down and Toby was even more excited. 

"Chompsky's alive? What are we waiting for? Let's go find him!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Aaarrrgghh!!! led everyone to a warehouse, everyone looking around for any goblins in case they get ambushed. They stopped in front a certain warehouse, where Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffs Chompsky. "They're inside." Jim pointed to the warehouse. They jogged towards it, Toby tried opening the door. But it was locked.

He looked at Aaarrrgghh!!! and moved aside for Aaarrrgghh!!! to open up. Aaarrrgghh!!! Grabbed the whole door but Y/N stopped them. "Hey, hey! We can't just break the door. We have to be quiet about this." Jim strated to climb a wall to the window until Claire cleared her throat and pointed to her shadow staff. Blinky chuckles a little. 

Jim raises a brow, with an unamused look, "Let me guess. Shortcut?" Claire opened the portal, engulfing everyone. The gang portals into the warehouse. Toby did a spy roll, the others just casually walk in. Jim scouts for any goblins and looks to Toby who made gun fingers signaling them to go.

Everyone rushed ahead and Toby turned his back to them, humming a suspenseful music. As they round a corner, Toby looked at one the crates and gasped. "We're in a fireworks warehouse? So cool!" He turned to his friends with a huge and excited smile. "Toby, focus. We're here to save Chompsky." Claire told Toby to get him back on track, "You're right." 

Toby closes the crate and his expression changed to a serious look in a flash, "But we're coming back here later." Y/N rolled her eyes chuckling. Around another corner, Y/N and Jim sees two blood goblins and Chompsky tied to a skewer stick above a fire. 

Jim turned to the group, "Looks like there's two of 'em. I'll flank right, you take left." Y/N continued to eye them, wondering why there was only two. F/N was hissing at them, Y/N placing a hand over his view to calm him down. 

Toby asked the question that she had in her mind. "There should be more, shouldn't there?" All of a sudden a goblin jumped on Blinky, scaromf Toby. "Off me, you fowl beast!" His yelling and thrashing to get the goblin of blew their cover. The two goblins ran to them. One jumping on Claire's shadow staff and the other on Aaarrrgghh!!!'s head. Y/N continued to help Blinky. 

Jim pulled out his amulet, "For the doom of Gunmar--" and Toby called out his mistake, "Wrong one! Ahh!" He then tripped over some fireworks that was scattered on the floor after Blinky got attached. "Oops, little rusty. For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" He slammed the amulet on the ground and armoured up.

He threw a flash of light of Daylight at the Goblin that had Claire pinned. As everyone continued fighting each of their own goblins. Y/N pulled the goblin off of Blinky and thrashed in her hold, trying to scratch her face. F/N growled and blew fire at it's face. He yowled in pain, grabbing his face. 

Y/N threw it on the ground and pulled out her weapon out of air (thanks to her magic), and killed it. All of a sudden she smelt fire burning elsewhere and looked to see the firework crates on fire. "Oh, no." 

Toby was also panicking because he was sitting right next to it! "Oh, boy! Fireworks fire! Do we put it out? Or do we see what happens? Do we put it out? Do we put it out? Or should we see what happens? Uh..." Toby was excited and scared at what will happen. Aaarrrgghh!!! walked next to him and blew on it, making it worse, and didn't remember the last time he tried to blow out a fire. 

"Oh, hm... See what happens." Toby picked up a firework and threw it flames, popping it and he got excited. "Oh! Cool! Terrible, but cool." Claire grabbed the fire extinguisher that sat nearby and pointed at the fire, "Stand back!" The fire extinguisher hisses, letting out a small puff of smoke.

"Ugh! Useless!" Y/N's cry made her jump, "Claire, behind you!" Claire whacked the goblin that jumped on her, "Or not." Y/N sighed in relief and looked at Toby, who was now literally standing on top of a crate next to the flaming ones, fireworks were sparkling everywhere. "Behold! Our dreams and nightmares are uniting! Hahaha!" Y/N looked at the bottom of the crates and gasped to see Chompsky stuck, pinned to a flaming crate and runs over to him. 

Y/N kneeled and quickly untied it, Claire and Blinky beside her. "Poor little guy. You must be terrified." Claire pitied and as soon as Y/N freed him, he zoomed away. Y/N looked at Claire with a raised brow, "I think he was more terrified for Sally than himself." 

Fireworks were flying and exploding everywhere, the fire getting worse. Chomsky quickly joined them, holding his girlfriend in his arms. Claire kneeled to him, placing his hat back. "We gotta get outta here!" 

Aaarrrgghh!!! and Toby quickly joined them as Blinky called to Jim to retreat. "Master Jim, quickly! We saved the gnome! We must get out of here!" Toby ran to him, and crates fell in front of him, almost crushing him. Y/N ran to him and pulled him away as the fire got closer to them. "Everyone group up!"

Everyone did as she ordered, Claire called out to him. "Jim? Jim! Where are you?" Y/N turned to see Jim a few feet away from them. And a pole fell onto Jim, Blinky cried out to Jim and Y/N tried to get to him but the smoke made her stop. Everyone started to suffocate in the flames. 

Jim then came around just fine, "Come on!" Claire opened a portal beneath them and everyone jumped in. "Aha! Avant!" Blinky yelled, Y/N followed after him and everyone ended in another alleyway, a distant away from the firework warehouse. Everyone stood watching the fireworks, color the night sky. 

"Fireworks. So much nicer from a distance, huh?" Y/N hummed agreeing. Y/N wished Douxie was here and wondered if he sees this too. "Hey." Jim's voice softly called to them as the group turned to see Chompsky propose to Sally. 

Chompsky tried to place the ring on her arm but it was too big for it too hold and placed it on her leg. Happy with that, Chompsky pulled her in for kisses and everyone clapped for their engagement. "I'm not sure it's official, but it's sweet." Blinky said. 

Jim also smiled happy with Chompsky, "Looks like some good came out of the Darklands, after all." Claire looked at him with a smile, "Yeah, you dingus! My brother is back because of you." Claire lightly elbowed his arm, "Some great came out of it. We don't wanna go back and change that."

Jim nodded, placing a hand on her back, "That's true. We okay, T.P.?" He turned to Toby, hoping his best friend forgave him. "Whoo! We awesome-sauce." His expression quickly changed to dread and a deadpan, "Although, I hate that T.P.'s catching on." Y/N laughed and patted his back, "Hey, it's a nice nickname."

Everyone looked down at Chompsky, now dancing with his fiancé, "So, we shall not return to the past, but shall we return to Trollmarket? I feel uncomfortable feeding the gnome's delusions." Blinky grimaced a bit. Although it was very sweet, this was getting pretty... Strange. Sweet, but strange. 

"Yeah, this is getting real awkward." Y/N agreed with Toby but F/N only clapped his paws, not really getting it. "Yeah." Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded. Jim turned to Claire, "Oh, yeah! You know a shortcut." Claire looked at her shadow staff for a moment but smiled, looking at Jim. She walked to Jim, holding his arm. "Actually, let's walk this time. It's a nice night." Y/N smiled at their moment and the seven friends walked back to Trollmarket with fireworks still painting the night. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 61 7
Claire was in deep trouble and Jim sacrificed his life to save her. But now, she and the rest of the team must deal with the consequenses and bring h...
32.7K 765 22
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟...
62.2K 1.1K 53
Here are some Trollhunters x Reader Oneshot that I hope y'all enjoy. I don't own any of these characters. Full credit to the makers of this show.
62.3K 1.6K 25
Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best friend Hannah. One day you come across a pu...