ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

Welcome to the Darklands

150 8 0
By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N stood with F/N on her shoulder, Claire, Toby, and Blinky at the canal, late at night. Y/N was caught up in their failed mission. They had struck a deal with a man named Otto, who is a changeling polymorph. A changeling who can change into anything. And he got them fooled, alright.

Blinky held Vendel's staff, its glowing ember lighting their spot. "Dealing business with these vile agents... I dearly hope we are doing the right thing." Y/N nodded, Claire and Toby stood by each of their side. Claire stood beside Blinky's left and Toby stood on Y/N's right. "Anything to get Aaarrrgghh!!! back." 

Claire and Y/N looked at Toby as he spoke with determination. Then they saw six bright lights from cars, "Brace yourselves." Y/N said she crossed her arms. F/N growled at the incoming cars. "Looks like the creep patrol is here." Claire glared at the incoming vehicles. The vehicles stopped inches away from them. Toby placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder. 

"Follow my lead. I've seen enough spy flicks to know how a handoff works. It's a precise ritual of nuance and power." A man, well a changeling, stepped out, he wore a detective coat and brim hat, 'Wow, that's not suspicious at all.' Y/N thought. The changeling walked towards them, with an excited look when he laid eyes on the Heartstone staff, Toby raised his hand at him, "Not another step, wiener schnitzel! That's far enough!"

Wiener schnitzel stopped where he was, and he was quite a bit far, "Now, throw us the antidote, and we'll throw you the staff!" Y/N wanted to face-palm as she raised a brow at Toby and Otto spoke her mind, "Are you serious?" 

"Deadly," Toby said. Otto then started throwing the antidote and everyone kept a straight and serious look despite the ridiculous attempt. Claire looked at Toby with a small whisper, "Now what, Agent Toby?"

"As much as it is fun watching his attempts, we need another approach." Toby looked away and turned back to Otto. "Um, okay, fine! Let's meet in the middle, but no funny business! Hands where I can see 'em!" Otto sighed in relief and all five walked in the middle, he waved the paper at them, "Enough theatrics. Do the exchange now!" At the same time, Otto handed the antidote to Toby and Blinky handed the staff to Otto. They had a little tug of war, "Would you let go?" Then all three released their grip. "Yes. This will do quite nicely."

Otto examined the staff with a smile that Y/N wanted to punch so badly.  The Trollhunters group surrounded Toby as he read the paper "'Twig of Worm's Root, ounce of silver...' This isn't an antidote! It's a shopping list!" The group glared at the changeling as he walked away to his car. "It is the ingredients to the antidote. Boil these in oil until it burns, and that will bring your friend back. Pleasure doing business with you."

He tried to open the door but couldn't, Y/N let out a small laugh as he was locked out. His door reopened and he got in and said his goodbyes. "Auf Wiedersehen!" The three cars drove away, leaving the four in the dark. "We did the right thing. Right, guys?" Claire asked, looking at her friends. 

"Desperate time, desperate measures. Now, we must concern ourselves with some shopping. Hmm..." Blinky took the list and looked at the rest of the recipes. "Where might we find the tears of one untouched by love's first kiss?" The three smiled and looked at Toby, who looked offended. "What? I've been kissed. Many times."

Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder, "Your nana doesn't count." Toby dropped his shoulder. "Oh." Y/N laughed and clapped her hands, "All right, spread out for the ingredients." Y/N took the list and asked Claire for a light. She turned on her flashlight from her phone pointing it at the paper and Y/N took the picture. She sent it to everyone. "We'll each look for the ingredients and meet at Trollmarket, at the Hero's Forge. Blinky get Draal move Aaarrrgghh!!! and to prepare a pot."

Everyone nodded and all split up for the ingredients. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Time passed and everyone met up at the Hero's Forge, the pot filled with some purple liquid as it boiled. Everyone started putting in the ingredients they grabbed, Draal stood by the entrance to make sure no troll got in. 

"Ugh, slimy. Slimy, gross." Toby dumped some slimes in and they squealed as they got dropped. Claire grabbed spoiled milk, sniffing it to make sure it was spoiled and yes it was, "Blech!" She dumped it in the pot. Toby then threw in a live rat, "Ew, gross! I'm gonna wash my hands." R.I.P rat.

Y/N poured some two cups of liquids one orange and the second green. Claire sprinkled some blue sprinkles. Toby held a Gnome skeleton and dumped it in, F/N reeled back at the pot, "I think that's almost all of it." Y/N said and looked at Toby and he started punching himself to get a tear. Toby looked at Blinky and he stomped on his foot making Y/N and Claire clench their eyes almost feeling the pain. 

"Oh, that hurt." Toby moaned in pain as held his foot. He stood straight and picked his tear up and dropped it in the pot. Blinky then stepped forward pressed his hands together in a prayer. "And lastly, a fragment of Heartstone."

Blinky threw the Heartstone in and light green smoke appeared and the four backed away as it engulfed Aaarrrgghh!!!. "It's working!" And less than a minute the smoke returned back in the pot and Aaarrrgghh!!! was still frozen. Toby scoffs, confused. "I don't get it. What happened?" 

"Nothing. It... It didn't work." Claire looked at Blinky and Y/N, in disbelief. F/N purred sadly. "I...I thought for certain..." Toby stepped towards his frozen wingman, placing a hand on his face, "No! No, come on, we did everything right! Come on, after all that we did, it has to work." He tapped his frozen wingman, desperate for Aaarrrgghh!!! to come back. 

Claire looked down, realizing something was amiss, "Unless... The list was bogus! How could we have been so stupid?" Y/N sighed placing a hand on her forehead. F/N purring against her neck, trying to ease her sorrows. Toby sniffles looking back at them. "The amulet told us we could bring him back. He has to come back. I even did the tear thing."

Claire and Blinky looked away, with broken hopes. Y/N walked towards Toby and placed her hands on his shoulders, Toby let out real tears with sadness as he hugged his friend. All of a sudden, they hear some cracks and some white light, Toby and Y/N moved away and F/N jumped up when Aaarrrgghh!!! started reverting back to himself.

Y/N removed her hands from Toby's shoulders and clasped them together with a smile. Toby and F/N jumped up with a cheer. Aaarrrgghh!!! held his head, well after coming back from stone. Claire and Blinky turned and walked towards him too with bright faces. 

"Aaarrrgghh!!!..." Claire said his name, softly, it was unbelievable their stoned friend came back. "Deya's grace be upon us." Blinky said as a thank you. Aaarrrgghh!!! opened his eyes, and instead of emerald green eyes looking at them, it was dark purple. Toby and Y/N's smile turned upside down, F/N let out a surprised squeak, when he started grunting and letting out a scream. 

Draal turned and ran to them, "You are making too much--." And he was cut off when Aaarrrgghh!!! punched the pot and it crashed into Draal, knocking him out as the group ducked. The four immediately tried to calm their friend. "Aaarrrgghh!!!, calm yourself!" 

Claire ran to him as he started to hit everything he sees, "Stop! Wait! Aaarrrgghh!!!" Aaarrrgghh!!! was heading Toby, Blinky, F/N and Y/N's way as Y/N tried to conjure the levitation spell. "Etati--!" But she was thrown to the side, F/N landed by her head and Blinky landed next to her. Toby was thrown to the other side. "He's disoriented. Quiet him before he alerts all of Trollmarket!"

Y/N stood up and helped him up. Aaarrrgghh!!! threw the weapon stand and looked over to where Toby was running and leaped towards him. He stopped in front of him, "Whoa, Arrrgh! Easy, easy! It's me, your wingman!" Toby called out to him as he raised his fists up, ready to crush Toby. 

Aaarrrgghh!!! stopped for a moment, Toby giving him a smile and Aaarrrgghh!!! came down smashing his fists on the gate. And his purple colours disappeared. "Wingman." Aaarrrgghh!!! was back. 

Toby slowly looked back at him and giant smile appeared on his face, "Ah! He's back! Oh, I knew he'd be back!" Toby hugged his wingman the others ran up to them. Draal laughed in glee and he and Aaarrrgghh!!! wrapped their arms around one another, "I see it, I don't believe it." 

Claire and Y/N let out a laugh and hugged their giant friend "We missed you, you big brute!" Y/N patted his arm, F/N crawling on his arm, Aaarrrgghh!!! lets out a giggle, "Welcome back, Aaarrrgghh!!!." Blinky walked towards him as Claire and Y/N moved away. 

"I had all but assumed I would never see you again, old friend." He and Aaarrrgghh!!! hugged each other, glad to see each other again. They moved away from each other, a question Aaarrrgghh!!! needed to know. "How did I...? Where's Jim?" Aaarrrgghh!!! Realized that Jim wasn't here. The others looked down breaking the news to their friend. 

Claire spoke up first, "He, uh, went to the Darklands so that no one else would get hurt." Aaarrrgghh!!! gasped at the news. Aaarrrgghh!!! clenched his eyes shut and reopened them with determination. "Must get Jim!" 

"Oh, yes, so you do know how to save him. The amulet proclaimed that you are the key to the hunter. So, tell us, what must we do?" The group walked back down to the ground, F/N hopped back to Y/N's side and Aaarrrgghh!!! scratched his head trying to think.

The ground started to open and the Soothscryer appeared, it opened its mouth as a familiar voice spoke his name. "Aarghaumont." Aaarrrgghh!!! reeled back a bit, confused, "What is...?" Blinky placed a hand on his arm, "The amulet and the Fates that guide it have called to you. To what purpose, only you can discover, my dear old friend."

Aaarrrgghh!!! stepped towards the Soothscryer and placed his arm inside. Blue light engulfed him and Aaarrrgghh!!! was gone. The group patiently waited for him outside and he reappeared, his eyes closed. Y/N, F/N, Claire and Toby walked towards their friend. 

"Aaarrrgghh, what did you see?" Claire asked. Toby piqued in next, "Did you meet the spooky troll ghosts?" Aaarrrgghh!!!'s eyes reopened but instead of green or purple, his eyes were light blue and another voice spoke over him, scaring Toby and Claire. Y/N gasped, F/N jumped and lightly hissed, "He did convene with us. But I am not Aarghaumont."

Aaarrrgghh!!! or rather Kanjigar stood up straight. Blinky gasped and bowed. Y/N following. "Kanjigar the Courageous." Y/N raised her head with a smile on her face, "Welcome back, Kanjigar." 

Toby gasped, "Wait! What?" He and Claire looked at Blinky and Y/N in surprise. "At ease, Blinkous. Yes, it is I." He walked towards him and then placed a hand on his shoulder with a smile. He then looked at Y/N as she stood straight. F/N tilting his head. "And it is wonderful to see you, Y/N." Y/N smiled and hugged Kanjigar, despite him in Aaarrrgghh!!! body she could feel his spirit.

He rubbed the girl's back with a smile. Then Draal walked towards him with a disbelief look. "It is you... Father." Kanjigar placed a hand on his shoulder, "Well met." Then Draal surprised him with a hug and Kanjigar smiled, hugging him back, "My son."

Draal wanted to shed his tears but held strong. He and Kanjigar moved away. "But how? What has happened to Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Blinky and Y/N walked towards him, and Kanjigar placed a hand on his shoulder as well as he placed a hand on Draal's "Your friend is here with me." He placed a hand on Aaarrrgghh!!!'s chest, "Aaarrrgghh!!! walked the line between life and death, so he alone could become a vessel for me to aid you."

Toby interrupted him, clearly not okay with this since he got Aaarrrgghh!!! back but was taken over by the previous Trollhunter, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey there, troll-tergeist! Give me my wingman back!" Claire placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him, Kanjigar walked towards the young teens as they stepped back, "At ease, Tobias Domzalski. I will only stay until my work is done."

Claire then questioned him, "But excuse me, Lord Sir Kanjig-Aaarrrgghh!!!... What exactly are you here to do?" Kanjigar then gave them a reminder, "I thought you knew. Only a Trollhunter can open the Killahead Bridge." The gate behind Claire and Toby opened up and guards came in, "There they are!" 

"I knew it!" Then Vendel's voice echoed in, behind Kanjigar was Vendel with two other guard trolls, both exit blocked, "Detain them! Find the staff!" Kanjigar and Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded to each other and Draal rolled to the guards that blocked the gate. Kanjigar faced the guards that blocked the other. 

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" Daylight appeared and the trolls stopped and gasped, eyes widen. "Aaarrrgghh!!!? What dark powers have you meddled with?" Draal knocked out the guards and pushed the green troll and he pushed the button that triggered the training.

The platforms lifted them all up. Y/N, F/N, Claire and Blinky fell down to the bottom but Toby was still on the platform. "Toby!" Claire and Y/N called out his name. Kanjigar fought of the guards and heard Toby's cry, his eyes widen when he saw the platforms turn akmost dropping Toby. He quickly jumped to him and grabbed him, and landed him to safety with the others waiting at the gate. "We have little time. This will take us to Bone's Alley."

"But, Father--." Draal tried to speak but Kanjigar only placed a hand on his shoulder, "Follow me, son. We are together at last." The group quickly retreated and headed to the library. They hid nearby as two gaurds, guarded the library entrance. Kanjigar crawled across the wall and dropped on the guards, knocking them unconscious and signaling the others it was clear. 

"Kanjigar's creeping spider! A signature move!" Blinky said, and Toby looked at Claire, "This guy's a legend." Draal and Y/N had grins on their faces. They arrived in the library as Kanjigar gathered equipments. "Hurry! Claire Nuñez, I require a portal to Killahead Bridge. Quickly." Kanjigar gathered books and some stuffs. 

Claire opened the portal, "Killahead." Kanjigar threw the equipments in the portal. "Quick, everyone through!" Before anyone can go in, an arrow was shot and knocked the staff out of Claire's grasp and the portal closed as soon as the staff went through. 

"Fudgeknuckle!" Everyone turned to glare at the orange troll that shot the staff. Kanjigar stomped towards him and the troll, trembled as he reeled back. Kanjigar knocked him out with a punch. "We'll take the gyre." Everyone followed him and walking over the poor troll. "Sorry..." Y/N felt bad but he brought it up on himself.

The group arrived at the gyre and everyone hopped in. "Kanjigar, why don't you simply talk with Vendel and the Tribunal? Surely one of Trollmarket's greatest champions could persuade--." Blinky said but Kanjigar cut him off, "Talking requires time, Blinkous, something we do not have." Kanjigar started the gyre up, "Things are dire. If we do not act now, James Lake, Jr. will die." Y/N, Claire and Toby gasped, looked at each other.

The gyre then sped away, Blinky looked at Kanjigar as he landed back on his feet. "But Killahead's in the woods. There's no gyre station there." Kanjigar was unbothered by that problem. "We don't need one." Everyone's eyes widen in surprise and in realization. "Oh, god." Y/N groaned. 

The gyre stopped and Kanjigar threw them through the roof as the group let out a scream. They all landed on the ground, uncomfortably and Y/N didn't react in time for a shield. Everyone walked out, groaning from the rough landing. Blinky and Y/N got out alright. And so was Kanjigar. "Oh, dear. We are officially fugitives from Trollmarket."

"Forget what they think. We must concentrate on what we do. We have all that we need." Kanjigar put that problem away as he walked away from him. Claire picked up some books, "And then some." Toby, now back on his feet, placed a hand on the gyre and holding his stomach. "Okay, how does this crazy crime spree help us save Jimbo, exactly?"

Chomsky was dragging his bag over, Kanjigar picked up some equipment. "Friends, I have seen the impossible. A vision of you saving James Lakes, Jr. But to do so, you must follow the path I lay before you." He stood in front of them. "We've done the impossible before. We can handle it." Claire opened her staff. 

Toby stood next to her and opened his warhammar, "I have my war hammer! It's hungry to smash." He swung it and almost his Claire. "No, no weapons. In my plan, you will need nothing else but the knowledge and tools I will give you." Kanjigar held out his hands, gesturing for them to hand it over. Like a parent taking away their phones. 

"Aw, man." Toby whined. "What possible chance do we stand if we are unarmed?" Blinky asked, not sure how this mission will go. "Each of you will be charged with a task. You must follow them to the letter if there is any hope of survival." He then turned to Claire, "Claire Nuñez, take this. In the Darklands, it will aid you in a key moment." He handed her some kind of key turner. 

"Um... thank you?" Claire thanked him with uncertainty. Kanjigar turned to Blinky next and handing him a purple crystal torch. "Blinkous, take this flare crystal. Its blinding light will save your life." Blinky's six eyes widen in shock. "My life? Could I get some specificity on that statement?"

Kanjigar didn't give the details as he then turned to Y/N and F/N. "Y/N, take this book it holds a spell you can only use when your in a dire moment in the end. No other spells than this." He handed a book and flipped to a specific page that held a spell. Y/N took the book and looked at the spell. 'Noitcerruser dna dnomaid fo gnitsac ylnevaeh.' (heavily casting of diamond and resurrection) Y/N said in her head. F/N cooed at the book. Kanjigar then turned to Toby, who jumped in excitement. 

"Tobias Domzalski." Toby waved his arms around, as if he was trying to get his attention, "Ooh, ooh, me, me, me! What do I get? What do I get?" Kanjigar didn't hand him anything but gave him a strict order. "You must ensure that your team only brings back James Lake, Jr. No one else." He raised a hand to him when he stated it clearly and it dropped Toby's excitement. 

"Okay, got it. Just Jim. Guess I got good advice." Behind them Draal picked up his axe and turned to Kanjigar. "Father, what is my task?" Kanjigar walked up to him and lowered his hand that held his weapon. "I know you wish to go into battle, but I need you here." He placed a hand on his shoulder as Draal tried to reason with him. "I can help." 

"And you shall. Of all of you, your responsibility is greatest. You keep watch so that Gunmar does not escape. If your friends do not come back, you must make a choice." Draal looked at him to confirm a theory. "To destroy the bridge?" 

"If you must." Y/N came up to them and she could only nod to him. Draal stared at his father and nodded. "I understand." The two placed their foreheads together, in a way of saying 'goodbye'. Kanjigar turned to the group. "Now, then, you all have your orders!" 

Claire then interjected, "Wait! This is all happening so fast. We don't even know our way around the Darklands." Kanjigar looked past them over to a small creature, "But your gnome, who survived it, does." Everyone turned to Chompsky, who looked surprised. "He will be a guide... and more." Chompsky only shook his head, not excited to go back in, "Jim's time is short. I sense Gunmar readying to destroy him."

Kanjigar walked past the group towards the collapsed bridge. Chompsky zipped down to hide and Toby kneeled to him and begged him, "Chompsky, I promise, if you find Jim, I'll buy you the Sally-Go-Back moon base. So, everybody pitch in. Those things are pricey." Kanjigar moved him back and closed his eyes. Placing a hand over the amulet, the bridge pieces started to piece them back together.

Then with a bright flash, the bridge stood there all repaired. Blinky looked at his weapon and followed Kanjigar, who walked towards the bridge. "What is the plan, Kanjigar? I have naught but a flare and more questions than answers." Kanjigar turned back to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "I cannot reveal more, for to know your future is to risk dooming it. Trust in yourselves and me, and all will be clear soon enough."

Blinky was unsure and Y/N walked up to him and patted his shoulder, Toby wasn't even worried and Y/N figured he didn't get it, "Don't worry! With super Trollhunter Kanjig-Aaarrrgghh!!! by our side, two for one, boom! We can't lose!" Y/N then moved to him and broke the news, "Uh, Toby, hate to break it to you. Kanjigar probaby has a limited amount of time here. Besides he's using Aaarrrgghh!!! to communicate with us!"

Blinky and Toby's eyes widen and looked at Kanjigar who confirmed it as he grabbed some rope, "Y/N is correct. I'm afraid I will not be joining you into the Darklands. After I open the bridge, I must use the last of my power here to keep it open." Kanjigar hopped in the middle of the bridge, everyone looked at him with nervous looks. 

"Wait, you're leaving?" Claire asked, with a bit of fear in her. "You will need Aaarrrgghh!!!, not I. He will make his own way." Kanjigar said and Blinky tried to rephrase, "Oh dear. Is that another one of your riddles?" Y/N and F/N looked at him with brows raised and at each other, shrugging. 

Kanjigar took the amulet off and raised it, "One revolution of the amulet's arm is all the time I can grant you before the bridge closes! Best of luck, Trollhunters!" Kanjigar placed the amulet in and a bright flash made everyone cover their eyes. The portal to the Darklands opened up under the bridge.

Up on the bridge, Kanjigar's spirit left Aaarrrgghh!!!'s body, Aaarrrgghh!!! shook his head and looked at Kanjigar who gave him a smile. Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded understanding what he must do, "Save Jim." Aaarrrgghh!!! joined the rest of the team. Kanjigar looked at Draal once more. "Remember what you must do, my son!" Draal nodded and Kanjigar smiled and he disappeared into the amulet. The amulet was ticking, it's glow covering the whole bridge and left the Trollhunters alone. 

"This whole thing is nuts. Are we really doing this?" Claire asked as she looked at Toby and Y/N. Toby picked up Chomsky and he stood on his hand, F/N purring. "Uh, I think we are, but I was only half-listening, and he was talking really fast." Chompsky moved to his shoulder letting Toby grab his head in a panic, "I don't really know what we're supposed to be doing!"

Y/N came behind the two and placed a hand on each of their shoulders, "Don't worry your little heads about this. We'll get through this as we always do, together." Blinky stood next to Toby, nodding in agreement. "It's as what Master Y/N said. Together." Aaarrrgghh!!! stood beside Claire. Y/N stepped behind next to Draal and fist-bumped his arm. 

"Draal, we'll be back soon. Keep the door open, will ya?" Y/N said and he nodded with a grin. Toby turned to the rest as Y/N joined the group. "For Jim!" 

"For Jim!" 

The group let out a war cry as they ran to the portal. The bright light flashing and disappeared from the forest to a darker area. Everyone was toppled on one another, Toby face planted after he got off of Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky slid off as he spoke with horror. "Oh, dear. Such is the stuff of nightmares." The group looked around their new area, dark paths were leading in all different directions and they hear a roar from a distance. F/N squirmed back as he shook a little on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N comforting him. 

Toby felt uncomfortable, "Uh, let's not stay one minute longer than we need to, huh? Chompsky, do you know where they're keeping Jim?" Toby turned to their gnome friend as he chattered. He hopped off of Toby and the group ventured in the dark.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It felt like a while when the walked in the Darklands. "Perhaps I'm meant to use the flare." Blinky said, probably because it was so dark! "Kanjigar said you use it to save your life, Blinky." Y/N said, Claire nodded agreeing with the girl, "Y/N's right. I don't think that's right now."

"Why do the Darklands have to be so dark, man? I can't see a thing." Toby complained, as he tried to jump over to the small edge and almost fell if it wasn't for Aaarrrgghh!!! catching him. "How am I to discern when my life depends on it? Such infernal instructions. They're both cryptic and oblique. What if my indecisiveness is cause for our undoing?" Blinky hopped down and slipped a little, which caused the flare in his hand to slip and fell down in the abyss. "Oh, aah! Cragglesnacks!"

The rest of five surround blinky and gap at the flare falling deeper until they couldn't see it anymore. "Really?" Aaarrrgghh!!! said, his tone with a 'are you serious?'.  "I know. You would think four hands would be more helpful. Oh, but alas, my accursed butter digits!" The others had the mouths dropped, F/N and Y/N face-palmed (F/N face-palmed with his tail).

Toby turned to the mentor raising his voice in a panic. "Blinky, you needed that! You're going to die without it!" He pointed out. Blinky turned to the chubby boy and grabbed his shirt, shaking him, "I'm aware of that! Okay, no one panic. Don't panic. Everyone, stop panicking!" No one didn't show much panic, just shock. Blinky grabbed his head, having a mental breakdown and looked at the rope that was wrapped around Aaarrrgghh!!!'s shoulder. "Your rope! Yes, we can retrieve it. Kanjigar thought of everything."

Blinky climbed and Aaarrrgghh!!! took the rope and swung it over to a rock, slinging it. Once Aaarrrgghh!!! made sure it was secure theu started making their way down. "But Jim is running out of time." Claire said as the group watched them starting to descent down. "Yes, you five go ahead. Aaarrrgghh!!! will help me retrieve the flare. We'll be right behind." Y/N nodded and placed a hand on Claire's shoulder and the group moved on, now separated.

"Hang on, Jim. We're coming for you." Claire promised to herself and the others. "I'm so afraid!" Toby yelled as they ran. "Don't worry, Tobes. You have girls to protect you." Claire reassured him. They continued running and ended up on another line. They slowed down and looked around the area. "Ugh, it's like an Escher painting threw up in here."

Chompsky stopped them and looked around before motioning for them to follow. Y/N lightly pushed the small teens. They hid behind a dark corner. Y/N looked around the corner with a cautious look, the other two looked over her and gasped when they saw creepy looking trolls and goblins that seemed to look different than the green ones, they were patrolling the area upside down apparently. 

"Are those Gumm-Gumms? And goblins?" Toby asked with a panic. Once the patrol group were far enough Y/N waved her hand and the two followed her with Chompsky still leading them. "Don't show any fear, guys. Remember goblins can smell them." Toby gulped.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

They were led further deep in the Darklands, well that's what Y/N assumed, the group talked amongst themselves as Chompsky disappeared and reappeared jumping up and down, waving his arms with a smile. As they rushed down the stairs hearing a familiar voice. "Toby? Claire? Y/N? Up here! I'm up in here!"

Toby and Claire gasped as they ran past Y/N and F/N, "Jimbo? Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh, Jimbo! You're not dead! You're not dead!" Toby cried out as he and Claire made it down, Y/N and F/N caught up. Tobyrushed to his prison and the two best friends grabbed each other's faces to make sure they're not dreaming. The boys voices were overlapped. 

"It's you! It's you, Tobes! It's really you!"

"Jimbo, I'm so glad you're okay! You are okay, right? Are you? Are you okay? You okay?"

"Tobes, I'm-- I'm fine. I've been better, yeah, but I'm keeping it crispy! I got your message!" Jim said with a smile. "Keep it crispy! I told you he'd get it, guys." Y/N smiled and walked up to him, Toby moving out of them. She stood in front of him and flicked his forehead. "Ow! What was that for?!" Jim cried out as he rubbed his forehead. "That's for scaring us and making a reckless decision." Jim chuckles and rubbed his neck.

Y/N sighed and grabbed the Trollhunters shoulder and pulled him in for a small hug. F/N jumped on his shoulder and licking his face. "But I'm glad you're safe, little brother." Jim smiled and hugged her tightly. He wouldn't lie he also missed her, having an older sister to look after him. Y/N moved away, F/N joining back with Y/N as Claire came over moving a piece of hair. 

"Claire." Jim softly said her name. They two took each other's hands as they looked at each other with sweet love in their eyes. Toby, Y/N, F/N and Chomsky moved away for a it to give them some space. The two were in their moment when Jim asked, "How did you--?" 

Toby then joined in, "Oh, it's a long story. But I'm glad you asked." Claire stepped back next to Toby. Y/N joining her side. "First, we had to get the bridge from the bottom of the ocean." Y/N shrugging, "Which we almost drowned in."

"And we brought Aaarrrgghh!!! back to life, and he merged with Ghost Kanjigar!" Toby explained next. Jim had a look of relief and pure joy voicing his expression, "Wait, what? Aaarrrgghh!!!'s alive?" Y/N chuckles at his face. She was glad to see his stupid and adorable self. "Probably should catch you up later. We gotta get you outta here." Claire and Y/N looked around for a way out.

Jim agreeing and turned to Toby, "Okay, Tobes, hurry up and use your war hammer to bust me outta here." The group looked down a bit before telling Jim, "But, um... we don't have our weapons." Claire looked over Toby's shoulder to see some kind of key-hole. "Wait a minute. Kanjigar said I needed this thing for a key moment. This is a key!" Claire puts the 'key' in the hole and tried turning it but it wouldn't budge, "I..." Claire tried again but no results.

Y/N and Toby moved to help her and tried to turn it as well. All of a sudden Chomsky came over, jumping with fear and pointed to the stairs. They looked to see shadows moving, meaning they were out of time, "Come on, come on, come on! Hurry, hurry, hurry! They're coming for him, guys!"

Jim looked at his friends, "You gotta get out of here!" Claire looked at Jim with a frown. "I'm not leaving you!" But Toby didn't have patience and grabbed her hand. Y/N and Chomsky following behind, "Come on, we gotta hide!" The five hid in another prison besides Jim. They heard crystals moving and Toby realized they were stuck. 

They hear the footsteps getting closer and heard a voice, "Your time has come at last, fleshbag." Jim tried to make up a lie, "Uh, guys, I don't know. My stomach is feeling kinda off. You think maybe you could come back and--." All of a sudden they hear Jim groaning, and his armor making contact with something. Claire and Toby closed their eyes when they heard that, Y/N had her arms wrapped around them, pulling them close. F/N's glow was shimmered down, and whined. 

"How does your stomach feel now?" They hear Jim grunting, trying to escape. "No! Let go of me! Wait! Stop!" They hear the footsteps walk further away and Chomsky popped out of the prison, F/N following him. The three walked to the glowing amber crystals. Claire hesitantly touched them and flinched back when she felt an electric feeling. 

Claire shook her head to get rid of the pain. Y/N grabbed her hand and examined it. "Doesn't seem to be cable of burns unless you grip them." Y/N looked around them, seeing if there was a backdoor, Claire turned to her, "Y/N can't you conjure a spell to break us out?" Y/N shook her head, "I can't Claire. The spell Kanjigar gave me looks something big and I don't know much energy I need. If even if it's a small spell to get us out, there's a chance I won't be able to use it." Claire sighed knowing she was right, everyone had their limits.

And she wanted to use her spell but couldn't because the spell Kanjigar gave her was something big. And she doesn't know much energy she needs to use. Claire gripped her head and them up in the air. "Are you kidding me? We're locked in? We're the rescue party!" She was clearly angry but not at her friends but at their situation. 

"Wha--? Those instructions were pretty vague!" Y/N quirked a brow. F/N catching her attention, he cooed sadly at her. "We'll figure something out, buddy. We'll figure it out." She stood up and looked at the crystals with a bit of fear. Claire and Toby standing behind her with the exact same look. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N, Toby and Claire were trying to figure out how to get out. Using Y/N's magic wasn't an option. F/N's fire? Not an option. Y/N sat on the ground as she watched Toby and Claire in a position ready to run through the electric crystal, again. Y/N pretty much gave up. "We're committing to this." Claire said, looking at Toby. 

"Yeah, I'm committed." Toby said, wiping his nose. He looked down to see Chompsky ready as well, as he muttered a come on. Claire looked at him with a smile. "Toby, don't hold back." He smiled back, "I'm not holding back. On three..."

"One, two, three!" The two counted down together and rushed to the crystals but a zap pushed them back. Y/N and F/N sighed and moved to help them. "I really thought we had it this time." Toby groaned, standing up thanks to Y/N.

"I don't think this door's gonna open." Claire stated. They were both tired already. Y/N helped her up on her feet. Chompsky's chitter brought their attention to him. The three looked at each other. Y/N kneeled to him as he waved, she turned to her friends, "Kanjigar said we needed Chompsky to be our guide and more."

Toby and Claire looked at her, dots connecting, "You don't think..." Y/N nodded before Claire could even finish. Y/N told Chompsky to jump on her hand, that was near the keyhole. Chompsky hopped on and she brought him closer to the keyhole. He sniffed and turned away in disgust. F/N huffed with a deadpan look, "You'll forgive me if this works, Chompsky. We're running out of time." 

Chompsky sighed and went in, his chatter and some clinking in the keyhole was heard and the crystals moved. F/N, Toby and Claire cheered and Chompsky popped out with a smile and jumped on Y/N's hand. She brushed the dust off of him. Toby was in awe as he watched the crystals retract, "How would Kanjigar know that?" 

"Who cares! Let's get Jim." Claire said, Y/N looked at Chompsky and F/N who stood next his gnome friend. "Chompsky, F/N, you two go find Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!" Chompsky saluted, F/N hopped on his back and he sped away. "Ha! Such a spunky little fella." Toby said with a smile. Y/N led the group making sure Claire and Toby were following. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Toby was panting as the group ran to a dead end. The stopped in front of the skull. Toby placed both of his hands on his knees, catching his breathe. "We've been here before. We're running in circles."

Jim's grunts and cries were heard on the other side. Claire kneeled to the skull, and tried to find a button or some sorts. "I can hear him. He's got to be on the other side of this skull!" Y/N joined in and Toby leaned against it. "I used to love mazes. Not anymore." Toby leaned against the nose of the skull and pushed it making the skull move as well. 

"What did you do?" Claire asked. Toby looked around with panic, "That wasn't me." Y/N saw the skull moving and grabbed the two. "Look out!" She grabbed them but they all fell through the hole and slid down to who knows where. Toby was calling out to Claire and her until they finally reached the bottom. Y/N fell first, Toby following and lastly Claire. The three groaned from the landing. 

"Your friends! You're not crazy." A familiar voice was heard. The three sat up to see Jim alive and safe and surprisingly Nomura was there."Oh, everything hurts." Toby groaned. Claire held a smile, "Jim!" 

Toby now fully okay, also put a smile, "Jim!" But that went away when Y/N looked over at their left, "Not just Jim!" The other two looked over to see a terrifying looking troll almost reminded them of Bular. "It's Gunmar..." Y/N whispered his name, glaring at him. 

"Humans? Here? The bridge is open! Catch them!" Gunmar growled and multiple Gumm-Gumms appeared and walked towards them. Y/N, Claire and Toby stood up as Normura gestured all of them to follow her to a clasped gate. 

Toby tried to bust through, "It's locked!" Y/N groaned and looked around as Normura, behind them, stood guard with Jim behind her. "You have to get us to the bridge." Toby glared at the changeling, "And let him follow us?! We're not that crazy!" Y/N ignored their conversation. As she and Claire looked around. 

All of a sudden they hear some screeching and looked over their shoulders to see a Stalking free from it's prison and attacked the Gumm-Gumms. Gunmar was recharging and let out a roar. Toby spotted a keyhole next to them. "There's a keyhole!" He, Y/N and Claire stood in front of it. 

Claire's eyes widened when she now realized what to use their key for, "Holy sheeshkebab! The key! It's a crank!" She took out the crank from Toby's bag and stared at it and Y/N swore she could see confused swirls in her eyes, "Don't just stare at it! Use it! Hurry!" Toby shouted, making Claire jump and quickly put the crank in.

Claire placed it in and started moving it but it was a bit difficult. Toby and Y/N looked over their shoulder to see Gunmar grabbing the Stalkings neck and breaking it making them gasp and Y/N glare at him, wanting to kill him on the spot. Toby looked at Claire, "Hurry!" he yelled trying to make her speed things up. 

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Y/N helped Claire and with two times the strength they were able to open it, "Yes!" Claire cheered, she and Y/N high-fived. The three moved to the exit, Y/N calling over her shoulder, "It's open!"

Toby joined in calling, "Come on, come on! Let's go, Jim!" The five of them hurriedly left the arena. The Normura and Y/N were ahead of the boys and Claire, Nomura leading the way. As they ran, Toby looked at Jim waving his arms in confusion, "What is Nomura doing here?" 

"She's with us." Jim replied, calmly. "You're supposed to be alone! Kanjigar said you had to be alone!" Jim's eyes widen at that, and they stopped, "Wait, what?" Nomura stopped at their path to see two different paths and looked at the kids. "This way!" 

They ran through a hollowed path, Nomura running quite quick with her Scimitar glowing. Then she suddenly turned back, "No, this way." and the group ventured to the other way. She hopped down and slid down a smooth edge. Claire and Y/N following her while Toby was bouncing down and Jim hopping carefully.

The started to slow their running, Nomura moving the chains out of the way, Jim closely following. The rescue team were walking side by side now. "Wasn't expecting to find her here." Claire said as she glanced at Nomura. "I know, right? And we're supposed to rescue Jim. Only Jim." He whispered back. 

"I don't know! You wanna be the one to tell her that?" Claire argued back and Y/N looked at them with a glare. "It doesn't matter why she's here. If Jim wants her to come along she will be joining us." Toby and Claire looked at each other with uncertainty. They stopped when Jim and Nomura stopped at the edge of the path. 

Claire gasped at dead end. And the other side of the path was quite far. "We can look for another way around!" Jim said to Nomura. "No time." She jumped over to their right and she cut off the chains that hung. The end of the chains dropped in front of them. Y/N grabbed it as Nomura dropped beside her. Y/N handed it Jim as Nomura spoke, "Youth before beauty." 

Jim stepped back and stood next to Claire placing a hand on her shoulder, "You ready?" Claire nodded and she grabbed the chain with one hand and her arm around Jim's shoulders. Jim had his arm secured around her waist, making sure she wouldn't fall.

They both swung to the other side and Claire almost fell but was saved by Jim. The chain returned to the other three. Nomura grabs it and hands it to Y/N. She shook her head and pointed it to Toby. Nomura nods and placed her Scimitar behind her back and walks up to Toby who let out a scream and she wrapped the chain around him, making sure he can swing safely to the other side. 

"Thank you, Ms. Nomura." Toby thanked her still afraid. "I never liked you." She simply said. Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder as he complained a little, "Might be a little tight." and that comment made Nomura grunt making him change his comment, "But that's fine." 

Nomura walked over and tugged the chain to make it more breathable and circled around Toby, scaring him and backing away, "Anything else I can get you?" Toby stammered and when he was near the edge she pushed him and he held onto the chain, screaming no, as he swung to Jim and Claire who held out their hands to him. 

They missed and Toby swung back, Claire tried to help him. "Pump your legs, like you're on a swing!" And Toby was stuck in the middle. "No! Whoa!" Y/N and Nomura looked behind them to see the Gumm-Gumms had caught up to them. Nomura grabbed Y/N's waist and she wrapped her arms around the changelings shoulder. "Hold on!"

She jumped towards Toby, who screamed. They grabbed onto Toby's chain and swung, Nomura quickly broke the chains off and the three landed. Claire and Jim moved to the sides, not getting tackled. Y/N laid next to Nomura and Toby as he landed on Nomura like a safety cushion. "Thanks, Ms. Nomura."

She placed a hand on his head and pushed him off. She stood back up and glared at the boy, "I still don't like you." She walked over to Y/N and helped her up. "Thank you." Nomura nodded and the group once again went on a run.

The continued running and heard some growls. Jim now had his Eclipse sword, "Did you hear that?" The group stopped and heard some growls and crawls. The group had their backs to each other as they prepared to fight, "I'm hearing a lot of things, and I'm not liking any of it." Toby whimpered. 

"Goblins? I hate goblins." Claire said with venom. Not forgiving them after when they stole Enrique and tried to kill her. Goblins started falling from above, Jim slicing them. More started running towards them, "There's too many!" Nomura said. 

Jim turned to his friends, "Run!" Y/N grabbed Toby's and Claire's hands and started running. Jim and Nomura took on the goblin's on the way, the three were about to enter a cave but turned to the other way, when goblins appeared before them.

Y/N, Claire and Toby ran with Jim and Nomura behind them but once again more goblins appeared. "Not that way! It's like a goblin rainbow of death!" They all ran out until they reached a cliff edge with no way out. They stopped at the edge and looked at the abyss. "A dead end!" They turned around to see the goblins running to them with snarls, "They were herding us!" 

"Herding? To what?" Claire asked, Y/N stretched her arms out as she stood in front of Claire. "Not what, who." Nomura glared at the dark cave before them Gunmar appeared with a sword appearing in his hand, he stalked towards them with a dark laugh, that sent chills down Y/N's spine. He pointed his weapon at them, "The bridge. You will take me there."

He slammed his sword at the ground to show his strength as Nomura warned the Trollhunters. "Stay away from the sword. He'll put you under his control!" Y/N glared at the monster before them, "Duly noted." Toby was panicking ever more as if he wasn't already, "Don't worry. I have a general rule to stay away from sharp things."

Nomura then stepped in front of them, "Stop toying with the children and fight one of your own kind." Gunmar glared at her. "You are not my kind, impure." Then the two engaged in a fight. They swung left and right, sparks flying. Gunmar pushed her away back to the group and she yelled at them not looking back, "Go!" 

Y/N grabbed Toby's shoulders and they ran to the side. Y/N went down to the side first and helped Claire down, she helped Toby next and was about to help Jim before he was kicked away by Gunmar dinosaur tail. "Jim!" Y/N cried out his name, trying to reach for him. Jim only gestured her to keep moving and she complied and gestured the other two to move. 

Jim watched Nomura dodged every one of Gunmar's swing until he pushed her away, almost slipping and he swung his sword at her and swung it down. Nomura blocking it with her Scimitar. Nomura struggled to hold and Gunmar threw her aside. Nomura collided against the wall, making a small crack due to the strength and slid down, not getting up. 

Gunmar lifted up a rock and threw it at Nomura. She quickly moved away but not quick it enough and it pinned her legs. Y/N turned around and gasped to see her stuck and quickly moved to her, Claire also gasped at the sight Y/N called out to them, "Claire, Toby, help me. We can't leave her like this."

"Or can we?" Claire glared at him and nudged his stomach roughly, "Fine, fine." Claire and Toby moved quickly following Y/N as she made it to Nomura. She rushed over to him, Claire and Toby behind her. Y/N and Toby started moving the giant Boulder as Claire helped Nomura up. 

Claire inspected her injury, "I-- I think your leg's broken." Nomura scoffed as she leaned against the young girl. "You think?" Y/N and Toby dropped the boulder. Y/N moved to Claire and Nomura. Y/N holding Nomura up and the four looked over to see Gunmar trying to control Jim as he held on. 

Claire cried out to him, "Jim, hold on!" Gunmar continued to try and take control and Jim's helmet faded away and screamed out in pain, his head was in pain. Just as Jim was about to almost give in, something or someone dropped down. It was Aaarrrgghh!!!

Jim was safe and the group smiled at the sight of Aaarrrgghh!!!. Now Aaarrrgghh!!! was fighting against his once leader, "You!" Gunmar now fully back on his feat and glared at Aaarrrgghh!!! who let out a growl at him, "Traitor!"

The two now took their fight, Jim took this chance to rush over back to his friends. Y/N turned to see Blinky slide down to them, with F/N and Chomsky on his hands. F/N jumped excited to be reunited with Y/N again. Y/N quickly waved at him and motioned Nomura to move to Claire as she climbed up on a rock behind them and helped Nomura up next as she put her Scimitar away. "Master Jim! Master Jim, you're alive!" Blinky cheered when he saw Jim. The others followed Y/N and Nomura as Aaarrrgghh!!! and Gunmar engaged in their fight.

Aaarrrgghh!!! punched Gunmar away and rushed at him and did a plunge attack. They had a brawl until Gunmar kicked him away. Aaarrrgghh!!! collided with the wall, making it crack, Aaarrrgghh!!! noticed it but Gunmar didn't.

Gunmar walked towards him, "Aaarrrgghh!!! You have gone soft. Let my blade remake you." He pointed his sword at him and Aaarrrgghh!!! let out a growl his tattoos glowing, quickly picking up a rock blocking the sword and grabbed his hands, struggling to push him away. "Never! You've grown old. Weaker."

"Strong enough to kill you still. Would you rather die?" Gunmar glared. 

"Done that." Aaarrrgghh!!! grabbed his horns and Gunmar struggled to get him off and Aaarrrgghh!!! threw him aside to the wall Gunmar threw him at and rocks fell onto him. Aaarrrgghh!!! growled at him and Toby cheered. 

Blinky let out a laugh, "Ah-ha! Excelsior! But no time to celebrate. Let's make haste." Blinky helped Y/N up and she helped Nomura next and the rest followed, Y/N beside Nomura Incase she falls down.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The group was climbing up a cliff, Y/N, F/N, Toby, Chompsky and Claire were on Aaarrrgghh!!!. Blinky climbing beside him. Jim was helping Nomura climb. Once Aaarrrgghh!!! reached the top. The five hopped off of him, Toby and Y/N helping Blinky up. Chompsky chatter made Toby look over his shoulder to see a clear path and yelled down at Jim and Nomura. 

"Almost there, guys! Gotta keep moving. Time's running out!" Nomura and Jim struggled to climb and Nomura slipped when her Scimitar didn't connect with the wall and Jim quickly caught her. The others gasped at this. Jim let out a grunt as he tried to pull her up. 

"There's no time for this, Jimbo! We got to keep moving." Toby yelled at him. Jim replied, determining to get them and Nomura out, "But, we're not leaving her." Nomura looked down, "Listen to them, little Gynt. I'm only slowing you down."

Jim looked at her with a sad look, "But I-- But I told you we were both getting out of here." Nomura held back tears that started to gather in her emerald eyes. "It was a nice thought. I'll hold off as many of them as I can. Go!" Nomura lets go of his hold and fell towards the army. Jim cried out, "No!" and tried to grab her again and fell after. 

Claire cried out his name and Aaarrrgghh!!! jumped down to him and quickly caught him on time. Jim struggled to get out of his grip. Nomura glanced one last look as she descended down to her accepted death. "No!" Y/N hears Jim's cries and frustration. Y/N understood Jim, to loose a companion.

Aaarrrgghh!!! and Jim finally made it up. "Let me go! No!" Jim was complaining the whole way up and tried to go back to Nomura but Aaarrrgghh!!! stopped him with arm outstretched blocking his way. Y/N grabbed his shoulders pulling him. Jim let out a growl and walked away with her not pushing his hands away.

Blinky turned back to the staircase but stopped, "Oh, dear. Master Jim!" Blinky's cries made Jim snap his head up as he stood next to him and saw an army of Gumm-Gumms marching down to them. Y/N stood in front of them, and started to chant her spell, "Noitce--" but was cut off when they saw a gyre appeared before them and Draal looked at them with a smile. 

"What are you doing here?" Blinky asked with astonishment and surprise. "My father said I had a choice. This is my choice. Get in!" Y/N smiled at him, "Shot gun!" Toby called scaring Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky. He ran into the gyre with Claire following behind. Draal offered a hand to Y/N and pulled her in. "Let's get this thing moving!" Draal said as everyone boarded on, Jim didn't hop in yet. 

"Make room for one more. She's coming with us." Draal didn't need to know who he was talking about, "Nomura." Y/N stretched her hand out to Jim and he grabbed  her hand, helping him get on and Draal started the gyre. The took off the cliff and landed on the path, they knocked Gumm-Gumms out the way and saw Nomura in the middle of the path.

Jim leaned over to the side with his arm stretched out and called out to her, "Nomura!" Hearing her name she saw the gyre heading her way. She ran away and jumped when Jim's outstretched arm was held out and the gyre did a roller coaster spin and landed on a path.

Twists and turns, Draal led them back on the path to the bridge and it was closing! "The bridge! It's closing!" 

"Go, go!" Jim cried out and Draal went full speed. And as they neared a bunch of worm creatures appeared blocking their way. "Nyarlagroths!" Draal growled, "There's too many of them!" Y/N stepped beside him with a glare, "Let me." Y/N closed her eyes, and she felt everything slow down, stretched a hand out. "Noitcerruser dna dnomaid fo gnitsac ylnevaeh!" Her necklace glowed, her flower in her hair glowing a soft amber at the magic, Y/N's eyes flashed white, and crystal and stone pillars appeared from the path, piercing the creatures.

Draal took this opportunity to use the pillars as a rocky road and jumped over the Nyarlagroths. Y/N dropped her hand and heaved a sigh and fell back at the loss of energy. Nomura and Toby grabbed her arms, stopping her from falling and hurting her head. 

"Faster! It's closing!" Claire warned as the portal was getting smaller. A bright flash made some of them cover their eyes and all of a sudden they hear something break into pieces and crash into something, stopping the gyre.

Everyone had their eyes shut and reopened them, looking around to see the forest and not the dark abyss. Everyone gave one another a relieved smiles. Everyone for out of the gyre one by one.

Jim was out first and dropped down to the ground and let out a big sigh at the smell of nature. Draal was beside the gyre as Nomura got off gyre and was slowly walking "Hi." Draal gave her a smile and a arm for to hold on and help her walk. She smiled and accepted the gesture.

Aaarrrgghh!!! helped Y/N get out and held her in his arms, as she felt a bit weak to stand up, after all the running, climbing and magic. F/N was clutching onto her shirt as he shook. 

Toby and Blinky hugged each other in fear. Traumatized. "I know one thing for certain. I hope to never see the likes of that bridge ever again." Behind them, Aaarrrgghh!!! walked up to the bridge, with Y/N now back on her feet but leaned against him for support, and punched the remains.

"Awesome sauce!" Aaarrrgghh!!! and Y/N smiled as he gave them a thumbs up and the Trollhunters all surrounded Aaarrrgghh!!! and Y/N as they hugged him in relief.

"Master Jim!" 

"Jim! You're home!"

"Welcome home, Jim." 

Jim chuckled. "It's so, so good to see you guys!" The Trollhunters were reunited. They all hugged Aaarrrgghh!!! in a group hug. Chompsky appeared on top of Aaarrrgghh!!! head as he did a little dance. Draal walked up to them and patted on his shoulder and looked at Nomura, who was sitting on a rock nearby. Jim moved away and looked over at Nomura, "You want in?"

Nomura let out a small smile and shook her head, "That's not my thing. Thank you, little Gynt. I have to hand it to you, you were right." Jim still held a smile but he was confused. "About what?"

"Hope. Friends."

Jim gave her a big smile and Blinky walked over to him. "I believe this belongs to you, Master Jim." Blinky handed him the amulet, it glowed softly and placed itself back to it's original placed and Jim's armor changed back to his silver armor.

Jim landed back on his feet and sighed with a relief, "Feels good to have this back." Blinky chuckled. Jim walked past him to a boulder and climbed on the others following him behind. Jim stood upon it and looked around, breathing in. Claire tackled him with a hug. "I missed you."

She moved away but kept a hold on him the two smiling at each other. Jim rubbed her cheek and both leaned in and kissed each other. Toby let out a whoa. And Aaarrrgghh!!! shook his head covering his eyes, "Mm-mm. Private." Chompsky followed his actions when Aaarrrgghh!!! covered his eyes but peaked a little. Y/N chuckled and covered F/N's as she smiled at the couple, proud of them.

Draal and Nomura though... "Ugh! A savage custom."Nomura nodded placing a hand on shoulder as in comfort, "Absolutely."

Jim and Claire moved away from each other happy to be in each others arm. "I missed you too."  Blinky walked towards them holding a bridge piece. "Let's get rid of this bridge once and for all." Toby moved Aaarrrgghh!!!'s hand away with a smile, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Chompsky removing their hands and Y/N removed her finger away from F/N as he shook his tail, "Ha! Just wait until Trollmarket gets a load of Jim and Aaarrrgghh!!!"

But then he realized something, "Oh, no! The Tribunal! They're gonna go crazy town banana pants when they find out what we've been up to!" Blinky dropped the piece with a shrug and a monotone voice. "Frankly, who cares? We have our Trollhunter back." Y/N smiled at that, Blinky was right. She was happy to have everyone back in one piece. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N walked to her doorstep and unlocked it, opening it midway. "Hey, guys. I'm-- whoa!" Y/N was tackled by Douxie with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head buried in her neck. Y/N was frozen but slowly wrapped her arms around him. Archie came over and rubbed his head against her leg. Y/N looked at him then back at her friend clutching her close, "Douxie?"

Douxie moved away and grabbed her shoulders, "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" Y/N blinked and let out a small sigh. Placing a hand on his cheek she gave him a reassuring smile and this time tackled him in a hug. "I'm sorry for being away for a while. But, I'm back." Y/N leaned her head against his shoulder.

Douxie had his hands frozen in the air but slowly relaxed and wrapped them around her waist. "I'm glad you're here safe and sound, love." Y/N smiled in his shoulder. Archie hopped on her shoulder and rubbed his head against hers and she let out a giggle and rubbed his ears.

It's good to be back home

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 757 29
After years of jealousy, Rachel is yet again trying to steal killua away from y/n. Will she succeed? (TO CLARIFY YOU AND KILLUA ARE 23 IN THE STORY)
89.5K 2.9K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
12.7K 695 39
-FIRST BOOK OF THREE- Ever since the War, magic humans have been training to kill all monsters when they escape. They've even built a special school...
86.4K 3.6K 69
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...