ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

Against the law

117 8 0
By ChaeRinYoo3

In Trollmarket, Blinky and Y/N stood in the library in front of a wall, that had drawings on. She took this to rest as Douxie told Y/N she should stay home and rest when she came back home last night all knocked out. It had been two weeks since Jim had been in the Darklands and the amulet was still glowing and ticking on the bridge. So, they knew Jim was alright.

Blinky continued drawing on the wall as he explained to her and the frozen Aaarrrgghh!!! "Then, Tobias, Y/N and I riding in on the Vespa, in blazing fury, obviously using Claire's shadow staff's temporal portal ability. Aha! Yes! I believe this could work. What do you think, old friend?"

Blinky turned to Aaarrrgghh!!! with a smile. Aaarrrgghh!!! didn't reply. F/N chirped and Y/N looked at Blinky then at Aaarrrgghh!!!, then back to him. Blinky looked down, shaking his head, Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder as he started to talk down. "No, you're right. That can't work. A shadow staff cannot cross into the Darklands." Then Blinky with a stern look started drawing more pictures. Y/N moving away.

"So, the question remains. How does one open the bridge to save the Trollhunter when one needs a Trollhunter to open said bridge? The quandary is confounding. Think, Blinkous, think!" Then Claire and Toby arrived. "Any luck, Blink?" Claire came up beside him and looked at his plans. 

"Per usual, I'm never short on plans, but a working one? No. I must say, it is most frustrating to find oneself without any options. What about you, Tobias? Any fortune with the fetch?" Toby's head was inside the fetch. Toby wanted to use the fetch to see if he could find Jim through it if he walked around in Arcadia. 

He then took his head out, "I've been sticking my head through this thing everywhere in Arcadia. All I see is endless Darklands. No Jim." He said with frustration in his voice. Then he changed his tone and pulled out a Nougat Nummy he had in his pocket. "But I have been leaving Nougat Nummies to let him know we haven't given up..." He threw the candy into the Darklands, "... and to provide a boost of nourishment."

Toby sighed and leaned against Aaarrrgghh!!! 's hand as he looked at the fetch in his hands. Y/N crossed her arms, rubbing them and Blinky came over, placing a hand on his shoulder. "This is hopeless, isn't it?" 

"As my brother Dictatious used to say..." He then spoke something trollish at the end of his sentence. "'Even the word 'hopeless'..." Y/N nodded and finished for them, "'...isn't void of hope.'"

Blinky nodded at the two and gestured to Claire, "Glad to see you still know your Trollish. Which is precisely why we mustn't give up in helping Master Jim. Our adventures have already taken one friend from us." Blinky moved in front of Aaarrrgghh!!!, placing his hand on Aaarrrgghh!!! outstretched hand. "We must no lose another. The answer to saving Jim is in here somewhere." Blinky looked at the three with a determined look.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A few moments later, everyone split up around the library. Claire was reading through a book about Killahead Bridge. Y/N reading some spell books to see if there was any that could help them. F/N was sleeping somewhere else. And Toby looked at a clawed item thing, that seemed oddly familiar. He took it and examined it. "Hey, what the heck?" He fell back when he realized it was his warhammer. "Who turned my warhammer into a backscratcher?"

He quickly stood up and glared at everyone, who looked over at Toby and his newly formed warhammer. Blinky walked up to him with a reassuring smile. "After witnessing your troubles handling it, I sought to stabilize its unpredictability and make it, as you might say..." Blinky took the warhammer from his hands and the hammer magically popped out, "... fun-size."

Toby's jaw dropped "Whaaaat? Pocket hammer." Toby then tried it out, turning it upside down, and looked like he was jumping up and down on a trampoline, "Fun-size. Awesome-size! Fun-size. Awesome-size! Fun-size. Awesome-size!"

Y/N chuckled and Claire smiled and went back to their books all of a sudden horns blew in Trollmarket, and Toby dropped on his butt, and sat up looking curious up curious at the sound of the horns. "Holy horns, what's that?"

Blinky and Y/N looked at each other, Y/N called for F/N and he hopped onto her shoulder, then the five of them ran out to the streets of Trollmarket where the crowd stood. Toby squeezed to the front and saw more trolls, walking in a single file as they walked by. Some they recognize but there were two they didn't recognize, or rather the stone pile a guard was holding. Which seemed to be the one from Gatto. 

"Whoa! All the troll heavyweights are here. Hey! Wise Wumpa lady!" The wumpa looked at Toby, she didn't smile or wave back and simply continued following the other leaders. The other four made it upfront. Blinky and Y/N walked towards Vendel. "Who summoned the Tribunal, Vendel?" 

Vendel stopped in his tracks and stared down at the Trollhunters, "The Tribunal summoned themselves. Word of the Trollhunter's stupidity to enter the Darklands has spread like the plague. And now, they're calling for the destruction of Killahead Bridge." Claire immediately ran after Vendel, Blinky tried to stop her. 

"But if they destroy the bridge, Jim won't be able to get out." She told him and Vendel merely stared at the girl and continued walking, "I'm well aware of that, and I'm trying to prevent it. Let's go, Blinkous, Y/N." The said two walked up to Claire as she stared at Vendel's back. "There goes our hope." 

Blinky placed a hand on her shoulder with his voice raised in determination, "We must keep searching. Master Jim's time is running out." Blinky and Y/N jogged after the Tribunal. Blinky and Y/N turned to them and Blinky made a stay-put hand signal at them and caught up with Vendel. The two Krubera guards blocked the path immediately and glared at Toby and Claire who tried to follow them in.

Blinky, Y/N, and the Tribunal walked toward the Heartstone. The two looking behind them, "You think the meeting will be..." Y/N started looking at Vendel. F/N purred nervously. Blinky could only look down. "I am unsure. We will see."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

They all arrived in the Heartstone and immediately discussed what to do now. "I see no reason for your impatience. He may still be alive. There's been no other Trollhunter chosen. Why do we have to move now?" Vendel questioned his voice telling them that they didn't need to destroy the bridge. Y/N stood next to Vendel with her arms crossed. F/N glaring at each member, with a hiss. 

"We cannot allow the child's folly to endanger all of trollkind." Usurna tried to reason with Vendel. "Foolish he was to go in alone. Should not have gone at all." The wumpa said, shrugging her shoulders. "If Gunmar finds the boy, what's stopping him from getting out?" Another female leader spoke, who almost has a similar feature to Normura in terms of physique, Bork, a slim, tall troll. She had brown hair, kept up by a purplish headband. She had greenish skin, made of stone like all trolls and she had elvish-like ears, a sharp chin, and scale-like stone features on her arms, a feature distinguishing her from most trolls. She had razor-sharp teeth and didn't have an underbite, unlike most trolls. She, like all trolls, wore leather clothing.

"Killahead Bridge is locked in the vault." Vendel tried to reassure them. "Like a vault will stop Gunmar." Usurna mocked, then the rocks that sat on the table rose and Gatto appeared in a smaller appearance. "Tear it down, and let the flesh thing perish in the Darklands. Your toy amulet will choose another."

Y/N stepped up to him with her fist raised but Vendel raised a hand, stopping her but never looked at her as he continued glaring at the rest of the Tribunal. "The Trollhunter's fate is not yet sealed." Vendel tapped his staff on the ground, "The amulet has yet to call another. He may still return to us."

Wumpa stepped up with her hand clenched in a fist, raised, "Captured already he may be, with Gumm-Gumm horde marching for us!" Blinky, who stood by and listened couldn't stand it anymore, "I am astounded at what I'm hearing. Master Jim's deeds may be brash, yes, but, in his short tenure bearing the sacred mantle, the Trollhunter slayed Bular the Vicious..., rallied Trollmarket against Angor Rot, uncovered the changelings in our midst, and captured the very bridge you now wish to make his tomb. So many times he has granted our kind mercy, saved us from ourselves. I don't merely ask that we keep the bridge standing. I demand we go in after him!"

Blinky spoke up his argument. None of the Tribunal members were impressed so much as Gatto spat at him with a question. "Very moving, Blinkous, but answer me this. Who's to say this human isn't a changeling, who went in to free Gunmar himself?"

Y/N glared at the stone-headed freak and Blinky gasped in shock and yelled at him. "I am flabbergasted!" Bork spoke up next, crossing her arms and looking away and Vendel could only furrow his brows in worry. "I see no proof otherwise." Y/N was about to yell at them but all of a sudden clear and Toby jumped out from the hiding spots. 

"How dare you! You were the ones who said he has to answer every call!" Then Toby came up next after picking himself up pointing at the Tribunal, "He went in to hunt down Gunmar, the one troll the rest of you are too scared to deal with!" Gatto groaned at the sight of the least people he wanted to see. "Oh, not these two. They're always a pain in my rear!"

Claire glared at him and tried to run at him but she and Toby were grabbed by the Krubera guards as Blinky shouted at them. "They deserve to be heard! If you boot them from these proceedings, you may as well do the same to me!" The Tribunal glared at him and they immediately threw all three of them out with no hesitation.

"Scum of the earth!" She heard Blinky yell and Y/N glared at them. "Now, let us continue now they're gone," Ursuna said. She then noticed Y/N and F/N glaring at them. "Something you wish to say, Lady Y/N?" The Tribunal turned to her with an awaiting response. "Yes, I do."

She walked to the center and turned to everyone, glaring at them, except for Vendel. "All of you are making rash decisions already. Tearing down that Bridge, won't solve anything. Ever since Jim became the first human Trollhunter, as Blinky said, he did the unthinkable and impossible thing that any Trollhunter could have done if they could." The Tribunal looked at each as she continued.

"The Trollhunter protects everyone and everything. Yet, here you all are complaining and discussing a rash decision and hiding in your own caves. If you have forgotten, there are still changelings amongst us. And who's to say that you guys aren't the ones on Gunmar's side?" She eyed each and every one of them as they gasped at her wild accusation.

"Why, you rotten girl!" Gatto yelled at her and she glared back at him. F/N hissed at him and hopped off her shoulder, his back started to heat up. "Oh, you shut up, you stupid mountain. You don't do anything other than keep your stomach full and sit in a mountain for centuries. Trollmarket is the only safe haven that was defended if it weren't for Jim. Besides if Gunmar does get free, the Trollhunters will always find a way to end the battle." 

Y/N's speech made all look at one another except for Usurna, who glared at her, and Vendel smiling proudly. "We're taking down the Bridge. No other protest to be made." Y/N growled and walked away. She could hear them talk amongst themselves again. F/N squeaking at Y/N. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N ran out of Heartstone, running past her friends as they called her name. "Y/N, what happened," Claire asked as she and the other two caught up. "They're going to destroy the bridge." The three gasped and looked at each other and all rushed to the vault. Draal was standing guard and stopped them as they rushed up. 

"Whoa there, younglings! I'm afraid the vault is off-limits until the Tribunal ends." Toby, who was out of breath from running, told him between some pants. "Draal, the Tribunal's going to tear down the bridge with Jim in it!" And that raged Draal. "Bushigal! They can't do that!" He slammed his fist on the button and the door opened, taking his axe from behind him and looked at Y/N, with determination to protect. 

"They're not going to get through us." 

Everyone rushed in, Blinky quickly helped Toby and got him inside as he threw him over the shoulder. The five of them went towards the bridge. Blinky stood by the doors as he saw the incoming guards. "Break the controls!" He yelled at Toby. 

"You know, if only I had a portable warhammer. Oh, wait, I do!" He took out his warhammer and cartwheeled over to the button, "Let's rock this joint!" He slammed the button blocking the Krubera and they heard them trying to break in. Draal and Toby fist-bumped each other. 

"So, now what?" Toby asked. Claire stepped up with her staff, twirling it as black smoke came out and she stood defensively in front of the bridge. "We hold them back as long as we can." Toby stood his ground, raising his warhanmar, "For Jimbo."

Draal cracked his shoulders with a smug eating grin, "Always had a thing against authority." Y/N held her swords up, "Sam here, brother." They grinned at each other and Y/N dropped from Y/N's shoulder, and flames appeared on its back, hissing at the door. Over two weeks F/N has been quite stronger and growing up fast, Y/N might expect the unbelievable. 

Blinky held his fists up also ready to fight, "I just hope Master Jim is near." The group continued to stand as their continuous banging until it finally opened. The Krubera running in as Usurna and Vendel walked in ahead. "The Tribunal shall discuss matters of your ousting after this, Vendel." Vendel only rolled his eyes, "Kiss my mossy bottom, Usurna." Mocking her name at the end. 

The Krubera stalked towards them. Draal immediately rolled to attack but was knocked back by the guard with its hammer. Draal dropped in front of them. Claire went to attack next, but her attack was blocked, her weapon got thrown and now she was grabbing, getting crushed. Y/N and Toby went in for a simultaneous attack, but Toby messed up a bit.

The troll dodged his attack and he was thrown back by the weight of his hammer and fell to the floor. Claire was thrown next to him. Y/N sliced her swords at him but was knocked back by his hammer, her swords dropped to the ground and she landed next to Draal. F/N hissed and tried to attack him next but was kicked away, landing next to Toby.

Blinky went in next and started punching, weakly at the Krubera's stomach, but was grabbed and thrown in front of Usurna. He looked up at her with a glare. "Good gracious! You're condemning the boy!" He tried to attack her but was held back. "A fight against the Tribunal is an affront against trollkind."

Usurna yelled at the fallen group and snapped her fingers. One of the Krubera walked towards the bridge and was ready to tear down the bridge. Toby was able to recover, grabbing F/N's frail body, and rushed to the bridge but was stopped by another Krubera guard. Y/N tried to get up but after being thrown that hard, she couldn't hardly move. All of a sudden the vault lit up. The amulet was glowing! 

"No! Hey, wait, the amulet! He's coming through! He's coming through!" Toby squeezed through the gap under the Krubera's arm as he pointed at the amulet. The portal opened below and Usurna gasped, "It's Gunmar! Tear it down now!"

The Krubera guard nodded and Toby cried out a no. Y/N weakly stood and placed a hand on Draal's unconscious body and gasped when the bridge started collapsing. All of sudden they hear crying and Jim's voice. "No, we're here! We're right here!" Enrique's voice was loud enough for all to hear as it echoed in the vault. 

"Enrique! Stop! That's my brother! Let him through!" Claire successfully got pasted the guard, "No, no, no, no, no!" The guard immediately chased after, Y/N growled and Draal was back on his feet. With enough strength, she spoke incantation to heal herself and Draal. Draal grabbed the guard's face before he could get to Claire and Y/N ran to Claire to the portal. 

"We're here! We're right here!" Jim's voice cried out, desperately trying to reach the portal. Y/N ran to the troll that was breaking the bridge but was stopped by another. She tried to use her magic but was grabbed, making her struggle. 

 Claire as she begged for them to stop. "Stop, please! He's coming through! You'll hurt him! It's Jim and Enrique! Jim!" She reached a hand out for him, "Claire!" Y/N heard Jim's voice was near, she looked back to see the portal slowly closing as the bridge was slowly coming to fall. 

"Jim!" Claire reached further in. "A little more! Just a little more." Claire was able to grasp Jim's hand but something grabbed him, "Oh, no." Jim and Claire's hands broke apart as he and Enrique were taken aback. 

"No!" Claire cried out as she tried to reach for them. Y/N looked up as the bridge was finally collapsing about to crush Claire and close the portal. Everyone around it gasped. It all happened so fast, Y/N casted a spell and somehow burnt the troll's hand and he let go. She ran to Claire as the bridge was close to crushing her.

"Hsael!" A white string zipped towards Claire wrapping around her waist. She pulled the girl back as she cried out, "No!" Y/N caught the girl, collapsing to the ground, as she held something else or someone in her arms as the bridge collapsed. Y/N covered her eyes with her arm as the clouds covered the vault. She hears the amulet drop, bouncing on the ground before it stops. 

Y/N removed her arm to see the damage before her. She and Claire sat up and looked at her brother, who had been trapped in the Darklands for so long, giggling. Claire lets tears run down. She hugged her baby brother, trying to smile but failed miserably, "Enrique. Mi hermanito." Y/N wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to her side to give her a comforting hug. 

"You've killed him!" The two turned to Toby, wiping away his sad and angry tears yelling at Usurna, "You've killed him!" He opened his warhammar trying to kill her but was stopped. He didn't fight back as he weakly replied again, "You've killed him. You've killed him." Ursuna left with no remorse. Claire and Y/N looked at the fallen bridge. Claire looked away as Y/N walked towards the bridge and picked up the dead amulet.

"Jim..." She whispered his name a tear falling down. She clutched the amulet to her chest. She felt a tap on her leg and looked to see F/N cooing at her. He climbed onto her shoulder and rubbed her cheek. The Trollhunters were frozen in their places not believing the earlier events happened to end up like this.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Now, everyone stood in the library. Toby holding the amulet, staring at it, and fiddling with it. Y/N leaning against the Furgolator, arms crossed and F/N lying on his stomach feeling gloomy. Blinky was in his own remorse, crossing his arms, thinking. Claire was coddling her brother. 

"He was... right there," Toby said. Claire spoke up with a promise from Jim, "Jim... He got you back. He kept his promise." She rubbed a thumb against his cheek as he blew a raspberry. Blinky looked at Aaarrrgghh!!!, and he walked towards his frozen friend patting his cheek. 

 "This is my fault. I could've done more." Blinky looked down and Y/N walked towards him and grabbed his arm, rubbing them to comfort him, "It was never your fault, Blinky." Y/N hugged the mentor, and he gingerly wrapped his arms around her, returning her hug.

Toby slammed the amulet on the table, "We can do more! There has to be a way. There has to be something we haven't thought of." He turned to Blinky and Y/N, but Blinky looked away, Toby turned to Claire and then to Y/N, "Both of you said it yourselves. As long as the amulet doesn't call to anybody else, we know he's okay."

As if any more bad luck came, the amulet started to glow. Claire looked at it glow and Y/N gasped softly. Everyone now turned their attention to the amulet. Blue flames flared and it floated, spinning, glowing brighter than ever. "James... Lake." It's deep voice, softly called. 

"It's-- It's calling," Claire stated with almost a broken voice. Then the amulet flew towards Aaarrrgghh!!!'s frozen state and positioned itself on his chest and started speaking in troll language. The three walked towards him, F/N made a cooing sound and looked at his master, Y/N and Blinky stared at the amulet. Blinky shook his head. "I don't understand. It's not making any sense."

He looked at Y/N, who shrugged, "I don't get it either." Claire looked at the two asking them, "What's it saying?" Y/N repeated its words. "'The troll is the key, the key to the hunter.'" Y/N shaking her head, placing a hand to her chin, Blinky continuing for her, "'The troll is the key, the key to the hunter.'" Over and over. It must be a glitch."

Y/N, F/N, Toby, and Claire all looked at the amulet closer. Claire looked at Toby and Y/N. "Is it broken?" As it continued speaking, Toby and Y/N's face lit up, realizing who it was, "No! They're helping us!" 

"Who?" Claire asked a bit clueless. Y/N looked at Claire with a big smile, "Kanjigar and the other Trollhunters." Toby nodded and turned to Claire as well, "The voices in the amulet, the ghost council." Toby wanted to jump in, with the reveal too, stuttering a bit when he said the ghost council. Y/N chuckling and F/N jumping, no idea what was going on, but seeing Y/N happy means happy F/N.

"Well, what are they trying to say?" Claire with a smile on her face looked at them. Blinky still figuring out finally figured it out, "'The troll is the key, the...'" he then realized what it meant and pointed at Aaarrrgghh!!!, "Aaarrrgghh!!! is the key! But that's impossible, he's..."

Toby jumped on Blinky to hug him, realizing what this meant, "...gonna get us Jim back! Did you hear that, Claire, Y/N? If we save Aaarrrgghh!!!, we save Jim!" He raided his hands up in the air and high-fived Y/N. "I don't believe it." Y/N wrapped her arms around the teenagers pulling them close. "Well, believe it or not. We can save both of our friends!"

Blinky and Toby cheered, Y/N letting him go but still keeping an arm around Claire, as she smiled at her and then at the sleeping Enrique. The two made a cheer fist bump dance, Blinky laughing as he spoke up.

"Now, that is some glitch!" 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...
32.8K 777 22
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟...
9.3K 276 21
Following the events Trollhunters: The Written Future Watching their show Fanfic Watching 3Below React Series ALL RIGHTS GO TO DREAMWORKS -- Life...
12.7K 695 39
-FIRST BOOK OF THREE- Ever since the War, magic humans have been training to kill all monsters when they escape. They've even built a special school...