ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A new girl on the team
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

A Little bit of a Magic Trick

172 7 1
By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N and Draal stood waiting in the Hero's forge for Jim to finish his training with the Master of Trollhunters. The Trollhunter appeared before and Draal called out to him, "Jim, did you see my father?" The armor began to glow as well as the amulet before the armor disappeared and the amulet reappeared in Jim's hand.

"I did." Jim walks away with his eyes closed and his heart falling in a bit of sadness. "Did he speak of me?" Draal asked hesitantly. "Yeah. He wished the Soothscryer could let you in, but, you know, the rules are the rules."

Draal sighed and looked down. "It's all right, Trollhunter. You don't have to lie to protect my feelings." Y/N placed her hand on his arm. "Draal, I'm sure inside his heart, he wanted nothing more to see you again." Draal looked at Y/N and nodded with a slight smile showing. Jim smiled at this before he spoke with a bit of sadness. "He said we can't kill Gunmar. I would only be leading my friends to their death." Jim looked away.

"Too bad. I was looking forward to proving him wrong." Jim and Y/N lightly chuckled. "So was I." Aaarrrgghh!!! came stomping in, his breaths were heavy. "Aaarrrgghh!!!, what's wrong?" He looked at them and only said one word. "Blinky."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

In the library, Claire and Toby had been playing with the books while Blinky paced the floor, talking to himself. "But if I consult Gringold's Grimore, cross-reference it with Axle's Forbidden Almanac, of course, it's there! It's true!" Blinky laughed madly as Y/N, Aaarrrgghh!!!, and Jim stepped in. "How long's he been like this?" Jim wondered.

"Long time." Y/N looked at Aaarrgghh!!! with a raised brow. "Define 'Long time'" Y/N questioned him. "Maybe you should switch to decaf." As Jim finished his sentence, Blinky appeared up close to Jim, startling him. "According to legend, only one scholar, the Dishonorable Bodus, uncovered a method of wounding Gunmar." Jim was confused.  "The Trollhunters just told me there wasn't anyway. How do you do it?""

No one knows." Blinky walked backward to the table, continuing to pace. "Gunmar had Bodus and his students hunted down and dispatched in a most unpleasant manner." Everyone stood and walked towards the table, Blinky walked behind and showed the book that would help them, "But here, this book, The Final Testament of Bodus This is the last surviving copy of his work! This is the key! And I'm going to burn it."

 His face went from excitement to serious in a second, shocking everyone. The team gasped as Aaarrrgghh!!! quickly pitched in. "Long time." Blinky set the book on the table, quickly creating sparks between two stones and lighting the book on fire in an instant. "Blinky, no! What are you doing? That book might tell us the--" Blinky stopped Jim from moving any farther.

"Bodus was being hunted! He knew he had to keep it secret!" Toby tried to spill water on it but it didn't get very far, then Aaarrrgghh!!! tried to blow it out but it built the fire higher. "Okay, no need for that, buddy." Y/N patted the big brute. "Burn, baby, burn!"

"No, don't!" Claire yelled out, throwing a blanket over it and taking out the flames, the book was now a pile of ashes lying on the table. "Did Blinky just destroy our only chance at getting Gunmar?" Walking towards the ashes that once was a book. "Or my baby brother!"

"You don't understand. Bodus hid the secret within the book. Watch." He blew the ashes off with his breath, the ashes flying and revealing a secret message on the table, the words written in troll and slowly cooling down. "It's a message." Everyone surrounded the message written in troll and shaped like one too. "Aha! I am so glad that worked." Y/N raised a suspicious brow at him.

"Are you telling me you didn't count on it to work in the first place?" She said to herself more likely, Jim walked up to them, standing between Blinky and Claire. "What does it say?" Blinky then started reading the message. "In darkest tide, when Daylight darest wane. The Myrddin Wylt obscured a Shadow's bane."

"What's a 'Myrddin Wench'?" Toby wondered. Claire quickly answered. "It's an ancient name for Merlin. Shouldn't someone be taking a picture of this or something?" Toby pulled out his phone and took the picture. "Three forces elemental thou must seek. In marshland, caverns deep, and mountain's peak. Where worthy perish, ye will prevail in night and eclipse all who quarry with thy might."

"Anyone else freaked out a little bit by this evil perish poem?" Y/N raised her hand. "No. It said we can prevail! We can win! He hid a Shadow's bane." Aaarrgghh!!! repeated his words in wonder. "Gunmar's bane?"

"It's referencing a weapon of insurmountable power, formed by three forces unhallowed Of course!" He opened three books to certain pages. "It must be the Triumbric Stones! Three shards of legend tied to Gunmar's lifeblood lost to the ages. If we seek out these stones--"

"We can kill Gunmar!" Jim finished happily. "Blinky, you madman, you did it!" Toby stepped beside Jim with a smug look. "We make the weapon and wham! Gunmar is done-mar!" Toby said happily. "Caution." Aaarrrgghh!!! mentioned. "Indeed! The Triumbric Stones have been hidden for centuries, but if I can decipher this text, Master Jim, then you shall--"

"Eclipse all who quarry with thy might." Claire finished for Blinky, smiling happily as he looked at his friends. Y/N looked at the page, knowing getting an important item wouldn't be simple, that she knows.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next day and arrived. Y/N was in the stadium for her own Spring Fling King and Queen as is Arcadia High is doing. Only three competitors, who were called can compete. All the students were in the gym, and the principal started listing off names, starting with the girls. Y/N and Douxie sat next to each other in the gym.

"You think your name will be called this time? I mean your beauty outstands every day." Y/N chuckled and shook his shoulder away, "Come on, Doux, Spring Fling is fun and all but I prefer to just be myself. And have a dance with you of course."

Douxie smiled and the list of girls started off, it was Sarah, Jennifer, and... "And the final nominee is... Y/N L/N." Y/N sat up straight and people cheered. And the principal moved to announce the boys, "The first nominee is Douxie Casperan." All the girls started squealing as he scratched the back of his neck. All the girls started throwing good lucks at him. They cheered for the rest of the two nominees.

"Our nominees will complete in some challenges to win your votes. Tomorrow, you shall show your best performance here in the gym. Arcadia High has already started off with their Spring Fling Kings and Queens with a dance. And we shall see your best trick tomorrow." The principal finished announcing and left the gym. Everyone went back to their schedules.

Douxie and Y/N both had recess, lucky for them. They headed to the library. "Y/N, what are you doing tomorrow?" Y/N placed her books down that she had found on the table they sat at. "It's a secret. What about you?" Douxie chuckled and wrote in his textbook. "Hehe, it's a secret love."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next day arrived. Everyone met up in the gym for the nominees to perform their performance. "First up is Sarah Star." Sarah Star walked up and she performed an interesting dance. People cheered to support her. Jennifer then came next she then performed a little cheer of their school.

"Next up Y/N L/N." Y/N walked up to the spotlight. People clapped for her and she bowed. She lifted her head up and locked eyes with Douxie. He nodded and gave her a double thumbs up. She took a deep breath and took out a 'magic wand' she bought. She whispered some magic and her wand glowed.

She created some magical white snow bunnies as they hopped around the gym. Everyone was awed and clapped their hands for her. Then she created some little galaxy theme around the gym and lastly, "Teuquob ymedaca aidacra tneserp!" (Present Arcadia Academy bouquet)And some bouquets appeared out of thin air and the students caught them in his hands.

Everyone stood up and clapped loudly as Y/N bowed to them. The principal took the stage, "That was some wonderful magic tricks, Y/N. It seems Y/N L/N has won the vote. Now for the boys. Douxie Casperan." Douxie walked up to the stage, stopping when he faced Y/N. "That was some wonderful magic."

"Thank you, Douxie. Let's see what you got." Y/N smirked and Douxie grinned back. Y/N went back to her seat and Douxie stood in the spotlight. And he waved his hands around and snapped his fingers and some little animals appeared. Some mists were flying around, going past students and awed at another magic trick. One of the mists spun around Y/N for a while. She was amazed at the magic.

'So he really is one.' Y/N watched as Douxie performed a transformation and then lastly he created a bouquet of roses of his own. A mix of Blue and F/C, the girls started to squeal waiting to see who he'll give it to. Douxie looked at Y/N and tossed it to her. Y/N caught, fumbling with it and people clapped for his performance.

Douxie bowed and walked away letting the next nominee take place. He walked up the stairs and went to sit in the seat Y/N sat at. "Well, what'd you think, Love?" Y/N looked at the bouquet and looked at Douxie with a smile of adoration. "It was magical." The two smiled at each other. At the end of the first competition, Douxie has won the votes.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.9K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
1.4K 78 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...
5.1K 310 81
When the World is it ends, where do you go? y/n is 18 and ran from her violent father, and the past. But when a person comes around to save you. Do...
32.7K 777 22
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟...