ѕσ, уσυ ωαηт тσ ρℓαу ωιтн мαg...

By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N is a college teen who stumbled upon a certain TrollHunters adventure while she was kept in the dark. It a... More

How it began
The New Trollhunter
A duty to hold
An unhappy welcome
A small gift
Deep in the history books and self doubts
A hangout and a long week of problems coming...
A tiny problem
Goblin Infestation
Win, Lose or Draal
To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!
Adventures in Trollsitting
A crazy 16th birthday
Let's play with some magic
Secrets out
The Battle of Two Bridges
A Little bit of a Magic Trick
A Team Build Up
First Trollhunter Quest
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
A nightmare
Take care of you
Bowling
Wingmen
A Night to Remember
A lot to hold on
Against the law
Magic Bridge Heist
Worry
Welcome to the Darklands
A lot of conflictions
Picnic Date
Spring Break
Welcome to the Rock Show
The Fall of Trollmarket
A Night Patrol
Secrets reveal and a wanted man
Bad Coffee
Bug Infestation
Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu
A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress
Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Welcome to History
In this together
The Eternal Knight
A New Adventure Beginning Anew
Dogfight Days of Summer

A new girl on the team

178 9 2
By ChaeRinYoo3

Y/N, Blinky, and Aaarrrgghh!!! hid in an alley and they screeched noises, signaling gym and Toby had arrived. "Blinky, please tell me you got it!" Jim threw off his helmet and ran to his trainers. "Of course, Master Jim. You've lured the luminaire right into our stratagem." Aaarrrgghh!!! grabbed something off Blinky's belt. "Stra-ta-gem?" He repeated, sniffing the random item and throwing it, not liking the scent.

"It means brilliant trap." Suddenly a Fire Cat, otherwise called the 'Luminarie', had found them, cornering them. Toby and Jim ran in front of Aaarrrgghh!!! and behind Y/N, the troll protecting them while Blinky and Y/N dealt with the flaming beast.

"What are you waiting for? Throw it!" Blinky didn't take his eyes off the flaming cat. Slowly backing away, gently pushing Y/N back too, "Um, Master Jim, you said this was a luminaire when that is obviously an infernal hellheeti." Y/N clicked her tongue, "A perfect name for a flaming cat." Jim and Toby found the nearest items and began to throw them at the Hellheeti but the cat avoided all of them. As Toby continued to throw, he backed into Aaarrrgghh!!!.

"Should I punch it?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked, his body lighting in a green tint. "Yeah, let him unleash the fury!" Toby yelled. "Not yet, Aaarrrgghh!!!." Blinky orders as Jim stands beside him and throws more cans. "It came from a rock! How many four-legged flaming creatures come out of rocks?!"

"As a matter of fact, 11. Thirteen, if you consider--" Aaarrrgghh!!! had cut Blinky off, jumping in front of them, getting more outraged. "Can I punch it?"

Two different responses shouted at the glowing troll.

"Yes!" Toby and Jim yelled.

"No!" Blinky and Y/N yelled as Y/N tried to stop him.

Toby and Jim cried a 'yes' and the conversation was a mess. Aaarrrgghh!!! leaped off the ground, his fist colliding with the Hellheeti, splitting them in three pieces, the beast smaller but increased in numbers. The troll hadn't heard Blinky and Y/N screaming not to do it. The three landed in the dumpster, Aaarrrgghh!!! breathing heavily. When Blinky let out a gasp, Y/N facing palming and catching Jim's attention, the now three Fire Cats had crawled out, surrounding them.

"I was going to add, 'Make sure you do not feed the fire by attacking it!'" Blinky yelled and  Aaarrrgghh!!! simply added an 'oops'. "It's alright, honey. You tried." Y/N comforted him. As they cut closer to the Trollhunters, two climbed the walls while the third one attacked from the ground.

Toby repeated his famous 'oh my gosh', backing up and took out his phone. Jim watched them, backing up as well. "If we don't want to feed the fire, how do we put it out?" Jim asked the most obvious question. "You have sour sap, dew dredge, Lumpkin oil--" Blinky named off but Jim cut him off, obviously not having time to hear all the possibilities. "What about water?"

"That's the obvious one. Where would we get enough of that?" Toby had taken a picture while Jim and Blinky communicated, zooming in on a hydrant behind them. "A hellheeti hydrant!" Y/N looked at Toby and said, "Did you really name our weapon?"

Jim spotted what Toby meant and called out to his large friend. "Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Aaarrrgghh!!! held out his thick hand. "On it." Jim stepped onto the rock hand and Aaarrrgghh tossed him high into the air, Jim flipping until he was near the hydrant and straightening himself in the air. His arm was raised, holding the amulet, forming his armor and his outstretched hand had created the sword.

He landed behind the Fire Hydrant, slicing it with his sword as the Hellheeties had leaped towards him. Jim smiled in success as the water shot from the concrete. When the cats had spotted their weakness, they stopped moving, giving Jim enough time to slash the harsh blast of water, killing two in the process.

They backed away but Jim only grinned and splashed water on them with his sword. They sizzled into nothing as the last one still tried to attack, jumping over the blast of water but Jim was prepared. He shoved his sword into the geyser, water rocketing off the shiny blade and taking out the last one, nothing but smoke remained. His friends watched from behind, Toby jumping with a laugh before he and Aaarrrgghh!!! fist-bumped. "Boom, boom."

"Adios, fire cats!" Toby quoted. Jim walked to his friends, his armor evaporating into nothing. "Well done, Master Jim. Another victory for our Trollhunter." Blinky placed his hands on his shoulders. "'Trollhunters.' Come on, guys, it's a team effort." They headed to the street, Jim eying his damage. "Uh, guys, the fire hydrant--" Aaarrrgghh!!! stuck it in the ground, upside down but it stopped pouring water.

"Close enough." Y/N rolled her eyes and walked towards it, she raised a hand towards it her gem started to glow, as she blankly chanted, "Erew you woh ot kcab og." (Go back to how you were) and in a flash the fire hydrant was fixed back up, there was water still around, "Retaw etaropave." (Evaporate water). The water disappeared.

Y/N turned to the group, who looked at her with shocked looks. "What? Vendel has been teaching me well with magic." Toby clapped his hands with a big smile. "That was awesome-sauce!" Blinky walked towards him and patted her shoulder. "Wonderful work, Master Y/N. You've done well."

Y/N smiled at him in thanks. Jim and Toby hopped onto the Vespa. "It's getting close to dawn. You guys better get back to Trollmarket."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next morning arrived quickly and Y/N decided to go to Trollmarket, "Hey, Douxie! I'll be leaving now! I gotta go train." Douxie handed over her packed lunch, which he prepared earlier. Y/N made up a little lie (not really a lie) that she took lessons for Martial arts plus sword fighting. "Be careful love." Y/N thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Douxie smiled a bit dazed and placed his hand on his cheek that she kissed. Archie watching the scene, 'hurled' a little. Douxie glared at him and he only licked his paw as if he didn't make that noise.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N looked at the textbook Vendel gave her to practice her magic. She and Draal were in the Hero's forge, Draal was busy finishing off fixing Kanjigar's stones. Finding his remains in the last month took so long. Y/N looked at the dummy in front of her and was about to cast a magic attack Vendel recommended to her. Then Toby's voice rang out.

"Prepare yourself for the Sacred Grounds, where Trollhunters are broken and remade into warriors. The Hero's Forge!" His voice echoed throughout the area. "All this for one Trollhunter?" And she knew that voice anywhere, it seemed Jim had brought his girlfriend down.

"I mean, I train here, too, so does Y/N, when we need to up our game, get ripped, maximize our squat cores. You know, hero stuff." Her eyes went past Toby trying to flex, finding Draal. "Whoa! Is that Draal? Kanjigar's son?" Toby followed her. "In the flesh- stone. Stone flesh."

"What's that statue he's making?" She stared at the mysterious 'statue'. "I do not make statues." He said a bit too harshly. "This is my father." Draal wasn't bothered that another human was in Trollmarket. "Took a while to track down all his remains." Draal had walked off after letting out an angry huff and went to watch Y/N train her magic.

"Hate to be there when we have to rebuild Jim, right? What a mess. Well, I just grossed myself out." Toby blankly said with a blank expression. "You fight in an arena surrounded by the remains of dead Trollhunters? That is... the most heroic thing I've ever seen. Can we turn it on?"

Claire ran off Toby chasing after her. "Maybe now's not the best time." Claire then stopped when she heard another voice cry out a chant, she looked over to see Y/N practicing, "Noisolpxe Tsorf!" (Frost explosion) the dummy before her, froze over and quickly exploded. Claire and Toby jumped but Y/N wasn't phased and Draal clapped for her performance. "Well done, Y/N. You getting better and stronger every day."

Y/N chuckled, "Thank you Draal." Claire awed at the girl and asked Toby without looking away. "Woah... Was that magic?" Toby chuckled beside her, "Yep! That's Y/N. You met her at the hospital and she's like a big sister to us all. And by the way, she's Vendel's favorite. Draal is like her brother to her. But, let's officially introduce you guys. Hey, Y/N!"

Y/N turned to Toby and waved at him and walked towards them, "Hey Tobes. Hello Claire. It's nice to see you again." Y/N stretched her hand out for a handshake and Claire chuckled returning the favor. "Nice to meet you. And wow! What you did just now was amazing! Magic actually exists!"

Y/N chuckled, "Believe me. I was as surprised as you are. And here's a welcoming gift." Y/N raised her hands above her hand as she chanted, "Srewolf fo teuquob a erialc tfig." (Gift Claire a bouquet of flowers) A bouquet appeared in the air and fell into Claire's arms. She and Toby were awed at the magic. "Wow! That was amazing!"

Y/N giggled and placed her hands on her waist and thanked Claire for the compliments. "Draal and I will be training soon and--" suddenly a mechanism rose from the ground it was the Soothscryer and all of a sudden the platforms rose and suddenly the three were lifted off the ground. Toby tried to run to Aaarrrgghh!!! and suddenly the platform he landed on flipped and Toby held onto the edge.

A rumble shook the area making Claire and Y/N fall. "Claire, Toby, are you two alright?!" Claire nodded and Toby shouted a 'no'. Then Jim and Blinky arrived at the scene. "Claire! Y/N!" The two lifted their head. "We're fine for now. Help him!" Claire pointed to a panicked.

"I swear, I didn't touch anything!" Toby said. While Jim watched his friends desperately, Draal had tried to turn it off but his arm couldn't be registered. "The controls!" He slammed his metal hand against the button but it didn't turn off, "This blasted arm!"

Blinky pointed to the way top, the Soothscyer sitting there, waiting with an open mouth. "There's a manual kill switch inside the Soothscryer! Go, Master Jim!" Jim donned his armor, running to a swinging axe. He easily jumped onto it and then landed on the rising and falling platforms. Toby was being raised as Jim ran at him, the platform stopping harshly and causing him to bounce off, only to hang over the edge.

Jim gasped as Toby heard a familiar clink, an axe falling from its hold and swinging right to Toby. The axe was getting too close for comfort, but before it could pierce the chubby boy, Jim had pulled him back up. "Thanks, Jimbo. You make it look so easy."

The platform that Claire and Y/N were on, began to turn to cause them to climb up it and hang off the edge as well. "Okay, we can use your help now." Y/N wanted to use her magic but something stopped her. 'What's wrong with me?' she thought to herself on why she kept hesitating.

"Aaarrrgghh!!!" Jim called and pushing Toby off the ramp, the boy screaming but landing in Aaarrrgghh's arms like a baby. "Hey!" Aaarrrgghh!!! easily caught Toby in his arms, "Gotcha." As soon as Toby was safe, Jim headed to the very large metal belts and climbed up them, right to the Soothscryer. "I'm coming! Just hold on!"

"Turn it off!" Claire shouted at Jim. She then began to slip and Y/N held her arm. Fortunately, Jim had made it to his destination, stabbing the stone with his sword and using it as a stool to reach the mouth of the carved Troll head. He looked at the teeth that rotated viciously and without thinking, shoved his hands inside. The gears below the girls were grinding as Claire had lost her grip on one hand. Jim kept working with the Soothscyer, shoving himself almost inside. Claire gasped as her hand was about to slip while up above, Jim's eyes grew as the teeth had stilled and the machine died.

Claire's grip finally faltered, plummeting to a painful death, Y/N tried to catch her but failed, however, Jim had shut it off in time, the platforms straightening out and stopping her from sliding and Y/N moved her hand away before it got crushed. The gears stopped turning and the axes stopped swinging. Once the arena went back to its normal position, the gang ran to the girls and helped them stand.

"Is this normal?" Drall immediately helped Y/N up making sure she was okay. "Nothing's normal around here. Get used to it, sister." Above, the six eyes of the Soothscyer began to glow, the blinding light catching everyone's attention. Jim with a bit of fear looked inside the glowing Soothscryer, the gang below him gasping as the light grew brighter.

"It's calling to him, at last," Blinky said, proud of the moment. The light was too bright, causing Claire and them to shield their eyes, a ringing noise occurring as well. Jim went eye-wide before screaming as he was sucked inside the machine. The light and ringing dying down. When everyone looked where Jim was last standing, Toby called out for his missing friend. "Jim? Jim? Jim?"

"No Jim." Aaarrrgghh!!! stated. "What do you mean, 'No Jim'?" Claire asked, reaching her hand up for him. "There was definitely a Jim." Blinky's hands closed together as he couldn't help but smile. "He has been summoned." Y/N face-palmed. "You are too happy about this."

The group waited for a while the trolls and Y/N had more patience while Claire and Toby were in a panic crisis. "What do you mean, he's in the Void? The Void sounds like a very empty word. A bad word." Claire said angrily. "Yeah. And are these happy ghosts we're talking about here, or soul-sucking poltergeists?"

They will not suck his soul. They will merely peer into it. He is now under the spiritual guidance of Master Trollhunters." Draal had stood beside Blinky, Aaarrgghh!!! and Y/N who looked at him as he explained. "Ghost guidance counselors? Jim gets all the cool stuff." Toby said with a hint of jealousy.

Blue poured from the cracks in the floor, causing Toby and Claire to back up, Jim's body appeared from the blue smoke, and his fists balled as he groaned. Finally free from the void, Jim fell to the ground, his butt landing on the ground. His friends ran to him. "Hey! You're back from the other side, dude!" Toby said happily.

"Wow! So trolls and ghosts exist. What's next? A Midsummer Night's Dream? Fairies?" Claire joked as Jim held his head as Blinky nicely scoffed as he took the fairies part seriously. "Fairies? Preposterous! Fairies lost the war to the pixies centuries ago." Blinky exclaimed and Y/N cringed, "Ooh, R.I.P faires."

"What did they say?" Blinky looked at Jim. "They said they won't stop us." Draal immediately asked about Kanjigar. "What would my father stop you from?" Jim locked eyes with everyone and then looked down. "From going into the Darklands. But if we're going in, they said the only way we're getting out alive is if we kill Gunmar. And with Strickler gone, maybe we have a chance."

After that small fiasco, it was time for everyone to go home. Y/N arrived home and saw a note on the table. "'Will be staying over at a friend's hmm. Out on patrol, Douxie?" Y/N chuckled softly and put the note down. She went into her room and sat on her bed. Y/N was nervous. After a month of Bular's death and Strickler gone she fears for the worst. But with Jim having his friends have his back was enough for her to calm down.

She looked at the gem that hung around her neck. The most important question, she keeps repeating to herself. "I really want to know who you are, Douxie Casperan. Are you also...?"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.5K 69
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
71.8K 757 29
After years of jealousy, Rachel is yet again trying to steal killua away from y/n. Will she succeed? (TO CLARIFY YOU AND KILLUA ARE 23 IN THE STORY)
35.5K 1K 21
Y/N is the niece of Walter Stricklander, they go deep into a jungle into a hidden temple which held a ancient troll assassin named 'Angor Rot'. Walte...
7.1K 294 28
It's been four years since Bruno and Y/n defeated Ji-Young and everything is at peace. Y/n is a college student and Bruno is still working in the fie...