His Princess (Bellamy Blake)

נכתב על ידי booktoklover22

They were never meant to be He broke her completely, he lied to her, used her, left her to go to earth with... עוד

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Book2

Chapter 20

491 2 0
נכתב על ידי booktoklover22

We will never get free, lamb to the slaughter

What you gonna do when there's blood in the water

The price of your greed

Your son and your daughter

what you gonna do

when there's blood in the water

blood in the water

Jasper rushed over to Clarke, enveloping her in a hug, "Thank God," he breathed, "Where have you been? Where's Monty?"

Clare looked shocked and confused, "Monty's gone?"

Finn suddenly spoke up as he stepped forward, an anxious expression covering his face, "Clarke, we need to go. We all need to go, now! There is an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run!"

The urgency in Finn's voice made everyone anxious.

"Like Hell we do, we knew this was coming" Bellamy argued and to be honest I have no idea who to side with, be on. Because I understand both sides, I understand why Finn wants to run but I also think Bellamy is right to want to stay here.

"Bell, we're not prepared" Octavia countered.

Bellamy was getting fired up, "And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where will we go? Where will we be safer than behind these walls?"

Finn jumped in, "There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us."

"You saw Lincoln?" Octavia breathed out, almost in relief. Finn nodded, but Bellamy shook his head.

"You expect us to trust a grounder?" He turned to the crowd. "This is our home now! We built this with nothing but our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that in wall in the ground. Our ground! The Grounders think they can take that away.... they think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here! But they've yet to realize one very important fact; we are on the ground now. And that means we are Grounders!"

"Yeah!" The crowd chorused as someone within it added, "Grounders with guns!"

"Damn right!" Bellamy agreed explicitly. "I say let em come!"

He turned back at Clarke, who stepped forward and addressed the crowd in her own manner. Her voice was less deep, less throaty and husky as Bellamy's was and she spoke.

"Bellamy's right," Clarke confessed, "If we leave we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow! But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry. NOW!"

And the crowd dispersed, following Clarke's orders over Bellamy's. Bellamy looked at Clarke realizing the power she held over the people. She thought what she was doing was best, but I disagreed.

"Help me!"

In the mixture of murmurs from the people in the crowd, Clarke Finn, Octavia, Jesper, Bellamy and I all heard the soft cry. Looking toward the dropship where the plead had come from, Raven walked out from behind it, limping with her hand at her side.

"Raven," Bellamy noticed as everyone rushed to her side. Finn was the first to reach, standing right beside his ex-girlfriend as Jasper gasped.

"Murphy shot her," He realized and my heart dropped, I once called Murphy one of my closest friends. Finn picked Raven up in his arms.

"Get her into the dropship" I demanded. Finn took her inside quickly as he could and Jasper followed them. Clarke moved for it too, but Bellamy stopped her.

"Clarke, leaving here is a mistake."

"The decision has been made," She urged, she always thought she was right, she always thought she was the only one who knew what to do and that annoyed the crap out of me.

"Crowds make bad decisions! Just ask Murphy." He paused. "Leaders do what they think is right."

She stepped away from him, nodding. "I am." Clarke disappeared into the dropship and Bellamy cursed, looking distressed as he headed in the direction of the graveyard. I decided to follow behind him, "Bellamy...." I muttered.

"What!" Bellamy exploded. "What do you want now!?"

I blinked, taken aback, "I was just coming to say that I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry?" Bellamy laughed and shrugged me off. "Just go pack your things."

I screamed out in frustration which caused Bellamy to instantly turn his head to look at me. "God why are you such a dick! I'm trying to fucking apologize and yo-' Bellamy grabbed my neck and crashed his lips on mine before I could finish my sentence. My hands had a mind of their own, and tangling themselves in his dark hair.

"Bellamy..." I whispered as I pulled away from him, my hands cupping his jaw,

Bellamy sighed, looking away, "We could be dead by tonight," His voice was quiet but I noticed the hurt and sadness lacing his tone, "I'm sorry I hurt you Ivy"

"Look at me" I whispered, he turned his eyes back to mine. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, "You're lucky I never blew your head off" I mumbled before pressing my lips against his again, knowing that this was possibly, most certainly the last time I would feel him.

-----------------------

Raven's screams pierced all ears of those who were outside the dropship and did even worse to is that were inside. Clarke, Finn, Bellamy and I were all hovered over Raven who had a bullet wound in her lower abdomen. Raven had a death grip on my fingers, crushing them together and I bit down on my lip to stop myself from yelping when she squeezed harder. Finn, who was holding her other hand, exchanged a wary glance with me.

I was mad at Raven, perhaps a little too angry, and now here she was with a fucking bullet wound. I couldn't lie and tell myself that I didn't care about her in this moment, but I did. Both Finn and I were worried out of our minds. The bullet was too deep for Clarke to even try and get out, she was stressed that there wasn't enough time for her to operate safely, so cauterizing the wound in order to stop the bleeding was the only thing she could do.

The smell of burning flesh lingered in the air and I tried not to breathe in through my nose, knowing that as soon as I did, vomit would be everywhere.

"There," Clarke placed the blade down on the table, the tip still glowing a bright orange. "That should stop the external bleeding.

'I don't understand. How did Murphy het a gun?" Finn asked, drawing his eyebrows together as he looked towards Bellamy who stood silently beside me, his expression conflicting.

"Long story" Bellamy responded vaguely, feeling no need to waste time with explanations.

"We got lucky, if Murphy hit the fuel tanks instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven let out a long-winded sigh.

Clarke's eyes widened, "wait there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build a hundred bombs. If we had any gunpowder left."

"It makes sense," I murmured. "The thrusters never kicked in on time, so there would be hydrazine...." I sighed upon not realizing this before. "Dammit! If I figured it out sooner, we could have used that instead of the shitty mines we did use."

"Relax it doesn't matter now." Bellamy glanced at me, "Let's get back to the reapers," Bellamy urged as he looked through Lincoln's journal that Clarke and Finn brought from their expedition outside the wall, "Maybe they will help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

"Not this enemy." Clarke's voice was cold and dead serious. "We saw them, trust me not an option."

"There's no time for this!" Finn looked at Clarke annoyed, "Can she walk or not?"

Clarke shook her head, "no, we have to carry her."

"The hell you will! I'm good to go." Raven tried to sit up straight almost the minute she got up to her elbows Clarke pushed her down.

"Hey! Listen to me. The bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking! Is that clear?"

At the coldness of Clarke's tone, Raven laid back down where she was placed in the dropship with a defeated sigh.

"I'll go get the stretcher." Finn announced, ready to go find the stretcher when Bellamy's voice pulled him to a halt.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy murmured louder than one normally would because he wanted Finn to hear it. Finn turned back immediately, offended by the comment.

"Dying a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy! It's stupid."

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight" Bellamy snapped back.

"Hey!" I shouted at the two of them, my voice loud and hard. Bellamy and Finn didn't move a muscle, "Chill with the testosterone okay? Finn, go get that goddamn stretcher."

"If they follow." I turned around sharply, "it's a 120-mile walk to the ocean."

"Look we're wasting time!" Finn snapped and looked over at me, "if you and Bellamy want to stay, you can stay"

"No they can't!" Clarke was the one to say it as she watched Finn go out. I watched as she struggled with whether or not to go after Finn. Clarke shook her head and turned to face Bellamy. "We can't do this without you Bellamy" Clarke pleaded.

Apparently it is only Bellamy they can't do this without.

"What do you want me to say Clarke?" Bellamy asked with a heavy sigh.

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you."

"They're lining up to go, they listen to you more." Bellamy countered her argument.

"I gave them an easy choice. But five minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them." Clarke's eyes glanced over at me, "And I'm afraid we're going to need that again before this day is through"

When Bellamy said nothing Clarke sighed and left the dropship. "Do what you think is right Bellamy." I spoke quietly. "But if you stay, then I stay as well" I gave him a small smile before leaving the dropship. I trusted he would do the right thing, but whatever he chose, I wouldn't leave him.

I made sure that the gunners knew how to proceed in the forest having planned a circular ring of the gunners surroundings those unprotected that were carrying our supplies. As I waited for the last of the gunners to leave the camp, I realized that there was still one person left, and I walked over to him, ready to let all the others go and stay with him.

He stared up at the dropship longingly and then turned just as Clarke re-entered the grounds and walked over to me and Bellamy.

"You did good here Bellamy," Clarke assured him.

He frowned, "eighteen dead"

"Eighty-two alive, she's right, you did good here Bellamy" I said softly as I squeezed his shoulder. "You saved more lives than we lost, don't ever forget it."

The three of us grew quiet, breathing in the fresh air that we all got so accustomed to ever since we stepped on the ground. Reaching behind Clarke, Bellamy used one of the barrels of water he had and turned, walking over to the fire and putting it out so that it went up in smoke.

"You did good too" Clarke turned to me, "Without you, a lot of us would be dead"

I gave her a half smile, I shrugged my shoulders as I watched Bellamy turn around throwing the Barrel down. Bellamy looked down at me with a small smile, he put his gun on his shoulder as his other arm wrapped around my waist, we were the last ones to leave the camp.

After walking for awhile, loud chatter began to break out among us, and after stern warnings from me and Bellamy, the conversations quietened to a low murmur.

Eventually however, Octavia signalled for everyone to stop. Bellamy tried to make his way to his sister, but I held out my arm, stopping him from making an unnecessary noise.

"I don't see anything...." Jasper voice was quiet, but in the silence it sounded like a yell.

"What the hell is going on?" I tried to stand taller and see over the mountains of people but even Bellay who was a lot taller, wasn't quite sure himself. He opened his mouth to respond, but right when he did, something flew in the air and the next thing we knew, a body dropped. It all seemed clear when Jasper's voice rang out.

"GROUNDERS!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

29.5K 656 11
When all seems lost our enemies are all we can rely on... The 100 find hope in the unlikeliest of places. A young girl is left behind in the aftermat...
654K 21.8K 34
❝You don't get to give up, you hear me? You fight and you don't stop until you're dead. Giving up is how the weak admit defeat... are you weak?❞ The...
27.1K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
684K 10.8K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...