His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~

22. I'm so sorry Sam~

11.7K 775 16
By beauty_writess

If you want to know why the update didn't come yesterday, check out the conversations board.

But I will try my best to give yesterday's update on saturday.

I am going to be busy for a few days, but I will still try to updates on time, but if you guys respond well(follow, vote or comment kardo) it will be even better.

Now enjoy!

Advika POV:

"Who are you married to.....?"

Dev asked suddenly, he was looking serious, without thinking I uttered.

"Sa.." I was about to tell, then I remembered that the Sam had strictly forbidden me from telling anything to anyone. I pressed my lips tightly and I scolded myself being so careless, I started rubbing my both palm nervously and lowered my head to avoid their intense glare.

"What...?" He asked in confusion, he frowned his eyebrows and fixed his gaze at my face, I lifted my lashes and gulped getting his intense glare fixed upon my face I took few seconds to calm down myself and a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

They glared at me like i lost my senses, I now if I take longer time to tell them it will be harmful for me, I can't lose them, my mind went blank at this moment, I again lowered my head and tried to think something sensible , when suddenly an idea click in my head.

"Guys actually I want to tell you that just forget about his name or anything when he will come back, I will ask him to drop me and then you will meet him."

I murmured in low voice but I tried my best to be cheerful and I put a nervous smile on my face.

I know right now they are looking at me like i tried to crack a joke because there is no relation between telling his name and my excuses, their expression completely changed.

Getting their horrible expression, I just want to dig into ground and bury myself. I scrunched my nose.

"I'm so sorry Sam.."

I murmured in low voice not enough to let them heard, I took a deep breath and grab some courage to tell them everything thing actually not everything.

"His full name is Samrat Singh Thakur, he works as an accountant in Thakur Industries, his salary is quite good, but sometimes he seems too rich to me, and you all know what I feel about them."

I almost tell them all the details this three people can't even take breath without knowing everything, there is nothing left to hide, they are not the ones to remain calm until they know every single thing.

They did not look satisfied with my answer, we all become possessive about each other, maybe they are worried about me.

"Guys please say something.."

I pleaded they didn't utter a single word for past 10 minutes and gazing at me blankly, now I'm on vedge to cry, tears started collecting in the corner of my eyes.

"Hey, hey stop do show your crocodile tears, after hiding this much information now you are showing this tears."

Anish muttered dramatically and lightly hit my head playfully I slapped his while caressing my head and pouted.

"Ha ha...." Pragati and Dev started laughing enjoying this scene. I scrunched my nose and glared.

"Stop laughing at me." I yelled being frustrated with their continuously laughing.

"Ha ha ha...." Both of them started laughing louder and this time Anish also started laughing with them.

I stared at them and started getting up from my place. Now I can't bear it anymore, I dust my clothes and picked bag from ground and turned to leave when.

Pragati held my hand I looked at her, she didn't say anything and started getting up from her place followed by Dev and Anish.

"Now where are you going Mrs. Samrat Singh Thakur.." Dev teased me, he grinned I shot a glared.

"Stop calling me that.." I declared and turned to leave.

"So what else should i call you?"

He playfully asked while walking behind me Pragati and Anish also started taking steps after picking their bag I can heard their slightly laugh, I groaned.

"What were they called before?" I questioned back and turned around to face him, he smirked.

"But now you are married, right?" He muttered in slow voice and now he stand beside me.

"So, what?, I'm still your best friend." I uttered in high pitched, he step back and tried to act like he get afraid.

"Oo, oo sorry miss Advika."

He murmured and chuckled, I shake my head we stepped out from our secret place, it is basically a garden but less crowded.

They are my best friend but I never told them about Samrat. Only Pragati came to know that I have a boyfriend but I never told everything about him.

"Now, as you don't let me attend classes, I'm going home."

I said started taking steps towards our college where driver bhaiya must be waiting for me.

"Why are you in such a hurry to go home? Brother in law must be in his office, right....?" Anish teased me, now I'm completely annoyed by their teasing.

"What do you have to do with my husband....?" I questioned and narrowed my eyes, he giggled and said.

"Great, you already started taking his side, you changed Advika, you Advika I never expected this from you.." he murmured making crying face obviously fake, I ignored completely.

"Let it be, how will I forget you if I want you can't let me." I playfully slapped his arm and he fake groaned.

"Now tell me quickly where you want to go...." I sounded despite but still I want my bed now and my comfort Sam, I will call him when I go back.

"Now that we can't go to class, let's go to our other base." Dev uttered, our other base means meow cafe, I shake my head positively with amusement.

Pragati and Anish also nodded in yes and we begin walk to our college parking to take our vehicle. We entered in parking lot and Pragati and I sat on her scooter and Anish and Dev settled on Dev's bike.

We started our ride to meow cafe while suddenly Pragati asked.

"So, what happened between you and the Samrat?" Still she's riding a scooter I didn't understand what she wants to know.

"Between me and Sam means?"

I confusedly asked her, she move her left hand and she called me near her face with her hand gesture, I did.

"Means something between you and him..?" I look at her with frowned eyebrows.

"Tell me straight what you want to know?"
I asked her totally get frustrated with her nonsense questions, I scrunched her nose.

"It means you both did something together...." She almost yelled at me while riding.

"What will we do together..?"

Being clueless I questioned back and put my hand on her shoulder, she shrugged my eyebrows thinned.

"Even school students know what happens between a man and a woman after marriage."

I blabbered and let her all focused on road, I get completely shock after hearing this.

Obviously we didn't do anything yet or didn't have any kind of intimacy till now but one day, we will do everything, o god with this kind of thoughts get me sweaty and my whole body feel sensation with only thoughts, what if we actually going to do.

"We haven't done anything yet." I murmured in low voice, lost in my own world when her voice broke my thoughts.

"What, say a bit louder..."

she muttered loud enough that even people passing by us can heard us, they stared at us I lowered my head feeling embarrass.

"We haven't done anything yet..." This time I said a bit louder but not enough that anyone can hear me out.

"What do you mean not done?" She literally shouted I look here and there and move my hand over her shoulder and closed her mouth.

"That's what hasn't been done." I muttered in slow voice while leaning towards her ear and slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

"Atleast you guys kissed each other, the kiss must have been intense or soft?" She questioned in amusement while she grinned, I keep gazing at her blankly and murmured.

"No, I didn't even kiss..." I replied completely lost.

What...? She muttered in low voice but totally shocked, I nodded.

"It's love marriage isn't it?" She asked me, making different faces, shocked.

"Yes it is love marriage." I declared and wait for her next comment.

"Both of you got married by force, isn't kissing common?" I bit my lower lips and nodded but didn't say anything and soon we got reached at cafe.

I got off the scooter and stand near the parking lot waiting for her to come while she parked her scooter, Dev and Anish already reached here before us.

She come towards me, she opened her mouth to say something but before she could say something Dev and Anish already stand infront of us.

"You both took so much time!" Dev uttered and wait for our reply.

"Actually it's her fault." I unknowning blabbered but soon I realised that now she will say anything that makes me more embarrassed, I tightly closed my eyes and pray to God.

"Yeah, it's my fault." She muttered cutely, I jerked off and lift my lashes to see this unbelievable confession, she turned and winked, my mouth open a bit.

"What do you mean..?" Anish asked in confusion and gaze at both of us one by one, I nervously caress back of my neck.

"You ask so many questions, now let's go inside I'm hungry." Pragati held Anish arm and moved inside the cafe, I turned to look at Dev but his expression changed within seconds.

I turned to match his gaze and found he keep looking at Pragati and Anish, his gaze fixed upon their intertwined hand.

"Let's go." I muttered in calm voice and tried to ignored that moment, he nodded and we both entered.

I already message driver bhaiya to go back, and soon we got settled on chair near by big glass window, this place is not too small nor too big it's perfect for college and school students, waiter came to take our order.

"Momos.." me and Pragati ordered without second doubt and grinned looking at each other.

"Pizza, two burger and four coffee." Anish ordered for them and for us and waiter leaved.

"By the way, did you tell your husband about us?" Anish asked while raising his one eyebrows.

"And, why do I tell him about you monkey?" I answered him exactly like him.

"Don't call me that." He yelled but not so loud, I show him my tongue to tease him more.

"Monkey, monkey." I proclaimed and giggled seeing our childish behaviour Pragati started laughing but Dev stay stiff his behaviour totally get changed.

"Hey, if you don't stop calling me that then I will tell Samrat that what's happen with you on our first day of college."

He blabbered dramatically but he sounds confident remembering that day, I groaned.

"If you did that trust me I will kill you with my bare hands." I uttered in serious voice while gritting my teeth, he smirked.

"Dung, dung...." He keep murmuring this words, I gritted my teeth I'm get almost ready to throw my hand but message popped up on my phone screen.

Message

'After enjoying with your friends, go home and call me I have to tell you something.'

***

Follow me for more information, vote and comment down below to let know what you think about characters?

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
beauty_writess

Bye bye💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 2.5K 42
Agastya Singhania, well known leader of phoenix mafia gang and man of his words. He is known for his punctuality and strict adherence to routines. He...
14K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
3.5M 191K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.5M 63.5K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...