Wrong Number, Bitch

By Michaelismybitch

I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the re... More

Chapter 1 Home But Mostly School
Chapter 2 I'm Tired Of This
Chapter 3 Slasher Sluts
Chapter 4 Don't Be A Jerk It's Chistmas
Chapter 5 Help Me, I Think I've Sinned
Chapter 6 Hey Yall (pt.1)
Chapter 7 Hey Yall (pt.2) UNO SICKNESS
Chapter 8 Hey Yall (pt.3) MEET THE FLINSTONES
Chapter 9 MOMMA BATES
Chapter 11 Absolutely Nothing Important
Valentine's Special
Chapter 13 Where Were You Dear
Chapter 14 Where Is She
Chapter 15 Attention Whore
Chapter 16 Gentle Giant🥰
Chapter 17 Have I Ever Told You I Love You
Chapter 18 Yandre A Bit Much?
Add A Bit Of Spice
Chapter 20 A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 21 Afterward
Chapter 22 Daddy's Angry
Chapter 23 Ŵåķë Ũp

Chapter 10 Strange Love

1K 26 65
By Michaelismybitch

I keep reading yalls comments at 3 in the fucking morning, yall are so much more funnier than I am tf. Anywho I thought I would keep Yall intertained by giving you some smut. Please don't hate on me because this is my first time writing so I am sorry if it sucks. Anyways enjoy

His body intertwined with Y/n's as he began to kiss, bite, and suck on her neck greedily. His tongue massaged the surface of her warm and soft skin, causing a heated sensation to form near her sex.

Hannibal gripped her thighs, tugging her closer to his body, he grazed his teeth on Y/n's skin, drawing blood from her neck.

Whist he was biting and sucking on Y/n's neck, lifted his knee to her womanhood and pressed ever so gently, Y/n could feel the tension becoming more and more difficult to subside.

Hannibal noticing this, pushed himself farther upward as Y/n began to grind herself onto him. Hannibal chuckled before separating his lips from her neck, his hand now grazing down past her panties.

Y/n tried covering her chest, once Hannibal separated his body from hers for a second. She was now under him, completely naked and unable to move away.

Hannibal grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head, wanting to taking up every inch of her body. He lowered his head to her face anxiously whispered softly in her ear.

"You're so beautiful. So don't ever hide yourself from me, understood?" He said in a controlling manner.

Y/n nodded in response yet his hand never left from her wrists. With his free hand he reached down to her inner thighs, separating them slowly. He let go of her wrists as his hand went down to keep Y/n's legs open.

Without warning, Hannibal inserted his tongue into her womanhood, causing Y/n to scream out in pleasure and surprise.

Y/n could feel the speed of his tongue rapidly moving inside her pussy. In the moment of his passionate make out with her insides he lifted her thighs so her legs were over his shoulders and her waist lifted from the bed.

Hannibal choked up groaned and moaned against her pussy, the vibration caused Y/n to reach her first climax of the night.

His lips separated from her pussy to breathe. His breath hot and heavy against Y/n's skin.

"Why do you taste so good!?" His voice seeming so angered yet so full of lust. He seemed as though he was trying to gain composure before he would fuck her senselessly.

"Such a good girl." His thumb began to circle around her swollen clit, a knot in her stomach was threatening to be released. "Tell me how bad you want this like a good girl." He kissed and nibbled against her skin, slightly teasing Y/n.

"Please, dont stop!" She screamed once more as she felt the familiar feeling of his hot mouth collide with her insides. Yet she was only able to experience that specific pleasure for a split second.

"Look at you, your legs open waiting for me to ram into you. So needy, yet you can barely take my fingers." Hannibal rubbed his finger over her clit causing another climax to happen.

He then began to undress, throwing his robe onto the floor before taking off his boxers. He grabbed hold of his aching member, positioning it to Y/n's opening.

He slowly peirced the tip into her feminine flesh, making Y/n whimper and grip the sheets. Hannibal waited a few minutes before shoving another 4 inches inside of her, tears pricked the edges of her eyes as she felt his length stretching her.

Hannibal breath grew heavy as he slowly shoved the last 5 inches into her, gasping as he felt the warmth and her tightness. Hannibal slowly thrusted himself in and out of her pussy, the feeling almost unbearable for Y/n to handle.

Hannibal began to quicken his pace, now panting and wanting to reach his climax. Y/n moaned at the feeling of him penetrating her, curling her back at the feeling of such pleasure, his hand wrapped around her throat as he began to thrust faster and harder.

Both bodies felt their climax coming closer and closer. Both Hannibal and Y/n had never felt this sort of pleasure before and it almost became for the both of them to know when it was time to end.

His thrusts became more rough and hard, Y/n's inner walls clenching together. "H-Hannibal, I-I'm gonna c-c-cum!"She screamed loudly she reached yet another climax, this triggered Hannibal as he released his seed into her, his cum now dripping down past her thighs.

He groaned loudly and kept on thrusting, cumming again inside of her. The bed board slamming into the wall was loud enough to cover up the sounds of screams in pleasure.

"GOD, YOUR MINE! YOUR ALL MINE! YOUR SO FUCKING GOOD!" Hannibal groaned possesivly and trusted harder, not noticing how she was slowly losing contiousness.

Hannibal kept railing Y/n, praising Y/n and calling her a good girl. His seed poured out from his member, Y/n's thighs drenched with his sperm.

Her legs then collapsed on either side of the bed once Hannibal pulled out. Yet he wasn't done, he slowly shoving a finger inside of her.

"Oh Y/n, still so tight! I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet." He grabbed hold of Y/n hips, and flipped her over to her stomach with her ass in the air . "Good girl." He replied before slapping her ass.

Y/n screamed in pleasure only for the sound to be muffled by Hannibal covering her mouth. "If you don't shut that pretty mouth of yours, you aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow." He threatened.

Hannibal then shoved his manhood into Y/n, thrusting in and out of her opening at an inhumane pace.

Her moans were however muffed as she shoved her face into the pillow. Hannibal grabbed a fistful of her hair before ridding her put to his climax, his semen shot out onto her back.

"You did so good darling, I love you so much." His voice grumbled in Y/n's ear as he finally let go of her hair.

Hannibal then turned Y/n's body over to face him, tucking stands of hair behind her ear before spooning her from behind, allowing her to fall into the bed and finally sleep.

===Y/n's pov===
I woke up with his lips on my neck. My body being little spooned my Hannibal, I checked the time to see it was 6:30 am, school started at 8:15.

I didn't want to wake Hannibal up since we both had a busy night, but on the other hand if I missed school it was most likely that I was going to get a beating from my dad once I get home.

I blushed at the thought of last nights encountor, it was better than I thought it would be but wasn't it pedophilia considering how I wasnt the politically correct age for having sex, I was only 17.

But I didn't matter, Hannibal was caring and so sweet. He never had hurt me in the time of passion, it was hot and heavy but he never took me for granted. Its all so confusing and I don't know what to think about myself anymore.

I began to stir which woke Hannibal up. "Darling, is everything alright." He said in his raspy morning voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I need to get ready for school." I said sincerely. "Oh, of course." He lightly pushed himself off of me and crawled out of bed before putting on a descent outfit, not even bothering to go to the bathroom and change.

I did the same as well, putting on my last outfit that Hannibal so kindly washed last night after intercourse.

"Is everyone else awake?" I asked, Hannibal nodded before telling me that most of the slashers have a routine that they follow such as Norman, Brahms, Michael and Hannibal himself.

He watched as I got dressed before carefully picking me up out of bed before I reassured him that I could walk just fine, I stumbled a little once my feet connected with the floor. Hannibal was quick to catch me once I stumbled but I had to keep on assuring him that I was fine.

Once we both went downstairs, there were alot more slashers then Hannibal told me there would be. The whole house was downstairs and they didn't say a word to us, most of them seemed heartbroken.

"Is everything alright?" Hannibal asked everyone before then turned their gaze on him, angered.

There were a series of comments thrown at Hannibal "What is wrong with you," "why'd you have to screw us all over and fuck Y/n," "how dare you," " I wanted Y/n," "its not fair," "I want sex," "what's sex".

Everyone began to groan and cry, Norman, Brahms, and Stu all had glazed eyes and looked as though they would cry. They seemed to be betrayed by Hannibal because we both had sex. I found it both flatering and upsetting to see that they were hurt and wanted the same attention I gave Hannibal.

Freddy, Chucky, Pennywise, Micheal and Billy all seemed to be pissed off at the fact that Hannibal was the one to take my Virginity while Glen was confused on what everyone was arguing about.

Tiffany was in Horror at the fact that Hannibal could make of such sinful actions. Tiffany was explaining to Glen how both Hannibal and I did the quote on quote "Devils Tango".

"Y/n, you have to realize that sex isnt right for you at your age dear. You have to focus on school right now." Tiffany tried to assured me, kindly explaining to me how it was reckless. "Yeah, the bitch is right! Y/n is fucking 17 and Hannibal is like 50 something!" Freddy butted in. "He should be a registered sex offender by this point!"

"Now Freddy thats not what I ment. Plus Hannibal isn't that old, I believe he is 36." Tiffany corrected the angered dream demon. Hannibal had agreed to that statement, thanking Tiffany for remembering.

Things were getting out of hand for Y/n. But she has to fix it somehow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 17
-- Yeah yeah, you know how this goes. But Y/n is ordinary, far far FAR from extraordinary. Their not an outcast in highschool either, so their pretty...
40 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...
167K 5.7K 46
A young girl named Y/N who deserves so much better, always getting herself into sticky situations and as time goes on...she gets herself in a new sti...
37.7K 1.3K 31
(Y/N) was a normal child when she was younger. She had friends, was popular, and had everything she wanted. Until her parents became rich and famous...