Crazy but he is Mine

By NadiaMarvel

[Warning] If you don't like, don't read, and read the TAGS. Thank you and enjoy πŸ™ƒ |18+ themes so if not com... More

+ Main Character Intro +
+ Your My Dad? +
+ A Mess +
+ Half Siblings & Acceptance +
+ 2nd Main Character Intro +
+ A Party Mess +
+ Moving back! +
+ Back in Japan +
+ Movie? +
+ Muster the Courage +
+ Waiting is Over +
+ Drunk Takeover +
+ We have a Problem +
+ Hopeful Support +
+ Things Have Changed +
+ Here We Go +
+ It's time +
+ ParentHood Begins +
+ First Doctor Appointment+
+ The Good and Bad Parts +

+ Not as Planned, but F*ck it +

685 22 21
By NadiaMarvel

|5...|

~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had walked in later on and found somewhere where he can sit and relax. At first he wanted to go check up on that ash blonde. That.. beautiful blonde that caught his attention since he arrived.

He just seemed to pretty, so delicate, small but fiesty he'll say. He was sexy he won't lie about that either.

He had to get a grip though, he had a boyfriend from what he heard from Cyrus. So he was off limits.

'Bummer'

So Izuku grabbed another drink and sat alone, keeping his eye out for the blonde if he got a chance.

And his wish was answered cause strolling over with quick steps and a pissed off look on his face was no other than Katsuki.

But as said, he was pissed. Pissed at what? So he rose a pierced brow and tilt his head, Katsuki was in front of him, staring down into his own intensely.

"What is it? You good?" He asked, confused a bit worried on why he was just standing here fuming.

He didn't get an answer, just a soft 'sorry' before his collar was tugged and his lips crashed against thick soft ones.

Izuku blinked for a few times, very taken back by the sudden kiss going on. Katsuki had pushed him against the chair and climbed onto his lap.

Their lips were heated against the other, Katsuki diving into the kiss like there was no tomorrow.

But even if the kiss he was getting was something he has been thinking about since this party, his morals and the fact that Katsuki was dating, had him grabbing the blonde and shoving him off.

Katsuki tumbled back, right on his feet and panting slightly. Izuku stood up. "What the hell are you doing short? Seriously what's wrong?" He asked him, raising his voice but it was a mix of worried and taken back again.

Katsuki bit his gloss lip, the taste of strawberry scenting Izuku's own lips. He huffed with a serious face. "You have a boyfriend."

Katsuki scoffed at that and Izuku was even more confused.

"I don't have anything like that. Fuck him and his bitch ass." Katsuki spat, very much boiling and choosing hostility at the moment. Izuku's tension of being put into trouble slowly bled when he pieced everything.

"What happened Katsuki?" Izuku asked, moving close to Katsuki. Katsuki hugged himself. "It's non of your business. I'm sorry.."

"Did he.."

Katsuki didn't reply and kept his head away. Izuku was now the one to get angry now. He might have known Katsuki for a few hours but still, he can tell Katsuki had a heart. His attitude was something he liked but this..this didn't feel right.

And the culprit for this new emotion of Katsuki was now running through the crowd yelling his name.

"Katsuki! Baby please let's-"

Izuku didn't even let him finish. In a split second, Izuku grabbed Katsuki's waist and pressed him against his chest. Their lips were back on the other and Katsuki was the one to be taken back.

Izuku slide his hands into Katsuki's lower back and then the side of  his neck where he caressed and deepened this kiss. Katsuki's eyes fluttered close when a wet tongue licked inside of his own.

Katsuki felt a hand grip his ass and he squeaked, trying to push off Izuku but the guy's grip was tight round him. He was trying but not hard enough cause that hand moved later on and gripped his waist instead.

Their kiss broke and Katsuki was a hot panting mess, gripping onto Izuku's shirt to stabilize himself. Izuku glared at Haiden who had gotten red with anger.

Their eyes met and Haiden could have sworn the guy grown taller. Mouth dry but lingering with the last taste of who he kissed, Haiden hardened his eyes and stood his ground.

"So how long was this huh? Huh Katsuki?!"

Katsuki got his composer and stared darkly at Haiden. He moved away from Izuku, the guy still giving Haiden the most cold looking stare he has ever witnessed.

"Weren't you sucking faces with Miss Piggy over there?" Katsuki asked, pointing his finger over to Hailee making her way.

"Tsk, for all I know you could have been with this dude for as long as ever!"

"Stop pointing fingers at me you low life! I did no such fuck! You decided to smooch up your barbie doll of a best friend." He yelled back at Haiden. Haiden fummed. "Does it matter now? You seem to really like him, no?"

Katsuki lifted his head high, stepped back and grabbed Izuku's collar again. This time he was more in control as he caressed Izuku's lips with his own.

They danced about this kiss for a second before pulling away and gazing with haze in their eyes. Katsuki looked away and licked his lips.

"You know, I don't seem to mind. After all it's pretty easy to mess around with others, right?" He smiled falsely, til his smile disappearing when Haiden seemed even mkde mad.

Hailee however, needed to speak and so she got a few out about him.

"See I knew you were a bitch! Look at you now, cheating! Aren't you dating him??"

Katsuki laughed. "By all means, take him. I don't want him anymore." Katsuki gritted his teeth, grabbing Izuku's hand and using the other to shove Hailee out of his way.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Izuku and Katsuki stood outside with each other, tears had filled in Katsuki's eyes with overwhelming feelings going through him. He didn't want to show his saddness but he couldn't help it.

He honestly fell deeply in love for Haiden. But in the end, Haiden wasn't the one.

"I'm sorry for dragging you in this Izuku..." Katsuki whispered, voice unstable at the moment. Izuku hummed but didn't move away. In fact he got closer.

"It's not your fault. I understand why you reacted like that and did that."

"I..-" Katsuki felt a hand touch his cheek. The large hand taking up most of cheek and Katsuki couldn't help but gaze up into those eyes.

"It's ok." He reassured more for the blonde, wiping a tear that was falling down that beautiful face. "Stop crying... He was a bastard anyways."

Katsuki chuckled and sniffled. "Yeah..how stupid of me."

"Ah, stop. It's his fault. You did nothing wrong."

Katsuki shrugs and wiped his own tears with his hand, Izuku passing him a rag to get it dried.

"Here, take it."

Katsuki looked at the rag and back to Izuku. He shaked his head and goes to hand it back. "This is yours-" "Not anymore it is. Keep it. Please?"

Katsuki blinked a few seconds and uses the rag. Izuku smiled warmly before placing a kiss to Katsuki's forhead.

Katsuki was left speechless as his eyes darted up to Izuku. A proud looking smirk on his face before he pulls away just in time before Cyrus and Kayla were racing towards them. Well him.

Cyrus looked like he just committed some damage and Kayla looked worried as she ran to him and cupped his face.

"You've been crying! Oh Suki.." She whined and hugs him tightly. Cyrus shaked his hand, his knuckles seeming swollen a bit and very red.

Izuku noticed it and nudged him. "How hard did you hit him?.." "Hard enough to make him think today is Monday." He answered, voice only laced with a hot-temper and dangerous.

Izuku folded his arms. "Good."

Cyrus looks to his siblings. "I saw what you did..." He whispered towards Izuku. Izuku rose an eyebrow. "About?" "The kissing dumbass."

Izuku nonchalantly puts his hands in his pockets and hummed in tune. "That wasn't planned."

"You sure?" Cyrus enquired. Izuku just smiled, eyes still kept on Katsuki as Katsuki now made eye contact with him and looked away with a slight pink to his cheeks. "Oi!"

"I'm listening." Izuku reminded, pulling his eyes from Katsuki. "Can't a guy admire someone..?" His eyes goes to Katsuki and he smiled more.

Cyrus slapped Izuku's arm when he stared for to long. "Your being creepy. Stop it." Izuku chuckled. "Sure.. Anyways I have to head home before my flight. Next time."

Katsuki pushed away Kayla just in time and stops him from leaving. "Hold on, can..I get your number or something?" "Want to cherish me?" He asked teasingly. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Nevermind-"

"It's fine."

"And I kissed you though...why should it be.."

"I kissed you after."

Cyrus groaned at the two, Kayla smiling up a storm. "Tell him how he grabbed your ass! Hey Izuku I know that was soft and plushy to touch!" Kayla encouraged only for Cyrus to hit the top of her head.

"Apologize and let's go, come here you tyrunat."

"Cyruuuus let me just enjoy my night and I want to punch that bitch Hailee!"

"Your drunk, come on."

Kayla frowned and was yanked to the car by Cyrus. Katsuki and Izuku were alone once again. Izuku kept his eyes on Katsuki and Katsuki kept them on Izuku.

They didn't say much but something in them said they should continue where they last left off. He was a bit buzzed and Izuku was aswell and a bit high.

So they went in closer and Izuku took the back of Katsuki's neck and waist and pulled him for that long awaited kiss. Katsuki gladly went with it. Look, it was a hot guy kissing him, so why the hell not?

They weren't gonna see again anyways...

Their lips smacked and noised in the semi silence they got. Panting breaths against each other and soft moans coming from Katsuki as Izuku gripped his ass and ran his hand up and down his spin.

Seriously the guy was a good kisser and he couldn't help himself be taken in like there wasn't going to be another day. But it wasn't going to be.

Izuku was leaving tomorrow and that had Katsuki grabbing Izuku's face and making out deeper. Yanking Izuku so he does have to tip toe much. Tongues were sucked and inhaled like they were hungry. Ragged breathing, hands tugging, tight grips.

Izuku's fingers were racking through Katsuki's curls and gripping it. Ok they were getting a bit to into it and had to pull apart. But they just didn't want to..

In the end, Katsuki and Izuku's moment were crushed, their kiss ended and they panted. Katsuki licked his lips, and Izuku does so to taste more of that strawberry.

It will definitely haunt his dreams tonight.

"Here.." He slipped a paper in Katsuki's pocket and gave Katsuki one last peck on his lips before pulling off.

"Don't be afraid to communicate with me, right?"

Katsuki nods, lip bitten as their foreheads pressed against the other. "I wanted to get to know you more.."

"Me aswell, but you have to go. I hope get to see again."

"We better." Katsuki said seriously, glaring up at Izuku. Izuku chuckled and stepped away fully. "Well... We'll talk again Katsuki."

Katsuki nods his head. "And thank you..Izuku."

Izuku smiled. "No problem shortcakes."

Katsuki was now alone, standing there drunk dazed as he touched his lips and bites on it. God what happened was the way to go but it happened and he didn't give a fuck about it.

He hopes to see him again.

Izuku..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
81.8K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...