Unexpected love - punznap one...

By Zandurr

They say love is love.. but what if they wore in a never ending rut of bothers or dating.. What if they wore... More

basics:
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜
๐Ÿ€โš”๏ธSส…ฯ…ษฑแ‚ฆาฝษพ ฯฮฑษพฦšแƒง
๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ผฏ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„
๐Ÿ€โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขโ‚œ
Cฯ…ษฑษฑฮฑส…ฯƒฦš - Sส…ฯ…ษฑแ‚ฆาฝษพ ฯฮฑษพฦšแƒง pt 2
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด [own book]
แถœแต’สทแต‡แต’สธ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขโ‚œ pt 2
โ˜˜๏ธโš”๏ธ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ถ
โš”๏ธ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
~๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐•„๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
[?]๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ~ [2]
โ˜˜๏ธโš”๏ธ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต
Requests
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜•๐˜ฐ '๐˜ฅ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•ช ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ˜˜๏ธ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅlimelight
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ? [2]
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ฃ- ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐Ÿ”ฅโ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ [2]
โ˜˜๏ธ๐”พ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•š๐•ฅ
โš”๏ธั‚ฮนะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั•ั‚ั”ั
โ˜˜๏ธ๊œฐสŸษชส€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€แดแด‡
๐Ÿ€๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’
sudjustions
the end

meeting pannalโ˜˜๏ธ

53 3 3
By Zandurr

Sapnap sighed as he lay on his bed in his resting room, it was a boring summer day he groans only resting his eyes when he herd a knock on the door frame.

"Sap, we're doing a meet and great the fans want you their" the voice lurked, sapnap looked over.

Reveling hin is tall blondroommatete - with green neon eyes known as Dream, sapnap sighed and moved his shirt.

"Where, who's their" sapnaps voice said witha slight stagger, face glisteni in oil.

"The modrti center and, punz, karl quackity, George ,and possibly hannah" Dream sighed smirking looking to the boy, "why wanna flirt with punz in realife?"

Sapnap sighed, face hot - it wasn't so obvious as to way it could be the blazing heat, or the fact his heart.

Thump . Thump thumpy Thump.

At the mention of the other blondes name, "I don't flirt with him; it's the other way"

"Bullshit sapnap." Dream sighed, "the meet up is tomrrow, I'm leaving at 11pm if you're joining"

And to that Dream turned around and walked off, to the echoing cries for food in the kitchen.

"Patchy, you already ate" Dreams voice said in the distance.

Sapnap sighed as he gave up, taking his shirt off, tossing his worn-stained and torn light gray on the floor, "its so fucking hot I'm this house!"

His heart still being a record player - as his mind fadded to the memories of the moments he shared with punz, as he'd nip his lip and let out a small grone.

"Fuck.." sapnap muttered; that blonde was gonna be death of him, that blonde being punz.

He'd look to his phone seeing a messge from punz, on discord.

Punz
I hope to see you their darling~ ;)
~

Sapnaps figures raced.

Sapnap: I'll be their.

Punz:can't wait to see my darling♡
~

My darling..

sense when was sapnap - punzs.. sense when was his destiny punz.

Always.

Sapnaps heart raced when he say that - his face becoming even hotter.

Sapnaps phone drops as he grones.. "What's it with him..."

-
Punz was leaned on the wall when the others arrived. He scanned the group smirking when his blue orbs landed on sapnap.

He's prettier in person.

Sapnap looked timidly down when he noticed the 6ft blue eyed blondies glaze, with lip bites as Karl walked up.

"Hey sap, didn't think you'll come" Karl said in a flirty tone, quackity was busy flirting with George .

"Well here I am" sapnap murmers, not noticing the tone.

Punzs face shifted hearing it his hands balled as he glazed at the wall in jealously, it's no secert to Dream, punz wanted sapnap.

"Stupid color mash" the white hoodie wearing boy muttered.

"Well you know the fans are just go-" Karl started.

"They ship punz and sapnap to, they asked me to invite them both" Dream cut in, seeing Punzs jealously silently rise.

"What- sense when wore they a ship it was alawys Dream and punz cannoyl married" Karl said confused, this was new to him.

"The clip was both when I had sapnap call me daddy for rizz, and when George called me sapnaps boyfriend" Punz hummed, clearly not minding George's comment.

"You wore acting like a overprotective boyfriend" George said as his eyes widen, he just relized, he looks to Dream who only nods.

George realized, his boyfriend comment, was something punz really wanted. "This is gonna cause so much drama" george sighed leaning on Dream.

"Indeed but I know for a fact sap likes punz, or I think he does when he herd punzs name his face got flustred" Dream murmered to George who'd chuckle, as Dream rested his arm around his sholders.

(Dream and George are not a ship in this, just close friends-)

"Alright guys let's head to our booth" Dream said clearing his throat.

Quackity nodded, slipping his hand into George s they all walked to the booth, karl tried to take Sapnap's hand or arm, as a way to get fansevrice. No to make them get shipped.

Sapnap just uncomfortablely moved his arm back, "Karl- I don't want them to think were actully a thing" Sapnap murmered.

"Think of the fans." Karl giggled and skipped along, punz lurking behind glaring filled with anger and jealously.
***
They all in a line, punz and sapnap on the right sat by echother as Dream intructed, karl was near sapnap to, quackity and George on the left and he.

Karl pouted abit seeing punz was close to Sapnap. As punz leaned back and softly rested a hand on Sapnaps thigh, "its okay darling." He said softly.

Sapnap was jittering with a pen nervous but looked and smiled softly to punz.

"Are any of the ships form the smp real realships outside?" A eager fan started up instantly.

"Karlnapity isn't a thing, however me and George have recently became a thing" Quackity smiled, looking to George with soft blush.

The crowd cheers, "Quacknotfound!!"

"Me and George, or me and fundy are also not a thing" Dream answered, "and neither are I and punz"

The crowd went quiet upset with the answer looking to sapnap, "is punznap or karlnap a thing" the voices ask him excitedly.

Punz looked right to Sapnap in the most loving way ever, his blue eyes glssing into he limelight as it seemed to only highlight them and karls brown hair.

"Well- neither is offical.." Sapnap said, nipping his lip, "I am very much single"

"Yeah... it's unfornat" Karl murmred adding on.

The crowd asked more questions, and one was well.. spical.

"Is their anyone from the smp you have a crush on if you aren't taken" a fan asked.

Sapnap looked down at the table fiddling with his pen, the floor now quiet, a mouse could be herd.

"Uhm. That seems like a question to personal" Dream bit his lip, he liked karl issue is he knew karl liked Sapnap.

George knew that and chimed in, "I don't have any crush as i have a boyfriend, but I don't think it's right to ask, it can c-"

"Sapnap." Karl sqeeked out.

Sapnap just sunk into his chair quiet- his brain crickets as the attention was on him and punz now had a firm grasp on the boys thigh.

"Sapnap- you don't have to answer if you don't want to darling" Punz said softly with a small nuzzle to the back of his hand.

The crowd went wild, "is punz competing to get Sapnaps attention?"

"Aww!- but what about karl?"

"Omg punz has no shame to say he stole karls man"

"Maybe the boyfriend clip wasn't such a hox after all"

Sapnap just looked quietly at punz smiling softly to that, obvlious to Karl stareing like a rabid dog annoyed at this.

Punz looked up at karl, "what can you you seriously not see he's uncomfortable and or in shock?" He grumbled.

Sapnap was more fear ridden - he liked punz, no he loved the boy.

Not karl, as many fans wore inclined to belive after the misspoke fan-favoite amoung us clip.

"Why would he be uncomfortable! We did so much in reality streams" Karl stated.

Oh yeah, the kissing - to the cuddling, to the cradling. Everything Punzs jealously bubbled high to.

Sapnap saw it as fan service, but when he held punzs hand compared to when he held karls, it felt diffrent.

Like, his hand was ment to be tangeld with the blondes, like he belonged in his grasp when punz hugged him on stream.

It felt surreal, punz confused sapnap, he was ment to love Karl. But he wanted punz, and all of punz.

Sapnap sighed and spoke, "im sure, that was just for fansevrice."

Sapnap didn't want to break karls heart infornt of millions- that's wrong in so many ways.

"How about you punz?" The fans giggled, seeing as punz was bassicly holding sapnap by now, has admitted he liked sapnap in his arms countlessly.

Punz glazed to the raven, "why don't you figure that out on you're own" he said softly pulling sapnap onto his lap holding him laying on his sholder.

The was sapnap moved ever slightly to be comfortable in the middle of the blondes legs, it felt right to the two.

"Punz what the hell!" Karl snarled, "you can't just move him into your lap"

"I don't mind it" sapnap shrugged laying his head on punzs chest.

Karl pouted in a huff. Glaring at punz, only to get it returned.

"Well gonna take a intermission break" Dream annoced felling the tension, "well be back in 20-"

The lights dim and mics got mute, as George walks over.

"Karl what is it with you" George whisper shouted, "I get you answered and he didn't say anything but we don't need a bad seed"

"Punz is litterly just taking sapnap" Karl huffed.

"If sapnaps fine with being cradled, mate. Punz has every right to." George sighed, "sapnaps response was respectful, you're lucky he didn't just reject you"

George was whispering to quackity through the segament and he herd, they think Sapnap likes punz, and knows punzs does.

"What why would he reject me." Karl huffed, clearly annoyed by this obserberty, well in his hazel eyes with slight fails to see color.

"Karl..." Sapnap said in a shakey tone, "they say that because I don't see you.. like that"

Karl went quiet, it's like his heart shattered as he just sat quietly in his seat. "Lets just start the panel." Karl demanded.

"We have a few moments" Dream said, "everyone go get drinks, snacks maybe bathroom break"
***
Sapnap went off to wander the convention center unknown to him Punz followed him he felt a grab on his arm.

He was red to turn and look to see Karl but when he say the ocean blues, he turned red.

"You know you're pretty cute'n" punz flirted with him, hands moving to the ravens waist.

"No." Sapnap bit his lip, he wasn't.

Punz chuckled, "then why do I want you so bad"

Sapnap shrugged melting into the boys arms. "Can I kiss you" punz said under his voice.

Sapnap nipped his lip slowly nodding red.

Punz eases the distance and kisses the boy sapnap kissed back.. ot went quiet.

Til they herd, "mate its starting up, you two can make out later" George called.

Both boys blushed red as they walked back in, sapnap just found his home on punzs lap.

"Alright were back" George's voice echoed, "sorry for the delay we had to find --"

"A blonde asshole and sapnap" Karl hissed, with a slight hick.

Sapnap sighed, and glared at karl, "why you calling punz that."

Karl just flipped Sapnap off.

"Oooo- why is punz so red" a fan asked.

Sapnap blushed looking down, as punz went to speak to be cut off.

"He go cought making out with my crush" Karl huffed crossing his arms.

"Whattt" a fan said, "did you two really here?"

"We wornt making out yet. It was a let kiss" punz sighed shrugging, glazing to the wall.

He tried to act like it wasn't a big deal but it was one for him, his heart wouldn't stop.

Trying to cosplay sonic, drawing and after the kiss.

The kiss he wanted so badly with sapnap, finally happend.

This fine, June day.

3 years,
3 years it took
For punz,
To ask

A four word simple question,

The true question,
Is how long will it take

For him to ask,
The 5 word question
To officate
His dreams.

The crowd went wild,

"Punznap confirmed? Here live?" They chanted.

Karls hands hit the table, "this is so stupid! Sense when did everyone ship punz with Sapnap!!" He'd huff.

"Sure they have alot lest moments but they are so fun to ship because you can't tell of their dating or bros" a fan giggled.

Punz nipped his lip as the enable question came to light.

"Punz sapnap, are you boyfriends or bestfriends" the fan said.

Sapnap looked to punz who leaned frowerd.

"Sense tos isn't here to be a drag. We're bestfriends but to be frank, I wouldn't mind doing him" punz said so smug.

The crowd froze, sapnap turned into a terrific light.

"W-what" sapnap asked, quietly bearly picked up in the mic.

"I see what punz is up to" Dream said with his tea kettle nosies slowly moving to grab a teddybear under the table secretly throwing it to punz.

"We already had one unfortunate rejection.. but to answer their question more." Punz said catching the panda-plushie giving it to sapnap.

"What are we sapnap. It's in your hands" punz smirked winking.

It was his clear way to ask sapnap out.

"....boyfriends" sapnap said.

"Kiss" the crowd starts to chant.

Both boys went red, and looked to echother.

"The crowd seems to be shipping you two alot" Karl said bitterly.

"We're litterly a couple" punz said soft kissing sapnap, "have been for about 2 years, sure it was open at frist but we closed it in the hall"

A lie. But not one sapnap wanted to fix.

"What how was I never told" Dream and George said.

"We wanted it a secert" sapnap sqeeked.

Sapnap kissed punz one last time as the lights fadded.
-

Awhh

Wc:2192

My friend better I couldn't write more then 500 words. I proved them wrong UcU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.3K 7
Just a random book of the ship I love. Fluff Angst Some Bakubottom Some Todobottom Requests are open Updates will very much vary on my inspiration t...
542K 10K 165
Hi readers~ requests are [โœ”๏ธ] As stated by the title, this is mpreg, if this content makes you feel uncomfortable please do not read. At anytime yo...
38.9K 457 10
These are romantic shipping stories, Pokรฉmon-related. Requests always open.
1.3M 13.4K 40
Ship one-shots of mcyt's All respect to everyone I've written about! I don't mean to push ships onto them! This is just practice and for fun. This b...